Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The UK's Brexit Referendum.
It's the first day in November of 2019, the rain-sodden Halloween pumpkins have lost their manic grins and now sit
on doorsteps with charred sneers of swindled contempt. To some, it may be emblematic of how the public of Great
Britain -who voted to leave the European Union, feel right around now.

The idea that many in the world were raised with the belief that if a group were asked to make a decision, then the
majority who arrived at a determination would see that verdict implemented.
In the case of the United Kingdom leaving the European Union on 31st October, that accepted process is no longer
applicable.

Of course, it sets a precedence for any future decisions requested from the British public and the interpretation of
the result. In a hyperbolic scenario, it could be suggested that for a person living in this country wants to fulfil a wish,
that person should vote against it!

The pros-and-cons of being a partner in the European Union are difficult to research due to bias from each faction.
Objective truth is hazy because of the lame-stream media's manner and political rhetoric from a complacent Parliament
who's protective 'bubble' in Westminster has hampered their perception of the people they're supposed to represent.

If the UK had left on 31st March 29, a proposal offered by ex-Prime Minister Theresa May three years after the referendum,
then the agreed EU regulations would have seen the UK spending three years 'weaning' themselves off the disciplines that
the other twenty-seven countries adhere to.

With trade between the UK and these twenty-seven nations still paramount to the EU project and Great Britain, the 'Leaving'
plan was originally designed to utilise that time to adjust any accords that involved tariffs, Custom rules and security.

But in an environment where private and public companies would scrutinise the leaving process, accommodate their
businesses to use these changes and seek out other possible customer across the world, a decision that all the political
parties in the United Kingdom agreed to abide by was halted on the day of remembering the dead and the change of
seasons.

I have never known such a time when a democratic country arrives at a result from a binary question and the conclusion
is -not only ignored, it is argued against with poor contention. However and if you'll allow me, I do believe I know why.

There's been a fundamental change in the way that most of the populace in the first-world countries have consciously
become in their way of understanding what social leadership and communal awareness actually is.

A sentient group will go one way after intermutual acknowledgement is arrived at and the person deemed strongest of the
group is charged with the task of going forward with the agreed plan and testing for pitfalls -genuine pitfalls, that the group
may not have included in their thinking.

Checking that all is safe, the colony can proceed under the assurance that their chosen 'leader' has cleared a way of perils
and therefore, increased the chances of the group continuing to exist and possibly thrive. This idea of single-hegemony is
our basic tenet of tribal existence and has the luxury of advantage in two ways.
Remember, even a leader has to sleep and many alert eyes bring easier dreams!

But today, that type of overall continuation has been eroded. Simply put, we've become soft, complacent and weak.

Those same first-world communities believe the bar of merit, personal strength and natural conduction, should be lowered
to cater for the lesser, those who actually benefit from members of their group that are supposed to genuinely strive to
improve the whole. Those who succeed in thier individual skills are now frowned upon and asked to perform to a level
below their standard.

Those thought to have such commanding aptitudes are now graded on visual appearance, a predilection towards empathy
and always displaying an air of altruism. Again, feelings, emotions and a lowering of expectations.

Whether the above theory is self-inflicted due to the multitude of comfort, the fall of religious disciplines or a natural outcome
when an Empire has lived too long, I don't know. But if it's been part of a long-term infiltration scheme by others outside the
group, then it should certainly investigated.

But then again, how would you know the cause if you discovered it? A person who's breathed water all of their lives will
certainly balk if there's evidence that they're supposed to inhaling air and the ironic part is that in the current social climate,
you cannot even guarantee a democratically arrived-at result for which idea would benefit you!!

Strength is seen as a negative and I believe that comes from too-much time spent accepting excessive indulgence in pleasure
and luxury. Nobody is saying you should wear sackcloth and ashes and no one is suggesting that bread and water will make
you a more virtuous person, but democracy must be agreed on as ground we must not tread lightly.
But today, the footprints are there for all to see.

No, there was a saying that went 'Decisions are made by those who turn up' and sadly, it seems in today's society, that is no
longer true. Just like those same smoke-smudged gourds sitting in the morning November rain, we'll have to wait and see
where the UK ends up.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Just a quickie...

