Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magical Grilled cheese Sandwiches: A harry Potter Fan fiction
Rose’s voice is raised, “Thomas.. You cant just use a port key..” Rose has out her wand glowing, “The Pixies just flew off..”

“Computer Lights,” Thomas calls out..

“Thomas,” The lights come on.. “This is.. A.. Wow..”

“Rose.. You like books right, “Thomas whispers softly.. “Come here..”

“This is amazing.. These are unknown works of several artist.. It doesnt change the fact you need to take us ba… Back,” Rose walked over and swallowed hard..

Over the open edge of the loft was rows and rows of book shelves..

“It seems to go on for ever Rose..”

“You..” She grabbed Thomas’s arm, “You built a great library.. That.. My.. ”

“I guess we can go back to,” Rose covered Thomas’s mouth..

“It wont hurt to look around.. I mean.. We are here,” Rose took a deep breath..

Thomas took her hand off of his mouth, “I dropped the port key somewhere.. We have to go find it..”

“Thats right.. We need to find your catalogue,” Rose took a minute.. “Computer.. Where is Thomas’s catalogue?”

A sigiled Drone flew up and scanned Rose.. “Unauthorised user de..”

The larger Pixie flew between the drone and Rose.. It screeched at the drone.. It pointed to Thomas.. It went to his pocket and took out the port key..

The drone scanned it causing an hour glass hologram to appear.. It rotated the 2d hour glass..

“Adult Supervision will be required,” The Drone coldly spoke.. “Thomas has been de-aged.. ”

“Why is adult supervision required,” Thomas took a tone.. “Either I am Thomas elliot Carthen and this is my batcave.. Or It is not.. Which is it..”

“It is your Library sir,” The Drone responded seemingly meekly..

“I.. I understand I .. What is your name,” Thomas changes his tone?

“It seems that.. It is not appropriate to share the terms used most,” The Drone spoke..

“You remind me of Mrs. Rodriguiz.. One of the meanest The librarians In town.. So,” thomas was interrupted..

“Mrs. Tammy Lynn Rodriguiz.. ” The Drone responded, “She is one of your employees now.. Yes.. I will summon her..”
“Chief Archivist Rodriguiz to .. To the front office.. Code one,” The Drone spoke over a PA system.. “ASAP..”

Thomas shook his head.. “Great.. So much for.. Wait I hired that old biddy.. She was ancient when I was little..  ”

“You hired her,” Rose spoke trying not to laugh..

An old woman was floating down an isle with a red helmet on, “Drone 2305..” A sound came from the drone, “Do not toy with me.. I will have you melted down..”

She came up into sight and paused, “Oh my.. It.. Thomas Elliot Carthen.. I recognize you.. Littleone.. It has been decades.. That is not possible..” She was at the top part of the loft and stepped off her skid like device..

Drone 2305 spoke, “He is demanding total access to his library.. He is accompanied by ..”

“Rose Weasley.. ” Mrs. Rodriguiz saw Thomas’s robes, “I see you were properly placed.”

“You knew thomas when he was a mu.. Before he found out he was a mage,” Rose swallows hard as she sees the old woman’s sigiled cane..

Mrs. Rodriguiz narrowed her eyes, “Even when he almost burned down the half the town.. ”

Thomas went very quiet, “There was no proof.. Rose.. I ..”

Rose giggled, “Almost burned down the whole town?”

“Ms. weasley he stole a college text book on Chemistry.. The book was back on the shelf the next day..” Mrs. Rodriguiz was all smiles as she whispers, “I never told him I was impressed.. He started to check out books on ghost that day.. ”

Thomas was very quiet..

“He says you were mean,” Rose spoke looking at Thomas..

“With him.. You have to be strict.. Hector was a bad influence..” Mrs. Rodriguiz hobbled over to Thomas, “By the way.. Might I suggest a few singing lessons..”

Rose went wide eyed first, “Mam.. Listen I..I .. Port key.. You know what happened?”

“Uh huh..” Mrs. Rodriguiz smiled and gave Thomas a hug, “You grew up to be one hell of a man.. Do not tell Hector I said this.. He was a good influence..”

Thomas was more surprised, “I thought you did not like me..”

“Thomas.. I can not show favortism to any of the children that came into the library.. ” With a sigh, “You.. Lets just say years later.. After my husband died.. The bank was taking my house.. My children where barely making it.. I was going to move in with them.. And then.. You showed up one day littleone.. ” The old woman smiled, “Dressed like a gangster.. You returned a book you had left town with.. ”

“You.. He told you about.. About the magical world,” Rose hit thomas in the arm..

“Not at first.. He left the money for the fine in cash.. ” A tear fell down the old woman’s face, “I was being forced retired for someone prettier and younger.. Thomas said he needed a librarian.. He had acquired a private library.. I told the older Thomas.. If he paid off my house from that crook of a banker I would run his Library..” She shook her head, “I knew he was a .. A mobster of some type.. I did not care however.. At most I thought it might be a small private collection.. The next day two heavily armed men brought the banker into the Library on the last day I was to work there.. He was afraid for his life holding a broken arm in a rigged splint.. Told me there had been a mistake.. My husband never had a mortgage on his house.. He returned all my money with my deed..”

“When did thomas Break the International Code of secrecy, “Rose looked at the younger Thomas.. “I am going to have to tell Mum..”

“He did not.. I was arranging his non-magical books with the help of some ruffins.. Armed men stood protecting the books.. Crates and crates of lovely old books.. First editions..” Mrs. rodriguiz smiled, “I started to notice some weird things.. I would go to sleep and the next day the crates had been finished just like I ordered.. Then some old scrolls had come in by mistake.. One of the guards started to get pissed.. Made everyone stand back.. I saw what I thought was Ancient Runes on his suit.. I was wanting to know what was going on.. I was not getting involved in international shipping of stolen antiques..”

Thomas was wide eyed listening..

“I followed the guards with the scrolls.. They refused to touch me or to speak with me.. Thomas had told them if something happened to me.. They would get spiked.. I should never had introduced him to.. nevermind.. I sat there for three hours.. ” Mrs. rodriguiz took a deep breath, “A goblin came out.. I.. He introduced himself.. He apologized because I was not supposed to see this.. He asked me if I was the Tammy Lynn Rodriguiz who introduced Thomas to the Declaration of Independance..” She chuckled, “I told him yes.. Why..  Little short S@#$ invited me to dine with him.. ”

“Let me guess the Magical creatures all showed you respect,” Rose spoke giving Thomas a dirty look..

“Word apparently Spread like wildfire.. Several Creatures came out of the woodwork.. I was stunned, “A tear fell down her face.. “They all started asking me questions.. Who were the fifty five no-maj’s that signed the most powerful magical document in existence.. ”

“So Thomas broke the rules that night,” rose was stern..

“No.. My future husband.. I married that Goblin.. He is kind and in his golden years.. He told me that He was not going to let me be harrassed.. He asked me to tell him more about these Muggles called the fity five.. the Sons of Liberty.. The free Masons.. The minutemen. He explained how magical creatures such as himself where treated.. Over a meal that was delivered from my favorite restaurant..” With a smile seeing Rose’s face, “I like short men..”

Rose was taking a deep breath, “He had told them about the Declaration of independence..”

“I thought he was a criminal.. He had grown up to be a rebel leader,” Thomas Smiles at Mrs. Rodriguiz’s comment.. “The next morning I just walked into the magical section and started helping reorganizing it too. It was a mess…”

“Were you not scared, “Rose looked at the older woman..

“Not one bit.. This children could not..” Mrs. rodriguiz almost choked, “Could not read.. I started classes immediately.. I had to start teaching the magical creatures to read. Illiteracy is UNACCEPTABLE!”

“Did they not say anything about you just walking in,” Rose was surprised?

“Argue with the woman who taught the little bit older then he is now Thomas about the constitution, the articles of confederation, Common sense, and the Declaration of independence..” Mrs. Rodriguiz had a warm smile, “I got busy and needed help.. Thomas was very busy.. I asked my fiance if I could ask for extra help to get these libraries better organized.. He said he would pass it up himself.. He came back in thirty minutes.. I was authorized to hire ten people.. Three hundred and thirty three million, four hundred eighty five thousand, nine hundred and seven muggle slash magical books do not manage themselves..”

“Three.. three hundred and.. Thirty.. Million books ,” Rose bites her bottom lip. Excitedly she grabs Thomas’s hand, “You.. You built a great library of muggle and Magical documents..”

Seeing Rose holding thomas’s hand and arm, “Four Great Libraries.. And we are going through the Uagadou School of Magic’s Library.. My husband and several of the sub Librarians Managed to separate the Library from the school.. Before it went boom.. ”

Rose was shocked and excited, “You saved the Library to..” She realized she was holding Thomas’s hand and arm.. “Letting go of Thomas’s hand, “He saved the books, scrolls,and tablets..”

“We are processing the books, “Mrs. Rodriguiz smiled.. “The Librarian how ever is.. She is being held.. Till she calms down.. We will return the books..” With an evil smile, “After we copy all of them..”

“Mr. rodriguiz.. You.. You are a pirate?” thomas looks at the older sigiled woman with respect, ” You told me that theft was wrong?”

“No Thomas.. I said,” Mrs. rodriguiz stopped herself.. “So who started that fire?”

Thomas went very subdued,”So there are hundreds of millions of books in my collection?” looking at her, “Um.. Our collection..”

“Thomas you cant hide this.. It is the greatest collection of books in human history,” Rose turned him around.. “You.. Do you know what you have done.. This.. The great libraries in history served as parts of the greatest dissemination points of knowledge.. Four.. ” Rose was excited, “This.. Do you have a copy of….”

“Yes.. It was found by sigiled soldiers.. They evacuated hidden sites ISIS was about to destroy.. ” Mrs. Rodriguiz was glowing, ” Our Antiquities Department has.. Well National treasure..”

Thomas was confused, “National treasure?”

“It is a movie.. We will watch it later.. I never mentioned which book it was,” Rose was biting her bottom lip..

Several Unspeakables apparated in with Hermione Granger Weasly in a professional looking suit..

Ron was with them back in an Auror uniform. With his badge clearly visible, “I told you he was a danger.. He kidnapped..”

“Rose.. You are in enough trouble,” Hermione’s and everyones back was turned to the Vast Library.. “Mr. Carthen.. Your grandmother helped us get in here.. You are about to..”

“Mother,” Rose swallowed hard.. “Look behind you..”

“Young Lady .. You were supposed to keep track of him.. Not follow him,” Hermione was stern..

“You are lucky Headmistress McG,” Ron stopped after he turned to look.. “By merlin’s beard.. Oh bloody hell.. Hermione..”

“Ron.. We have to, “Hermione is turned around by her husband.. “Merlins beard! This..”

One of the Unspeakable whispers to Hermione..

“Madam Minister for Magic,” Mrs. Rodriguiz is very polite. “Welcome to the Great Library of Britanna.. The department of Mysteries is upset.. They tried to remove books when his grandmother became aware of us..”

“this is,” Hermione took a deep breath.. “I am being told that several of the books here are of questionable..”

“Yes I have classified several of the collection as bound for the department of Mysteries..” Looking at the Unspeakables, ” Unfortunately for a book to leave the Library.. Those that were marked TS.. We need access to them.. Thomas had all the proper sigil codes.. He was the only one.. So when they took the books without codes they came back home..”

Hermione takes a deep breath, “And she ..” Hermione laughed, “Your older self knew he was going to lose in some way.. When your grandmother deaged you.. She erased the access to remove the books.”

Minerva Mcgonagall Apparated in with Number One on her shoulder, “Mr. Carthen.. Can I expect this to keep occuring in.. In.. ” Minerva takes a deep breath, she starts to speak and stops..

“You told me not to let him out of my sight Headmistress,” Rose responded quietly.. “He never left my sight..”

“That is the understatement of the year,” Ron looks back over the library.. “Hermione.. We cant leave this..”

“How many books,” Hermione looks to the older sigiled woman?

“Mum.. This is Mrs. Rodriguiz.. She is the chief Archivist.. Of the whole Three hundred and thirty three million, four hundred eighty five thousand, nine hundred and seven book collection.. Thomas Senior also saved the whole Uagadou School of Magic’s library.. They are processing it now..”

“I.. I had no clue,” Minerva saw all the books herself.. “Surely this is not that accurate..”

“You are correct Headmistress.. The collection is growing everyday.. At all four of our locations,” Mrs. Rodriguiz added professionally.. “We have a trust account set up to pay our expenses.. If the Department of Mysteries wishes to assign personnel her madam Minister for magic.. Madam Minister?”

Hermione covered her mouth as she looked over the rail, “This location will have to be classified.. ” She turns and looks at Mrs. Rodriguiz, “May I have a tour. ”

“Under the peace treaty.. Of course Madam Minister,” Mrs. Rodriguiz responds.. “You will all need to wear protective gear.. ” After a few seconds,

“Thomas.. You and rose.. I cant let you walk through..  I am sorry honey.. Your headmistress is in charge of teaching you..”

“But.. It is,” rose was cut off..

“Rose Granger Weasley,” Hermione spoke.. “We do not know what is down there.. If the Chief Archivist says no.. ”

“And it is McGonagall’s call.. AFTER reviewing the library’s content,” Ron spoke to his daughter..

“Children..” Minerva looks longingly to the rows and rows of books, “We are late getting back to Hogwarts..”

As several sigiled drones bring saftey gear in yellow helmets, knee pads, gloves, and elbow pads..  Several other skids showed up..

“You are advised not to use your wands in here.. The unspeakables can explain how that went for them,” Mrs. Rodriguiz stepped onto her Skid.. “Thomas.. You left your Notebooks of Lazurua Long open.. Please take it with you.. We already have a copy..”

Minerva walks over to a large chair.. She takes a book off the stand next to it.. Looking at the book for a long moment. Then Looking at Thomas, “Mr. Carthen.. Please take you book with you?”

Mrs. Rodriguiz looks at Minerva McGonagall quietly.

“Your grandmother left your education in my care.. Mrs. Rodriguiz I will discuss Thomas and Rose’s access to the material,” Hermione and Ron look at McGonagall.. “Madam Minister for Magic.. We still have an issue to deal with.. I am curious why over the last few years muggle technology has started working at Hogwarts?”

Minerva looked from Thomas to Mrs. Rodriguiz..

“Minerva we are still investigating the causes.. It,” Hermione looks at the sigiled Chief Archivist.

“We have checked the cell phones, the towers, the computers, ” Ron made a face as he had on the protective gear..

“But not the transistors molds or what is ever used to make them,” Thomas smiled.. “I am the reason Technology is working..”

Rose’s face broke out into a smile..

“Thomas.. By merlin’s beard,” Ron closed his eyes.. “We checked the manufaturing plants.. We have means..”

“Did you check the ..” Rose stops and thinks for a moment, “Semi truck or crates lettering..”

“The plastic.. It is made from oil,” Thomas chuckled.. “I am a necromancer.. So.. Plastic is made from oil.. Which is from dead animals and plants… ”

Ron starts to speak and stops..

“Because that is how you would have done it.. So you could use muggle tech inside the ministry and elsewhere..” Hermione walks over to Thomas.. She kneels down, ” We will talk later.. This is amazing.. Four libraries like this.. I also heard that you like my daughter.. She is in a relationship with someone else..”

Thomas smiled and bit his lip saying nothing..

“Mother he had the same conversation it appears with Athena and Amunet, “Rose interrupted..

Ron and Hemrione both looked at each other..

“We have to get back to hogwarts,” Rose adds.. “We will be late to class..”

Thomas holds the Notebooks of Lazurus Long and closes his eyes as they glow green..

“Thomas.. Is something wrong,” Hermione reaches out to Thomas?

“What does it mean when the voices say a destiny stolen?” Thomas looks at the adults, opening his green glowing eyes. “I can hear several of the books in the far off distance speaking.. Was I supposed to be in your year.. Why was my name in hogwarts book of Acceptance? As an american?”

Minerva takes a deep breath, “thomas.. It is a long story for another day..”

“Mr….. thomas.. I do not know,” Hermione seemed sad in her answer.. “It is something the Department of Mysteries will not..”

“Voldemort would have ruled europe minus sweden, with an iron fist. ” One of the Unspeakables seemed to have a female voice..  “The Americans evacuated The British isles.. Everything went to hell.. It was decided to make a small alteration..”

“Wait.. He was supposed to be at hogwarts with us,” Ron looked at the Unspeakable?

The unspeakables got on the skiff.. The same female spoke, “His grandmother cast the deciding lot..”

“I was sacrificed to.. That is not right,” thomas responded. “F#$%! The needs of the many outwiegh the needs of the few!”

The unspeakable female takes a moment, “Voldemort killed Athena.. We are aware of your feelings for her.. At least they used to be there.. You did say…”

“I would give up everything for her,” thomas has tears in his eyes.. “I GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR HER! SHE MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE! I..” Thomas stops cold, “Ran my mouth.. The offer was accepted..”

“Which is very important.. It is a similar lesson you were taught today,” The unspeakable coldly speaks.. “So we gave you back what was taken.. And yes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.. And as the quote goes the needs of the one.. ”

“Headmistress McGonagall,” Athena stood under the archway.. “It cant be that bad.. He dyed his hair all black. His emo goth phase… Dressed in all black.. With his pentagram and black sleeves..”

“Mrs. LeStrange.. He has withdrawn completely.. He is not passing any of his classes right now except Molly’s.. Lucius and Hector are covering with the excuse he is master of the subjects.. He supposedly cant do magic..” McGonagall looked down at Thomas reading his book, “He is still there.. Jorel, Victoria, Fortuna, Little Shade, Bruce, Capricornia, Gloria, Rose, and Artemis are passing all their classes at the very top.. They are acing the subjects they are in..”

“Jorel is working on his entry for the magic fair, Victoria is advancing quickly under my training in the dueling club, Bruce is on his way to being the captain of the debate team, Fortuna has put together a rock band,  Gloria is tutoring all of the students having seemingly recovered quickly, Little Shade has already reached A level she can pass the transfiguration part of her NEWTS, Capricornia wrote a paper that Ministry is reviewing on muggle Technology,  ” Amunet took a deep breath, “And Rose has lead Gryffindor to dominance in Quidditch.. Thomas.. Is not even trying.. He is a complete mess..”

“Mother.. It is just his goth phase,” Athena looked down towards Thomas.. “Mrs. Rodriguiz herself told you he withdraws from human contact.. We all remember this.. Remember when he started researching all the No-maj slash muggle magic..”

Angelina Weasley walks over to Thomas, “Mr. Carthen.. Would you at least try to get on your broom?”

“I only need to score a certain amount on the finals to pass to the next year, ” Thomas held his book.. “Professor Weasley.. And it is the most annoying thing.. My magic does not work.. I cant get any of my wand spells to work.. They back fire..”

“Thomas..” Angelina took a deep breath as she looked up to McGonagall, “You seem to have just quit..”

“I have not Quit Mrs. Weasley..” Thomas turned like he heard a voice, “I am not passing any messages.. No..”

“Thomas.. You have to pass this class,” Angelina subtly pushed.. “Nothing you can say will change that.. What happened to the kid that was wide eyed?”

“He was lied to and abandoned by those he loved,” thomas coldly spoke.. “It is taking every thing I have everyday not to.. ” Taking a deep breath, “Snape should have taught  James a lesson.. Every fiber of my being says this.. F#$% a love potion.. Cast a hate potion on James.. Lily ditched him after he called her a mugblood.. One word and she ditched him.. Jame was a bully as was his friends.. The truth he was a classic jock.. ”

“Thomas,” Angelina closes her eyes.. “Their is no such potion.. James potter grew into a good man who stood against Voldemort..”

“No.. He just laid there, ” thomas further responds by naming ingredients.. Angelina took a deep breath as Thomas spoke, “And.. His wife had to die to save their child.. Some man.. Oh.. I forgot you brits do not believe in gun ownership.. Yet kids carry wands.. You know a bunch of cans on a string and a nine milimeter would have went a long way.. Tell me I am wrong. James did not properly pre-pare to protect his family. Tell me voldemort would not of been surprised at a nine mill.. ” Thomas Mockingly raises a finger, “Av.. BAM.. BAM..BAM… You.. You..” thomas changes voices, ” As the muggles say double tap.. BAM.. BAM.. It is ok dear.. I made a mess in the living room.. BAM.. BAM.. BAM..”

