Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You have,,,, abduction insurance
By the way, that is Alien Abduction Insurance!! 
Yes you can get insurance for Abductions, pacifically for being Abducted By Aliens!  tinywhat
Quote:Alien Abduction Insurance Information
Do You have your policy?
Quote:Is There Such a Thing as Alien Abduction Insurance?

You've heard about all the different kinds of insurance you should have, but what about Alien Abduction Insurance?
You can buy something called "Alien Abduction Insurance" if you are worried about the impact an alien abduction might have on your life. Alien abduction insurance does exist, here's a complete overview, of what Alien Abduction Insurance coverage is, along with where you can buy coverage and how it works.

What Is Alien Abduction Insurance?
Quote:Alien Abduction Insurance (AAI) also known as UFO insurance is supposed to cover you in the event that you can prove that you have been abducted by non-human life forms, more commonly known as aliens provided the terms and conditions of the policy are met along with conditions that would substantiate the proof. 

Different companies have taken different approaches to Alien Abduction Insurance, some are more gimmicky and suggest you give their insurance as a "gift" and other products of Alien Abduction Insurance have actually come from, or are currently being developed by serious home or life insurance companies. In the cases we review, whether gimmicky or not, some have actually paid claims.

Are you interested?

Quote:Where to Buy Alien Abduction Insurance?
Quote:
  • Lloyds of London has apparently sold approximately 20,000 policies, according to Sunlife UK
  • According to Insurance Business Mag in 2018, Budget Insurance in the UK, based in Peterborough has started promoting a new Alien Abduction Insurance policy option, and offering to add their homeowner policyholders to a waiting list for it if they are interested This is a very interesting approach because of the fact that it is based on current discoveries by NASA rather than the fear of the past.

Source
There is more information.
Quote:
UFO Abduction Insurance:

$10,000,000 Policy Available!

The St. Lawrence Insurance Agency of Alamonte Springs, Florida, has been marketing UFO abduction insurance since 1987. The policy offers to pay $10 million to anyone with a sense of humor who is abducted by aliens and returned to earth. The amount is doubled if the aliens insist on conjugal visits. The policy costs $19.95 plus $2 for shipping.
[Image: ufo.jpg]
Source

Yes, there are companies that do insure you, here is one.
Quote:1. Alien Abduction Protection and Liability Insurance from AIG
[Image: Alien-738.jpg]

Quote:Concerned about alien abductions? Looking to protect your family from a close encounter? Look no further than Alien Abduction Protection and Liability Insurance from AIG.

The “policy” on offer to AIG customers in Hong Kong promises to cover hiring Hong Kong’s scientific minds to locate you after an abduction and the costs associated with negotiating your release and ransom.

The plan sounds comprehensive, but after you click for eligibility, you’re greeted with a message highlighting your foolishness: Alien Protection Ransom Insurance and Liability cover For Overcoming Outerspace Lifeform Seizures.
Source
Outer Space Seizures!!?? So are they saying,,,,,, Alien are REAL!!??
[Image: alien.jpeg]

Quote:ALIEN ABDUCTION INSURANCE

Quote:The term Alien Abduction describes “subjectively real memories of being taken secret against one’s will by apparently nonhuman entities and subjected to complex physical and psychological procedures.”

Quote:More recently the Alien Abduction Insurance Corporation has launched the idea of abduction insurance certificates as a unique gift for a lifetime premium and sell it at $9.95.
The very first company to offer UFO abduction insurance was the St. Lawrence Agency in Altamonte Springs, Florida.
The company says that it has paid out at least two claims under Alien Abduction Insurance when two people claimed that they have been bitten by vampires (they were actually bitten by a bat).

The company pays the claimant $1 per year until their death or for 1 million years whichever comes first. Over 20, 000 people have purchased the insurance.

The insurance is normally purchased by the “feeble-minded”, according to Burgess, a former Lloyds of London Underwriter.

Prominent policyholders have included Shirley Maclaine and a Harvard University professor who has written on aliens. Owner of St. Lawrence Agency read Whitley Streiber’s true-life novel Communion in 1987 and learned about the threat of alien abductions.
Source
I ask You again, do you have your policy?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Wow, whoever came up with this idea is getting rich off premiums!  Wish I had thought of it.   tinylaughing 

No one will be able to PROVE they were abducted, thus no pay out from insurance company.  They might be able to show circumstantial evidence, such as implants, scars, etc., but that's not PROOF it was done by an ET/alien. 
And if anyone ever did come across with PROOF, you can rest assured the government would swoop in and steal the evidence, and the people involved would probably be found with several bullets to the back of the head with the headlines reading they committed suicide.  

tinysure
tinylaughing 

I think it's time DFC started his own insurance company.
(06-21-2018, 01:24 AM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: tinylaughing 

I think it's time DFC started his own insurance company.

Will your insurance cover "probing"  minusculebiggrin
(06-21-2018, 04:33 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Will your insurance cover "probing"  minusculebiggrin

I have a cork. I keep it in my pocket.
tinycrying
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(06-21-2018, 10:33 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 04:33 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Will your insurance cover "probing"  minusculebiggrin

tinycrying

I just read the small print on the insurance, it says
"In cases of probing we advice you (male) to close your eyes and pretend its a prostrate exam as your insurance does not cove this action". 
Thanks DFK  tinyshouting
(06-21-2018, 11:24 AM)Wallfire Wrote:
(06-21-2018, 10:33 AM)BIAD Wrote:

tinycrying

I just read the small print on the insurance, it says
"In cases of probing we advice you (male) to close your eyes and pretend its a prostrate exam as your insurance does not cove this action". 
Thanks DFK  tinyshouting
minusculemooning mediumalien
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]