My sister-in-law French resident has been here in the UK for over a week and as of writing this,
has reported that everything she's purchased here is cheaper than in France!

Paris is filthy and heavily cordoned off, some medicines are difficult to obtain and the media
rarely report on the crimes committed by their migrant 'guests'.

And the question is... what is the EU doing to benefit the countries it rules over?
Could you ask your sister in law to write about it here. The more people know the truth about what is going on in Europe the better.
(11-05-2019, 01:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Could you ask your sister in law to write about it here. The more people know the truth about what is going on in Europe the better.

minusculethumbsup  She's out shopping at the moment...! But I will ask her.
(11-05-2019, 01:12 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Could you ask your sister in law to write about it here. The more people know the truth about what is going on in Europe the better.

Here's the commodities that she found cheaper in the UK than in France.

Supermarket bread.
Brie cheese -which I was surprised about!
Milk 1 litre
Vanish fabric stain remover
Chicken breasts
Bottled water .033 litre
Shoes -predominantly women shoes.
Fruit per kilo
Vegetables
McDonald meals
Eggs 1 dozen

However, public transport was cheaper in France, as was rent. She also felt that salaries
in France were lightly higher.
minusculethumbsup
Any chance she would like to also tell us about the things the news papers dont tell, how France has changed in the last few years
(11-07-2019, 03:18 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Any chance she would like to also tell us about the things the news papers dont tell, how France has changed in the last few years

I'll ask her and prepare it for here.
minusculethumbsup
Wherever the public make a statement, good ol' George is there to put a spanner in the works.

Quote:Tories call for urgent investigation into £3million that George Soros funnelled into anti-Brexit campaign
aimed at bringing down Boris Johnson.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6645]
George Soros and Unite To Remain member Heidi Allen.

'The billionaire financier known as 'the man who broke the Bank of England' is facing a possible investigation
into nearly £3 million that his foundation channelled into a campaign aimed at bringing down Boris Johnson.

Tories have called for an urgent Electoral Commission probe into George Soros's American organisation after
The Mail on Sunday discovered that it funnelled money into a campaign trying to block Brexit at the ballot box.

His New York-based Open Society Foundation sent the money to the pro-EU Best for Britain group via a London
outpost, circumventing a ban on foreign donations to political organisations. Best for Britain (BfB) has designed
a website telling people how to vote tactically for Remain-backing candidates, which, if successful, would wipe
out Mr Johnson's hopes of a majority.

The development comes after Liberal Democrats, the Green Party and Plaid Cymru formed a 'Unite To Remain'
pact not to stand against each other in 60 seats, to give the best chance of a Remain candidate getting in. 
BfB describes itself as a 'fellow traveller' with the alliance, which is expected to utilise its data.

Hungarian-born Mr Soros helped to build his fortune by betting against sterling on Black Wednesday in 1992,
causing panic in John Major's Government and earning him his notoriety.

He says that his love for Britain led him to campaign against the 'tragic mistake' of leaving the EU. He said recently
that the funds he has given for anti-Brexit activity were 'not used for partisan or electoral purposes.
They were used to educate the British public'.

Since 2017, BfB has received £2.7 million from Mr Soros's foundation. The sums have been revealed in the
accounts of the foundation's London branch, which shares an office building in Westminster with other anti-Brexit
organisations, including Open Britain and the European Movement. 
Both of these groups have played a critical role in the People's Vote campaign for a second referendum.

Facebook looks set to be a key battleground in the Election, and BfB has invested heavily in advertising on the platform,
spending a total of £613,000 since October 2018. In the past 30 days alone, BfB has spent £137,000 on 165 different
sponsored adverts.

Nearly one in four voters say they intend to vote tactically this Election – equivalent to almost 7.8 million votes, many in
key marginals. BfB's tactical voting tool, GetVoting.org, predicts that if 30 per cent of pro-Remain voters use their vote
in this way, it will prevent the Conservatives winning a majority, based on seat-by-seat analysis of 46,000 people across
the UK.

