Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What if hardcore was born in Russia?))) Agnostic Front - Gotta Go (Fan Cover)
Music 
Explanation: Its all in the title ok!

And here is the original.

Personal Disclosure: I stumbled across this in my youtube suggestions as it was specifically recommended to me and I find it to be both hillarious and better than the original.

I hope you enjoy it!

tinybiggrin
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
I'm pretty sure those guys in the first video are wearing Spetznaz t-shirts...

But seriously, these are the folks (Russians) that the US DNC are afraid of? That's pitiful. You know what is more pitiful? the US RNC is afraid of the US DNC, meaning they are afraid of people who are afraid of the Russians in the first video...

There just ain't no hope for the US!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’