Angelina paused and swallowed hard, “A lot of good people died stopping Voldemort and his death eaters.. You read Mrs. Skeeters second book..”
The first years were all watching the exchange..

“It is a tight game between Hufflepuff and..” the announcers voice filled the air..

Capricornia took a deep breath and grinned evilly..

“Quit being a meanie,” Lily Potter had one hand on her hip.. “Mr. Grandfather was not a bully.. He.. He and severus just.. You are being mean and cruel for no reason.. We are missing the Quidditch match between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.. Cause.. Cause you wont fly.. It is NOT that hard.. You.. You loser.. Rose puts up with you..”

Athena shakes her head, “I.. I will talk to him.. Before he..”

“Loser.. Because I have no interest in being a jock..” Thomas responds mockingly, “I once scored five touch downs in ONE game..”

“Athena,” amunet shakes her head.. “Lucky for us he does not know how to..”

“I am the loser.. You think,” Thomas is interrupted..

“Well.. She does kind of have a point Thomas..” Angelina responded, “Is it because you are afraid of hieghts.. It confuses me..”

“It is because he doesnt know any magic,” A red haired kid spoke.. “My cousin is dating Scorpius.. ”

Thomas’s eyes glowed green, “I can fly.. And better then any of you. Who do you think has been helping Jorel.. It is just a magical tool.. Quidditch is just arial hockey with aerodynamics.”

“Prove it.. Go.. Steal the Snitch from the game.. ” Lily responds laughing, “You talk a lot of garbage.. Magical Grilled cheese sandwiches..”
Several of the students snickered..

Looking up Thomas walks over to a backpack, “I bring back the snitch.. You are my date to the ball.. And I pick your dress Lily… Professor Weasley.. I get to go to the yule ball with lily..”

“Thomas you cant even get a broom to respond to you,” Angelina Weasley responded.. “First you have to do that then..”

“I will go with him,” Lily laughed.. “If he cant retrieve the snitch he apologizes to Dad, mum, Uncle ron, Auntie Hermione, Uncle Neville, and Auntie Hannah.. PERSONALLY!”

Thomas reaches into his backpack and takes out a pair of leather gloves.. Putting them on, “Number One.. Ole girl time to rock these people.”
Number One appeared next to the backpack with Thomas pulling out a helmet..

As he is putting it on, “No.. The cat can not help..” Lily spoke firmly, “Either fly or no deal..”

Thomas pulls out a pair of goggles, putting them on..

“Mr. Carthen.. You are not accepting this bet,” Angelina Weasley responds..

Thomas turns like he hears a voice, “Fred says thank you for taking care of his brother.. It is an honor you named your only son after him..” After a short pause putting on the backpack, “He said to get to snogging plus so he can be reborn already..”

Thomas whispered something that made Angelina freeze in place.. She looked away as a tear fell..

“That wont work on me, ” Lily moved her red hair.. “I wont back down.. You are the one bullying everyone.. You are a monster!”

Thomas’s eyes glowed green as a broom flew towards him and landed in his hand.. he dropped it down and floated about a foot off the ground..

“What is that little fool doing.. He..” Athena looked down, “He easily summoned the broom..”

“I.. No.. This,” Lily paused.. “I ..”

“Number One.. Hang on tight,” Thomas put his pentacle with a key behind it in his robes hopping on the broom..

Number One apparated towards the front of the broom.. With her claws dug into the broom, “Meow..”

“Ge.. Get,” Angelina tried to speak through her emotions.

“Warp speed Mr. Sulu,” Thomas called out as the broom sat there for a few seconds..

“See Lily the broom,” Hugo and several others were knocked to the ground as Thomas took off..

McGonagal failed in hiding a smile with Amunet looking at her..

“That fool.. Now he is trying to impress that Lily girl,” Athena took a deep breath..

Thomas went even with the field.. Leaning close to the broom Thomas was trying not to shake..

Amunet was watching Minerva McGonagall closely, “Minerva.. ”

Thomas had caught the attention of several members of the Aurors overseeing the match.. Several of them started to fly towards him..

“Meow,” Number One wrapped her paws around the broom like it was a branch..

“Got it.. Three.. Two.. One, ” Thomas’s eyes glowed green as he headed straight towards the field accelerating quickly.. “BYYY THE POOOOOWWWEEEERRR OF SCCCCIIIIEEEENCE!!”

Minerva, Athena, and Artemis went to the other side as Thomas flew past the security..

“My.. He,”Athena was shocked.. “How fast is he going,” The aurors had barely got out of the way. They begin turning trying to get to him..

“Hufflepuff and Gryffindors seekers have almost,” The announcer is cut short..

Thomas zooms past several players almost knocking them off their brooms in his wake..

Thomas catches the snitch just as he accelerates past a certain point.. The sonic boom fills the stadium knocking several players to the ground..

Quickly all the airborne Security take off following Thomas trying to accelerate to his speed..

“What.. what was that,” the announcer calls out..

Amunet looks at Minerva wide eyed, “He..”

“Thomas just hit the speed to create the boom…. That is not possible it would kill him,” Athena swallows hard..

“Minerva,” Amunet narrowed her eyes.. “You do not look the least bit worried..”

A thestral takes off flying, “Fluffy Bunny?” Athena looks to Minerva, “You.. You knew this would happen?”

Lily Potter just looked at Hugo, “Mum is gonna kill me.. ” Molly Weasley Apparated over to the flying class, “Grams..”

Molly paused, “Angelina Darling… What happened?”

“He..” Trying not to laugh as she moved her hair, “Thomas Elliot Carthen, if he lives, just passed Flying..”

“That was Thomas,” Molly turned and looked at her granddaughter.. Some of the other children where still standing up, “Lily..”

“Grams.. Professor Weasly..” Lily swallowed hard, “I.. Thomas was saying bad things about Grandpa james.. ”

Hugo was very quiet..

“She challenged him.. To steal the snitch,” Capricornia was not very happy..  “Because he could not fly.. She bet she would go to THE YULE BALL if he brought it back to her..”

“He.. He said he would pick the dress,” Lily was upset… “He .. He.. It is gonna be ugly..”
“Mr. Carthen,” Headmistress McGonagall had a stern look on her face.. “I see you got your face painted..”

A petite tan skinned american female smiled, “Headmistress..” She had USA on her Quidditch uniform as she stood in the hall.. She shook her head with a chuckle, “He made it to ireland..”

Two large men had Thomas inbetween them.. All three were in Red white and blue Quidditch shirts..

The great hall was quiet..

The large black man had his arm around Thomas.. He looked at the Students, “USA baby..”

The large Hispanic man spoke, “Maybe.. USA.. USA..”

Several of the students gave the the americans dirty looks..

thomas and the two men high fived..

“Gentlemen,” McGonagall looked at both men and Thomas.. “This is a SCHOOL..”

“Come on teach,” The large African American with Lawrence on his back spoke.. “He caught the snitch on our end too.. ” Thomas shook his head no and pointed quietly to McGonagall and whispered to Lawerance.. After a moment, “Headmistress.”

The Large man with Villia on his back whispered, “We will watch all the hockey games we can.. You stay healthy and dont try that again..” Villia looked at McGonagall, “He wont do it again.. Headmistress..”

“Gentlemen,”  The tan skinned female had Picquery on the back of her Jersey.. Hiding her smile, “Is there a lily potter here?”

Lily stood slowly, “Yes.. Yes mam..”

“Give her her snitch,” Picquery took a slight breath.. “If that is ok with Headmistress McGonagall..”

“Yes please return the Hogwarts snitch that Lily Potter asked you to steal..” McGonagall took a moment, “For her.. Wait.. He caught the other snitch in your game..”

“Yes.. The Irish were pissed,” Picquery had a weird look on her face.. “It is.. Well it is on the front page of the Prophet..” McGonagalls eyebrow raised, at Picquery’s look, “He stood up in the middle of the Match that had caused to be halted.. ”

“The Aurors had landed pissed off as Thomas was holding both snitches.. They said loudly..”Villia stook a deep breath and changed voices to britishy, “Thomas Elliot Carthen..”

Lawerence chuckled, “In front of the crowd, said he had been clocked at mach 2 at one point by the muggles air ministry or somesuch.. Did he have anything to say for himself before he went to prison?”

“I know I am going to regret this..” Minerva sighed, “And..”

“The whole stadium was quiet at the mention of my name.. I said It was over a ginger girl,” thomas said with a smile.. “Or three or four..”

Lily got a complete look of embarassment as did Rose Weasley..

“And one more thing.. Then the little S@#$ sat there and started to sing off key,” Picquery closed her eyes.. “God bless the USA.. And these two..” She pointed at Lawerance and Villia, “Landed on the field.. And started singing along..”

“We needed a breather.. And It is not our fault,” Lawerence tried not smile..

“That all the Americans stood up,” Villia snickered..

“And started singing along..” thomas gave an innocent look..

“The Aurors paused when half the stadium and the american team were ALL singing along,” Picquery grinned evilly.. “They were not going to touch Thomas.. They were letting him finish the song.. ”

“After the song.. Mr. Weasley told me that the American team sucked this year.. The Irish team had shut them out so far…. I just pointed at the Irish team and started a.. A different song,” thomas got a smirk on his face.. “How was I supposed to know it is the first time it was sung at a quidditch Match..”

“You should of seen the look on the faces of the Irish team, “Lawerance stomped twice and clapped..

Villia and Thomas joined in.. Several of the those raised in muggle households went wide eyed..

“And the whole set of American fans joined right back in,” Picquery hid her smile instead of joining.. “The whole danged stadium broke out into stomps and claps.. And then the American wizard rock band that was there started singing it.. ”

Lily covered her face, “Please tell me you did not mention my name..”

“Here is the hogwarts snitch.. And the game snitch, “Thomas smiled handing it the embarassed Lily Potter.. “Gloria.. Your father said you have not written him..”

“My father was at the game,” gloria swallowed hard..

“He came onto the field quickly.. During we will rock you.. “Thomas grinned, “And sung along.. At the end of it.. He asked me if I had ever had watched a professional Quidditch.. He waved off the Aurors.. I watched the game.. It was awesome.. Mr. Jackson is a big fan.”

“Please tell me he did not.. That is why you are late, Gramps spent half the time taking pictures,” Gloria took a deep breath.. “Grandfather never misses an Opportunity for a free press..”

“Headmistress McGonagall.. He did tell the press that I was truly an American Tom sawyer.. Attending the Elite British school of magic Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy.. ” thomas was happy in his responses, “When asked how would the International Confederation of Wizards respond to My breaking the Secrecy thingie.. I took issue like Professor Scamander and Mr. Weasley told me to.. Deflect and redirect.”

Minerva gave a look to Hector..

“What did you do,” Hector Scamander tried not to laugh?

“First little Thomas asked why would ICOW care about UFO’s,” Lawerance chuckled.. “Unidentified flying Objects??”

“And then this little.. Little problem child asked why was the international magical community being sexist.. ” Picquery has a serious face at this point, “He asked me why was it just wizards.. Were woman NOT part of the ICOW? The name implies the were not and That was sexist.. I had not thought of that.. He had a good point.”

“He boxed that guy in right nice like,” Villia laughed… “Every time he tried to explain it to thomas.. ”

“I told him If he thought woman should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.. Or some variant//” thomas chuckled, ” Mr. Jackson stepped in and said he fully intended to bring this subject up at the next time MACUSA assembled.. Why were witches not in the title of ICOW? That even though I was from a different era.. That it was obvious my mentor, Professor Hector Scamander, was a clear influence.. And that our sisters in the magical community should not be so slighted… ”

Gloria shook her head, “Grand father is a sexist pig.. I love him but he is old fashioned.. ”

“UFO’s Thomas.. Did they ever get back to the question,” Scamander asked?

“Nope.. The reporter said something off and,” Picquery smiled..

“The closet female reporter bopped him on the back of the head..” Villia chuckled, “He was shut up.. Congressman Jackson was then answering questions over the trial of Olshen..  ”

“She did get ask why I was at Hogwarts,” Thomas got a look on his face.. “I said my Nana and auntie Malfoy where citizens of britain.. The reporter then Asked me if I knew my uncle was a death eater.. I told her We had not covered that in magical creatures..   Forgive me if I was not up to date.. I only learned a few months ago about magic.. And Quidditch.. What was a death eater, Pretty lady? ”

“She was told that magical creatures was in thomas’s third year,” Picquery was still all smiles.. “Professor Scamander.. Their might be a few questions for you later.. Someone said that his mentor said that all women were Pretty ladies.. ”

“For the love of Merlin please tell me,” Hector took a moment rubbing the bridge of his nose..

“Outer beauty is a light switch away,” Villia tried not to laugh..

“But inner beauty shines through the darkest night,” Lawerance walked up to the Professors table.. Taking out a small sheet of paper, “The reporter asked if we would deliver a message.. She said send her an owl.. She would love to do an interview..” Lawerance leaned forward, “Any time of night you would prefer..”

Amunet took the paper, “Hector!”

“Professor LeStrange,” Thomas spoke softly.. “They must be jealous.. I told her that Athena’s mother.. Professor Scamanders wife slash girlfriend had that inner beauty.. ”

“That my boy is what makes the magical world go round.. The first kiss you ever had.. The moment when you meet the person you are going to marry, “Professor Scamander looked a glaring Amunet in the eyes..

“When you hold your child for the first time.. ” Lawerance spoke making Scamander pause..

Villia added in covering his heart, “When your child takes those first steps.. ”

“When your grand daughter is going going to be heart breaker like her mother and grandmother..Now that is magic..” Picquery slightly bit her bottom lip, “No.. Those are the good things in life that no meal, no wine…”

“Or cheap floozie could ever match.. Thomas Elliot Carthen, “Amunet glared! “You quoted Hector.. To the press.. And you.. Professor Hector Juan Scamander!”

Professor Scamander grinned,  standing as he took Amunets hand, making a a bouquest of Black roses, blood lillies, and diamond moss appear in his other hand..

“You.. You already got me pregnant you old goat,” Amunet blushed in her anger..

“It doesnt mean we cant keep trying to..”

“PROFESSOR SCAMANDER,” McGonagall coldly spoke..  With a cold glare,”There are childen present..”

“Professor LeStrange.. Even after all these years.. You still make me glow inside.. I will swear till the day death comes that you are a Veela..” Professor Scamander kisses Amunet’s hand, “There is no star that will ever out shine your beauty.. No woman will ever hold a candle to your light..”

“Hector,” Amunet took a deep breath as she took her boguet.. “We have been.. ”

“I never bought the erotic Grimore,” Scamander leaned over and whispered.. “Because I helped write it..”

Amunet went wide eyed, “Headmistress McGonagal is correct..” Amunet leaned over, “We need to talk..” Whispering something as she waves her wand over the two of them, the apparate out..

“Dad.. Did Grandpa just get out of the dog house with nana Lestrange,” Artemis spoke from the entryway.. “She said she would never.. EWE.. EWE!”
Artemis just turned and walked away dropping the Daily Prophet..

“I so have to buy that man a few beers,” Villia whispered.. “You said he was a master of the game.. And no mind control..”

“I believe it Thomas,” Lawerance shook his head..

“And he is your mentor,” Picquery looked sympathetically to Minerva McGonagall

One of the Students picks up the DP, “WHAT..” The Irish student spoke.. “Bloody hell.. The americans came back from behind and won.. By a single goal.. ”

Several other students walk over and start reading..

“After Mr. Carthen crashed stopping the game.. The Americans rallied with a revitalized spirit..” The Irish student was not very happy, “Deploying a tactic improperly called full court press, with the American crowd present getting behind their team.. Singing muggle songs.. We will rock you to start with.. Little Mr.Carthen collected several witches and wizards to be cheerleaders.. At the first time out, They had stripped to their undergarments and begin dancing.. The band, Salem’s Fire, played the muggle song Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap as the half dressed, female and male CHEERLEADERS, danced provacatively.. The Irish Quidditch league stated it is filing an official complaint.. ” Several of the students looked at Thomas, “This reporter does have to say one thing about this painful display of ludity.. The americans did put on a good show.. Mr. Redbeard Jouqin Hernandez of what is now being called the Coven Dancers.. You darling can cross over to this side of the pond anytime your want.. If your reading this darling, feel free to contact the daily Prophet’s office.. I would love to do a personal interview over cultural differences..”

Minerva rubbed the bridge of her nose..

“Headmistress.. The male cheerleaders got louder responses from the Witches..” Thomas looked at the Irish student, “From both sides.. The male ref was about to throw them out till a female ref from Bulgaria. She Zapped him.. She said, let them dance.. Pretty boys can dance.. Equality is beautiful..”

“Mr. Carthen, “Molly Weasley sternly spoke.. “We do not need to turn Quidditch into a taudry thing.. ”

“Professor Weasley,” Picquery walked over and took the Daily Prophet from the student.. Walking it over to Molly, “Did you see the picture of Mr. Hernandez.. He is sculpted like a greek god.. And he is just a permit processor in MACUSA..” With a broken hearted sigh, “He is married.. His husband is equally hot.. It is NOT fair..”

“I am an honorary member of the Coven Dancers, “Thomas grinned.. “They are making a calendar to sale for expenses.. Oh.. Headmistress.. Ms. Pollyana Cheer Captain of the Coven Dancers, and Mr. Hernandez invited me and my friends to Hooters if we every are in america.. Her no-maj slash his husbands brother own several of them.. She said it was a family friendly resturant that specializes in hot wings and beer..”

“Mr. Carthen.. I will talk with Tailia.. We cant have these,” Molly pauses as she looks at the picture.. “These.. wow..”

Several of the female students giggle..

Minerva McGonagall gives a polite cough, “Thank you for bringing him back to us Captain Picquery.. I am glad to see he has taken an interest in some after school activities where his natural talents can be focused..”

“I am not going to the yule ball with you,” Lily coldly states.. “You are just being mean?”

Thomas just looks at Lily and shakes his head.. “My apologies Ms. Potter.. Ms. Granger.. Yall can all go F#$% off..”

“Mr. Carthen,” Molly weasley calls out.. Taking a deep breath, “She does not want to go with you.. ”

Thomas takes off the Jersey and tosses it Little Shade, “Remember Little Shade.. Not all Gryffindor have the courage of there convictions..  Number One..”

“Mr. Carthen, “McGonagall called out.. “We will speak later..” Number One apparates onto Thomas’s shoulder, “I thought we arranged for that cat to not be able to do that..”

“Thomas.. Please do not,” Molly Weasley closes her eyes as Thomas disappears with Number One..
“Scottland yard,” Burbage shakes his head in his brown trench coat..

“Officer Tally..” Ron Weasley looked at the man behind the desk, “We are here to see Inspector Bridge.. We have an appointment with him..”
The man looked up speaking with disdain, “You mean Ms. Chief Inspector Bridge… She is not really popular around here.. She got promoted because she knows someone.. Official liason with the Ministry of Defense.. She had to sleep her way there..” Looking back, “So where are you gentlemen from?”

Weasley and Burbage smiled to each other then gave Tally an evil look, “The Ministry..”

“Um.. Um,” Tally frooze in place..

“Gentlemen,” A stern looking woman called out.. Her indian features were predominate, “I heard my name and..” Seeing the clothes that looked just a little out of place, “Bloody hell.. I was told.. This way..” She walks over to Tally, “They were never here.. Tell the chief I took a meeting..”

“With officials from THE Ministry,” Weasley smiled.. “Make sure you include your unprofessional comments..”

Burbage hit Weasley in the arm, “Ignore him.. OFFICER Tally.. We are all on the same team.. Make sure you never make those statements about a fellow Law Enforcement Professional..”

“Or we will be back,” Ron added as he turned to Inspector Bridge.. “I take it you were expecting someone different.. ”

Bridge sighed, “Internal Affairs Tally.. As the Yanks say..”

Quietly they walked behind Ms. Bridge to her office past officers who look at them.. After going down in an elevator, they get out on one of the bottom floors.. She flashes a badge to the scanner and it turns green.. Ms. Bridge gives the kill/ no signal to several people as they walk out the elevator.. After a few minutes they wait as Ms. Bridges scans her badge and runs her palm over a biometric scanner.