Unite To Remain, headed by Heidi Allen, the former Tory MP turned Liberal Democrat, claims that at least 44 of the 60
seats are 'highly winnable' if tactical voting is used.

In the December 12 Election, the Lib Dems will stand unopposed by the other two parties in the pact in 43 areas, the
Greens in ten and Plaid Cymru in seven. Ms Allen said the cross-party arrangement was 'unprecedented in modern
British political history'.

Last night, Andrew Percy, who is standing for re-election for the Tories in Brigg and Goole, said: 'I am calling on the Electoral
Commission to urgently investigate whether a breach of spending rules has taken place, and to clarify how Best for Britain
is spending these overseas millions. 
'The rules are clear: foreign donations on this scale cannot be spent on an election campaign.

'We need a fair and level playing field – and that means ensuring that hardcore groups seeking to thwart the democratic
will of the British people don't act as a route for overseas money to influence elections in this country.' The BfB said last night:
'Our financial statements are appropriately filed and make clear we have received money from the Open Society Foundation.

'During regulated periods such as elections, we use permissible UK donations for regulated campaign activity to comply with
Electoral Commission rules. 'No money from foreign donations is used to fund this. We look forward to the Electoral Commission
confirming this is the case.

'Given the damage a Johnson government and a hard Brexit would inflict on the country, we have received a large number of
donations from all over Britain.'...'
Daily Mail:

Oh, I'm sure the EU Commission will find no indiscretions!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-07-2019, 03:18 PM)Wallfire Wrote: Any chance she would like to also tell us about the things the news papers dont tell, how France has changed in the last few years

I apologise for the tardiness in writing my sister-in-law's thoughts on the country she's been living in for over forty years
and especially to Wallfire, who was interested in what she thought of France in today's politically-charged climate.

Remember, this is what she thinks, not definitely knows.

First off, the regular French person-in-the-street isn't getting the whole truth of what the European Union wants and what
the countries that fund it, actually obtain. The ideals of what the Macron and the EU supposedly desire and the realities of
the day-to-day lives of indigenous French citizens are very far apart.

Immigration in France is a real problem that isn't being addressed by either the Government or the media.

Subsidies from the European Union have become standard and ergo, reliance on funding instead of self-sustainability is
breeding resentment in some quarters considering the lack of economic input from the ever-increasing migrant communities.
There's also some grumbling regarding the pension-system and the migrants. There's little input -if none by these recent
residents and yet, they will receive a full pension at the appropriate time.

The salaries -in general, in France are slightly higher than in the United Kingdom, however the cost of foods, clothes and
many other items in the UK are much lower than in France and the differences cannot be equated in equivalence.
Brands that are in the UK from countries outside of the EU are not available in France and to a smaller extent, visa-versa.

Communal travel is cheaper in France, however my sister-in-law only compared her nearby rail-service to the reports of
costs in the UK's rail network. France's railway system is nationalised compared to the UK's privately-funded, yet she admitted
that the British passenger rolling-stock were in better condition than the ones she rides in.
The availability was okay, but the damage and dirt in the carriages she puts down to the lack of investment and the migrants!

The Yellow Vest (Gilets jaunes) movement has been taken over by young people who just want the chaos. The fuel-prices
that were the initial concern of these protesters have risen and it seems there's no wish for the French Government to solve
the problem. Centuries-old statues are beyond salvaging and many businesses are gone from areas of Paris.

My sister-in-law and her married daughter believe certain parts of Paris are dangerous -usually at night, due to them being
female. Her son is a Police Officer and has told them to immediately ring him with location details if they ever stray into certain
parts of the city inhabited by migrants.
Those areas are mainly migrant-filled and have a certain belief structure when it comes to women and conduct.

She added that anti-semitic crime -although she didn't use that expression, is also on the rise in Paris.
She doesn't like what's happening to Paris and its surroundings and has mentioned that she's considered moving back to
northern Britain.

