Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACLU boss quits after daughters encounter men in bathroom
Oh the irony here....pushing for Transgenders rights, only to resign when your young daughters freak out when men go into the Women's bathroom

Quote:Maya Dillard Smith, interim director of the Georgia chapter of the ACLU, resigned after her own young daughters were traumatized by having to share a bathroom with grown men.

“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered,” she said in a statement.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she added.

Yes, nothing like allowing Men in a WOMENS bathroom to scare little girls

It is not like a Uni-sex or Family bathroom where anyone can go in there without question.
A bathroom labeled "Women" however should only be for them.....WOMEN
Not some dude who claims to "feel'  like a woman

Upon her resignation, Smith also questioned the ACLU’s support of legislation favored by the transgender lobby.
Which there have been many on social media wondering why all the hoopla all of a sudden over this controversial issue

Quote:The African-American mother accused the ACLU of having become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

She also said the rights the group chooses to support are “based on who is funding the organization’s lobbying activities.”

Yep as always, it always goes back to the special interest groups and lobbyist
Follow the money is all one has to do.

Quote:The ACLU’s North Carolina chapter is suing that state, trying to overturn a law requiring people to use restrooms corresponding to their biological sex.

“I found myself principally and philosophically unaligned with the organization,” Smith said of her former employer.

“I understood it to be the ACLU’s goal to delicately balance competing rights to ensure that any infringements are narrowly tailored, that they do not create a hierarchy of rights, and that we are mindful of unintended consequences,” she added.

“I believe there are solutions that can provide accommodations for transgender people and balance the need to ensure women and girls are safe from those who might have malicious intent,” Smith concluded.

One way to solve the problem is to have Unisex bathrooms.
That way they could leave the Women's bathrooms to ONLY WOMEN.... to where young girls and teenagers don't have to worry or wonder WTH is that guy doing in here with me?

And why in the hell should their rights trump my rights or any of the other women's rights who DO NOT want that???
What about our say in all this?

Oh wait, forgot, nothing but a bunch of lawmakers doing this because of special interest groups ($$$$$$)
In other words, they could give a rats azz about my rights as a Woman. Or my sister's right, or my niece's rights....sigh

It will all change when the day comes, that a Man who "pretends" to be transgender (but really isn't) uses that as an excuse to go in the women's bathroom and rape someone.
Then maybe, just maybe, someone with some common sense will say enough is enough of this crazy shit and put a stop to it.

As the lady in the article stated, there are ways to accommodate transgenders, but to give ALL men free access to women's bathroom "just because" is not the answer.

Source

a.k.a. 'snarky412'