Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
South China Sea is getting more dangerous for everyone
[Image: 1471806479040.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Quote:Chinese ships, planes conduct war games in Sea of Japan
Now who do you think China is trying to Intimidate? 
Quote:BEIJING –  Chinese planes and ships held war games in the Sea of Japan last week, the military said, during which Beijing displayed its latest-generation frigate at a time of bitter territorial disputes with Asian neighbors.
The Defense Ministry said in a statement on its website late Saturday that the long-range exercises staged Friday pitted a red army against a blue one in a simulated bomber attack on a naval task force.
It quoted the commander of an unidentified flight wing under the East Sea Fleet, Zhang Wenzhong, as saying the planes found, identified and struck their targets in a "radically short time."
The statement made no mention of what sort of conflict the exercise was intended as a response to, prospective foes or why the Sea of Japan was chosen as the location of the drills. However, China has grown increasingly assertive over its claim to a chain of uninhabited islands controlled by Japan, recently dispatching more than a dozen coast guard vessels as Chinese fishing vessels swarmed the surrounding waters.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
13 million acres for oil exploration might explain a few things, No ?

China’s New Missile Silos in the South China Sea
(02-28-2017, 10:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: China’s New Missile Silos in the South China Sea

I have to say, I've never seen this guy before but I wish he would report more news on a daily basis. He's got a hint of John Stewart in him, talk about serious topics sarcastically. It's pretty good  tinycool
(03-05-2017, 05:54 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 10:21 AM)727Sky Wrote: China’s New Missile Silos in the South China Sea

I have to say, I've never seen this guy before but I wish he would report more news on a daily basis. He's got a hint of John Stewart in him, talk about serious topics sarcastically. It's pretty good  tinycool

Yep Chris is a hoot in a dry sense of humor sort of way.. He usually has a new video every week if not twice a week. Glad you enjoyed
@"727Sky"  You know I agree with you, that's a fact.

But this little Tubby Boy King needs to be Whipped. [Image: d75a1ba1c6a419544ee49ae2e6bbec6ed4ebe8e5.jpg]
Quote:North Korea missiles 'drill for strike on US bases': KCNA

Seoul (AFP) - Nuclear-armed North Korea said Tuesday its missile launches were training for a strike on US bases in Japan, as global condemnation of the regime swelled.

Three of the four missiles fired Monday came down provocatively close to US ally Japan, in waters that are part of its exclusive economic zone, representing a challenge to US President Donald Trump.
In a phone call, Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe warned that the threat from North Korea had "entered a new stage".

- 'Feasting his eyes' -

Kim Jong-Un gave the order for the drill to start, the North's official Korea Central News Agency (KCNA) reported.

"Feasting his eyes on the trails of ballistic rockets", he praised the Hwasong artillery unit that carried it out, it said.

"The four ballistic rockets launched simultaneously are so accurate that they look like acrobatic flying corps in formation, he said," the agency added, referring to Kim.
The military units involved are "tasked to strike the bases of the US imperialist aggressor forces in Japan in contingency", KCNA said.
Source
The next missile he fires should be destroyed. Step on that little Bug!
[Image: 130404_mkmcg_zps7ab0609c.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]