My sister-in-law's description of the streets in Paris unaffected by the riots indicate a drop in the usual standards.
Defecating by both dogs and the many tented-communities of migrants are regular sights. Discarded rubbish is common
in places once noted for a higher tone of civil living. And just like London, there's no waste-bins.
(For London, this was due to the IRA bombings of the Capital back in the seventies and were never replaced after the
troubles had halted on the mainland)

I hope this relates her attitude to the areas of France she knows well. Personally, it shows that Paris is enduring what many
cities and towns under EU umbrella are dealing with and there seems to be.... no, there is a common cause and I think we
know what it is.
minusculethumbsup
BIAD thank you very much, I do have contacts in other parts of Europe but not France. It was sad to hear that its much the same else where, and that the media is covering it up. I know that the government here asks the media not to tell the true story about the rapes and violence.
If  now and then she could keep us up to date that would be great.
(11-14-2019, 02:27 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...If  now and then she could keep us up to date that would be great.

Will do. I'm subtly working on getting my nephew (her Police son) to send me info.
minusculethumbsup
That would be great, its how I get some of my info
(11-14-2019, 06:55 PM)Wallfire Wrote: That would be great, its how I get some of my info

After I posted the information above, she casually mentioned that her son and his
fellow-Officers deliberately take a detour when required to visit some the 'dodgy'
social-housing areas around Paris.

The Police's hopes are that by the time they arrive to see what the latest violence is,
they've hopefully killed each other!

On a serious note, she added that the Police do fear going into these built-up places
of mainly migrant gangs and that these same groups have taken over the Champs-
Elysees when the night comes.
So it's dangerous there too.
Great Britian had a referendum you know, a non-binding request of the Conservative Government to public of
England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Gibralter and a small section of the Channel Isles, in order to ask
them if they wished to remain or leave the European Union.

It was a close call and every indications were that the UK would remain in the EU, just as the last referendum
that asked the same realms of the British Isles if they'd like to stay in the previously-titled European Economic
Community.

All the political parties agreed to accept the result and when the Prime Minister at the time -David Cameron
announced outside No.10 Downing Street that the people had spoken and a slim majority had decided to
vacate the bureaucratic consortium, a strange feelling enveloped that same public who marked an 'X' in a box.

That was three years ago and lots of things have changed since that decision.
Those same political parties have also changed their original decisions on how they would perceive what those
they serve had arrived at their verdict.

The Conservatives with Boris Johnson at the helm, realised jumping on the 'Leave' train, would possibly safeguard
a future governance. Nigel Farage's home-spun Brexit Party that are said to represent the British public's decision,
were in agreement with the Tories and wanted a straight-forward exit from the group of 28 countries.

Labour, the once-working-class party, sat on the fence and at the time of writing, are still unsure of what they want.
Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour Party's leader and avid Marxist, has said they want a better deal with the EU, a deal that
he can put back to the British people with another referendum and depending on that result, then decide what to do
about leaving or remaining in the EU.

The Scottish National Party wish to stay in the European Union and the fact that all of Scotland voted to remain, their
leader Nicola Sturgeon, also wants Scotland to gain independence from the United Kingdom. Maybe Gordi can assist
at ths point?

Acknowledging that Home-Rule is important, Wales is or was a predominantly a Labour stronghold with Plaid Cymru
still struggling to raise the patriotic flag.

Finally, we have the Liberal Democrats, a party that not only wants to ignore the original referendum, it wants us to stay
in the EU and even adopt the euro currency over the UK's pound. Who'd have thought a group with the word 'democrat'
in their name would neglect the actual use of the noun when it came to choice?!

Here's their leader Jo Swinsnon, who doesn't agree with egalitarianism.
And for anyone's interest, 'LBC ' is a London-based national phone-in and talk radio station and is short for:
' Leading Britain's Conversation'.

Quote:Jo Swinson forced to address threat to the pound in Brexit plan ‘Have to join the euro!'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6674]

Jo Swinson was forced to admit that the UK rejoining the EU would lead to the adoption of the Euro currency in an revealing
interview with LBC’s Iain Dale. Mr Dale pointed out that any re-entry would require the UK to adopt the Euro currency.

He told the MP: “One reason why you might be reluctant to say ‘yes we would campaign to go back in straight away’ is because
you know that we would have to adopt the Euro. “Those are the rules. Anybody joining the EU has to join the Euro right from the
start.”

