Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey! you #MeToo Accusers guess what!!
Your leader doesn't appear to be all that Guilt Free herself.
Quote:Asia Argento Settled With Sexual Assault Accuser Last Year (Report)
[Image: asia-argento.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1]
My husband says she's awfully Ugly, the kid should get Counseling for his nightmares he must be having. 
And ask for More Money! 
Quote:According to documents obtained by the New York Times, leading #MeToo advocate Asia Argento settled an accusation of sexual assault from former child actor and musician Jimmy Bennett for the sum of $380,000 to be paid over the course of a year and a half.

The claim and resulting discussions of payment are included in documents between the lawyers for Argento and Bennett.
The claim states Bennett was a little over 17 years old at the time of the alleged assault, which took place in a California hotel room in 2013 when Argento was 37.

The legal age of consent in California is 18.

As part of the agreement, Bennett, who is now 22, gave a selfie of he and Argento in bed and its copyright to Argento, now 42. Three people familiar with the case told the New York Times that the documents were authentic.

The lawyer for Argento who handled the settlement, Carrie Goldberg, in the documents described the money as “helping Mr. Bennett.”
Source
Wasn't she the some bodies girlfriend and the guy killed himself?
Yes it was Anthony Bourdain.

With her being an actress, I guess she could just be part of the Hollywood Pedophile Group.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is another article about her.
Quote:Asia Argento Paid Off Sexual Assault Accuser (Report)

Argento was one of the first and most vocal accusers of disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein.

Asia Argento, the Italian actress who was one of the first to publicly accuse Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault, secretly paid off a young male actor accusing her of sexual misconduct in the months after her revelations about the disgraced movie mogul. 

According to a report in The New York Times, Argento paid former child actor Jimmy Bennett $380,000. Bennett claims that in 2013, a then 37-year-old Argento assaulted him in a California hotel only two months past his 17th birthday.

The age of consent in California is 18. 
Source
So just 2 months after he turned 17.
I think that apparently, she's only against Sexual Assault when she's on the receiving end.

[Image: DdrKaSMVMAEjYvg.jpg]
Hollywood Liberal Hypocrite, Bitch!
smallrofl  The Bitch is getting what she deserves. She should also be prosecuted as a Pedophile though.
the legal age in California, even for males is 18 years old and was 2 months past 17 years old when she bedded him down.
Quote:#SheToo: Street Artist Sabo Targets Actress Asia Argento
[Image: IMG_4474.jpg]
Quote:The large photos, plastered all over L.A., emerged hours after a New York Times bombshell claimed that the Italian actress and prominent member of the #MeToo movement against sexual harassment recently settled a complaint filed made by actor-musician Jimmy Bennett who claimed Argento she sexually assaulted him when he was 17.
Source
[Image: DlDPXgZVAAA8l2E?format=jpg&name=small] 
Argento posted this photo with her victim on the day of the alleged assault. She continued to call him her “son”.
yes, she was calling him Her SON,,,,, does she have fantasies about mother and son Incest?  minusculepuke
Yes, she is involved in the Hollywood Pedogate ring up to her eyeballs. 
Here is a thread I did that shows her involvement:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=3487
If anyone knows anything about how law enforcement believe that in many cases, the criminal buries
himself in the actions of helping. This is based on the idea that investigators look on the outside and
ignore those on the inside.

That's why most of those in Hollywood who are supporting the #Metoo movement are actually the ones
who caused it exist.

Quote:Les Moonves resigns from CBS after sexual misconduct allegations.

'The head of US media giant CBS, Les Moonves, has resigned with immediate effect following allegations
of sexual misconduct. CBS had been investigating Mr Moonves since allegations appeared in the New Yorker
in July -and fresh accusations from six more women appeared on Sunday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4466]

Mr Moonves, 68, denies the allegations, calling the latest "appalling".
In a statement CBS said a $20m (£15.4m) would be paid immediately in support of the #MeToo movement.

It said one or more organisations that supported #MeToo and female workplace equality stood to benefit, but did
not specify which. The donation has been deducted from any severance benefits that may be due to Mr Moonves
-the amount of which is pending the results of an ongoing independent investigation into his conduct.

Under his leadership, CBS has been the most-watched network in the US. He developed hits like CSI and The
Big Bang Theory, while his $69.3m (£53m) earnings in 2017 made him one of the highest paid chief executives
in the world.

Mr Moonves' tenure at the top of CBS, which he joined in 1995, has been marked by a power struggle with Shari
Redstone who, through her family's business National Amusements, is the controlling shareholder in both CBS
and the media conglomerate, Viacom.
Ms Redstone and Mr Moonves had been engaged in a court battle as he tried to thwart her plan to merge CBS
and Viacom.

But the announcement of Mr Moonves' departure came at the same time as CBS said it was ending legal action
against National Amusements. For its part, National Amusements said it would not seek a merger between the
two companies for the next two years.

Where does this leave CBS?
In a statement it announced that Mr Moonves would step down as chairman, president and CEO with immediate
effect. Joseph Ianniello will serve as president and acting CEO.

The Financial Times said Mr Moonves was resigning because this would entitle him to a hefty severance package,
including stock options. US media said the resignation package for Mr Moonves could amount to $100m.
However, CBS said he would not receive any severance benefits until the result of an independent investigation into
him.

In a separate move, six directors have stepped down and six new ones have been elected.
Mr Moonves issued a statement on Sunday saying: "Untrue allegations from decades ago are now being made
against me that are not consistent with who I am."

What are the latest allegations?
They appear in a new article in the New Yorker by Ronan Farrow, who also authored the July piece and this year
shared a Pulitzer Prize for detailing assault accusations against Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.

The six women in the latest piece allege sexual harassment or assault by Mr Moonves between the 1980s and the
first decade of this century. Some allege he forced them to perform oral sex or exposed himself without their consent.
Some say he damaged their careers when they rebuffed him.

TV executive Phyllis Golden-Gottlieb and writer Jessica Pallingston are two of the women who give graphic descriptions
of the misconduct they accuse Mr Moonves of carrying out.

How has Mr Moonves responded?
The New Yorker quoted a statement in which he says: "The appalling accusations in this article are untrue.
What is true is that I had consensual relations with three of the women some 25 years ago before I came to CBS.

"And I have never used my position to hinder the advancement or careers of women. In my 40 years of work, I have never
before heard of such disturbing accusations." A further six women also accused Mr Moonves earlier this year.
All of them said they believed their careers had suffered because they rejected his advances.

At the time Mr Moonves said he "may have made some women uncomfortable" in the past, adding: "Those were
mistakes, and I regret them immensely. But I always understood and respected... that 'no' means 'no'...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.