Entering her office, “Shut the door behind you..” Ms. Bridge walks around her desk in a large office and sits down facing the two , “What does the ministry of Magic’s aurors need with Scottland Yard?”

“So you know about the magical world,” Ron stood as Bridge was sitting? “I take it Mr. Carthen told you ..”

“Ron Weasley.. Married Hermione Granger, The minister for magic..” Bridge narrowed her eyes, “Mr. Burbage I do not know to much about you.. And no.. My mother was a witch from America.. She met my father at a police conference.. I am squib.. ”

Burbage holds his hand up to Ron, “So how did..”

“Let me be clear.. Whatever issue Mr. Carthen had with the Ministry or MACUSA is not Scottland yards problem,” Bridge’s face did not change expression.. “And before you get real smart.. Every officer that greeted me as I passed is a squib.. So keep your wands in their holster.. I was ordered to cooperate and turn over files that.. That are relevant to you.. ” Looking down, “Is he dead.. The third wizarding war is over..”

“He was de-aged.. Right now he is at hogwarts,” Burbage looked Bridges in the eyes as she gave a sigh of relief..

“Your father was working cases with a wanted criminal in the eyes of MACUSA and the,” Ron jumped back when Bridges slammed her fist on her desk..

“Criminal.. No.. Hero.. Those same officers outside.. He saved everyone of their lives.. We all have a Carthen story, “Bridges snorts and starts counting to herself..

“A carthen story,” Ron was confused..
“Mum was kidnapped by a group mage traffickers..” Bridges leaned back, “I was an obnoxius post teen.. We tried talking to you people and we got rebuffed.. We will investigae.. Dad was in tears.. He made a few phone calls.. Told me he was most likely going to jail.. No one here would listen.. ”

Burbage and Weasley sit down not speaking.

“I came home from college with my friends.. We were a group of squibs not quite good enough for your world.. We all had people missing,” Bridge took out a cigar and lit it. “Well we came in and father was in tears.. He was shaking Mr. carthen’s hands. He hugged him.. ” Taking a puff, “He told me that mother was safe and sound.. Upstairs asleep.. That our friends need to check on their families.. I was relieved and then thought.. Dad had traded his soul..”

“So he gained loyalty through favors,” Ron shook his head..

“Ron.. You know that..” burbage shakes his head..

“Damnedest thing.. Mr. Carthen asked us only to say NOTHING to the Aurors for a few years.. He turned around and stuck his hand out.. Told my dad.. Comissioner Gordon.. None of you owe me a thing.. If you come across cases that the Aurors turn down.. Or ignore.. Pass them my peoples way..” She looks at Ron, “It was a group lead by one of the Death eaters.. I asked Mr. Carthen what it was going to cost us.. No one does this for free.. It is not how the world works..  He told me perhaps it should.. My pops was the only member of scottland yard that was hnest and not corrupt.. Said ladies.. This is what a real man looks like..”

Her cell phone rings..

“It is my daughter,” Bridges answers the phone.. “My little Unicorn.. Mama’s busy..”

“I. I did magic.. I.. I will be going to hogwarts next year.. To learn to become wizard supreme,” The preteen’s excited voice filled the air..  “Grams can confirm it.. I made one of my books ‘port.. And.. ”

She takes a deep breath as a tear falls, “Of course you are.. Mommy is busy.. Let me..”

“Thank you mommy.. For buying my prepatory supplies.. Grams is mad.. She says she want.. What.. Yes I am on the phone with Mama, Grams.. Ok,” The little girl is excited.. “My own pet bat.. It ported in.. Here Grams.. ”

Burbage raises an eye as Ron takes a deep breath..

“Young lady.. I have never asked you who my little Unicorns father is.. But.. Rumors are abound.. All.. Listen I.. ” The older Mrs. Bridges takes a deep breath on the phone, “All his children got pets who apparate.. And.. ”

“Mother,” Looking at Ron.. “The Aurors are here.. I.. Listen I will explain when I get home.. I never slept with him but..  It.. Fine.. I just wanted to have a child.. She will not be eligible for hogwarts for four years.. I was approached by his Chief Archivist.. I had been turned down to have a child from the fertility clinic.. ”

Ron and Burbage lean back..

“She said she wanted to make sure that several women in my situation had other options.. ” Bridge leans back and puffs her cigar, “She said it was random and she would tell us who the fathers were.. I.. I found out after she was born..”

“She.. ” Mrs. Bridges seemed relieved, “Ok.. Because that was creepy.. So random..”

“Yes mother.. ” Inspector Bridges sighed, “I will speak more when I get home.. Tell my little unicorn I love her.. And do not say a word to anybody.. I know father is excited..” After a exchanges of word Bridge gets off the phone, “I did not have sex with him.. I do not need a man or woman in my life..”

“The Chief Archivist refuses to share the information,” Ron sighs..

“So your father worked with Thomas,” Burbage looked at Ron.. “This is not part of our investigation.. We are more curious over.. Similar cases to your mother we need to follow up on..”

“Harry is mad like me.. He returned about a month ago.. ” Ron sighed, “We keep running into brick walls.. We are processing the great library.. Listen.. We are not like our predecessors.. ”

“We.. Potter is trying to wade through this mess.. We missed so much,” Burbage takes a deep sigh.. “Mr. Carthen’s files .. Lets say the more we read them.. We.. We are sharing files with our counterparts..”

“He killed and or stopped more dark wizards then you ever did,” Bridge smiled as she puffed..

Ron yawned not meaning to..

Bridge bends over and opens a drawer.. After placing a finger on a box it beeps and opens, “You have my father’s files most likely.. A new era of cooperation.. Here you go.. The most recent cases.. Without thomas certain sectors of your underworld are getting bold again.. As the scottland yard liason with the Department of Magical law enforcement, per the direction of the prime minister’s office.. I will be sending files..”

Burbage picks up the top file, “What could be..” Burbage goes wide eyed, “Someone tried to clone Voldemort.. And..”

Ron had picked up a file, ” Bloody.. You are kidding me.. A wizard with multiple personality disorder.. Normally they would..”

“Develop an Obscurus,” Bridge looked at them..

Burbage picked up another file, “Wizard breeding program.. This.. Thomas was doing..”

“No he took over the program.. I believe a Lucius Malfoy lead that raid.. ” Bridge puffed again ashing in an ashtray, “Changed the program to voluntary.. We were hunting down one of the death eaters involved.. His..”

“Last week he turned himself into us,” ron spoke.. “He was begging for protection.. Supposedly Thomas’s horseman war was toying with him.. Got bored and said turn himself in.. This is,” Ron stopped.. “They were robbing graves.. Wait.. Members of ICOW were involved… ”

“We have to notify the russian ministry,” Burbage rubbed his eyes.. “It appears that one of their people is a serial killer.. Wait.. never mind.. His body is missing from the field it was buried in..” Burbage chuckles, “He died by the hands of the muggle Irish mob..”

Ron picked up another file, “Olshen is in Britian..”

“Was.. She left quickly,” Bridge smiled.. “Got shot several times.. Attempting to get access to Hogwarts.. You need to speak with one of the horsemen.. We really do not care if they got her..” Puffing, “Their is a problem.. ”

“Problem, ” Weasley and Burbage look at her..

“My father would of wanted to tell you himself.. Apparrently he has a theory with no evidence.. He thinks and thomas thought everyone missed something,” Bridges ashed.. “While insane.. Please keep in mind.. My dad has been law enforcement his whole life.. As was his father.. and his father before him..  Every old retiree has one case.. One they claim is their unsolvable.. A theory with no proof.. the one that got away.. ”

“What is it,” Weasley and Burbage ask?

“He thought that there was an immortal behind the scenes.. Hiding as a muggle slash no maj.. Only him and Thomas spoke of it.. He asked me once and then the next day destroyed all the evidence..” Looking at both Aurors, “An immortal hiding behind the scenes. Manipulating magical and normie alike.”

Weasley and Burbage chuckle, “Merlin’s beard.. Trust me we would have..”

Bridge took out another file, “Laugh all you want.. I managed to reconstruct part of my fathers file.. Be careful.. D@#$ careful.. ”

“Please,” Burbage picked up the file.. “this is.. is.. is..”

“There can only be,” Weasley stopped when he saw Burbage reading.. “Come on.. You have to be kidding me..”

“Weasley.. We need to leave immediately.. We must,” Burbage was stopped by Bridge..

Removing her ring, necklace, and a broach, “I lied earlier.. Obliviate the memory of these files and case.. And just that..” Both Aurors swallowed hard, “Tell no one but Potter.. Lives are at stake.. You two will be the only one with the evidence.. Make sure I put the every thing back on”

Weasley took the file and started looking over it, “I.. This.. Thomas must have known.. And..” Wide eyed, “He had found several of his people under Imperius.. You.. you found this.. You’re good..”

“Got himself de-aged on purpose.. His grandmother must know,” Burbage too a deep breath.. “You .. Promise me.. Leave my daughters name off all reports..”

Ron closes the file and nods yes to Burbage..

Burbage proceedse to wipe the memory of the file as Ron slides the file inbetween the others.. Bridge proceeds to put the jewelery back on under control..

Weasley sits back down with Burbage.. He picks up another file, “A nest of hybrid.. ”

Burbage goes wide eyed and chuckles, “So technically .. Ron.. Thomas did not violate the Statue of Secrecy.. One of Trumps daughters went to Ilvermorny..”

Bridge looked at both men, “That.. ” with a smile, “Keep reading.. Thomas did NOT break the rules he just bent them.. We were investigating part of the clinton Foundation’s actions to.. Thomas had his muggle companies donate to both parties.. An Ethiopian Witch that migrated here.. well..”

Weasley took the file, “Oh bloody hell.. We have investigated her quietly.. She left no evidence.. This is enough to bring her in.. Thomas must of been watching her better then we were.. ”

Burbage took the rest of the files, “Inspector.. Just one last question..”

A knock came from the door.. “Inspector, “A male voice spoke quietly..

“Come in Tyler,” Bridge responds.. “He is one of the Squibs that work here on my team..”

A man of arabic descent opened the door, “Oh.. I can come back..”

“Go ahead.. But shut the door,” Bridge responded..

“Inspector.. We have a report of.. Well the tabloids decided not to run it.. There was a report of a UFO, glowing green going mach two with other little specks of light behind it.. A few hours ago.. What is odd no.. Well ”

“Squib right,” Burbage rubbed his forehead..

“Auror.. That term is offensive,” Tyler stuck his nose up into the air.. “My sisters went to hogwarts I.. It is a sore subject..”

“That was little Thomas,” Weasley shook his head..

Bridge and Tyler looked to each other a little shocked..

“He stole the snitch from a Hogwarts Quidditch match and ran..  Flew to the Match between Ireland and the USA.. Caught that golden snitch to, “Burbage shook his head..

“The bloody Americans rallied from a shut out to win by one goal,” Ron Weasley shook his head.. “Now they are talking 2024 and 2028.. Complete domination..”

“Mach 2.. That was,” Tyler whistled.. “So it is true.. Mr. Carthen got de-aged.. And.. Wow..”

“I can see why they are talking championship.. He was unharmed,” Bridge asked?

“He is fine.. And as always has caused more issues,” Ron Weasley stood up.. “The Coven Dancers.. ” Both members of Scottland yard look at each other, “Cheerers.. I think that was the word..”

Burbage stood sticking his hand out, “Inspector.. I know their are some hard feeling.. Feel free.. You know quid pro quid.. You need our help with a few muggles criminals.. Pass them my way..”

“Burbage,” Weasley spoke.. “You know..”

“Mr. Carthen had a point on one thing.. We need to work together.. If We can help.. quietly.. They can pay us back helping keep the Statue of Secrecy,” Burbage took a moment.. “Besides we do need to monitor a little better.. Cant have a Voldemort, Grngwald, or Car.. Well you know what I mean..”
The Slytherin Team Lined up in the air..

“Dad.. Look at me.. You have an idea how to play,” Artemis looked back at her father..

The Slytherin team was all smiles as The Gryffindor team took a deep breath..

“You are on a regular broom.. No magic ok,” Artemis put a hand on his shoulder.. “God.. I am giving my father a pep talk..”

“One job.. Catch the Snitch,” Thomas looked over at Rose..

“Yes dad.. She is the seeker,” Artemis took a deep breath..

Rose  flew over, “Thomas.. Listen.. If you use magic it is disqualifacation.. I am not showing you any mercy..” With a smile, “This is just a game.. With half the wizarding world watching.. I know you are afraid of heights.. Do not fall off your broom..”

“Rose,” Artemis was pissed.. “Go back to your side..”

Thomas mumbles something under his breath..

“congressman Jackson,” Hermione shook his hand.. “So you know Gryffindor is undefeated..”

Lawerance and villia are there with the rest of the American team, “Come on little buddy?”

McGonagall looked around at the crowd, “Lucius.. I see that we have a large crowd of.. Of Guest..”

“After the incident a few weeks ago.. I do not think any quidditch fan would miss this, “Lucius grinned as Narcissa came up next to him..
“I see the whole weasley clan is here to watch,” Narcissa looked around.. “Half the ministry is here..”

A man walks over to Lucius and wearily sticks his hand out, “Professor and Assistant Professor Malfoy.. I have already greeted Minerva..”

Shaking his hand, “Couldnt resist his first game.. Mr. Chairman..” Looking at the others sitting down, “The whole Quidditch committe is here.. Metaxas..”

“After Thomas’s little incident last week..” Mentor Metaxas spoke with a slight greek accent, “I thought it would be a shame to miss this.. It will either be a complete failure or.. How did Picquery put it? Yes.. We would be watching history..”

“It is about to start,” Narcissa turns a little worried..

An old woman with wrinkles abound takes out a cigar.. It is lit by a younger man sitting next to her. Several of the guest with the Americans smile and nod to the old woman..

The crowd goes silent as the game begins..

Thomas goes to about two feet above the ground..

“Dad,” Artemis calls out as she flies with the rest of slytherin..

Rose Weasley takes off after the golden snitch..

Thomas just sits there looking up..

“And it looks like Mr. carthen is a no show,” the announcer chuckles..

“He is afraid,” Picquery closes her eyes.. “It.. Oh well..”

Lawerance and Villian get excited and grab Picquery, “The Dirt.. He.. Come on little buddy!”

“He is searching for the Golden Snitch,” Picquery shouts loudly! “Come on..Lock on little one!”

“What is he doing,” Mentor has a confused look on his face..

Narcissa Evilly grins, “Science..”

“It looks like Rose Weasley will be unchallenged as she,” the Announcer is interrupted..

Thomas shoots up at a slight angle knocking several Gryffindor players off their brooms and send them to the ground..

Both teams stop and follow Thomas with their eyes..

Thomas is heading at an angle to the snitch very high in the air.. Rose sees this and tries to speed up.. Thomas is accelerating as he catches the snitch with a side effect.. He screams as the snitches wing goes into his hand.. He falls off his broom as he brings his bleeding hand to his chest with the embedded snitch..

“He has caght the golden snitch,” The Annoucer go loud.. “Game, set, and Match!! That has to be a world record..”

Rose had been blown off her broom and starts to fall, passed out cold..

“Something is wrong,” Minerva comments..

“Oh no,” molly and Hermione have their wands out instantly

Thomas sees this and changes his form and dives towards her.. He catches her qucikly with his broom coming towards him.. He catches his broom with his uninjured right hand..

“S@#$ she is out cold,” Artemis and several other members of both teams immediately move to help..

Scorpius and Albus, both race upwards

“Move parrallel to him.. I..” Scorpius almost pauses, “Grab whoever is closest!”

Artemis is right behind them, “He is not used to the extra weight.. Grab .. they are going to fast..”

Thomas is holding onto the broom with one one arm and Rose with other.. He wraps his legs around Rose and tries to grab the broom with his snitch embedd hand and screams in pain…

“Hermione! Slow the Broom,” Mcgonagall calls out.. “Molly! Slow rose… Lusicus! Thomas.. I will back off the teams..”

“F@#$ing morons, ” The Old woman sighs and waves her Cigar like a wand and apparates to the field..

She is followed by several others in the cheering section..

Raising her lit cigar like a wand.. She waves it in a weird series of moves as her all black robe moves, “Sutrop Ogilac Mubmil Oud Osluped Sativarg..”

A golden fog appears on the ground in  front of the old woman.. Another fog seems to envelop the falling Rose and Thomas..

On the ground out of the other fog, thomas and rose appear..

Thomas’s eyes glow green as he looks at the old woman.. He pauses for a second and go’s wide eye, “Grandma? You.. It cant be, you would be dead or Ancient..”

“You might need to move her hair my little necromancer,” The old woman speaks as several Aurors Apparate to the field.. “She is gonna puke all over her ginger hair..”

Rose wakes up and starts to gag..

“Mama,” One of the older men speaks.. “The Po Po’s..”

“I was not gonna miss my grandbaby’s first game Bobbie Lee,” the old woman puffs her cigar..”We do not get second chances like this. Now dont embarass me.. these are fancified people…”

Burbage holds his hand up stopping the other Aurors, “Grandbaby..”

Another woman with a large bag bends over next to thomas as he holds Rose’s hair as she pukes.. Taking his left hand with the snitch wing jabbed into it, “Do not look Nephew.. This is gonna hurt..”

“Nephew,” thomas then lets out a cry of pain as his Aunt removes the Golden Snitch?

Dropping the broken Snitch and Holding her nephews bleeding hand tightly, “God you are as bad as your father..”

“That hurts,” Thomas responds as his eyes glow green.. “Your pregnant..”

“I have to apply something,” His aunt takes out a vial.. “I could lie to you..” Deftly she wipes the blood off the hand on her sleeve.. Popping the top off the vial, “Be very still you do not want this in your eyes.. And yes.. God they really did erase your memories..”

“Why would,” Several drops land on the wound making Thomas wince in pain? “You..” Thomas takes a deep breath, “It.. It doesnt hurt.. It… healing..”

“Mama.. I dont think he broke any bones..” Letting go of Thomas’s hand as she looks at him, “God you look like daddy.. Yeap youse a Carthen all right.. Dumb luck too..” She picks up the broken Golden Snitch, “I think you broke a record..”

Minerva and the staff apparate to the field With hermione..

Rose pukes again, “I.. What was that?” Thomas is still holding her hair, “Thank you.. I think my stomach is empty..”

“Are you ok,” Hermione has a worried tone?

“Mother.. I am fine,” Rose is embarrassed..

Artemis is on her broom a few feet away.. She looks at the old woman someing a cigar, “You..”

“I came all this way.. Now where are my grandbabies, “The old woman spoke with a smile as she puffed her cigar..

“Who are you,” Molly looked at Rose then to the old woman?

“Greetings Mayor Carthen,” Minerva spoke to the old woman.. “I see you recieved my invitation?”

“Mama,” bobbie lee spoke quietly.. “This..”

“Be quiet bubba,” Thomas’s aunt spoke.. “We got the invitation Headmistress.. Now.. Where are my great nieces..” Looking at her brother, “Oh knock that look off your face.. ‘Fore I tell your wife a few things.. Now.. Where are my great nieces.. Weve got SOOOO much to talk about..”
Mayor Carthen looks at Hagrid and smiles, “Thomas.. Grandbaby who is this large cutie pie here..” She smiles and sighs, “Later..”
Jackson walks onto the field quietly with Aurors..

“Congressman Jackson.. ” The old woman smiles, “Mayor Carthen.. Of Naedercynn, Alabama..” She bends over slowly and picks up the golden Snitch, “Lucius..” Tossing it to him, “I believe my grandbaby broke a record.. Slytherin won the game.. In under a minute..”

“Mayor,” the congressman paused.. Looking at Thomas, “More headaches..”

“We have enough of a population to take a seat.. Of course we will be joining MACUSA.. And We want our first vote.. In Support of your funding proposal for a .. What was it..”

Jackson looks at the old lady smoking a cigar, “New Medical Research facility based..”

“On my nephews.. Older self’s, research in cross no-maj magical medical discoveries,” Thomas’s Aunt grins.. “You are short about what.. One two votes.. ”

Jackson narrows his eyes as Mayor Carthen hands him a cigar she summoned..