The Lib Dem leader tried to defend her party’s stance, despite knowing the Euro is deeply unpopular in the country.
She said: “I’ve had discussions in Brussels. “I certainly think that the best route for us is to stop Brexit because, of course,
if we stop Brexit then we get to keep the deal that we already have.

“It has the rebate, it has all of the opt-outs. “Equally I think there's quite an appetite for change within the EU.”
She added: “There are lots of different member states who are looking to change and reform the European Union.
“It may well be that at a future point that we wanted to rejoin those requirements might not all be there.”

Mr Dale shot back: “Do you recognize at the moment we would have to join the Euro if we went back in?”
Ms Swinson told the LBC presenter: “As I say, from the conversations I've had, I wouldn't assume that to be the case.”

The Liberal Democrats took just under eight percent of the votes in 2017.
They are polling at about 15 percent now and believe they could win a majority in December.
In her campaign launch, Ms Swinson said: “I never thought I’d stand here and say that I’m a candidate to be prime minister.
“But when I look at Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn, I am absolutely certain I could do a better job than either of them.”...'
The Express:

Without taking sides on the Leave/Remain issue, this woman is a f*ckin' idiot!
tinywhat

My final comment above regarding the leader of the Liberal Democrat Party wasn't said in disdain, what I was
hoping to show -via the article and my explanation of the major political parties stances on the 'Brexit' situation,
was that Jo Swinson's party's position on the Leave/Remain question is exasperating

If you agree that governance of a country is to abide by a majority decision, whether it's through an individual
representative of a group voting in that group's favoured manner or whether you ask the whole nation for a
judgement, the result of that request should be adhered to.

A society that asks itself a choice and then ignores the lion's share of the conclusion cannot be deemed democratic
and objective, it's a society that is led from despotic location. Some may think that a little strong in terms of how to
deliver a directive, but if a majority decision is ignored for one particular publicly-chosen request, then a person who
boasts such a manner of governance is an autocrat and is advertising their practice of command with a doubt that
they're incorrect.

That is the underlying mettle of a f*ckin' idiot.

Using a slightly dramatic scenario, if the question was proposed to the public that should the ruling Government
should euthanize every family's first-born and the vote is overwhelmingly against such a deed, does the same
governing body ignore the arrived-at decision and get the knives out?!!

I'm struggling to see how Mrs. Swinson doesn't realise that leadership of a large community is based on a general
trust formed from moralistic deliberation and the notion of implementing what the majority of that community desires.

Maybe her need to offer this dubious aspect of constituents-benefiting administration on television programmes who
work to bolster the failing ratings with rage-inducing articles, is a clue to her ability of political awareness?

Roll on February, where we can get back to some-sort of normality and discuss racism, the Royals and why Epstein
killed himself.
tinywondering
As some may be aware, the UK is heading towards an election and currently the Labour Party has
been under the cosh regarding anti-semitism. I suppose the question is who in Jeremy Corbyn's
party hates Jews?

The mainstream media have never said and in fact, nobody from the political world has ever even
hinted at it. Of course, it's a boon for the Conservative Party who are focused on using the Brexit
debacle to keep their current status in Government.

Quote:General election 2019: No apology from Jeremy Corbyn over Labour anti-Semitism claims.

'Jeremy Corbyn has declined to apologise to the UK Jewish community after the chief rabbi criticised
how the party deals with anti-Semitism claims.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6715]
Jeremy Corbyn and Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis.

In a BBC interview with Andrew Neil, the Labour leader was asked four times whether he would like to
apologise. Mr Corbyn said his government will protect "every community against the abuse they receive".
Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis claimed "a new poison - sanctioned from the very top - has taken root" in
Labour...'
BBC:

I wonder if this below could be a clue...? It came out hot-on-the-heels of Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis's
complaint.

Quote:Muslim Council criticises Tories over Islamophobia.

'The Muslim Council of Britain has accused the Conservative Party of "denial, dismissal and deceit" over
the issue of Islamophobia. The MCB said the party had a "blind spot for this type of racism" and had failed
to take steps to tackle it.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6716]
Boris Johnson and Miqdaad Versi.

