Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Draft guys over 60 !!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-01-2020, 07:32 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 05:04 AM)guohua Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:22 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Hell yeah! I’m a cranky 56 year old menopausal bitch! Get me in one of my moods and there would be some dead fuckers!  tinydrroling

You remind me of me,,, except, I went through Menopause 20 years ago.
My best friend is my Barrett 50 cal. desert edition and my husband the same model. 
Then we have our 10 handguns and 7 more rifles from a 22 up to 30.06 
I Love America, I could never have own these in China.

You have TWO Barretts?!  That's about 15 grand and 60 pounds of gun lol.  I shouldered an 82A1 at a gun shop once, couldn't believe the weight.  The muzzle break was about as big as my face.  Beautiful weapons.

Yes we each have one, to Damn Heavy for the shoulder, we use the bipeds. 
I have an extra 3 inch pad for my shoulder.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-01-2020, 09:23 AM)guohua Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 07:32 AM)Schmoe1 Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 05:04 AM)guohua Wrote:
(06-29-2020, 04:22 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Hell yeah! I’m a cranky 56 year old menopausal bitch! Get me in one of my moods and there would be some dead fuckers!  tinydrroling

You remind me of me,,, except, I went through Menopause 20 years ago.
My best friend is my Barrett 50 cal. desert edition and my husband the same model. 
Then we have our 10 handguns and 7 more rifles from a 22 up to 30.06 
I Love America, I could never have own these in China.

You have TWO Barretts?!  That's about 15 grand and 60 pounds of gun lol.  I shouldered an 82A1 at a gun shop once, couldn't believe the weight.  The muzzle break was about as big as my face.  Beautiful weapons.

Yes we each have one, to Damn Heavy for the shoulder, we use the bipeds. 
I have an extra 3 inch pad for my shoulder.

Oh God, I'd be hesitant to shoulder fire that thing.  As much as I'd love to have one, I don't have the money or the space.  I feel bad (kind of) for anyone within 2,000 yards who meant you harm lol
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
@"Schmoe1" 
Quote:Oh God, I'd be hesitant to shoulder fire that thing.  As much as I'd love to have one, I don't have the money or the space.  I feel bad (kind of) for anyone within 2,000 yards who meant you harm lol

I agree, to heavy for my old arms and the recoil would send me on my Skinny Chinese Butt (kind of like my tit's not much there)  tinysurprised
We use the carry handle to move from prone position to a new prone position.
My husband lays two Yoga Mats down for me.
On a calm dry desert day, my best full body shoot with a center mass hit was just about 1700 yards with humidity, I'm sure it would have been less.
My husband was 1850 yards. (he has had more experience).
So much fun! tinylaughing
(07-01-2020, 07:09 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Schmoe1" 
Quote:Oh God, I'd be hesitant to shoulder fire that thing.  As much as I'd love to have one, I don't have the money or the space.  I feel bad (kind of) for anyone within 2,000 yards who meant you harm lol

I agree, to heavy for my old arms and the recoil would send me on my Skinny Chinese Butt (kind of like my tit's not much there)  tinysurprised
On a calm dry desert day, my best full body shoot with a center mass hit was just about 1700 yards with humidity, I'm sure it would have been less.

That's close to a mile - there are 1760 yards in a mile. Now THAT'S shootin'!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-07-2020, 08:29 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-01-2020, 07:09 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Schmoe1" 

That's close to a mile - there are 1760 yards in a mile. Now THAT'S shootin'!

@"Ninurta" 
We Thank You My Friend.
But remember, here in Arizona it is dry and normally very little if any wind. There is no humidity to drop your round and the area is open and flat, there may be a small raise in the ground, but for the first 200 yards your round will raise a little before dropping into the shot picture.
The sight picture, our target is always full body chest area center mass.