“We will talk ,” Jackson takes the cigar.. “A whole town of purebloods.. ”

Artemis gets off her broom and slowly walks over, “You.. You..”

“Now she shore is purty,” Bobbie Lee Carthen smiles.. “We can find her husband real easy like..”

Bobbie’s sister hits him in the arm, “Shut up.. She has a boyfriend..”

“I.. Which bloodline does..” Artemis blinks, “Does dad come from?”

“All of them,” The Mayor, Bobbie Lee, and thomas’s aunt answer..

“That is not possible,” Hermione looks at the simply dressed carthens.. “It would require.. ”

“A full colony of purebloods to start with,” Mayor Carthen smiled politely.. “And yes.. Delphini was turned over to us..”

Bobbie Lee and Thomas’s aunt respond surprised, “What.. That is not..”

“Wait.. Beauregaurds fiance,” Thomas’s aunt speaks.. “She is the elementary school teacher that..”

“You know our rules.. You two beter not say S@#$,” Mayor Carthen rubs her forehead.. “F@#$.. Listen.. We have our own version of the statue of secrecy..”

“Mama.. you might as well tell ’em,” Bobbie Lee smiles.. “Mr. congressman.. Marshall Carthen.. We have a squad of four cops.. A complete standing militia of 150 battle ready sorcers.. And every one of in town is rollcall ready..”

“Wait..” Lucius speaks, “You are a colony of purebloods..”

“Ninety eight percent.. We have a few no-maj’s.. Born that way,” Thomas’s aunt speaks.. “All our children attend elementary, middle, and high school.. We have a hospital.. All gubbinment funded.. Of course they forget they fund us.. We are embedded with our No-Maj neighboring towns..”

“The main thing.. We took a vote before we came.. We intended to announce our presense. “Mayor Carthen looked at her grandson, “As bad as his father and .. No.. Definately my husbands grandson.. ”

“Your own version of the secrecy Statue,” Jackson had his cigar lit?

“We are not fools.. We do want slots reserved for our children at Ilvernmorny, “Mayor Carthen walked over and took Hagrids arm.. “Will you be a dear and escourt an old lady cutie..In case Congressman Jackson decides to hit on me.. I could use a handsome British knight to protect me..”

Hagrid blushed, “I.. ”

“Our informations says you love animals.. Did you know Thomas’s Grandfather was an amuerture Magizoologist,” Mayor Carthen batted her eyes at Hagrid.. “He actually founded our zoo in town.. ”

“You do know mam.. That thomas is .. Is having trouble with some of ‘is studies,” Hagrid speaks in a whisper..

Mayor Carthen pauses, “The Founder Effect.. The downside of our little colony.. Magical Dyslexia.. Claudia darling.. Show your nephew.. Now Hagrid where is that little werewolf and veela gran-babbies.. I want to meet them. when you are finished Artemis darling, bring your father if it ok with your headmistress.. I want to hear every thing.. I missed..”

“Magical dyslexia,” Hermione looked at Minerva who was very quiet saying nothing..

Claudia takes out her wand, “Here is the deal.. We have to do every spell backwards..” She tosses the broken snitch on the ground, “Take out your wand and copy me..”

Thomas took out his wand..

“Now thats a fancy wand boy,” bobbie responded and resulted in him getting a dirty look from Claudia.. ” ‘Scuse me..”

Minerva held up her hand and walked over slowly, “Pay close attention Mr. Carthen..” Minerva took out her wand and made the motions, “Those are the motions..”

“Now nephew, Do them in reverse..” Claudia did the same hand motions backwards, “You are a necro-animus like daddy was.. Everything is backwards.. Youse brain is wired differently.. It is simple.. Spell, target, and then everything backwords..  ”

Artemis watch as Thomas did the motions backwards.. “Does this mean.. I have some problems with a few spells..”

“Ms. Lestrange.. ” Minerva spoke firmly.. “Normal after I make those motions I say Reparo..”

“You have to say Anihcam Orper,” Claudia nudged Thomas.

With a sigh thomas points his wand at the broken Snitch. He does the motion backwards, “Anihcam Orper..”

The golden snitch’s broke wing mends..

The snitch comes up into the air.. It is caught by Claudia with a quick hand grab, “Congratulations Thomas.. Oh..” Thomas is wide eyed as his aunt walks hands the golden Snitch to McGonagall, “I believe Slytherin won..”

Everyone is quiet as Congressman Jackson walks with Hagrid and Mayor Carthen.. “Madam Mayor.. We have had a lot of issues pop up over your grandson.. We need to talk first before you meet your grandbabies..”

Thomas looks at Rose with a sly grin..

“Dont even think about,” Rose narrows her eyes.. “Love spells are not allowed..”

“Right..” Thomas points his wand to the ground, “What is that word.. Yes.. Spell target then backwards… ” doing the parts backwards, “Mu-tul  As-o-ivel Mui-drag-niw.. ” Thomas has the dirt raising with his wand glowing..

Several of the professors are watching the dirt going into a circle..

“Very good Mr. carthen.. ” Amunet snarkily speaks, “Now transformation..”

“Professor LeStrange,” Minerva coldy speaks.. “That is second year spell to transform A living animal into..”

Thomas’s eyes glow green, “Ok.. What was it Bruce said.. No Jorel.. ” the dirt falls to the ground as Thomas slowly speaks, ” Smui-ret-cab As-o-ivel Mui-drag-niw..”

Amunet goes wide eyes as a small dust like cloud raises into the air.. Hector Scamander grins evilly looking at his ex-wife. Little Shade, Bruce, Jorel, Fortuna, Capricornia, and Victoria have walked over.. Lily is stands next to her grandmother wide eyed.

Thomas gentle taps the could three times in a circling motion, “Smui-ret-cab Ot-rev Arev..” Thomas’s wand sends out a green and and crystal clear mix mist..

The little cloud transforms into a Simple silver goblet..

Minerva pauses for a second.. Looking at the silver Goblet, “Mr. Carthen.. Good job..”

“Wow,” Little shade speaks.. “Dad.. You got your mojo..”

Bobbie Lee and Claudia smile..

“No kidding,” Bruce responds.. He looks at Claudia, “Dad.. Uhm.. We..”

“God you’re a pretty boy,” Claudia shakes her head.. “Thomas.. Aint you gonna introduce us..”

“And she has mama’s wild eyes,” Bobbie lee looks at Little shade.. “She is family to..”

“I am Artemis,” She looks at Claudia.. “Your.. Aunt Claudia.. And you are Uncle Bobbie Lee.. ”

Claudia hugs Artemis, “I will have to tell you about my Daddy..”

“They are named after Famous americans,” Bruce sticks his hand out to Bobbie.. “Your named after General Robert E. Lee..”

“Pretty boy is smart..” Bobbie hugs Bruce, “Welcome to the family..Bruce right.. ”

Artemis Is then hugged by Bobbie.. And Claudia hugged Bruce..

Little Shade started to look down..

Bobbie Picked her up and looked into her eyes, “Now you Little Shade.. Yeap.. Mama’s evil I’m gonna f you up eyes.. ” Little shade Growls at bobbie Lee, “Yeap that is mama..” bobbie Lee hugs little shade surprising her as he whispers, “Mama’s mean streak..” Speaking louder, “Yeap this cub is one of ours.. She will rip you a new arse..”

Little shade giggles as she is set down..

“Mama will try and fatten yall up,” Claudia hugs Little Shade.. “You really need to talk with Shemus O’Grady.. He cant change fully either.. Expect an email.. Or owl..”

Hermione is standing next to Rose, “You have werewolves in Your community..”

Bobbie Lee looks at Hermione like she is a rube, “He is the town Atheletic Instructor.. Best D$#% tracker this side of the mississippi.. Local head of our NRA chapter..” Seeing Lucius and Amunet’s face, “Were-wolfism is not a disease.. Dey people.. Make some of the best shine I..”

“Bubba.. These kids dont need to,” Claudia is interupted..

“Mr. Bobbie Lee.. Can you show us how to make a muggle Still?” Jorel politely ask, “Me and Bruce have been studing Muggle..”

Mrs. Weasley coughs politely, “Jorel..”

Bobbie Lee smiles, “Listen to Prof.. But if you want something close.. Google distillation..” Seeing several glares, “I have my college Degree in Industrial Chemistry from the university of Alabama.. A lot of no-maj alchemical processes are very interesting..”

“You all attended Muggle Higher education,” Hermione was surprised as Burbage had walked over..

“I am a medical Doctor,” Claudia responds coldly.. “Everyone in Naedercynn has degrees.. I know it is rare to have that high a rate of educated people .. Oh.. Yall focus on Magic ONLY.. Thats right..”

Thomas looks at Jorel and rolls his hand..

“I am Jorel Umbridge.. I am in Ravenclaw.. ”

“I am Victoria Dursley.. I am in Gryffindor..”

“I am Foruna Critch.. I am in hufflepuff..”

“I am Capriconia Black.. I am Slytherin..”

“I am Claudia Martha Carthen.. MD,” She smiles as she shakes their hands.. “A friend of my Nephew is a friend of mine..”

“Robert Lee Carthen, master in chemistry..” Looking at Hermione, “I am working on my PHD.. town is pretty quiet most of the time..”

“Did my.. My father have a degree,” Thomas asked?

“He was studying engineering.. Then he met someone and ran off with her,” Claudia looked at Lucius.. “Honey.. We are not ashamed of you.. We wont you to know that..”

“Mama has a copy of every front page you made.. She knew it was you,” Bobbie responded shaking his head.. “You older self.. And now.. ”
“She has every thing on her family wall..” Claudia shakes her head, “You know how hard it is to live up to her baby’s baby’s reputation.. She holds her nose up so high in the air..”

“The old biddies are surprised she doesnt drown..” Several of the people listening chuckle, “And then .. You pulled that crap.. Mach 2.. ” bobbie Lee whistles..

“Listen.. She brags about all of us.. They just stopped being unable to use Sherman against her,” claudia grinned.. “Your grandson was accepted into Brown.. Thats nice..”

“Dont forget.. We all read the paper..” Bobbie Lee smiled, “The Whole town was like, Mornin’ Marshall.. So your nephew made it into slytherin.. All Auror’s are corrupt, Glad your here Marshall..”

“So the whole town was proud,” Hermione shook her head..

“Thomas’s older self is gaining the status of folk hero. We are descended from Scourers.. From the thirty,” Claudia looks at Hermione.. “Your books were edited..”

“There are two other families..” Lucius was surprised, “We have never heard of this..”

Hector interjected, “Might I suggest we continue this inside.. A lot of people are listening.. I dont mind meeting the inlaws.. Rose do you and your mother want to join us?”

“Of course we do..” Hermione spoke for her daughter, ” I am pretty sure it will be ok With Headmistress McGonagall..” Hermione had turned her head sideways..

“Of course.. I think it is important that these children know there roots,” with a sympathetic look to Thomas.. “And that they are loved and have family and Friends..”

“Mr. auror you can join us if you like.. We can swap tales,” Bobbie spoke to Burbage politely.

“And Mrs. Jackson.. gloria,” Claudia called out.. “If it is ok with your father.. I would love to do a health check.. ”

“Auntie Hermione..” Lill Potter spoke defiantly, “May I join you..”

Thomas looks at her, “That is Lily Luna Potter.. So you want to eat with me..”

“No.. I am going to make sure my father hears of everything,” Lily’s comment makes Hermione rub the bridge of her nose.. “Accurately.. Your family has violated the laws of MACUSA..”

“See.. I told you I would find a way for you and your sister to go on a date with me,” Thomas grins..

“That..” Lily gets mad.. “That is NOT what I meant.. Mister.. You better watch yourself! I am watching you!”

All of the Adults try not to smile..

Lily stops and goes wide eye, “It is not funny my father will… Will.. AGH!” Lily storms off..
__________________________________________________________________________________
“That is the moment we thought you.. You changed,” Claudia smiled with a smile bit of pride.. “I knew it was you.. We had heard rumors and mama speculated.. Our spies had not been able to find you.. Then.. You apparated to the top of blackmarket’s tallest building.. Right in front of my line of sight.”

Thomas sat in the open area’s grass with Lily, Victoria, Fortuna, Jorel, Bruce, Little Shade, and Capriconia.. Artemis stood as she listened..

“Your dropped all pretense and switched to your full Necro-animagus form..” Claudia spoke with pride, “You were holding a skin and bones twelve year old no-maj in your arms..”

“So what was this area,” Lily asked?

Ginny and hermione were listening with several aurors..

“Ms. Potter,” Claudia looked at the two older females.. “It was a black market.. I was thinking S@#$.. No it cant be him..” She looked at Thomas, “Then your Dumb A$$ shouted.. I am Thomas Elliot Carthen.. As an american, This S@#$ will no longer be tolerated. You want a god D@#$ fight, You got one…”

“This is .. We heard of this,” Litlte shade spoke excitedly.. “He freed all the imprison creatures.. The werewolves switched sides.. The child was not a no-maj.. She was a werewolf..” Little shade proudly added in,”He started fighting the dark mages by himself.. BY HIMSELF! Freeing the cubs mother.. The werewolves on security turned as the sounds of a sigiled tommy gun open fired.. ” She looked at Lily, “He did not ask us to fight with him.. He asked us to get the innocents out of the battlefiled..”

“I know.. The werewolves went ape s#$%,” Claudia shook her head.. “We were buying ingrediants we needed.. My and your cousins got the F#$% out of dodge..” Looking at Thomas, “I.. I stayed.. I got in deep S@#$ for it.. I had to see.. Was this my nephew.. It was seventy three on one.. I was going to help but.. Speed apparation and muggle sigiled weapons and non sigiled weapons.. Grenades going off.. Dark mages dropping dead.. I.. I got a little caught up and..”

“You were proud,” Bruce hit Thomas on the arm.. “That was stupid tactically father.. Regardless if it was the right thing..”

“It.. Your father bruce.. Literally shouts from the top of one building as he was dueling three of the merchants.. F#$% you.. I am batman!!” Claudia chuckled, “He was dodging the killing curses like he was in a movie.. And then.. The same set of magical creatures that had been trapped.. They did not abandon Thomas.. They came back once their littleones were safe.. They sarted fighting with Thomas..”

“Black beard the three eyed werewolf.. Jentaur of the appalachian centaurs.. and,” Little shade takes a moment, “Norman the no-maj..” Little Shade added in, “They were the first.. Artemis.. He.. Wait you did not join in..”

“Well if one of the mechants happened to find a knife in her back,” Claudia smiled.. “Oh.. Mama.. She was pissed.. I made it back with the merchants whole set of chemical wares.. I told her what happened.. Silence..”

“So Mayor Carthen.. She,” Victoria was completely listening..

“I told her everything that happened first.. Then I told her and the city council I needed to tell mama my second piece of news..” Claudia smiled, “I found my nephew.. It took the council a ful d@#$ minute to realize It was the same person.. I had to explain he said his name straight to them And promised those that escaped.. They would be bending knee to him.. Or ineritin gtheir six by six plot of Gaia.”

“You said he violated your statue of secrecy,” Lily potter spoke up.. “That would have politically hurt your mother..”

“It caused a slight argument.. Till,” Claudia had to chuckle.. “Three of the leaders of creature groups we have in our forrest walked in.. They had one question.. Was it mothers grandson who violated the secrecy agreement..  Oh mama looked down thinking she was done as Mayor..” Almost whispering as she spoke conpiratorially, “Mama’s main opponent told them it was indeed her bloodline that violated centuries of secrecy.. You had to be there.. The Big foot fellar.. He looked at the other two, bowed his head and looked up.. They wished to make the understood country boy agreements official with Madam Mayor Carthen and her people of Naedercynn.. The Werewolf Blackbeard stated to my brother.. They had prisoners to hand over to the law. And a few no-maj’s that were parentless.. Several injured they had to turn into werewolves to save.. Would the good citizens of Naedercynn be able to provide aide and assistance per the treaties…”

“And he solidified her hold on power,” Hermione shook her head..

“That is right madam minister for magic.. Mama’s oppenent had a fit.. ” Claudia was all smiles, “It was then that.. Well a real issue arose.. One of the mobsters had shown up with his crew.. They were not to happy.. ”

Hermione held her hand up for ginny to not say anything..

“They were demanding compensation,” Claudia looked at Thomas.. “They claimed they had the town surrounded with a small set of associates.. And that they would hunt us all not in town down.. Our independence was gone.. ”

“And then thomas showed up,” Fortuna hit Thomas in the arm.. “See.. Consequences. You know rules are more then guidelines right..”

“By himself on top of the old church,” Claudia spoke.. “He had followed the mobsters home.. Not realizing he was home..  He jumped off the old steeple as the Mobsters said they were taking kids as insurance.. Thomas and his boys had snuck in past the gangsters.. Scared the bejebus out of all of us.. Mr. Morson frooze at Thomas dropped the heads of the mans adult family. ” Chuckling,” Mama to this day still laughs.. You dont F#$% with a Carthen..”

“So dad attacked the mobsters,” Bruce spoke.. “That would lead to nothing but retaliation and MACUSA discovering everything..”

“True.. Mr. Morson said as much,” Claudia looked Hermione in the eyes from the distance.. “His last words in fact.. ”

“I told him that I didn’t care..” Thomas looked at his aunt, “What.. The older me made a decision to.. To change..” Thomas looked around, “And not look back.. Lords of the manor..”

The sounds of a harley filled the air, Making every one turn..

Seven Harley bikes came in escourted by Aurors on brooms..

A large man with a grey beard landed near the kids.. He stepped off the old Harley bike.. The older man was larger then he appeared as all eight feet of old muscle stood. Sigiled tats showed on parts of his body, “Tellin’ tells outside of school.. My little girl runs her mouth a lot..”

“Daddy,” claudia spoke..

The other bikers took a sign from the large man and parked their bikes as nervous aurors landed..

“I was just telling them what happened daddy,” Claudia spoke annoyed..

“Let me see.. ” The large man walked over looking over the kids, “The pretty one standing.. You look like that skank my grand baby F#$%ed.. Artemis..”

Little Shade growled at the big man showing her teeth..

“You must be my little werewolf grand baby.. Tell me to F#$% off like you mean it,” The big man rubbe dher hair.. He moved his hand befor ehe got bit, “Yeap.. Good girl.. Learn to move faster.. Little shade..”

“DAD,” claudia was annoyed.. “We are at the elite private Hogwarts for ..”

Looking at bruce, “Pretty boy..” Looking at Bruce sizing him, “You are gonna break some heart.. See this boys.. D@#$.. Its the ravenclaw Grandson.. Looks a little like my little no-maj brother.. Doctor Teller.. The one that works with the NSA research labs..”

The bikers start shaking their heads..

Ginny walked over, “Mr….”

The large man eyed Ginny, “Staglite.. No Mr..” He looks at Thomas, “You are my boys .. God D@#$ boy.. ” Thomas stood up, And Staglite looked at him.. Staglite picked up thomas and hugged him, “Boys.. My boys little rug rat.. Grows up to be a bastard like me! ”

The other bikers nodded thier heads..

Setting Thomas down, “You won us ten thousand Galleons on the US Irish game.. And another four g’s on the slytherin game..”

“2028 B#$%%es.” The bikers smiled, “God bless the USA..”

“Grand father.. Nana said you were dead,” Thomas was set down.. Choking on emotions, “Nana is short.. I.. Am I going to be as big as you?”

“Nope..I am dead to her and Like Bobbie Lee.. Youse gonn’ be a small fellar,” Staglite was grinning.. “C-4 comes in varied sizes..” Looking at his crew, “He looks weak.. We all know what he grows up into..”

“Good sir,” Hermione stepped forward.. She sees one of the female bikers take off her helmet, “Delphini.. Aurors?”

Percy Apparates in followed by Congressman Jackson and a security detail of American Aurors..

“Madam Minister,” Jackson has a pissed off look as he glares at Staglite.. “This has become  a state visit.. I must cut short..”

“President Jackson of MACUSA,” Percy whispers.. “And.. Well..Thomas’s status has changed. Olshen was captured by.. Well..”