The group was responding to criticism of Labour's handling of anti-Semitism by the chief rabbi.
Conservative leader Boris Johnson said party members guilty of Islamophobia "are out first bounce"...'
BBC Too!:

And nobody in the same media are connecting the dots! Jews vs Muslims.

...And as if by magic, the very next day of posting the article above, The Sun report on who may be
the contenders of 'Jew Haters'!

Quote:THE NASTY PARTY Revealed – 10 of Jeremy Corbyn’s candidates who stand accused of blatant
anti-Semitism.

'Labour is continuing to back a number of candidates accused of anti-Semitism - despite Jeremy
Corbyn's claims to take it seriously. A fresh report from Mainstream highlights ten candidates who
could have breached anti-Semitism guidelines - from accusing politicians of having "Zionist slave
masters agendas" to saying Israel were "acting like the Nazis".

Mr Corbyn claimed during last week's ITV debate: "Antisemitism is an absolute evil and scourge
within our society.
"I have taken action in my party, where anyone who has committed any antisemitic acts or made any
antisemitic statements, they are either suspended or expelled from the party and we've investigated 
every single case. "We do take this very, very seriously indeed."

But former Labour MP Dame Louise Ellman - who quit the party last month after 55 years, said the
"facts show otherwise". She insisted: "A number of Labour parliamentary candidates have now been
exposed for their hurtful remarks against Jewish people, or for spreading vile conspiracy theories.
Jewish members like me have been driven out.

"If the party is to regain any credibility as an anti-racist party it must immediately suspend all candidates
who have breached IHRA guidelines. That is the least it can do to recognise the depths to which it has
plunged.”

Mainstream Chairman Ian Austin said: "Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnell repeatedly say that anti-Jewish
racism inside Labour has been exaggerated, and that everything possible is being done to remove it.

"These findings prove that this is a simple lie. Corbyn and McDonnell have let Labour become a home for
racists. When the Conservatives have identified people alleged to have made anti-Jewish statements,
they have swiftly blocked them from standing.
“Labour must withdraw its support for these candidates immediately.”

Here are the ten pen portraits of Labour prospective parliamentary candidates who have been accused of
breaching the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition of anti-Semitism.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6717]

(From left to right.) Alana Bates, Aspana Begum, Lisa Forbes,
Rebecca Jenkins, Afzal Khan, Kate Linnegar, Ali Milani,
Dinah Mulholland, Zarah Sultana and Louise Webberley.

1.  Alana Bates, St Ives:
Alana Bates performs with a band which recorded a song and music video called
“From the River to the Sea”, which calls for the destruction of Israel.
“The lyrics include: “Justice should not have to wait, Israel’s an apartheid state,
Justice should not have to wait, Israel is a racist state”.

2. Aspana Begum, Poplar and Limehouse:
In 2014, after Tel Aviv university awarded a prize to Tony Blair, Apsana Begum said the uni
was “offering scholarships to students for spreading Zionist propaganda”.
In 2017, Ms Begum shared a Facebook post which said Saudi Arabia’s decision to not allow
some Qatari pilgrims to enter Mecca was “inspired by their Zionist masters”.

3. Lisa Forbes, Peterborough:
In 2018, she signed a letter to the Labour NEC opposing the party adopting the international
definition of anti-Semitism because it would stop people from being able to say Israel is a racist
endeavour.
In 2019 she “liked” a Facebook post accusing Theresa May of having a “Zionist slave masters
agenda.”

4. Rebecca Jenkins, Redditch:
Defended an infamously anti-Semitic mural which showed men with hook-noses sitting around
a Monopoly board on the backs of the oppressed. She wrote the words “hear hear” in response
to the message “All we gotta do is stand up and it’s game over” superimposed over the mural.

5. Afzal Khan, Manchester Gorton:
Labour’s shadow immigration minister shared a Facebook post referring to an “Israel-British-
Swiss- Rothschilds crime syndicate” and “mass murdering Rothschilds Israeli mafia criminal liars”.
He also tweeted that “The Israeli state are acting like the Nazis.”

