Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Government & Medias are dividing us...
What you think no longer matters. What you believe is right no longer matters either. Because you no longer decide. Others do it for you.

They are the political party you voted in. Or voted against...in reality, it makes no difference. At all.

And they use the mouthpieces of their political affiliation you love or despise. The talking heads, on TV, on the radio, your local newspaper or the worldwide web.

They tell you what's right and what's wrong. Even if it doesn't even come close to what YOU might think is right or wrong.

Whether you live in the States, in Canada or in Europe, it makes no difference.

YOU are losing your freedom...bit by bit...a little more every day.

Citizens now get arrested and charged on suspicions...or on third party witnessing policies. I'm not only talking about supposedly sexual harassment here...nope.

Freedom of speech is being suppressed. The "hate crime" label is getting bigger by the minute. It is not aimed at foreigners or natives, or legal immigrants (or illegal for that matter) that reside beside you in your communities, no. It is aimed at YOU. The citizen that's been there for generations.

Wanna go on a rant on social media regarding some other culture, for reasons that seem right to you? Think twice. YOU are being watched.

1984 is a kiddie story for kindergarten nap time.

You are being pushed into a mold of obeisance. Slowly, gradually, but not as subtle anymore, for those who have their eyes and ears open.

You see, immigrants coming in your country by the boatloads are treated with a warm welcome, given money and residence as they are future VOTES. The Vets can sleep in the parks though.

They are treated as Royalty but our elderly are forgotten.

You cannot think it isn't fair. That's a hate crime.

It isn't a hate crime when one of them shoots you while you're having dinner on a terrasse somewhere though. No. That's mental illness.

Political correctness' only agenda is this: votes.

Spend a little bit of time reading comments on news outlets and you will see just how much we are becoming divided. While we fall into little groups of cute little labels, we slowly but surely give away our greatest right...being a mass.

You can't control a mass. But you sure as hell can control a bunch of little groups.

We are being dumbed down by totalitarian and dictatorial governments that make us think that they are the best that's ever been. It's so subtle, most of you don't even see it.

The citizens that have been there for generations are under attack. But it isn't physical. It's psychological. And it's subtle.

Soros is dancing while the crowds are sleeping.

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
In Europe people are slowly waking up, as the people wake up the EU is pushing them down harder and flooding even more "refugees" in the hope that a point will be reached that nothing can be done about it. But by doing this they are just making the war that is coming a more bloody one, where Europe will be forced to fight for its freedom and life. I just hope that I will be dead before this happens. Fear turns to anger, anger turns to hate, and hate like its twin brother war feeds on death. In Europe the fear is turning to anger and already there are strong signs of hate.
You are exactly right Sol, at least in most of the world. 

Some of those things no longer apply in the U. S., thanks to President Trump and Q helping point us to which rocks to look under to discover the truth. The evil ones are being exposed and will be removed, if they haven't been already! It is a very deep, entangled swamp of rats, and will take time, but it IS going to happen. IT IS HAPPENING NOW, even if you can't see it.

People here are waking up in droves every day. There is a feeling of excitement in the air for things to come (for those who are awake) as we watch the swamp being drained; we know the evil is being removed that have been in control for so long and the future looks very bright.

What happens in the U. S. will, and is, having a major impact on the rest of the world. People from all over the world post on Twitter telling us they are watching us, the people taking our country back, and it's empowering them to do the same. They tell us they stand behind us and they are rooting for President Trump.

Right now in the U.S. the biggest problem I've seen is coming from far left democrats trying to block/obstruct what needs to be done to further ensure our freedom/safety. They do false flags, or staged shootings, so they can scream about taking our 2nd amendment rights away. Pres. Trump says this won't happen, not on his watch!

The censorship is still really bad for Conservative Republicans on the largest social media platforms, but Pres. Trump is working on that as we speak. Did you see the news about Face Book and Twitter stocks taking a nose dive the other day? Just a little taste of what's in store for them if they continue their censorship.

