Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Mysterious Bouvet Island
Bouvet Island is a very mysterious place that just happens to be the most remote island in the world.  It is located close to Antartica, South Africa, and Argentina.  It was declared a "nature reserve" in 1971, making it off-limits to the public!

[Image: a5f7c59b0415ca9ede80de6edd609458aa61be8f...d47296.jpg]

Nature reserve, my ass!  Wonder what all is going on there?

Quote:In 2012, YouTube user RevMichelleHopkins discovered a mysterious HAARP signal emanating from Bouvet Island. Are ThePowersThatBe performing weather modification and geo-engineering operations from this supposedly “uninhabited” island?

[Image: haarpsouthatlantic.jpg]

Could it be the NWO Headquarters? 

[Image: norse2.jpg?w=676&h=347]

Quote:Does the NWO have a secret headquarters on the remote Bouvet Island?

Bouvet Island is a supposedly uninhabited sub-antarctic island which is legally under Norwegian rule. Located over 1,400 miles from the nearest civilization, it is hailed as the most remote island on planet Earth. It was declared a “nature reserve in 1971, putting it off limits to the public. A meteorological station is the only “official” edifice of the island.

On September 22nd, 1979, the U.S.’ Vela satellite captured a bright double flash emitting from the island, whose measurements were indicative of the detonation of a 2 to 4 kiloton nuclear device.

Known as the Vela Incident or the “South Atlantic Flash,” it was a joint nuclear weapons test between South Africa and zionist Israel, executed under the banner of Operation/Project Phoenix.” This has been confirmed by Israeli, South African, U.S. and Soviet sources.

Israel had purchased 550 tons of Uranium from South Africa for use in the Dimona nuclear plant. In exchange, Israel supplied South Africa with nuclear weapons design information materials.

One thing I saw during my research was someone talking about running into George Bush while he was there visiting the island. (I have no way to share that here.)  So, Presidents visit this place?  Hmmm...  I wonder why?   minusculethinking   I thought they said it was "uninhabited"?!  Well, I suppose he just needed some time alone, right? 

It sure does have the perfect location to do things in secret. Question is, are they possibly performing more than just dark military operations there?  Could it also be another place that offers "pizza"? 

Isn't it odd that a rare 6.5 earthquake hit in that area recently?
Are the White Hats taking them down, or are they testing something that caused the EQ? 
Dutchsince (below) said he had never seen an earthquake of that scale in that area in all the 7 or 8 years he has been studying quakes!

And then we also have the submarine that got lost last month near the area.  Forty-four people aboard... lost!  I wonder if the "mystery island" had something to do with that?  Who was aboard that sub?  Were they kidnapped, or destroyed?

Quote:BUENOS AIRES — Military ships and aircraft searched off the coast of Argentina on Friday for an Argentine Navy submarine missing for two days, officials said.
The vessel, which was patrolling off Patagonia with 44 crew members, last made radio contact on Wednesday morning, Capt. Enrique Balbi, a spokesman for the Argentine Navy, said in a television interview.

Two planes were deployed Thursday afternoon to begin searching for the submarine, the San Juan, one of three in Argentina’s fleet. Rescuers were hindered by poor visibility and they resumed the search Friday morning using vessels as well as aircraft.
The submarine’s last known location was 240 nautical miles off the coast, according to the Navy.

The San Juan was traveling from the Patagonian city of Ushuaia to Mar del Plata, in Buenos Aires province, conducting a routine security patrol. Submarines often ply the Argentine coast to detect illegal fishing.

Sailors who served aboard submarines called the lengthy disappearance highly unusual.

The sub might be totally unrelated, but my gut says something fishy is going on here. 

I've seen some people saying Bouvet has an inner Earth entrance.  Some also say there is a debris field of broken and collapsed marble columns, steps, statues and structures that can be seen using google earth.  (49°21'35.95"S  69°12'45.31"E)

Is this where the remains of Atlantis is?

Whatever it is, there's something really secretive going on at this mysterious island, and the Powers That Be don't want us to find out about it!
@"Mystic Wanderer" ,,,,,,,, Interesting,,,,,  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
"On September 22nd, 1979, the U.S.’ Vela satellite captured a bright double flash emitting from the island, whose measurements were indicative of the detonation of a 2 to 4 kiloton nuclear device."

Just some points, the "flash" did not come from the island but some were near the island, probably 100s of kms from the island.

[i][b]Does the NWO have a secret headquarters on the remote Bouvet Island?[/b][/i]

[i]Not even TPTB would be so stupit have a nuclear bomb droped on there HQ, or to build there HQ on a nuclear bomb site[/i]
[i]I call BS on the whole thing, when facts are changed to suit the story it means most of the story is BS[/i]

[i]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vela_Incident[/i]
(12-17-2017, 02:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: "On September 22nd, 1979, the U.S.’ Vela satellite captured a bright double flash emitting from the island, whose measurements were indicative of the detonation of a 2 to 4 kiloton nuclear device."

Just some points, the "flash" did not come from the island but some were near the island, probably 100s of kms from the island.

[i][b]Does the NWO have a secret headquarters on the remote Bouvet Island?[/b][/i]

[i]Not even TPTB would be so stupit have a nuclear bomb droped on there HQ, or to build there HQ on a nuclear bomb site[/i]
[i]I call BS on the whole thing, when facts are changed to suit the story it means most of the story is BS[/i]

Nuclear bombs?  That's so yesterday!   tinylaughing 
No, no.  What they're using there is HAARP and scalar weapons technology, from what I gathered.  There's a lot more information about this island on the web, if anyone wants to dig deeper.
(12-17-2017, 02:10 PM)Wallfire Wrote: "On September 22nd, 1979, the U.S.’ Vela satellite captured a bright double flash emitting from the island, whose measurements were indicative of the detonation of a 2 to 4 kiloton nuclear device."

Here you go,,, it's a good video.

AND!!!!

Yes,   @"Mystic Wanderer"  This would be the perfect place for the NWO Headquarters.
(12-17-2017, 09:09 PM)guohua Wrote:

Yes,   @"Mystic Wanderer"  This would be the perfect place for the NWO Headquarters.

How did the row boat get there?  Well, my guess would be they brought it up through the underground entrance. The cliff looks too steep for it to have washed ashore,  unless there was a huge wave that carried it onto the island at some point.   minusculethinking
(12-18-2017, 12:14 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 09:09 PM)guohua Wrote:

How did the row boat get there?  Well, my guess would be they brought it up through the underground entrance. The cliff looks too steep for it to have washed ashore,  unless there was a huge wave that carried it onto the island at some point.   minusculethinking
They say it was located in a Lagoon on the island.