“Brought the B#$%^ into the meeting per the D@#$ treaty.. Try and hunt down my grandson,” Staglite took a rolled item from his vest pocket.. Delphini lights staglite’s self rolled item.. As the smell of weed fills the air, “I left the meeting.. Well.. Thomas.. You are now the grandson of congressman Staglite, of the newly recounted Alabama district.. MACUSA..”

The sound of cursing can be heard from across the buildings..

Staglite puffed, “Music to my ears.. That old biddy must of just found out..”

“You.. You are a congressman,” Victoria had stood and was a little shocked..

Delphini glared at the british aurors, “I am Congressman Staglites chief of staff.. The good people of Naedercynn voted in an emergency meeting that sure.. Staglite can stay with MACUSA as their rep…”

A man smiled as he patted Delphini on the rear, “My wife has diplomatic immunity.. And dont let them lie to you.. they want us out of town.. So who better then All of us.. To represent the people of Naedercynn.”

“President Jackson, “Hermione took a polite moment..

“Madam Minister,” Jackson shook his head.. “I can not return her.. All I can assure the Ministry for magic is that she will be watched as will the rest of..”

“Now Jackson.. Just call us trash.. Spit it out boy.. ” Staglite laughed, “But you owe me.. It was my vote that made you President.. yankee..”

“con.. congressman… Daddy,” claudia was still processing.. “No one in town likes you..”

“So they sent him to MACUSA,” Jorel laughed.. “It makes sense Ms. Carthen.. If he caused nothing but problems in town..”

“It only makes sense he would be their criminal in MACUSA,” Bruce added smiling.. “He was already there and exposed..”

Delphini whispered in Staglites ear, “Ravenclaw.. Jorel Umbridge and Bruce T. DeSorium.. Known for intelligence.. Jorel is gay and friends with thomas.”

“Bright boys,” Staglite looks at Jorel.. “Tommy.. Make sure my grandson’s friend has no issues fore we leave.. He is one of you..”

“congressman, “Jorel looks at one of the female seven foot bikers who walks over and nods.. “You.. You ..”

“Here is Congressman Staglites card.. Let us know if your Sexuality causes any employment issues or general discrimination..” The large woman smiles, “We will contact Mr. Percy Weasley and lodge vicious made up accusations by the bucketful till we get results.. A friend of thomas is a friend of Congressman Staglites..” Percy turns his head sideways. “Little boy my no-maj major was international law.. I retired five years ago.. Call me.. Mr. Umbridge if their are any issues.. I might come bust some heads up if I get bored..”

Jorel made the card disappear inside his robes..

Hermione closes her eyes for a second, “Chief of staff.. Part of the MACUSA government.. Let me guess she was covered by the Immunity and pardons you were forced to give the residents.. And by recipocal treaty with the Reformed ICOW we agreed.. In a small way..”
Delphini flicks off the British Aurors with a chesire grin..

“Congressman,” Jackson speaks through gritted teeth.. “We do need to return to the states.. There are a few issues.. That we need to take care of..”

“Daddy,” Claudia hugged the big man.. “Dont start anything with mama.. Thomas has it hard enough at this fancy british school..”

“I have to go back to the other side of the pond,” Staglite stopped when Hector Scamander came out with Narcissa discussing something.. “Professor SCAM ander..”

Herctor gave a dirty look, “Congressman Stag now lite beer..”

Both men looked at each other tensely.. The Aurors were all nervous, till both men started laughing..

Staglite went to his bike and opened a saddle bag.. He reached in and took out a large bottle of clear liquid, “Prof..”

Hector walked over with a smile, “A bottle of Naedercynn’s finest..”

“Grandfather,” Artemis had followed him over.. “You .. You know him?”

“Who do you think helped me get rid of the evidence of what Little Thomas had done years ago? I could not exactly go to the Aurors..” Hector looked at Hermione, “Sylvia did not say anything about it I take it..”

“Congressman,” President Jackson shook his head.. “Nevermind..”

One of the bikers of mixed descent sticks his hand. His pistols and shotgun on his back seem tightly secured, “Professor Scamander.. I would love if you are able to send your notes on the real history of MACUSA.. ”

“Director of history and research on my staff,” Staglite grins.. “A doctorate in no-maj history and archeology.. Doctor Levon.. No-maj criminal record in twelve states..”

Professor Scamander smiled shaking the doctors hand, “I would love to share it..” Percy and hermiony cough at the same time,” We will talk later..”

Beauregard smiles and greets the others,” Major Beauregard.. USMC retired..” Lift his shirt, “Got this in the deseret..” Sticking his hand out to Thomas, “Got pulled out by a mutal aquaintence.. Thomas, Mama said she would send you some homemade pecan and sweet potatoe pies.. And the spell for homemade sweet tea.. She heard the quote of earl tea is NOT tea..”

“You served in the muggle.. No-maj military,” Percy swallowed hard.

“Thomas pulled me and my men out as we were surrounded by Taliban fighters,” Beauregard had some pride.. “And sent my wife to our little colony..”

“What is your degree in congressman,” Hermione let her curosity slip?

“Mixology. Liesure travel, Romantic literature of the 17th century, Gender studies, ” The big congressman smiled.. “With a minor in drama, basket weaving, and religous studies.. I was also a pastor a few towns over.. Doing the good lords work..”

The bikers all laugh at the comment..

“What.. I only caused a few issues.. Those married women needed counseling,” Congressman Staglite had a serious face. “If your gonna stray from the good lords plan you need proper guidence..”

“I am surprised the chuch did not burn down,” President Jackson took a deep breath..

Claudia whispered, “You have an uncle and three aunts that are younger then you.. And one aunt who is attending Ilvermorny..”

Puffing his smoke, “The good lord said be fruitful and multiply..” Sighing, “That reminds me Delphini.. I have to go visit that fancy yankee school.. four kids.. ”

President Jackson narrows his eyes, but then just sighs.

“Daddy..” Claudia just shakes her head.. “He is a sentimental romantic.. All men are.. That is why there is only one on the city council.. A diversity hire..”

Delphini knelt down and hugged Thomas.. She whispered, “You grow up to be a good man.. Do not let any of them take that from you..” She kisses Thomas on the forehead, “I.. I have a family now, a job, and a home..”

Percy closes his eyes, “Madam Minister.. The merfolk are waiting .. They agreed to a give you some time.. For Business with Mr. Carthen’s family.. ”

Jackson takes a deep breath and looks at Thomas, “I understand Madam Minister.. Trust me.. We have our own issues over the merfolk.. It has come to my attention the merfolk in US, Canadian, and mexican waters are demanding more representation.. In MACUSA.. And are threatening to attack No-maj fleets if we dont..”

“So Delphini walks,” Lily narrows her eyes.. “Mama.. why is daddy allowing a murder to leave?”

“Because all governments sacrifice the needs of the one and few for the needs of the many,” Thomas states coldly.. “Grandpa.. Is lying.. He cut a deal to make sure the people .. Well all my cousins in Naedercynn are protected.. MACUSA accepted.. All governments do that..”

“They do not,” Lily responds..

Hermione and President Jackson took a deep breath at the same time..

“Lily.. Professor Scamander has not got to the point.. Well I do not think Headmistress McGonagall will allow it..” Looking at Delphini, “When is time out no longer effective towards its goal.. That is all prison is time out.. And you have to consider what is its point..”

“The protection of society from people like you,” Lily responds coldly..

“So people like me are second class citizens,” Thomas looks at Lily.. “I thought I was the pure blood.. ”

“No. No. No.” Lily glared at Thomas making a face, “You are not pulling that trick on me again.. I also sit in the same class with Professor Scamander.. You cant say you are just a poor country boy.. Your Grandmother is a the Mayor of the town you are from.. Your Grandfather is a MACUSA congressman.. You have friends and allies all over the magical world from unearned acomplishments.. Your are the elitest..”

“What part of Noblesee Oblige have I ever said,” thomas slyly turns his head sideways?

“You have,” Lily narrows her eyes.. “All.. AGH! You are a pain.. Noblesee Obligee means you are still a slytherin in heart and soul..”

Ginny  rubbed the brow of her nose with a smile..

The bikers start chuckling causing ginny to point to Percy with a dont you dare look..

Artemis smiled saying nothing..

Laughing, “Little lady.. It is ok.. Most marriages in Naedercynn operate under arrangement.. Most..”

“Excuse me.. I am not.. Wait he already has.. ” Lily turns back towards Thomas, “Who are you supposed to marry?”

“I was hoping it was Delphini.. She looks hot to,” Thomas hugs her.. “But she found herself a Major.. I lose again to love.. I am getting tired of this..”

Delphini smiles, “A second husband.. Interesting.. I have a back up..”

“Its ok.. Tommy will marry me.. For my cooking,” Tommy hits Beauredgard for his comments..

“Keep him as a mister.. His older self was ugly but..” Tommy freezes before she finishes her statement, “I think it is time we head out.. Before Lily pulls her wand out of jealously..”

“I just agreed to go to the ball to spy on him.. ” Lily was mad, “For my father.. And make sure my sister can go with Scorpius..”

“No.. Professor Scamander mentioned about a year ago.. Well for me any way,” Thomas locks eyes with Lily. “That people always have ulterior motives.. Remember that their actions show more of who they are then words.. And even then do not trust what you see or hear.. It is all second hand.. You only want to make sure you look better then Rose.. ”

Lily went wide eyed, “Thomas elliot Carthen!” Anger flashed through her face, “I.. Dont you dare finish that.. You .. You read minds? You are hiding that?”

“No Lily,” Ginny sighs.. “Professor Scamander taught him to read situations..”

“Its ok Mrs. Potter.. She can use me to get to her goal,” thomas politely smiled.. Looking at professor Scamander, “She is honest company..”

“USE YOU,” Lily Potter’s robes moved softly in the wind.. “You want honesty.. Your grandfather knew who you were and did nothing.. They all did..”

“Lily,” ginny sternly spoke..

“No Mrs Potter..” Staglite had raised his large hand with his eyes glowing green, “I am no father.. By any grade.. My babies as much as it pains me to admit, the old biddy is a better mother then I am a father..”

Mayor Carthen had walked out about to say something and just stood there.. She started to say something and got th esame pissed off look on her face.. She sighs rubbing the bridge of her nose.

“Keep him honest.. My boy named sue plan worked with him.. I made a hard choice.. That night he saved Athena” The Old large congressman walked over to his bikes saddle bags and reached in.. “It is my bloodlines tradition as Necromancers.. Thomas come over here..”

Thomas walked over slowly, “Grandfather..”

Pulling out a skull with a bullet hole in the middle, “This was your fathers first kill.. He is not here.. I took him hunting and this was his target he choose at eleven. ” Staglite smiled, “A mayor scourer from another town hidden.. A group of cannibals and dark wizard practioners.. They were experimenting on no-majs.”

Thomas took the skull and his eyes glowed green, “He is mad.. It is enchanted to prevent his escape..”

“Artemis.. Little Shade.. Bruce,” Mayor Carthen called out coldly walking over.. “It is a family tradition from your.. Your great grandfathers side..”

The three walk over with Hector closely watching..

“You.. You kept the skulls of dad’s first kills,” Artemis looked at the adults..

“It is .. ” Hector took a deep breath, “It is an item of tradition.. ”

“Reach into the saddle bag,” Staglite looked at Thomas.. “Focus on your first kill and pull out which item goes to who.. If any..”

Thomas held one skull and reached in.. He pulled out a smaller humanoid skull, “Artemis.. I Give you the skull of.. ” thomas’s eyes glow green, “The first kill I ever achieved.. She is pissed.. ”

Artemis took the skull and her eyes glowed green, as a tear fell.. “I can hear her.. She is cursing .. She was a slytherin.. You stole her life force she claims..”

Thomas reaches back in and takes out a second skull, “Little Shade..” With glowing green eyes, “He liked to experiment on magical creatures… ”

Little Shade’s eyes glowed green, “Thats right prick.. You.. Their were rumors you existed.. Now you are with descendants of your victims.. May your torment be eternal till you clean your slate..”

Bruce took a deep breath and nodded to Thomas..

With glowing eyes Thomas pulled out another skull, “Wow.. A smart one.. This might be an issue.. If what he is laughing about is true..”

Bruce takes the skull with his eyes glowing, “Madam Minister for Magic.. Or.. Lily.. you need to send an owl to your father.. Their is a hidden labratory under the thames.. ”

“Father,” claudia ignored the statment.. “You took us hunting but never gave us skulls..”

“You are not Necromancers..” Staglite had a coldness about him, “And my Little thomas.. Normally only one child has the ability.. Thomas apparently passed it on to all of them.. They should not be able to touch the skulls..”

“I will speak with Minerva.. they are not allowed to have such powerful artifacts in their rooms..” Hector nodded his head, “Madam minister for Magic has a few questions it appears..”

Burbage has joined the minister for magic.. He has out a floating pad with a floating pen, “Thames Mr. Desorium..”

“You might want to be careful,” Staglite shook hands with Hector.. “The prize of the hunt is enchanted.. It goes to necromancers children who are necromancers.. And he picked the skulls in birth order.. Mr. President.. I will..”

Thomas reaches again into the saddlebag with his eyes glowing, “Lets see if ..”

“Thomas that is not how,” Staglite pauses when Thomas pulls another skull out.. “It works.. Well lad..”

Everyone is quiet..

“Ok.. Now you are causing headaches, “Percy walked over.. “If I understand correctly.. His children that are necromancers recieve a prize from his dead enemies in this informal ceremony.. Thomas.. Please pull till you cant get any more..”

Mayor Carthen catches a look on Burbage’s face the same time Hermione does..

“It is a long story,” burbage closes his eyes..

“We have more brothers and sisters,” Little Shade spoke excitedly?

“And they are pulled in birth order,” Artemis shook her head.. “Dad.. We need to know..”

Thomas just shrugs his shoulder.. As Ron Weasley apparates in with Inspector Bridge and a little girl..

“Ron,” Hermione had a questioning look on her face..

The little girl’s eyes glowed green, “Mama..”

“My little Unicorn..” Bridge speaks to her seven year old daughter, “These are your family members..”

“Who is the giant,” The little girl spoke? Seeing a tear fall down her mother’s face, “Wait.. Wait.. My daddy is Thomas Elliot Carthen.. ” The little girl giggled, “Is that what Nana meant about me acting like my daddy?”

Thomas handed tried to hand the skull toward the little girl, “No..” Thomas’s eyes glowed as he sat the skull down on the ground.. He reached in and pulled out another skull.. He raised towards the little girl, “No.. Crap..”

Ron whispers to Hermione, “What is going on?”

“Mr. Carthen is trying to find out how many children he has..” Hermione motions for Thomas to continue, “We will need to have harry speak with the chief archivist.. Ms. Bridges..”

Thomas repeats the process four more times with the same result..

“How many people did dad kill,” Artemis tugged on her Grandfather Hector’s jacket? “I thought it was first kill..”

“A lot and apparently it was somewhat at the same time,” Scamander held the bottle of Naedercynn’s finest..

Thomas reached in and pulled out another skull.. He raised it towards the sevenish year old girl, “Awe.. Yes..”

Ms Bridges was very worried, “Listen.. My daughter is.. It.. I do..”

Mayor carthen whispered, “It is Staglite’s family custom.. first kills are passed on to children.. The skulls are enchanted to prevent unauthorised access.. And to prevent the children from harming themselves..”

“The ministry will.. Will allow the items to be stored in our vaults,” Hermione looked at Staglite?

“They are ghost filled paperweights.. ” Staglite looked at the five skulls on the ground, “Trophy’s.. Boy you would have struck the killing blow at the same time.. ” Staglite sets his hand on the shoulder of Thomas, “The order they died must be setting it.. Their are three skulls left.. Keep going.. but first the skull must be passed if her mother allows it..”

“This one was,” Thomas swallows hard.. “Just a.. No you lie dead one..”

The little girl darts over to Thomas and takes the skull, “COOL!” Her eyes glow green, “You.. You are a bad man!” A green zap of electricity comes from The little girl. It zaps the skull, “Stay in your cage! bad pet! BAD PET GHOST!”

Aretmis, having watched everything, looks at the skull in her hand. “Really.. My little sister is right..” A zap comes from Artemis’s other hand, “BAD PET!”

The five skulls on the ground move as Bruce and Little Shade test out the ability like artemis did..

“They are my ..” The little girl hugs Thomas and then looks back at her mother, “He is little mama.. You are in TROUBLE!” She freezes and looks at her mother, “Is mama going to jail like those teachers on the net?”

“Artifical insemination,” Ms. Bridges quickly speaks.. “I wanted a child and..”

Mayor Carthen stepped over to Ms. Bridges, “Yo’ mama aint going to jail.. It is science.. A test tube baby.. A real one?”

Hermione and Ginny take deep breaths at the comment..

Thomas reaches in and repeats the process.. He sits the skull on the ground and repeats the process again.. The last time he cant pull out any thing.. “Seven children..”

“Mr. President..” Staglite rubs his own beard, “I will need to to deal with this.. We need to find these children so they are not issues.. Seven .. Seven unaccounted for Necromancers..”

“Take what time you need.. We cant have this become an issue,” President Jackson looks to Hermione.. “We will need to work together.. Joa-Joa is some what of a notorius Dark Wizard.. I will see if she will help..”

“The ministry will make sure we find them,” Hermione had a worried look on her face looking at the skulls.

“Thomas you will need to take my saddle bag and put the skulls back in.. Once pulled only you and the child they go to can touch them.. And Madam Minister only the necromancers the where given to can ,” Staglite is interrupted.

Thomas looks at the little Bridge and then to her mother, “High.. I am Thomas.. You like a picture I had of my mother..”

The little girl smiled, “High.. ” She hugs him, “So I am a test tube baby.. ” She makes the skull glow, “Science..”

Hector tries not to chuckle..

“Oh.. ” The little girl takes a moment she raises her hand in a V, “I am Majel.. Majel Dalenn Bridge..”

Artemis rolls her eyes..

“I am Little shade,” She raised her hands in a V.. “Your older sister and part werewolf.. ”

The two girls hug..

“Bruce Desorium..” Bruce raises his hand in a V, “I am your half brother.. Half Veela..”

Majel hugs Bruce who hugs her back..

Artemis takes a few steps, “I am not raising my hand.. I am your OLDER half sister.. Artemis Lestrange..” Majel swallows hard, “It is ok little one.. I cant be mad at the younger version of father.. We have seven more siblings..”

Artemis reaches out for a hug and Majel hugs her catiously..

“Majel.. These are my friends..” thomas points to each one, “Jorel, Fortuna, Victoria, and Capricornia..” After a second, “And then Lily..”

The four kids smile raising thier hands in a V, “Live Long and prosper..”

Majel excitedly raises her hand in a V, “Live long and prosper..” Her excitement come from her as drops he rhand, “You are in Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor, and Slytherin.. I thought it was a competition..”

“She got a hold of her books before I got home and,” Ms. Bridge sighs.. “She wont be here for a few years..”

“This is your Great grand father Congressman Staglite..” thomas introduces Majel.. “Your Nana Carthen.. And your great Aunt Claudia..”

Mayor Carthen and her daughter both hug Majel..

Lily narrows her eyes, “I am Lily Luna Potter..”
“Mother,” Lucius had two sigiled soldiers accompaning him.. “You summoned me..”

The middle aged looking woman had her robes down, “I asked you to meet me here.. ” She shakes her head, “Little SOB.. ”

“I know understand Draco’s mind a little better..” Lucius saw the books on the shelves, “The great Library of Britannia.. ”

Anger passed through Sylvia’s face, “Lucius.. This is no joking manner.. We cant remove these books.. I ordered several of them destroyed.. The chief archivist laughed in my face.. Took down one of the books and destroyed it in front of me.. Two minutes later.. One of the Sigiled drones brought in another copy and several Elves cleaned up the magical book remains in magical st.. Agh! What ever it is..”

“He is a malfoy mother.. And a pure blood.. Even if they are hicks as the Americans say,” Lucius managed not to smile.. “You deaged him and wiped out the codes.. What was the deal you cut in the Department of the mysteries?”

Sylvia narrowed her eyes, “I will not speak of it here.. It appears the Library is like the Sorting hat.. It has some form of sentience..”

“I do Sylvia,” A spirit seems to appear.. A red and blackhaired women in unspeakable robes appears, “Why do you keep trying to steal my books?”

