Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DFC's new baby
I just wanted to sneak in an introduce the newest member of the DFC household. She's a handful but luckily I had good practice with things that don't sleep, relieve themselves everywhere, and cry profusely.  tinylaughing tinylaughing

[Image: 20171208_225808.jpg]

Eowyn of Denali  tinycool tinycool
minusculebeercheers may you have many years of joy with your new child
Nice one DFC! The harness and sleigh for it can be quite expensive.
tinybigeyes
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

That is just gorgeous.

GiantThumbsUp
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(12-10-2017, 04:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: Nice one DFC! The harness and sleigh for it can be quite expensive.
tinybigeyes

Would that be for the wife or the dog  minusculebiggrin
(12-10-2017, 05:05 PM)Wallfire Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 04:09 PM)BIAD Wrote: Nice one DFC! The harness and sleigh for it can be quite expensive.
tinybigeyes

Would that be for the wife or the dog  minusculebiggrin

I will not -nor dare not comment!

I just see DFC riding across the tundra urging his wolf-pulling sled onward.
The icy snow stinging his face and the cutting wind blowing his long locks behind him.

Noticing his dog's ears twitch at the wailing of far-off wolves, DFC growls "steady" and whips the reins to reinforce his order.
Out there, where men are men and hole in a tree can be a man's best-friend... there is no forgiveness.
tinysurprised
She/he is beautiful!  My favorite breed of dogs. 

Congratulations.   minusculeknocks
Awesome new family member.  smallawesome
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I'm absolutely PUMPED for her to get bigger and stronger. She's going to be a sled dog for sure....well, assuming we can actually get enough snow here in Wisconsin for it to be possible. Never thought that would be a problem here  tinycrying

We did finally get 2 inches on Friday night (her first night here!) so that was nice to wake up to.
(12-10-2017, 05:54 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I'm absolutely PUMPED for her to get bigger and stronger. She's going to be a sled dog for sure....well, assuming we can actually get enough snow here in Wisconsin for it to be possible. Never thought that would be a problem here  tinycrying

We did finally get 2 inches on Friday night (her first night here!) so that was nice to wake up to.

Just half-a-dozen more and you'll have a fair team, DFC!
Seriously, she looks great.

And as one of BIAD's floozy-like disco-girls once told me, she-too, finally got two inches on one Friday night in
the past, but that's off topic!
tinywhat
Quote:And as one of BIAD's floozy-like disco-girls once told me, she-too, finally got two inches on one Friday night in

the past, but that's off topic!

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing smallrofl smallrofl

spit the beer out on that one. And that's a serious offense so it must have been funny  tinycool