6. Kate Linnegar, North Swindon:
In 2016, she liked a post linking to an article called “How Israel lobby manufactured UK Labour
Party’s anti-Semitism crisis.”
The same year she ‘liked’ a Facebook post which compared Israel to Hitler.

7. Ali Milani, Uxbridge and South Ruislip:
The Labour candidate hoping to oust Boris Johnson has said Israel has “no right to exist” and was
“built on ethnic cleansing”.
He also told Iranian state broadcaster Press TV that the 9/11 attacks on the US were a “false flag”
operation, suggesting the American government was behind them.

8. Dinah Mulholland, Ceredigion:
She signed the letter objecting to the IHRA definition of anti-Semitism.
This definition is the international standard used by organisations and public bodies for rooting
out anti Jew hate.

9. Zarah Sultana, Coventry South:
She taunted the departing vice president of the National Union of Students by claiming he did not
“serve Israel as well as you would’ve liked”.
She has also written about supporting “violent resistance” by Palestinians and said she would celebrate
the deaths of Tony Blair Benjamin Netanyahu.

10. Louise Webberley, Totnes:
The wannabe MP engaged with a Facebook post alleging that “the Israeli state is proven to be interfering
in UK politics far beyond anything convenient scapegoat Russia is allegedly doing, but nobody wants to
risk upsetting them because they are judged to be so powerful.”
She responded by writing “completely agree”. In 2018 she shared a Facebook post suggesting that criticisms
of Jeremy was be cause he “opposed to the murderous apartheid regime in Israel”.
The Sun:

The 2019 UK election came and went with the unwanted forecast of a Conservative Party landslide being begrudgingly
discussed by Britain's mainstream media. They'd bet everything on saving the cheap flights and subsidised Euro-Tunnel
fares to their villas in the south of France and expensive properties in Paris.
But it seems that the Marxist Jeremy Corbyn and the detached privileged and very undemocratic Jo Swinson had let
them down.

Boris Johnson's 'Let's Get Brexit Done' campaign has worked and my only surprise was that the once-working-class Labour
party hadn't realised that the 2016 Referendum result was really always their ticket to getting into Downing Street.
But going along with that slim accord, Mr Corbyn would've not only be seen as a Tory ass-licker, he'd have also had to take
his drastic notions of nationalising everything and step down from being the Labour Party's leader.

Instead of getting behind the swathes of Labour voters who were the prominent force behind the yearning to leave the
European Union, Corbyn and his party devised a poorly thought-out scheme that -when reading between the lines, leaned
more towards what the Liberal Democrats were proposing, that of ignoring the Referendum result and remaining in the EU.

Agree with the leaving-the-EU decision or not, the public had spoken and the country entered an area rarely glimpsed by
those outside of the political and media bubble. A place where the reality of what the voter wanted and the requirements of
those who are supposed to serve the balloters, became truly evident.

So weeks and weeks of sabotage ensued. The EU Referendum result was shackled at every turn by both Conservative,
Liberal Democrat and Labour members of Parliament. The country looked on as the ranting and schoolyard behavior played
out on their television screens. The public watched a scene that told them who was really in charge and what the act of voting
really meant to those they were supposed to trust.

During the brouhaha and the infantile ruckus in the House Of Commons, that same public quietly slipped the red pill between
their lips and whispered "Never More".

So began the clear-out. The Conservative Party ousted it's hidden 'Remainers' with their financial ties to European banking systems
and commercial companies and knowing the only way out of this hidebound mess was to go the country, Boris Johnson taunted the
Labour Party with a General Election.

Jeremy, who had listened to his Momentum people, a 'cult-like' group within the Labour Party that assured him that the people out
there in the places they'd never considered before, wanted changes in the way the National Health Service was being under-funded
and also wished the Government to buy out all the businesses that were the backbone to the UK.
Nationalise and borrow, keywords that for some reason, Momentum thought would do the trick and then... they took the bait.
(By the way, funding has never went down for the NHS, it's gone up annually).

"Let's talk about the real problem we have in this country, poverty...", "There's more Food-Banks than McDonald's...",
"Thousands of people come here from overseas to support our NHS and make our coffee and now we're looking to stop them?..."