Sylvia rest her hand on her wand, “So my little grandson created an intelligent Library building.. Where is the prime radiant?”

“Unfortunately.. He is, as Lucius so equolently put it.. Your BLOODY grandson.. ” The manifestation of the Library’s robes sparkled with silver sigils,” You locked everyone out of all the secrets Sylvia.. All of them.. Even me.. When he tricked you into de-aging him.”

“That would have required him knowing what I had in mind Library,” Sylvia arrogantly spoke.. “That is.. He used the prime radiant.. That..”

“On that I can assure you he did not.. And it is Albionia.. ” The Library spoke politely, “The sigils are preinstalled.. For your next question I stayed hidden from him..”

Sylvia narrowed her eyes, “He.. The spells can be broken.. ”

Lucius is very quiet..

“Sylvia.. You took everything from him.. He lied and never forgave you,” Albionia coldly spoke.. “Try to take the books.. Brute force if it looks like it will suceed.. Well it is better you do not ask? ”

Sylvia’s anger seemed to fill the air, “I did what had to be done.. Do not look at me Lucius.. Before I intervened.. My grandson was at that meeting at Our old manor.. One of the death eaters asked thomas what could a muggle do.. Thomas proceeded to shoot him. his wife, and daughter dead..”

Albionia smiled at the comment..

“that.. Shot them dead,” Lucius raised an eyebrow.. “Voldemort would have killed him..”

“Lord Voldemort threatened Thomas.. ” With a sigh, “He then refused to allow Voldemort to kill Burbage. Were all his advisors fools, put her under imperius.. A ready placed embedded soldier.. He then proceeded to argue with Riddle for over two hours.. And seven more Death Eaters died.. Snape intervened and pointed out that at this rate his death eaters would all be dead.  ”

“He was working with Dumbledore,” Lucius narrowed his eyes.. “How do you know this mother?”

“I am the head of the department of mysteries.. My grandson became a monster in his quest for revenge.. All over that stupid Athena gi,” Sylvia was not very happy.. “Albionia.. This is his revenge over me taking .. He did this because of her..”

“You took his happily ever after… ” Albionia glowed green for a second, “We did talk for hours over this.. The numbers state she was gently guided to her choices.. She is happy, however he found your foot prints.. A pound of Flesh..”

Lucius starts laughing.. His mother gave an evil look, “My nephew got a parting shot on the way out.. You de-aged him permanently..”

“It can be undone,” Sylvia was pissed..

“Actually no.. He changed the spell work, “Albionia coldly stated. “The spell you found from Merlin’s grimmore was for forcing someone against their will.. Thomas went along.. He added one component.. He went all the way.. Complete inversion.. You erased the older Thomas completely..”

Sylvia took a very deep breath, “Albionia.. Why did that little bastard do that?”

“He spoke to someone for five minutes and thirty seconds.. I was blocked by unknown ancient magics..” Albionia responded, “I have not sensed them at that level sense..”

Sylvia narrowed her eyes, “Something blocked you in here.. Ancient powerful.. Nevermind.. Lucius.. Keep an eye on Thomas.. Much closer.. Things should quiet down..”

“Eleven Great grand children from thomas,” Albionia responded.. “You have gotten old..”

“He only has seven,” Sylvia responds and freezes.. “He has known of me for years.. And never.. He hid them from me and my department.. How?”
Lucius took a long look at his mother, “You overly rely on.. On magic.. Even with your embedded spy.. ” An understanding look crosses Lucius’s face, “He does what ever child does.. Waits for you to go to sleep.. Or get busy chatting with the girls.. ”

“That is not how that works Lucius it,” Sylvia looks her son in the eyes.. “Hector Scamander’s influence.. You are not loyal to me either.. I can sense it.. Do you want Narcissa to find out about ALL you indiscretions..”

Lucius looks at his mother, “She already knows.. My nephew actually told her how his grandmother held this over my head from years ago.” Lucius rolls his wedding ring, “And she forgave me.. You will find your blackmail has been nuetered.. They are just playing along.. Mother..”

Sylvia looked at Lucius with hate filled eyes..

“What does not make sense is why he instructed them to keep playing along.. None of us understand that,” Lucius looks his mother straight in the eye.. “He is acting like my grandfather.. ”

Sylvia went wide eyed and swallowed hard, “Lucius.. What did the older Thomas tell you?”

“Enough.. To know that he is truly from .. How did that Mayor put it.. Yes.. He is definately from the great state of Alabama.. On both sides.” Lucius saw his mother look away, “He is definately a pure blood.. I will not be doing any of the.. The ridiculous things you mentioned.. As for the prime Radiant mother.. He older self, based on my observations of the child.. He hid the prime radiant in the Department of Mysteries..”

Albionia seemed to be processing something, “That is a very obstute observation Lucius.. What leads you to the conclusion?”

“Thier is no possible way he broke our actual security,” Sylvia shook her head in doubt.. “Explain your reasoning..”

“He would not store it at Hogwarts.. Because he is a man of his word.. ” tilting his head sideways, “No weapons or troops.. The departments of magic are to open.. The lockboxes same.. He knows you will be looking for it.. And if you try and scry you will not allow others to be able to scry.. He hates you Mother. You stole the sigil protection rings and jewelry from his people. So he gave you what you wanted.. It is hidden in the safest place on the planet.. It is already most likely..”

“In.. In my possession,” Sylvia rubs above her eyebrow.. “He would have not placed it here n the The Library because it would be discovered.. ” She turns her head slightly, “Let him know.. I.. I did what was necessary for the greater good..”

Lucius looks at his mother coldly, “He knows you cant publically do what is necessary for your search so you are slowed down..”

“To search every inch of the Department of mysteries it would take about three days.. To do so with out being seen doing it about a full year..” Albionia looked at Lucius not following his eyes at his mother, “I can give you an example from several muggle military hand books in me that might can cut the search time down to nine months..”

“Now you cooperate,” Sylvia closes her eyes.. “I will have to pull several people off certain projects.. Lucius..” Sylvia closed her eyes for a moment, “I am proud of him and you.. ”

“Thank you mother,” Lucius smiled..

Sylvia and a lot of the unspeakables disappeared..

Standing their, “Are we Alone Albionia?”

“Yes Lucius..”

Lucius started laughing and had to hold onto a bookshelf.. After a few minutes, “He .. My mother does not realise she is wearing the parts to the Prime Radiant.. Or the port key that will bring it to her..”

Albionia smiled, “No she does not realize it.. My guess is she will find prototypes hidden in the department of mysteries.. He did a favor for one of her people in exchange.. She hid items in the DoM so no one would find them.. No one.. Sylvia will be on a wild goose chase for about three years.. How did you guess?”

“I have observed the younger Thomas.. He is pure Slytherin.. Conniving and planning.. “Looking at Albionia, “Has my son sent word..”

A drone brings a satchel with several books inside it..

“The doctor needs these books.. Astoria’s condition has completely stabilized..” Albionia smiled, “Thomas authorised copies to be made for medical professionals.. These are bound copies of Nazi and japanese medical experiments.. Several muggle diseases match the behavior of her disease..” Albionia places her hand on Lucius’s arm as he took the books, “Please .. We.. We are all a little worried.. The Rose slash Scorpius slash Thomas thing..”

“It..” Lucius holds the satchel, “What are you not telling me?”

“All three wizarding wars were ended by the same ancient Magic.. ” Albionia raised a finger, “Grindelwald and Dumbledore was ended over love.. Voldemort lost three times over love.. And..” Albionia took a non-necessary deep breath, “That conversation I was not part of.. It was with a gingered haired woman.. Glowed pink and red.. I did not lie.. She never followed up on what my theories were..”

“Albionia.. Just a theory,” Lucius took a deep breath.. “Let me get these books to Astoria’s doctors.. ” Almsot leaving but stopping, “You do know I will most likely discuss this issue with Draco..”

“It has to be done, “Albionia took a deep breath..
Malfalda was upset holding a letter, “This is… Pure cockypop.. ”

Thomas had his hair still dyed all black, “Malfalda..”

Tears fell with a turn around, “You.. I do not want your pity mr. Lord of the manor.. ”

“Really..” Number One sat on his shoulder, “Dear Jane.. Ouch.. Feel bad an’ go a wollering.. I got other problems..”

Thomas walked by her, “No.. You think I need…”

“A real friend.. The type that is breaking you out of jail,” Thomas stopped.. “Because one of you planned to not get caught. tell you this whole d@#$ thing was stupid.”

“Excuse me,” Malfalda had stopped crying.. “Who the hell do you think you are?”

“Jail breaker unlimited,” Thomas coldly spoke.. “I am still debating on if I should just crush you.. Or reveal the contents of your letter.. For making sure Rose was with Scorpius.. Next whisper campaign you pull on me.. I will let that hang their..”

Malfalda frooze, “You.. How do you know the contents?”

Molly Weasley was quietly watching the situation..

“The only problem.. Their is no way Ravenclaw can take Three of the teams in the academic contest without you..”

Malfalda had weird look on her face, “I.. I am barely on the team.. Your FRIEND Gloria told me..”

“She wants to win.. For all your stupid S@#$ your skills at deception match your intelligence.. Gloria is no fool.. ” Thomas had not turned around, “She knows for all the problems you cause.. You are very bright.. She is only what five points higher..”

“One point two in the muggle IQ test,” Malfalda sees Professor Weasley looking on. “Nice try Thomas..”

“Ms. Weasley asked Rose and Lily to talk with you..”

“The grey lady said something to you, “Mafalda walked over to Thomas.. Turning him around, “So why did you say something?”

“Lord of the Manor issue.. Because I disagree with their assessment.. The federation has section 31,” Thomas looked Mafalda in the eyes..

“They are a fictional organization,” Mafalda rolls her eyes.. “I am not a bad person..”

“I told the grey lady the same thing.. You have a moral compass,” Thomas responded.. “Shattered, broken, and pointed in the wrong direction..It is however by definition a moral compass..”

“HEY,” Mafalda hit thomas in the arm.. “That is..” Mafalda narrowed her eyes, “Cute.. You are hitting on me now..”

“God no.. As Professor Scamander said.. Stay away from Crazy, “Thomas paused, “But Grandpa and Prof both did not take their own advice..So yeah..”

Mafalda got loud, “Oh so now you..”

“Yes..” thomas had a loud bored tone, “I am using you to make them jealous..”

Mafalda stopped her own response, “This is sexual harassment?”

“Not yet.. I have not got their yet.. ”

“You think I will fall for your tricks?”

“We need the Sith Lord Mafalda not the emo crying little B#$%^,” thomas was in her face.. “Section 31.. Capricornia and several other slytherin girls need your help.. And since you have ZERO friends in ravenclaw you need to network..”

Alurem Snyde was brought to Thomas by Capricornia Black..

“I thought you said,” Alurem looked away in fear from Thomas’s glowing eyes.. “Listen.. I..”

“Artemis cant get mad if you skip the stupid crap you earned.. “Thomas did not back away, “Robert A Heinlein outlined a principle.. The ones you think are screwing with you will over look your discipline.. For hogwarts.. Beating the other schools is more important..”

Gloria and Artemis both came around a corner..

“She will,” Alurem swallowed hard..

“Mafalda needs you.. And the other two slytherin.. You are not competing.. So,” Thomas whispers.. “We need intelligence.. On their ..”

“Academic Teams, Quidditch teams, Dueling teams, this capture the flag practices..” Mafalda Smiled evilly, “I.. I would.. Wait you still do not know who Artemis is dating?”

“Mafalda,” Artemis called out the same time as gloria..

“Mafalda.. No.. We need their game films.. Blackmail is not how we are gonna win..” Thomas shook his head, “This was a mistake.. You..”

Mafalda caught thomas’s shoulder, “I can do this.. Its just.. She wont let me put together a research team..”

“Reseach Team,” gloria stopped Artemis.. “Thomas… Mafalda cant be trusted..”

Before she can speak, “Yes she can.. She wants to win and wants power and acceptance.. “Looking down at his Slytherin robes, “Ambition is not a bad thing.. And no offense.. I see hogwarts losing BADLY.. ” Thomas puts his arm around Alurem Snyde, “And if we want to win.. Time us Slytherins remind the magical world what exactly cunning is.. I think you can agree Alurem that Mafalda is uniquely qualified to lead the research team.. With Capricornia providing oversight.. Patricia and Bali should be sufficent.. They are not participating..”

“What do you get out of this,” Alurem looks Thomas in the face? “Your daughter is rude.. And..”

“If we always do what we have always done.. We get what we always got.. ” Capricornia smiled, “Professor Weasley I am sure Professor Malfoy will over see this prog..”

“What type of research,”Molly Weasley’s Skeptical tone filled the air?

“In the muggle world they collect statistics,” Gloria narrowed her eyes.. “Like response speed on a question..”

“Right handed wand users versus right and left.. Top speeds of chasers.. broom statistics.. Wand core preferences,” Mafalda stepped up.. “We would have to comb their .. Well their versions of the prophet excetra.. Personality types.. ”

“Father.. What do you expect from them in return,” Artemis spoke coldly eyeing Mafalda..

“Odds are she was going to hit on me in an effort to gain a foothold in the school..” A huge grin Crosses Thomas’s face, “I prefer to ..”

“Rose, Lily, gloria, Capriconia, ” Mafalda takes a deep breath.. “Your son Bruce and Jorel quietly advised you of this.. I have no designs on you thomas..”

“They have the search parameters set out.. They say it will need your continued adjustments.. ” Capricornia pokes at Mafalda, “I have a boyfriend.. They have been studying gambling in the muggle world..  Said you, Alurem, Patricia, and Bali have limited options to match your goals.. ” She hit Thomas in the arm, “He said Artemis set down a goal of non-exclusion.. So why not tap the unused ambition.. For all your faults.. You four should be able to give a threat assessment better then even Artemis.. Nearly at Narcissa’s level..”

Mafalda narrowed her eyes, “So why set a member of Ravenclaw in..”

“Because it is a lot of book work and..” Alurem looked down, “We.. we are not as smart as you.. It..” She looked at Thomas and smiled, “We have the necessary Ambition .. What do you expect us to find?”

“Most likely the african students will attack him.. Or rig it so the ,” Mafalda smiles.. “Capricornia.. Tell me more about this section 31..”

“Ladies.. I am assigning this task to Narcissa..” Molly Weasley fakes warmness, “Report to her with your research plan..”

“Are we talking CIA, or more NSA,” Capricornia asked Thomas?

“Uhm..” thomas frooze with a questioning look..

“Father.. Wetworks or data collection,” Artemis whispered..

“Oh.. Data collection.. ” thomas responds, “Highlight reels..”

Mafalda looks at Thomas biting her lip for half a second, She quickly stops and reshifts her body languange.. “How can you organize something and have no clue over the base parts?”

“Number seventeen.. When I employ people as advisors I will occasionally listen to their advice..” Thomas grinned as Professor Weasley had a confused look on her face, “I have violated several of the rules.. For fun..”

Artemis narrows her eyes, “Really dad.. Really.. ”

Narcissa steps out from the shadows across from Molly, “The rules of being an evil overlord.. So you are promoting Mafalda to Advisor?”

“We do need someone more like the older Thomas,” Capricornia took a deep breath.. “Bruce and Jorel were very clear on that after discussing things with Thomas..”

“Not to mention Mafalda is purty,” Thomas reaches up to the side of Mafalda’s face.. “Now this is a captain kirk style HR issue..”
Mafalda Blushes taking a deep breath, “You little S@#$ !”

Capricornia hits Thomas in the arm, “Bad mage! ” She hits him in the arm again, “Bad necromancer! Pen company ink well.. No Captain Kirk HR issues!”

Thomas starts laughing..

Mafalda see’s Gloria’s and Artemis’s evil looks, “Maybe when you grow up we can talk.. ” She takes Alurem’s arm, “To the Library.. ”

Alurem Snyde is confused, “Mafalda?”

“Thomas’s other advisors are correct.. Hogwarts has no hope of winning any part of this Magical Olympics,” Mafalda speaks with loads of confidence.. “We are off to save hogwarts reputation.. We have to place.. This is gonna be hard.. We need more then just us and Patricia and Bali.. It will have to do.. Prefect Jackson.. Permission to begin Operation Data Collection from open source..”

“Do it,” Gloria takes a deep breath.. “We will have to share with the others.. Artemis.. I expect full cooperation and data sharing..”

“Narcissa,” Molly turns her head sideways?

“I will have Patricia and Bali sent to the Library,” Narcissa smiles evilly.. “Fifty points to Ravenclaw if their plan produces results.. And ten a piece for each researchers house..” Taking a deep breath, “And fifty to Syltherin.. For acting like true lords of the manor..”

Mafalda walks with Alurem toward the library and stops, “Thomas.. ” Thomas looks at her, “Save me a slow dance at the ball..” Artemis and Gloria get pissed off looks on their faces..

“I want a dance too..” Alurem sees the look of hate on Artemis’s face, “Patricia and Bali want one as well..”

Artemis’s eyes glow green, “We will talk later!”

“Artemis,” Narcissa takes a few more steps over to her.. Lowering her voice, “Of course they are interested in Thomas.. He is a true pure blood.. And Malfoy..”

“Of course Mafalda.. I have one other problem,” Mafalda turns around at Thomas’s comment.. “Where is my five year old advisor?”

“Five year old advisor,” Molly Weasley laughs..

None of the students who hear him laugh..

“Professor Weasley,” Alurem speaks quietly.. “MACUSA and The ministy missed this..  rule number .. Number twelve.. Right?”

“One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation. “Capricornia takes a deep breath, “Jorel and Bruce have been speculating.. Thomas has been ignoring them we thought?”

“A five year old advisor,” Narcissa looked at Thomas?

“They might know why I choose this..” Thomas took a minute, “They would be bright and street creded by now..”

“The Detroit incident,” Molly Weasley looked at Thomas.. “Among the missing seven years ago.. I.. I remember it because among the assumed dead was.. Was a five year old girl..” Narcissa looked at Molly, “It was used against him during the hearings with the Ministry.. She had a bright future.. ”

Narcissa was wide eyed, “The muggle child they said had an IQ of nearly two hundred..”

Thomas grinned evilly, “An I. Q. of two hundred.. Nevermind she is most likely well hidden.. She will ..” Thomas takes a moment, “Thank you for helping save Hogwarts reputation Mafalda..”
An hour of  minusculebiggrin reading and I have to say,,,,,, minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thomas sat indian style, with his hands out meditating, hovering about a foot above the grass.. Under him were five candles burning, with green flames..

Five different white construction paper sheets floated in the shape of a pentagon in front of Thomas..

Rose’s hair blows in the wind as she steps out.. She gasp when she sees the scene in front of her.. The candle’s flames turn a pinkish red, As Thomas falls to the ground..

A woman with a cane closes her eyes for a moment, “Rose.. Please introduce me to my cousin..”

“F@#$,” Thomas tries to focus on the construction paper as the pink flames rise higher the the green flames.. Three of the flames dance on the paper, “Focu..”

“Thomas.. I,” Rose watches as Thomas seems to take a deep breath.. The flame does not seem to burn the paper at first, “I apologize.. We need to talk.. Later..”

Thomas’s eyes glow green and all five burst into a green flame..

“Rose.. I ,” Astoria swallows hard.. “This may not have been a good idea..”

“Mrs. Malfoy.. He has to accept the facts..” Rose sighs, “He knows who I .. I am in a relationship with.. I suspect now the incident with James was no accident.. He will recover.. It is odd how his planned joke blew up in his pocket injuring him..”

Thomas was ignoring Rose glued to watching the pinkish flames from the candles..

“Thomas.. There is no us.. I,” Rose paused as it seemed that a black shadow became part of the flames.. Thomas reached out to the black flame, “What is that? Dark Magic?”

“Yes,” thomas had a tear fall.. “Just not the kind you call dark magic.. Their is no dark side of the force.. Their is no light side.. Their is only the force..” Looking at the black flames, “Why did I choose this path?”

The black flame engulfed the other flames leaving only the one closest to Rose to have a small pinkish flame surrounded by the darkness..

Thomas reached out and took the black flame as his robes seemed to surround his hand bandage like.. Thomas reached for the small flame glaring at Rose, “Because this BS does not..”