Pres. Trump has also opened eyes to how the main stream media prints "fake news" to control THEIR (the globalists) agenda narrative. They will be history in a few years too as more and more people are turning to independent investigative reporters for the truth without bias.

They (the dems/globalists) don't want the wall, they want to allow all the criminal illegals to come right in, and they want to brainwash our youth in colleges/universities to THEIR way of thinking, etc. 

It's taken several decades to get us to this point in America, and it will take some time to reverse it, but not decades. I have hope now; something I didn't have two years ago, and it feels so good.

I think, in time, the whole world will be in a better place, but we're going to have to go through this "storm" before we see the sun shine on the other side. 

Hold on people, it's only just begun, but we'll get there... TOGETHER!   minusculeknocks
You've hit the nail right on the head, Sol!
The mainstream media are failing because of their eagerness to follow a narrative and when
it gets to it's breaking-point, there are forces out there to take their place.
And they don't like it.

Take this one. A guy who sings about a violent existence with boastful lyrics is killed in the
same street as a fellow band-member.
Here's an image of the group, tell me if the individuals look anything like those who're robbing
and stabbing around London.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4258]

But their skin colour is 'problematic' -as progressives like to say and therefore, the MSM can't
elaborate on how the crime came about or the background of the people involved in the music
or the crimes.

Quote:Camberwell stabbing: Drill rapper Incognito knifed to death.

'A rapper in London's drill music scene has been stabbed to death on the same street
where his friend was shot dead. Three men were found with stab wounds on Warham Street,
Camberwell, south-east London, at 19:20 BST on Wednesday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4259]

The 23-year-old victim, real name Saddique, was known as Incognito and SK.
He was friends with fellow rapper Rhyhiem Ainsworth Barton, who was shot dead in the street in May.

Two men are in custody on suspicion of murder.
The Met Police said they were arrested nearby.

Drill is a dark form of rap music often featuring violent lyrics.

Incognito's music videos have been watched hundreds of thousands of times on YouTube.
Friends have paid tribute to the performer, who was part of the Moscow17 group, on Twitter.

The Met said he was pronounced dead at the scene. The two other wounded men remain in
hospital with injuries that may be life-changing, the force added...'
BBC:

Pretty straight-forward reporting. No diversity multiculturalism virtue-signalling from the BBC.
And that's because they can't, any implication that the rapper was an innocent victim would fully reveal
the Government-funded media's biased towards the divisve act of identity politics and minority-favouring.

However... they can twist a narrative into the story by other means. Story-telling.
Drill-music has been frowned upon and it's been suggested that it provokes the current drug-crime in London.
But this doesn't stop the Beeb from venting their need to say a person's self-accountability cannot be to blame
for their actions.

Surely, we can weave a sentence or two into the rapper's life...? Surely, he smiled at a butterfly or something?
From the same source:

Quote:At the scene: BBC London's Ross Ryan.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4260]
(slipping in the caption for this image) -A resident described the victim as a "very very nice man"

'It feels eerily quiet on the estate today following last night's stabbing.
One man told me he witnessed the attack and saw a few men enter the area on rented bicycles.

He said that neighbours tried to give medical assistance to one of the injured men for 10 minutes before
paramedics 
arrived. They did their absolute best to save him, but unfortunately they couldn't.
A resident described the deceased as a "very very nice man" and said he was "absolutely shocked" to hear
of his death.

Given the incident earlier this year as well, residents are beginning to feel unsafe in the area.
At the time of his death, 17-year-old Rhyhiem's mother, Pretana Morgan, called for a halt in the wave of
violence in the capital.

"Let my son be the last and be an example to everyone. Just let it stop. What must be, must be," she said.
"It's not about race, it's not about nation, it's not about culture. Nothing. It's just a human race."