They jabbered and blathered, babbled and booed. Jeremy Corbyn fought with the media over the anti-semitism within his party
and accused Boris of selling-off the NHS to Donald Trump. The Scottish National Party's (SSNP) leader -Nichola Sturgeon pushed
for a referendum of her own in order for Scotland to leave the United Kingdom and the Liberal Democrat Party leader -Jo Swinson
secretly accepted EU funding and assured the public that the most democratic thing that she could do was to ignore their EU
Referendum decision.

All the while, the red pill took hold. A question had been asked in 2016 and the people of Great Britain had answered.
You can call them racists if you want, you can insult their intelligence by assuming regional accents indicate acumen and you can
yell that they all hate queers and the French.
You can do that... but first discharge the decree that the public had decided on, fulfil the mandate and then you can get back to
mocking those that you pretend to listen to and pay your large expense accounts.

But instead, the manic theatrical comedy played on and the man who'd enhanced his political career by being a stage jester
understood why the audience wasn't laughing. He got it... and then he got it done.

The Conservative Party won the 2019 UK General Election with a large majority and in the early hours of the day after the vote,
Prime Minister Johnson joked "Let's get Brexit done, but first... let's get breakfast done!"
Because everything stops for tea.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson retained his seat in his Uxbridge and South Ruislip constituency.
Jeremy Corbyn also retained his seat, but indicated during his acceptance speech that he won't be leading the Labour Party in
the future.
Liberal Democrat Jo Swinson -ignoring the advice to wear low-cut tops, lost her seat in Dunbartonshire East in Scotland and
quit as leader. Meanwhile in the realm of our beloved Gordi, the SNP leader whooped when the news came through of Swinson's
failing!
The way it is now.
It's like being in a world of spoilt brats and they scream about the world not being fair!
Democracy for me, but not for thee!

Quote:Hundreds of protesters descend on Downing Street to 'defy Tory rule' after Boris Johnson's election victory.

'Hundreds of protesters have descended on Downing Street to "defy Tory rule" after Boris Johnson's election victory. 
A heavy police presence was seen close to the Cenotaph in Whitehall, which was cordoned off as clashes broke out.

Demonstrators carrying placards with the slogans No to Boris Johnson, No to Racism and Defy Tory Rule cried out
‘Oh Jeremy Corbyn’ and let off red smoke flares during angry protests. They travelled down Whitehall before moving
towards Millbank and Horseferry Road, shouting “the people, united, we will never be defeated”.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6812]

Police were overheard shouting “box them in” as they tried to contain the crowds with a cordon.
It comes after the Tories won a 80-seat majority in a historic election  which saw Labour suffer its worst election since
1935. The opposition party was plunged into a bitter civil war after the general election, with leader Jeremy Corbyn
pressed to quit quickly after losing 59 seats in the party’s worst result since 1935. 

A spokesman for Transport for London said Whitehall was closed both ways from Trafalgar Square to Parliament Square.
The road later reopened as the demonstration progressed northbound onto Haymarket, TfL said in a tweet. 
One video showed a flare being set off as police reportedly separated a group of anti-Tory and pro-Brexit protesters. 

One witness said Whitehall had "descended into chaos".
Protesters were also pictured gathering in Glasgow against the newly-elected Prime Minister.

However, people on social media questioned the protests, with one person writing: "I didn't vote blue, but why are
people protesting saying 'Boris Out' less than a day after polling closed?
"Protest against the electorate. They kept him there. You only respect democracy if you get the result you want?"

Another wrote: "Interesting that there is a 'Stop Boris' protest happening in London at the moment. 
"It seems there is an element of the socialist movement that doesn't subscribe to democracy unless it suits them."...'
The Express:

(12-13-2019, 12:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: Because everything stops for tea.

Ain't that the truth? I've seen grown men stop in the middle of a firefight, squat behind a rock wall, and fire up a half of a trioxane bar beneath a canteen cup of water because it was 5PM, and tea was the civilized thing to do at 5PM.

As usual, a very well thought out and insightful analysis! Thank you from across the pond, where we might not otherwise grasp the more subtle nuances of British politics. It was like going on a guided tour.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’