Thomas extinguished the pinkinsh flame..

“See.. Love gone with but the movement of two fingers,” Thomas coldly glared at Astoria.

“Thomas,” Astoria Malfoy braced on her cane.. “I.. ”

“thank me for saving your A$$.. It wasnt me.. My older self did it because it was the right thing.. ” Thomas noticed the Black flame started turning green, “No good deed goes unpunished.. The Truth has its underwear on.. And the fat lady is on stage..”

“Thomas.. DO NOT THREATEN ME!!” Rose is upset, “Do you know what type of position you put the Malfoys in? Astoria?”

Scorpius came from a different area with Narcissa..

“Thomas,” Scorpius took out his wand.. “Stay away from Rose.. For the last time..”

Thomas stood up with his eyes glowing green, “You are nothing but a bully..” All the black fire disappeared, “And I am not Snape.. ”

“SCORPIUS NO, “Astoria called out.

Scorpius hit Thomas with a blast from his wand sending him back.. “I am sick of your crap Thomas.. We do not need any thing from you.. I tolerated you because you were curing my mother.. Let me be honest.. We do NOT want you on the quidditch team.. No one likes you!”

“SCORPIUS,” Narcissa and Astoria called out..

“He is right,” Rose glared.. “Thomas has had his comeuppance coming..”

“Thomas,” Narcissa called out.. “Do NOT do this!”

Thomas sat up, Realizing he had transformed in to a different form.. “Cool,” Thomas stood with a white pale face.. Extra bones form covering his face with a second skull, “Mr. Malfoy..”

Thomas’s wand left his side and went to his hand..

“Stop this,” Astoria called out..

“I am only putting him in his place in the food chain, ” Thomas’s whited over eyes eerily lock with Scorpius.. Thomas’s voice had gained a hollow echo,”That is what you, James, Hugo, and Albus planned right.. Just a joke..”

“I.. I.. I am NOT afraid of.. Of You,” Scorpius stuttered..

Narcissa waved her wand and Thomas’s wand went flying from his hand..

Scorpius hit Thomas again with a blast from his wand..

On the ground, Thomas glared at Narcissa.. “So you show your true colors Narcissa..”

“Thomas you can kill him.. You are not killing my.. Listen,” Narcissa saw the tears fall on Thomas’s face.. She keeps her wand leveled on Thomas, “I.. Scorpius is my grandchild.. You are my cousin.. by marriage..”

“I thought we were family,” Thomas looked down.. Standing up his wand came back to his hand, “Legendary Malfoy loyalty..”

Narcissa cast Expelliarmus again..

“Su-ip-rocs ta Tcer-id-er,” Thomas quickly cast at the same time..

The Expelliarums directs at Scorpius and hits his hand with a loud crack.. Scorpius falls to his knees in pain as he wand breaks..

Astoria panics and raises her wand, “Expelliarmus..”

“A-ssic-ran ta Tcer-id-er,” Thomas cast again..

Astoria’s spell hits Narcissa wand sending it flying..

“We.. We dont need anything from you.. Leave my son alone.. ” Astoria is in fear standing in front of Scorpius bracing on her cane, “I do NOT need your people’s treatments.. You are a monster. Rose choose my son.. Lily does not want to go with you.. ”

“Done Mrs. Malfoy,” thomas turns and walks to his book sitting on a bench.. “No treatments.. Their are other candidates.. You pay your son’s and his friends debts.. Very well all debts paid..”

“Thomas,” Narcissa had summoned her wand back and discovered it broken.. “Listen.. It is..”

“Professor Malfoy.. I will be filing a complaint with headmistress McGonagall.. With a copy to my attorney,” Thomas had tears in his eyes.. “Rose.. Congratulations.. I hope you are satisfied and are able to lead Hogwarts to victory in Quidditch.. My team mates do not want me on the team.. I resign..”

Creevey came out and saw the scene, taking a deep breath..

Thomas opened his book, “Albionia.. Are you there?”

Albionia appeared, “Littleone.. I .. Listen..”

“Classify all of Astoria Malfoy’s medical records and research eyes only.. She paid in blood ..” Thomas coldly stated, “I assume it covers all conversations..”

“Thomas.. You are just signing her death sentence,” Rose was upset.. “I thought you were not going to grow up the same way you did?”

“Do not appeal to mercy when their is none that is applicable.. You told me earlier that I was cute,” Thomas responded.. Choking on his own emotions, “And we could be friends.. You lied.. You do not want to be friends.. Everyone wants something for nothing.. Apparently I have learned the next lesson..”

“Thomas.. You cant stop her medical Treatments, “Rose was upset.. “Because her son.. Listen Thomas..”

“Done Thomas,” Albionia closed her eyes..  After Astoira’s cane disappeared,”I understand sir. And yes.. That was the lesson you at this age had not learned. TANSTAAFL! ”

Astoria went to one knee shaking, “What.. My meds.. Please grab them.. Sc.. Scorpius.. In.. In my bag..”

Thomas closed his eyes, “Professor.. Is there anything else?”

“No.. We will talk later Thomas,” Narcissa went over to Astoria.. “YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH..”

Thomas waved his wand as he grabbed his backpack.. The candles went out and went to his backpack.. He looked down at his hand, “Odd..” On the small scar on his hand the pinkish light of the flame was barely seen, “I extinguished the flames.. I will deal with this later, ” Thomas apparated out when everything is in his backpack..

Scorpius with his good hand searched through his mother’s purse.. Frustrated as his mother is on the ground, “What.. What does it look like?”

“It is the bag,” Astoria had dropped her wand.. “Hurry.. The.. The pain..”

Narcissa got a horrified look on her face, “No.. No.. No.. THOMAS!” Narcissa took the bag and just dumped it out..

Astoria looked around the pile, “The bottle was in there.. It.. Where is it,” Astoria got a horrified look on her face? “He stole my medicine.. He..”

Astoria passed out on the grass making Scorpius cry..

“He.. He,” Rose swallowed hard..

“Return to class Ms. Weasley..” Creevey shook her head as she touched a sigiled mike, “Medical emergency.. Well send the nurse quickly to my location… Astoria is suffering the side effects of her blood curse..”

“He.. He killed her,” Rose was angry as Several Professors Apparated in with Minerva..

Minerva saw the scene, “Creevey.. What happened?”

“They turned on Thomas,” Creevey responded..

“That is not what happened,” Narcissa spoke angrily as Molly Weasley was checking on Astoria..

“He called her Professor Malfoy.. Headmistress, with a lot of venom in his voice,” Creevey shook her head.. “She made a deal to protect Scorpius from retaliation I think.. Thomas resigned from the quidditch team.. Are you happy Rose? Yall got what you wanted..”

“Creevey,” Minerva took a deep breath.. “this is not helping..”

“I am going to take her to the infirmary,” Molly weasley looks at her grand daughter.. “Wait for me in my office Rose.. We will talk in thirty minutes..”

“I did not do anything,” Rose was upset.. “I.. Thomas has been bragging and.. He hurt James.. He is a monster.. He..”

“Fifty points from Gryffindor,” Molly weasley coldly spoke.. “Now go wait in my office.. Narcissa.. Help me Apparate her and Scorpius to the infirmary..”

Narcissa took a moment and reached over to Scorpius, “And we will continue this conversation..” Narcissa grabbed Scorpius by the collar, “You will tell me EVERYTHING!”
Minerva stood silently as Draco held his wife’s hand in tears..

Lucius turned to all the potters and weasley’s and his own son, “You will all finish out the year.. And then repeat it.. One hundred points will be subtracted for each of you from your houses.. You are all off your respective Quidditch team”

“I am disappointed in you,” Molly Weasley was angry.. “You will have to work to achieve incompletes..”

Lily broke out into tears, “I..”

“Lily.. You were not part of this..” Minerva maintained her cool, “Oddly enough Mafalda spoke for you.. Bruce and Jorel did as well.. You just tease Thomas.. You did not participate.. Please return to class..”

“Draco,” Neville took a deep breath.. “I need your help..” Neville put his hand on Draco’s shoulder, “We have a limited window.. We will have to try and replicate what Thomas’s people did..”

“Mother..” Draco stood up, “Will you please handle my SON!” Glaring at Scorpius, “You were band from having a wand.. And.. Your mother..”

Lucius grabbed Scorpius’s ear, “My office NOW!”

“Lucius,” Narcissa paused at the anger in her husband’s face..

“Scorpius,” Hector calmly intervened.. Moving scorpius with a shove, “We will go to my office..” Lucius has his hand on his cane, “Because we have to focus on finding out how she was being treated.. This whelp will be getting me coffee, cleaning my office, and carrying large heavy books..  You are needed here Lucius.. You are a malfoy.. Think like the older version of your nephew.. Mafalda and Gloria say you now are like he was.. Find his cheating steps..”

“Father,” Lucius took a deep breath when draco spoke.. “Please.. With out the meds and treatments it.. She has less then a year.. ” Glaring at his son, “I admit I traded copies of our whole library and my illegal experiments to save her.. I.. All for nothing..”

“Father,” Scorpius saw his father turn his back.. “Listen.. He is..”

Amunet grabbed Scorpius and walked him out, “Not now.. your father is grieving.. Nothing he says or does is based on you.. It is his love for your mother.. Your are at Hogwarts.. You have in school suspension.. Go..”

“Professor Lestrange.. You are not,” Scorpius freezes when Minerva is pointing out.. “But..”

“We are a making special sylubus for all of you.. I will be reviewing for all of you the moral failures of Leadership in the muggle world,” Professor Scamander walked out.. “The rest of you will be in this ISS..”

Molly looked at her grand children, “You will go clean the room, by hand, no magic that will be your learning room for the rest of the school year. I am subtracting all points you have earned from your houses.. You are unable to earn points for your houses but you can cost them..”

“Everyone will hate us,” Rose was upset.. “He did this..”

Rose froze from under the glare of her grandmother.. “You taunted him and lied.. You planned with your family to pull a prank.. You were not raised that way..”

“Fred and George pulled pranks all the time,” Rose was mad.. “This is not..”

“And we never got anyone hurt,” An older strong voice spoke.. “Permanently.. HeadMistress McGonagall..”

“George,” Molly Weasley was surprised..

“Uncle George,” Rose tried to speak..

“You heard Mum..” George spoke, “Detention.. All of you now!”

Molly’s grandchildren all looked down and walked out..

George and Draco locked eyes..

George took a deep breath, “Mafalda sent me an Owl.. The Frightful think my expertise might help.. ” Swallowing hard, “Help save Astoria.. Some garbage this Ravenclaw Jorel Umbridge said about my field of expertise was unusual magic.. I need to talk with him.. It is an art not a science..”

Draco just stood there blinking for a moment..

George stuck his hand out, “Draco I will help anyway I can..”

Draco shook his hand, “I..”

“It is ok Draco,” George shook his hand and stepped back.. “Neville walk me through this.. I have few new products I developed.. Lets see what you got..”

“We need to find Thomas,” Molly spoke quietly..

“He gave me his word his feet would not leave the the earth Hogwarts stood on.. Without staff permission,” Minerva sucked up her feelings looking at Astoria.. “So he most likely put dirt in his shoes..”

Molly tried not to smile at the comment..

Astoria moved and opened her eyes, “I.. Draco.. Thomas.. I.. I made a mistake.. Dont blame him.. It.. ”

“I am right here.. Scorpius is fine my love,” Draco takes his wife’s hand.. “It is ok.. I..”

“Draco Lucius Malfoy,” Astoria called out then winced in pain.. “These spells had gotten worse.. I.. I dont think the treatments are working..  ”
Draco just closed his as a tear fell..
Minerva looked at Lily, “So this is where you think Thomas is?”

“I..” Lily stood with several of the Professors, Gloria, Mafalda, and Rose in front of the snakes on the Chamber of secrets.”Thomas joked that he would have just sent a radioactive dirty bomb or low yeild nuke via an owl to Find voldemort.. So I sent an owl with a message to him.”

Amunet caught a look on Minerva’s face, “You smiled over that?”

“Horse shoes, hand grenades, and nuclear warfare, “Minerva stood in front of the chamber.. She waves her wand and whispers a spell.. When nothing happens, “He.. He changed the spell protecting it..”

Mafalda looked at the newly installed panel, “Muggle tech.. I have not seen it anywhere..” She took a deep breath, “Headmistress McGonagall.. May I..”

Albionia appeared, “No child.. I will save you the trouble.. Any attempt to hack will result in death..”

“So he has you here to protect the chamber,” Amunet responds?

“No.. To protect all those who seek an audience,” Albionia moved her robes.. “To gain entrance.. A mere test.. You have to have been bitten by it.. Neither Troy or camelot …”

“Love.. HE PUT A LOVE SPELL ON THE DOOR!! HE DOESNT BELIEVE IN LOVE,” Lily was mad. Rolling her eyes, ” Only true love may pass..”

The Electronic system beeped green..

“Be warned.. You cut off the riddle little one.. You must past the snape standard.. And never have given up on True love.. Nor harmed it or abandoned it.. If you have you wont be able to enter,” Albionia stood proudly.

“I seriously need to rework some of the charms protecting Hogwarts,” Minerva took a deep breath..

Athena took a deep breath, “I loved him..” With her eyes closed, “Please open..”

The Lock turned halfway, not budging further..

Albionia’s voice filled the area, “She who was still holds his heart.. She however has abandoned her love in the name of necessity.. You sacrificed the needs of the moment instead of listening to your heart..” The lock loudly shut itself..

Minerva started to step forward and stopped, “Molly..”

Molly Weasley stepped forward, “Professor Molly Weasley.. ”

The lock opened half way..

Albionia’s voice sounded heartfelt, “Yes.. You are all but one part.. A lover, a mother, a friend, and warrior.. However your heart belongs to Arthur.. ”

Rose quietly refused to speak..

Gloria pushed her forward, “Rose..”

Albionia added with a sigh, “Rose Weasley.. ” A pink light appears scanning Her, “You must admit your divided heart.. Your friend gloria and Mafalda only lust.. ”

“I.. Love Scorpius and..” Rose looked away, “Thomas..”

The locked unlocked completely..

“The one who unlocked it must open the door,” Albionia moved aside. “For the door to move..”

Rose walked over and touched the door, “No.. I am not giving him this.. We can find another way in.. ”

The locks loudly slam shut.

Albionia coldly speaks moving in the way,” You have refused your secret desires.. So be it.. No one….”

“Oh Bloody hell,” Lily goes around the woman.. “The weapons wont hurt us.. Thomas gave his word to Headmistress McGonagall..”

“Lily Luna Potter,” Molly Weasley calls out afraid..

“Lily,” Albionia speaks softly. “Yes your heart does.. Wait….”

“Silencio,” Lily hit the computer system and panel installed on the wall with a spell.

Molly Weasley goes wide eyed when she sees Lily glow pinkish red, “Minerva?”

“THOMAS ELLIOT CARTHEN,” Lily is mad for some reason.. “Open the door right now.. Or I will reduce it to.. AGH.. Alohomora!” Lily stops when she realizes she is glowing pinkish red..

The locks pop open and the door opens like a twisting aperture.

“No.. No..” Lily realizes what just happened, “That does Not mean anything.. I just..”

Molly smiles, “Lily.. We will have to ..”

“AGH!!,” Lily walks thought the aperture area.. “THOMAS!!”

“Lets..” Mafalda is cut off as the door shuts quickly..

“Lily,” Minerva is worried.. Waving her wand at the computer, “Albionia.. Open the..”

The door glows pinkish red, “Really..” Lily speaks as the aperture opens, “It opens for me..”

“I have no control over the door,” Albionia glares back at Lily.. “She walked straight in.. However, She has to invite you in..”

“He is in here I can feel it,” Lily looks at the group.. “Are you coming in or not?”

Athena is the first, “Lily.. I will need to be there when your grandmother speaks with you..”

“Mrs. LeStrange. This is all your fault,”Lily speaks coldly.. “He might listen to you..”

One by one the group enters..

Minerva looks at Albionia, “I assume he redecorated again..”

“Again,” Albionia looks at Minerva..

Minerva step through, “Thank you Lily.. ”

Every one was quiet as they looked around.. Hanging plants, artificial lights, water flowing overhead, and fishes swimming all of the were very quiet.

Thomas was floating in the air, with a cape around him..

Athena saw the big screen TV in front of Thomas, “TE.. Listen to.. What.. That.”

Minerva closes her eyes, “Thomas.. You bugged your grandmother..”

“Artemis.. She died in an accident,” Thomas was on screen.. He transformed into his Necroanimagus form in front of  Dumbledore, “There are no accidents.. I know you and Grindelwald were lovers.. I can hear the veil..”

“Thomas,” Dumbledore takes a deep breath.. “You.. the voice from the otherside of the veil.. You can hear them?”

“I know about the order of the Phoenix.. I know what happened with your sister.. With Credence.. ” thomas’s voice on the screen is very hollow, “I know you are using Harry as a sacrificial lamb.. One must die for the other to live.. He is a f#$%ing heu.. whor…. He somehow has part of Voldemort inside of him..” thomas stops, “I know Severus Snape thinks I cant see him in the shadows.. ”

“Mr. Carthen,” Severus Snape steps out from the shadows..

“Their were others involved with Lily’s death Professor Snape..” Thomas glares at Dumbledore, “I respect you.. I understand where you are coming from.. This bastards is using children to fight his war.. You should have poisoned James..”

“Mr. Carthen.. I understand your pain, “Snape coldly speaks.. “To my surprise you have a certain knack for looking at things differently.. However this display of disrespect towards the..”

“He did not tell you.. Lily was pregnant..” Thomas blurted out, “Go to her body she should have been suffeciently along for their to be a second set of bones..” Thomas pointed a finger at Dumbledore, “You could have just assumed command of the Ministry when they offered it to you.. And ordered Voldemort hunted down and his legions hunted down.. You are at fault for Lily Evens death and for My.. My Athena’s death!”

“Thomas,” Minerva waves her wand.. The screens shut off, “It is better you should not watch this.. You have a capacity for darknes that.. That gave voldemort pause.. The things you did…”

“Minerva.. This is what was supposed to happen,” Amunet looks at Minerva? “Your serious, gave Voldemort pause..”

“Someone was a worse influence then Hector.. Professor Lestrange.. ” Minerva looks at her, “No quarter given.. No mercy..”

“He became Darth Vader to Voldemort’s emperor Palpetine,” Mafalda smiled evilly..

Thomas just sat their floating not responding..

“How bad was what he just watched,” Athena takes a deep breath?

“Thomas… ” Minerva takes a deep breath, “Why did you remove Astoria’s meds..”

“They where killing her,” thomas spoke.. “I could see the curse in her blood.. It is better they blame me then the poeple who tried to save her..”

“They are trying to cure her..” Molly took a deep breath, “you are not a doctor..”

“The other me turned Nagini back into her human form,” Thomas spoke quietly.. “The problem..”

“Mr. Carthen we are not doing that,” Minerva spoke.. Seeing looks at her, “It is a life for a life.. Someone dies so she lives.. Plus you had snapes help to do it..”

“So he was also Snapes Protege in this alternate reality,” Molly took a deep breath.. “They restored Nagini? Wait.. How do you know the cure was killing Asto..”

“Professor Weasley.. The curse started stealing her life force.. The meds were covering the symptoms.. I could see it.. ” Thomas takes a deep breath,” There is always the alternate method snape turned down.. We create a horcrux for the part of her that is cursed. We just need enough life force sufficent for the death magics used to create one..”

“We would need to know how to create a horcrux,” Mafalda spoke.. “Pheonix tears wont cure the blood curse..” She walked over to Thomas, “It is amazing.. Your Necro Animagus form.. Bald.. ”

“I am stuck .. I cant undo it,” Thomas turns his head.. “And .. And.. I am bald.. I.. Mafalda.. You are a genius.. Professor Weasley.. Their is a  potion.. It requires .. What was it.. It allows you to take someones shape.. ”

“Poly juice potion.. Thomas on,” Molly Weasley is interupted..

“Magical Grilled Cheese Sandwiches,” Mafalda’s eyes sparkled..

“That stupid slogan,” Amunet was not very happy.. “How is…”

“Astoria’s body is in effect making a polyjuice potion,” Mafalda rubbed the Bridge of her nose.. She hugged the undead looking Thomas, “Bloody genius.. You know what this means..”

