Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy Birthday Ninurta
Happy Birthday Ninurta.
Damn, you made it another Year and We're Happy! 
GiantThumbsUp
[Image: 21c112d2edccdefdd1261489b64c3ff6.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
All the best, you old grizzled, trespasser-shooting bastard!
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
All The Best to my (almost) twinnie!
Enjoy,
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
Happy Birthday G !!

minusculebeercheers
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Happy Birthday @"Ninurta".  Hope you had a great day.

I've heard some say mountain men have been known to go streakin' on their birthday.  Just watch out for those briar patches!  I bet that could hurt if they catch you in the...  well, never mind.   tinyhuh 

Have a good'n.   minusculebeercheers
Thank you for the well wishes one and all! I would have replied sooner, but I was busy practicing my Scottish accent, drinking, and streaking. I did not streak completely naked, however - one HAS to be armed in some fashion to shoot trespassers, and that's as good as clothes for me!

ALMOST as good as clothes, that is - damn those greenbriers!

BTW Mrs. G - that second image, the streaker... if that gray bun on the back of that head was instead a long gray ponytail flopping side to side, that would look EXACTLY like me over the past few days!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’