Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nixon's time capsule on ETs
I will post these videos for those who might want to keep up with this story.. Supposedly Nixon (who was vice president under Ike before he became president) wrote a disclosure letter which he hid in the white house before he was impeached. The focus of the videos has to do with a guy by the name of Robert Merritt who knows of the letter and the location..Robert is basically one step away from the grave and is coming forward now. Nixon said Star Trek was antiquated compared to what is actually available... Interesting if any of this is true..

@"727Sky"   smallawesome Videos.
Well worth the nearly 4 hours, for me and my husband.
Yes Nixon would have known about the meeting Eisenhower had with the Aliens and the Agenda he signed with the Grays.

My husband say,,,, Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, where is it?
the letter sent to Kissinger by mail,,,,, why didn't Nixon just hand the letter to him?
Is Nixon’s Time Capsule buried under Martha Mitchell’s casket?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Remember what Jackie Gleason said.
Quote:Jackie Gleason says Nixon showed him ETs

Yes Mr. Gleason and Nixon were very close friends.
[Image: gleason-nixon-golfing.jpg]

Quote:It is no wonder that such a famous comedian would have friends at the highest levels of society, even Presidents. But would one of his presidential buddies cherish their friendship so much that he would indulge Gleason’s obsession with the paranormal by showing him the bodies of recovered aliens hidden in a US Air Force base?

It was no secret that Gleason was into the occult and the paranormal, although he didn’t like to speak publicly about it. In particular he had a fascination with UFOs.
According to Rendlesham witness, Larry Warren, who Gleason had talked with on several occasions, Gleason had a huge UFO library. The library was donated to the University of Miami after his death.

In an interview with Gleason’s second wife, Beverly McKittrick, by Esquire Magazine about a book she was planning to write, she revealed that Gleason had told her that Nixon had shown Gleason alien bodies.

The story goes that Gleason arrived home unusually late on the evening of February 19, 1973.

Worried, McKittrick questioned his whereabouts.
She said in the interview that his face looked “haggard”, and that he said he had been to Homestead Air Force Base and had seen alien bodies. He described them as small, “only about two feet tall, with bald heads and disproportionately large ears.”

Gleason told her that he could not get many answers, but that a spacecraft must have crashed nearby. She says that he was so preoccupied about the event that he continued to talk about it the next morning.

In 2003, in an interview with Kenny Young, McKittrick said that Gleason was not happy with the news of his visit to Homestead being leaked. He never denied the incident, but was so upset with the story getting out that, although they were already separated, he cut off his relationship with McKittrick completely.

Since the release of the story, researchers had been clamoring for more information, but Gleason wasn’t talking. Warren says that on one occasion, at Gleason’s house in Westchester County, New York, Gleason finally opened up to him about the event after a few drinks.

Gleason told him that Nixon had arrived at Gleason’s house alone in his private car. Nixon told Gleason that he wanted to show him something.
Nixon continued to drive Gleason to Homestead. At the gate, a shocked security guard waved them through.

They drove to a well-guarded building, and walked in.

Inside the building were a number of labs, but they eventually arrived at an inner chamber. Here they found several containers that looked like “glass-topped Coke freezers.” Inside was what Gleason described as looking like “mangled children,” but upon closer examination were not human, and actually looked quite old.
After telling him the details of the visit, Gleason told Warren that he was very upset that the government would not share this information with the public.
Source
[Image: gleason_natl_enquirer_8-16-83.jpg]
I watched it too and my impression is that earthly politics seems more important than
the confusing situation of other life visiting here!

Many of the public perceive the alien subject as either a random encounters of something
that we're a bit-player in or secretive agreement between the US Government that involves
human-testing and the exchange of technology.

Granted, the predicament Nixon was in at the time was taking precedent, yet one would
think that the importance of this world-changing knowledge would usurp the Watergate
problem, possibly dilute the offence and change global dynamics forever.

But instead, a time-capsule was hidden and even after the President of that time had
already allegedly shown a golf-buddy and comedian dead bodies of aliens -which we
assume he had the power to do so, no one else in the administration, Nixon's trusted
aides or close friends ever indicated they were given such a viewing.

Apparently, it took an agency-paid gay honeypot to reveal that such a capsule existed.