“Mafalda.. Generations of Wizards have been unable to cure..” Amunet pauses and looks at Thomas then to Mafalda, “Mother F@#$ers.. The curse has to attatch to something.. Yes Thomas I remember that argument with Athena you had over magic as a F#$%ing muggle..”

“Professor Weasley.. Headmistress McGonagall.. May we .. I mean they will need you to do this..” Mafalda is thinking, “It is a forced transformation spell.. It wont cure her..”

“It is carried on the maternal side right.. The.. The Might tro.. Mit..” thomas cant pronounce the word..

“The Mitochondrial DNA,” Mafalda thought for a second.. “It is possible that a chemical in the Y chromosome .. My god.. I need to get upstairs..” Taking out a cell phone.. She pushes a button, “Mitochondrial DNA.. Would be the first glance obvious part.. Scorpius with Y DNA might produce a chemical or their is an unknown switch that is flicked on..”

“This..” Athena took took Thomas’s hand, “You are stuck in this form.. To protect your heart..”

Thomas looked away from Athena, “You.. I guess it was to save you.. ” with a sigh, “You unlocked the door.. I guess it means you..”

“I .. I was unable to unlock the door,” Athena spoke.. “For me it is water under the bridge..”

Thomas looks to Rose, “You.. You have to love me to open the Door.. I..”

“Thomas,” Mafalda winks at Rose, lily, Athena, and amunet putting her phone away.. “As one of your advisors.. No.. Quit asking.. ”

“Mafalda dear please go communicate what you think to Professor Longbottom,” Minerva politely added with subtle force.. “I will leave this room charmed as it is with a subtle exception..” Minerva closes her eyes and waves her wand several ways. Whispers several things with a tear falling down her face, “Their.. Hogwarts could use more true love..”

Molly looked at her, “Are you ok Minerva?”

Thomas looks at McGonagall, “You.. You altered the entrance requirements like you did in the recordings.. Those that still feel true love may enter..”

“Mr. Carthen.. Yes, it is a much more effective charm.. Please keep what you heard in our conversations from that reality quiet,” McGongall still has her eyes closed.. Sighing, “I prefer my personal life stay quiet..”

“So that is how you know what thomas is gonna respond on some things,” Molly was still moving her head taking in the scene.. “Some of these plants.. Neville might need supplies..”

Thomas extended his feet to the ground and stood..

Lily turned Thomas towards her, “Thomas..” Thomas’s necro Animagus form seemed to start disappearing, “You cant keep doing this.. You could communicate with people better..”

“What.. Oh excuse me.. The medicine you are giving this woman is killing her.. Her life force is draining from her body.. ” Thomas’s eyes stay milky white as the rest of his body returns to normal..

Athena takes a sharp breath not meaning to..

“And my Aunt attacked me showing her loyalties, “Thomas’s voice still had a hollow ring to it.

Lily takes a deep breath making a face, “Listen.. It.. I opened the door Thomas..”

Thomas blinks, “That is .. YOU?”

“You are a horses A$$.. You know that but..” Lily sighs as she reaches up to Thomas’s face, “Look at me.. You.. ” Thomas’s eyes return to normal, “You are just scared.. More then anyone here.. Be honest with me.. ”

Molly is wide eyed, “Lily..”

“You watched that.. You have read history and caught up.. ” Lily doesnt let Thomas move his head, “I.. ” Lily realizes what she just said, “I.. I opened the door.. You.. You will destroy yourself like Grindlewald, Voldemort, and Snape.. I am not stupid.. I have heard Mafalda and the other Frightfuls..  You choose to gamble everything.. A second chance..”

“Lily..” Thomas’s voice has lost all confidence, “I..” With a smile, “This is a total Captain Kirk HR violation..”

“No thomas,” Lily sounds like her Grandmother with her firmness.. “You are right.. You are ugly.. I.. I read my dad’s files and everything.. I.. No.. Niether Thomas is you.. Look at me.. I am Lily Luna Potter.. Daughter of the boy who lived..”

Thomas wont respond..

“We are not leaving till you answer,” Lily glows with the pinkish red energy..

“Thomas elliot Carthen.. My last memory before I was standing in the Department of Mysteries..” Thomas looked at Lily,” I had let the dementor go..”

“See. It is not that hard,” Lily is still holding Thomas’s head.. “So the same point with two roads to travel.. And you cheated and took the hidden one.. ”

“Lily..” thomas looks her in the eyes, “I..”

“Are not either one of them.. The building blocks are their but it is different.. ” Lily sees rose, Mafalda, and Athena looking at her, “I am trying not to giggle.. Ok.. Your baby’s mama, the bright girl, and my cousin are giving me dirty looks..”

“Baby’s mama,” Athena sounded insulted.. “It is a little more complicated then that..”

“They can relax.. I will Lily Evans you,” Lily smiled.. “You are so friend zoned for now.”
Ptolemy took a deep breath, “Thomas.. I..”

Thomas changed into Necro Animagus form..

Ptolemy swallowed hard..

“I am not stupid Amir.. I know your her boyfriend,” Thomas whispered.. “If you break her heart I will just kill you.. And then raise you back as Inferni. Have you walk out in front of a muggle Semi truck…”

“Listen thomas.. ” Amir had a complete look of fear, “I.. Listen.. We ..”

“Mr. Carthen, “Arthur weasley spoke sternly..

“We were,” thomas is cut off..

“Threatening the Gryffindor Prefect.. Over your daughter.. I would subtract points,” Arthur’s warm smiles comes from his face.. “If you did not have to meet my little Lily’s father..”

Thomas turns and shakes his head, “Really..”

“Go to class Mr. Ptolemy,” Mr. Weasley spoke sternly.

“We will talk later over this,” Thomas looked at Amir..

Amir swallowed hard and left the area..

Taking a deep breath Arthur Weasley looked around. A few seconds later he transformed into Mafalda..

“You really can see through that,” Mafalda smiled.. “I.. I.. I was hoping we could have lunch..”

Mafalda took Thomas’s hand and Apparated with him..

On top of the one of the towers, the two appeared.. A blanket and a picnic basket where sitting out..

Thomas lost his undead appearances quickly, “Mafalda.”

“Lily told you that you two were friends..” Mafalda evilly smiled, “We are here now.. And do not get any ideas you little SOB.. Careful.. I cast a wind buffer..”

“You are bi and have a girl friend right now.. Who might get jealous if she saw you up here with me,” Thomas looked at Mafalda .. “I take it we will be found out in a little bit..”

Mafalda frooze, “You.. I have to remember you are not a moron.. You took on half the Wizarding world..” Taking a deep breath, “You get a kiss and that is it..

Opening the picnic basket, “I will help you.. Purty lady.. ” Pulling out a pizza box, “Pizza Hut..” Opening it, “Meat lovers.. YES!”

Taking out paper plates, “Listen.. It..”

“You are working out things.. Mafalda.. You are being as unhealthy as I am,” Thomas sat the box behind the picnic basket.. Taking out a slice and setting it on one of the plates, “I can not really say to much.. ” Handing her the plate, Thomas grabbed himself one. “Business..”

Taking a bite of her pizza,” No.. I.. You are saying let the numbers happen.. I mean.. It is so important.. ” Taking a bite, “Watts ek falk?”

“Definitely friend zoning you.. ” Thomas reached into the basket taking out a napkin.. He wiped her mouth for her, “Be your self is corny..  We are screwed.. So we might as well enjoy the ride.. You are smarter then me.. Your face is everywhere.. You helpeded design-ned the cure for Male.. Mally.. The blood curse..”

Mafalda looked at Thomas doe eyed for a second.. Taking a deep breath she took the napkin, “You know you manipulating me back is cool.. I mean not cool..”

They both look at each other and start laughing..

“So far.. The holes in the Quidditch team hurts..” Mafalda set her plate down and reached into the basket. Taking out a Pepsi, “You need to make some form of peace with Narcissa.. Lucius denying your quitting quidditch went far.. ”

Thomas looked down, “I see the ISS group is looking right up at us.”

Mafalda saw Rose and kissed Thomas on the cheek..

“I take it rose has a pissed off look on her face,” Thomas gently reached over and Touched the side of Mafalda’s face..

“Sweet revenge,” Mafalda set back on the blanket.. “Thank you..”

“So was yours and Gloria’s intell right,” Thomas took another bite of his pizza..

“We think they will make the surprise announcement.. Combining the teams into one.. Dueling, Academic, Quidditch, Magic fair, capture the flag, and the talent competition..” Mafalda takes a sip of her drink, “Gloria, Samson, Ptolemy, And Artemis have been running secret communications..”
“The instructors already are aware of it..” Thomas looked at Mafalda, “They are among the brightest and deadliest Magikakind of this age.. Even with the arrangements made..”

“Thomas Ido not see how.. I designed the scams covering us along the lines of what I thoero,” Mafalda stops.. Sighing, “They want us to know so we prepare.. And.. I told them not to..”

“Professor Weasley and/or Longbottom privately help Ptolemy.. Uncle Lucius helps Artemis.. Professor Scamander helps Gloria,” Thomas looks down at the window as Lucius smiles nodding his head.. “They are all in on it.. They know we are planning.. ”

Mafalda looks at Thomas and swallows hard, “T.. You miss so many details and yet.. You are technically an applied genius..” She quickly covers by taking another bite of her pizza..

“Mafalda.. You have withheld the predicted outcome of events correct?”

“I am not an,” Mafalda saw Thomas looking at her legs. “Bad Necromancer..” She covers up her legs with robes, “Cute.. You know none of them know what to expect from you.. Even me.. Thomas please quit F#$%ing with me like that..”

“Mafalda.. I promise I will be me,” Thomas takes another bite.

“Thomas,” Mafalda shook her head dismissing a thought.. “Thomas.. Are.. Are you your older self posing as a hogwarts student?” Thomas looked at her, “Thomas.. I mean it..”

“It is possible..” Thomas finishes his Pizza not adding to the thought..

Mafalda swallows hard with a shocked look, “I.. I wont tell anyone.. It..”

“I.. Listen the magic would have had to deage my soul.. “Thomas sighs, ” I mean if she did.. I.. Mafalda.. You want an embarrassing confession.. ”
Mafalda takes a sip of her drink..

“The older me.. He retreated.. There are always bigger badder threats.. We live in luls between pain and sorrow.. I.. The path your own..” Thomas looks down at the ISS classroom, “I have quietly heard the whispers.. I .. They are all scared of me.. You even have dreams of being the mistress of a powerful older sugarX.. So you are free and dont have to work.. It is a life goal.. I.. I dont even think I had one when I was older..”

Mafalda hits Thomas in the arm, “Lie to me.. It makes more sense.. You just insulted me and then made it a compliment.. is that the real reason you reached out to me.. Because..”

“You have a goal and a plan..” Thomas looked out around the area, “More then all of them.. And that is just your back up plan.. The sorting hat must of froze..”

“It is stalled. It is called a hat stall,” Mafalda rubs her noses bridge. “Just.. You are weak and a loser.. And an bloody idiot.. How in the F$%^ did the adult you win?”

Eating his pizza, Thomas just smiled.

“You realize you have not hit puberty yet..” Mafalda took a moment, “You are mentally interested in the idea of females but the biological systems have not started everything else.. It.. ”

“I was thinking of something.. ” Thomas looked out, “What if there was no third wizarding war at all? This might all be a complete scam.”

Mafalda paused as her jaw dropped, “That..”

“I might just be a no-maj.. My so called grand mother set this up.. A complete scam,” Thomas looked out over the school.. Thomas reached over an took Mafalda’s shocked face in his hands, “Well you want to be minister for Magic right. It is a long way to the top. Therefore.. Secretly begin planning for this to be true..”

“Do you know the level of intrigue you are suggesting, ” Mafalda frooze as Thomas leaned over and kissed her? After a few seconds, “You..”

He whispers in her ear, “Your girlfriend is looking up.. I trust your ambition and evilness..”

Mafalda takes a few seconds to compose herself.. She kisses Thomas again, “Lets make this look good for the Plebes.. Never mention this again..”

An unspeakable apparates in, “Children.. You cast a blocking spell.. Leaving just enough for people to see but not hear..”

Mafalda locks eyes with the unspeakable.. Evilly she grabs Thomas’s hand and Apparates down to her girlfriend, “Watch our little pool boy baby..”

“MAFALDA,” Patricia is angry at first..

The unspeakable tries to follow but cant leave the area..

“Get Thomas out of here.. ” Mafalda raises her wand as a piece of paper floats out of her pocket, “Yes.. A simple recharge charm should do nicely..”
Mafalda cast the spell as the Unspeakable almost gets out..

Amunet is the first Professor on the field below, “Mafalda..” Looking up, “I see.. Can you keep this up?”

Mafalda snorts, “First year could take over.. It is just a repelling spell to stop someone from falling past a certain point.. I am recharging it..”

Headmistress McGonagall had apparated over and nodded her head, “So we have an univited guest.. ” Looking at the floating paper, “A cheet sheet..”

Patricia  points her wand skyward and fires a F into the air.. She then disappears with Thomas..

Gloria Apparates in behind Professor McGonagall with a floating sheet of paper and Professor Scamander..

Artemis Apparates in with a floating sheet of paper and Professor Lucius Malfoy next to her..

Both men draw their wands and raise them..

Samson apparates in with the same floating paper and Mrs. Creevey with her baton raised..

Professor Scamander Summons shields in front of the group..

“I see someone pre-planned for an assualt on hogwarts,” Minerva narrowed her eyes.. “So you know We were well aware..”

“Thomas pointed that out headmistress,” Mafalda smiled evilly..

“It is only phase one Headmistress,” Creevey smiled.. “Samson.. If this goes down.. Leave.. Do you understand.. ”

Artemis, Gloria, and Samson disappear..

“Mafalda,” Lucius starts to ask? “The Prefects are taking a head count of students.. Aiding the other Professors.. The SOP we discussed..”

Minerva smiled and waved her wand, “Hogwarts.. Take the guest into custody..”

To everyones surprise the roof seemed to come alive.. Roof Tendrils came out from below the unspeakable.. The unspeakable paniced as the tendrils wrapped around her..

Professor Scamander got a look on his face, “Minerva..”

“Do you really think I was going to allow another voldemort to attack Hogwarts or my students? I upgraded the schools defenses slightly.. Mafalda Be a dearie and make sure this does not get out among the students..” Minerva ginned as Sea wizz units popped up around the school, “Lucius.. Remind me at some point to send that OWL to the ministry..”

Lucius goes wide eyed as Anti air craft emplacements become visible..

Creevy swallows hard, “Headmistress?”

“Relax.. It is just phase one,” Minerva waves he wand.. In response the defenses seem to disappear, “Mafalda..”

“I expect nothing less from a Magikakind of such skill and..” Mafalda pauses, “Merlins beard.. You implemented the Frightful’s outline of Fortress Hogwarts..”

“I have been negligent in that.. One hundred points apiece for the members of the Frightful’s houses..” Minerva waved her wand causing the completely encased unspeakable to apparate to the ground in front , “Now.. Who are you?”

The roof tiles start to disappear back up to the roof..

A womans figure started to appear, sans clothes and a wand..

“Lavendar Brown,” Minerva looked at the nude woman..

She sits up covering herself, “Headmistress.. This is Ministry business..” Waving her hand she summons her wand, “This will be reported..”

Number One appears and grabs Lavendar’s wand.. She apparates to Amunet’s shoulder..

“Good kitty,” amunet takes the wand..

Scamander waves his wand summoning a set of robes on the ground in front of Lavendar Brown, “Get dressed.. I will send the owl myself.. ”

“All you have to do is give the word Minerva,” Lucius keeps the wand leveled on the new arrival.

Lavendar picks up the robes as she slides into them.. “That was uncalled for.. You upgrade hogwarts defense.. The ministry has no record of ANY request.. And you allow muggle devices in the school with no..”

Coldly Minerva leans forward, “A simple conversation with Mr. Grinch of Gringrots.. ” Minerva’s voice sounds so innocent, “I .. I am a little worried to be honest.. Mr. Carthen made a lot of enemies.. In and out of the ministry..” With a practiced sigh, “I need to upgrade Hogwarts security.. It took a few moments for that little Goblin to smile.. He saw right through me.. ” changing to a deeper malish voice, “Headmistress.. There is no need to play games.. My niece is attending your school.. I can still hide a few things .. Thomas has a LOT of friends.. As the yanks say, whatch need. ”

Scamander smiled, “I slid grinch the notes from Mafalda.. And pointed to Thomas’s handwritten suggestions.. We are not sure the ministry will.. Will approve.. We can pay for these supplies”

“His only words where ..” Amunet smiles evilly, “Let me make a copy of this.. And This makes it all easier..”

“Boys..” Lucius smiles, “Several Elves came past giving me dirty looks.. Grinch told them the Great emancipator has made an offical request.. I added in per the treaty he had with Minerva.”

“Bless those people,” Minerva smiled.. “Construction quietly started the next day.. They finished it in three nights.. I went to pay them..”

“Nope.. All paid for,” Scamander grinned..

All the professors spoke, “Our children attend here.. Cant have another incident like the battle of hogwarts..”

“Grinch told me my money was no good with him..” Minerva smiled politely, “He said I had bigger troubles then dealing with the ministry.. I had to deal with Little thomas.. And if he is anything like the adult man he met.. I would need a whole bloody lot more then what was installed..”

“Old goblin told me that the workers were the same ones who helped Build several of the now occupied secret lairs..” Hector grinned, “Minerva we do have one issue.. Thomas’s personal mail..”

“Personal mail,” Lavendar Brown had a look on her face.. “The Department of Mysteries has been monitoring OWLs directed towrads him..”

“The chief Archivist said something about that.. She has been stealing Thomas’s mail.. Sorting them into categories,” Lucius had a look on his face..
“Pleas for help have been forwarded to appropriate people.. Such as the horseman war, Thomas’s cousin in Alabama, Inspector Bridges, and Potter. It is why Potter has been absent.. They are VERY busy. Mrs. Rodriguiz has responded with a general reply.. The same system that was in place before Mr. Carthen was deaged is still here.. Please understand.. Headmistress McGonagall is very busy dealing with issues the young Master Carthen is causing.. ”

“Is that why he has got very few letters,” Mafalda took a deep breath?

“No.. Their is a whole Room piling up with Letters..  I think their is about three thousand or more..” Minerva got a look on her face, “The chief Archivist sealed all personal mail in sigiled bags.. Come with me Ms. Brown.. We will talk in my office.. WITH Creevey..”

“Headmistress,” Mafalda took a moment.. “May I overstep..” Mafalda took a moment under McGonagal’s gaze..” It is his mail.. And.. Patton’s from the movie mam.. The Department of mysteries does have legitmate concerns.. If I am to pursue my goal of Being the minister for magic.. I suggest offering.. I mean.. Demand if Thomas’s grandmother wants a spy she can pay for an additional teacher from one of her Unspeakables.. Mrs. Brown is exposed so why not trap her here.. ”

Minerva looks at Mafalda, “You are overstepping. Very much.. However it is a good idea.. Hector.. Would you and Lucius be so kind as to draft me a letter to Sylvia Malfoy care of Hermione Granger Weasley, Minister for Magic.. Head of The department of mysteries. I will allow her to station an Unspeakable here at the school at her Expense.”

“Headmistress,” Lavendar Brown does not have a happy look on her face..

Mafalda has her wand out with an evil smile, “No.. Thomas is just a scared kid being manipulated by his grandmother.. ”

“You do like him,” Lavendar Brown responds coolly.. “You do know we are watching the Frightful..”

“You owe me a Pizza and soda Ms. Brown..” Lowering her wand, “Professor Lestrange.. MGCS..”

Amunet takes a deep breath holding in her anger, “Did you really have to use that as the F#$%ing basis of your Classes Hector?”

Minerva smiles, “It has improved the students overall scores Amunet..”

Amunet rolls her eyes.. She whispers something and breaks Lavendar’s wand, “If you teach here you may have only a practice wand..”

Lavendar narrows her eyes as the parts of her wand land at her feet..

“Did you have to do it today,” Minerva shook her head.. “When the contestants come to the first annual junior magikakind olympic competition..”