The stabbing happened hours after Met Police chief Cressida Dick reportedly said rates of violence in the capital were
stabilising. A spike in the number of killings earlier in the year saw London's murder rate overtake that of New York, with
knife crime a major factor...'

If you play with fire, you'll get burned.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
What the BBC also omitted -presumably because of their Diversity Department's craze on
bringing London down to being a sh*hole,  is a sentence they later added to the article above.
It now introduces the man who was killed in the article.

Quote:'...A rapper in London's drill music scene, who was cleared of murder earlier this year,
has been stabbed to death.'
SOURCE:

So now we have a musician -and I use that term loosely, who used lyrics that inferred violence
and was acquitted from a murder. He and his entourage 'sang' about a criminal environment
and suggested via their lyrics that this behavior was the norm.

Here's a verse from one of their songs and with assistance of something called a
'South-London-Translator'... we can understand what these troubadours meant.
tinyhuh

Moscow March
Featuring Gb (Moscow), LooseScrew (Moscow) & Tizzy T (Moscow)
Produced by Kayman

Do it and dash, got things in pants---Stab an opp and leave quick, got weapons in their trousers. Pant is really used in America for trouser.
Took out the things and Tray got dashed
P got drenched times two it's mad----------Rapper P.S from the rival crew Zone 2 has been stabbed on 2 occassions
4 man face 20 and them man they dash---4 man from Moscow vs 20 from Zone 2 and and the opps ran away
Bang and slang, pats get slanged
Can't chit and they chat
They don't want the bread
Them boy there are tramps
Them boy there are tramps----------GB’s opps arent hungry for the money like him so they are looking bummy like some tramps.
Attack and I splash---------------------Gb goes to your trap house and starts shotting. (I'll take it they meant shooting!)
[?] got chinged, opp boy get catched
Blading them out but them man sang
They ain't on shit, yeah they ain't on gang
Trap and bang 24's in your trap or ten toes with my splash
Man'll get splashed up in the trap
I'm trapping about on your block
I get splashy...
LYRICS:

Street talk, I guess.
tinywondering

The BBC website also proves a 'pidgin-English' translation for their news. All in the name of diversity.
Link:
Perhaps Trump is right  minusculebiggrin

Quote:TRUMP EXPLAINS WHO THE ‘ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE’ IS

8:38 PM 08/02/2018
Saagar Enjeti | White House Correspondent

President Donald Trump defended his daughter’s morning comments that the media are not the enemy of the people in a Thursday tweet.
“They asked my daughter Ivanka whether or not the media is the enemy of the people. She correctly said no,” Trump tweeted. “It is the FAKE NEWS, which is a large percentage of the media, that is the enemy of the people!”
Quote:[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]
[/url]Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

They asked my daughter Ivanka whether or not the media is the enemy of the people. She correctly said no. It is the FAKE NEWS, which is a large percentage of the media, that is the enemy of the people!
11:24 PM - Aug 2, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Ivanka Trump made the comments Thursday morning at an Axios event, which spawned a confrontation in the White House press briefing room later in the afternoon.

White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was pressed repeatedly on whether she agrees that the media are the “enemy of the people.”

[img=500x0]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjmRq-KXsAAU6iC?format=jpg&name=small[/img]

Quote:[Image: twitter_cspan_icon_normal.png]
CSPAN

@cspan

.@IvankaTrump: "No. I do not feel that the media is the enemy of the people."

Full video here: https://cs.pn/2Md8dxH   #Axios360
4:29 PM - Aug 2, 2018

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Trump has used the phrase enemy of the people in the past at rallies and on Twitter.
Quote:[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!
12:48 AM - Feb 18, 2017

• [url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/832708293516632065]127K people are talking about this

source
In the UK, the BBC and the British Government work together to keep those up and down
the British Isles at each other's throats.

In regards of the Scottish Independence, this video shows how the BBC did their masters' bidding.
Scotland... still getting screwed-over by those is London.