I'm not poo-pooing the interview, Daniel Liszt is an excellent researcher and tends not get
bogged-down in the in-house fighting regarding the UFO and paranormal communities.

But just like Daniel's Douglas Caddy interview, where the only alien revelation came at the
end of the Watergate-burglars-attorney's explanation of his role of in that scandal, in Robert
Merritt's interview, this was the same.

Oddly enough, Merritt was instructed to get near to Douglas Caddy during the court trials
and put him in a situation where he could be 'handled' and throughout the whole debacle,
neither Merritt or Caddy mentioned an alien presence.

I will resist the urge to suggest that Nixon's abhorrence of homosexuality would have
prohibited such a meeting with a low-level informant in the bowels of the White House!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I believe that if tricky dickey had any real knowage of ET he would of used it to shout " Dont look at me, look at ET."
Would of worked much better than a puppy.
(02-18-2018, 01:15 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I believe that if tricky dickey had any real knowage of ET he would of used it to shout " Dont look at me, look at ET."

And I know... I'm certain that as you typed the above, you spoke it in a jowel-waggling, Nixon-esque manner!
I did!
minusculethumbsup
(02-18-2018, 01:29 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 01:15 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I believe that if tricky dickey had any real knowage of ET he would of used it to shout " Dont look at me, look at ET."

And I know... I'm certain that as you typed the above, you spoke it in a jowel-waggling, Nixon-esque manner!
I did!
minusculethumbsup

You must pursue this investigation of Watergate even if it leads to the president. I'm innocent. You've got to believe I'm innocent. If you don't, take my job
 https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/richa...xon_101893
(02-18-2018, 01:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote: ...You must pursue this investigation of Watergate even if it leads to the president. I'm innocent.
You've got to believe I'm innocent. If you don't, take my job

Damn! I read that with the same growl!

Was his statement a bluff or a warning? Was Nixon saying that even he wasn't above the law and yet,
unwilling to say what he knew about the break-in...? or daring those investigators to possibly create
such a scandal, that the very bedrock of US governance would crack?

So they took his job!
I wonder if Nixon made the mistake of thinking he was safe from all the people below him. The more power one has the more people are waiting round corners with knives.
Et tu Ford ???
(02-18-2018, 01:35 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 01:29 PM)BIAD Wrote:

I did!
minusculethumbsup

You must pursue this investigation of Watergate even if it leads to the president. I'm innocent. You've got to believe I'm innocent. If you don't, take my job
Obama and Hillary's Motto.
Not Trying to derail the Thread,,,,, BUT!
[Image: richardmnixon1-2x.jpg]
"Do as I say, not as I do"
This should of been put on the paper head of Nixons office
I have been saving this to watch in the comfort of my recliner on my t.v. tonight. 

The time has come, so...   mediumcouchpotato    Later Rogues.
Finally watched these last night, and I must say

WHOA!   tinywhat 

Now that this cat is out of the bag, I'd say President Trump, or whoever is in charge of this ET thing, will be forced to share it with the public.
This may be the big disclosure everyone is waiting for.   smallgreenbananadancer
This video was just released and no I have not watched it yet... But maybe it will answer a few questions ?
(02-22-2018, 01:25 PM)727Sky Wrote: This video was just released and no I have not watched it yet... But maybe it will answer a few questions ?
I hope Trump does, but I don't think he will be allowed to..
We'll have to watch this video when we get back home later today.
Here Dark Journalist goes over some details related to the video in the OP. 

Quote:SPECIAL DARK JOURNALIST LIVE BROADCAST! In this Special Live Episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt will explore the strange connections between recent attempts at faux UFO Disclosure by Senator Harry Reid and covert intelligence assets juxtaposed to early efforts by the Nixon Administration to fund a documentary film by a friend of Nixon's Chief of Staff Bob Haldeman named Bob Emenegger about a mysterious craft landing at Holloman Air Force Base to bring the UFO issue to the public in the 1970s. Planet X He also looks at the history of Planet X research that is being validated by NASA under the name 'Planet Nine' and the Nibiru theory popularized by Scholar Zechariah Sitchin. He also examines the latest Revelations of Nixon's ET Time Capsule at the White House will Rock the Official Story and Change History!

Be sure to take a look at the ET pictures at the 22:21 mark.  Hmmm...  I don't remember seeing these before.