Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back in the News: Obama's Fake Birth Certificate
Well, well, well!  This looks pretty convincing to me.  I don't know though, a lot came out before, but nothing was done.  Let's see what happens this time.
Oh, by the way, while looking over a map on Google Earth the other day, I noticed a place named Hawaii in Kenya.   tinysurprised
Maybe he wasn't lying after all. tinybighuh 

Yup.

If Obama couldn't produce valid evidence of US birth & citizenship, then he should never have been allowed to run for president in the 1st place.
In the UK, you can go to a registration (registrars) office and get copies of the original Birth records (and marriage & death too). Can't that be done in the US?

If the video shows the actual document that Obama eventually provided as evidence of citizenship & birthplace then even ONE example of forgery or tampering on it should invalidate it. The fact that there are at least NINE verifiable instances of copy/paste tampering should result in him being charged with fraud (at the very least).

The Hawaii, Kenya reference made me giggle!

Interesting stuff.
G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
It's not a copypasta. Once upon a time, I had a blank copy of the certificate used to make the fake one. They took a blank and just typed spurious information on to it. At TOS, I posted a fake COLB using the Obama blank under my username there, attached to the same COLB that Obama's people posted, so that folks could see it was the same blank. There is a particular spot on the blank, a blemish in the original paper sheet it was printed on (as opposed to the printing itself) that was also present on the Obama forgery.

This was the first one, posted on the campaign website. The second one , they just posted photos of, and as I recall it wasn't printed on the same blank. makes me wonder why they felt they had to fake one in the first place.

Well, to be honest, I don't wonder all that much about it. It don't take a rocket surgeon to figure it out.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I watched three videos from a knowledgeable guy that assured the viewer that when investigating Obama's
birth certificate offered from the White House website, he held no biased opinion.

He made sense with his factual information of why certain 'layers' were the way they were and how the
white ghost-like text could be seen when the black text layers are removed. The act of changing a j.peg
to a PDF file can produce a layered item unless certain actions are taken to 'flatten' the file.
(There's also an effect when producing an computer-generated image into real print and sometimes visa-versa)

He did highlight peculiar anomalies that inferred tampering and duplicated tick-boxes and suggested
reasons that were rationally acceptable.
But he missed the point.

Something that important... something that could have a genuine effect on the construct of the US laws,
a slur on a nation's election diligence would not be handled in such a slap-dash manner.

If a President was being accused by his rivals and some of the public of not being a US citizen, then the
documentation would be provided and nothing, not one single part of that evidence would not be checked,
double-checked and then scrutinised again.

Saying that the person who scanned the birth certificate in for the web-page forgot to turn off the OCR
setting on the scanner and in converting it to a PDF and optimising that PDF, inadvertently created layers on
the birth certificate PDF... is in my view, bullsh*t.

It's very possible that all of the strangeness around Obama's birth certificate is just that, strange...
It could be that his administration did such a poor job on the matter, because they saw it all as outlandish
conspiracy and treated it as such.

But where did the 'smoke' of the doubts originate?
Wikipedia says:

Quote:'Anthony Robert Martin-Trigona, usually known as Andy Martin (born 1945), is an American
perennial candidate who has pursued numerous litigations.

The Nation, The Washington Post, and The New York Times identified him as the primary source
of false rumors that then-presidential candidate Barack Obama was secretly a Muslim during
the 2008 U.S. Presidential election (an allegation Martin had made as early as 2004).

In a later interview with CNN, Martin explicitly abandoned this view and now asserts Obama's real
father is not Barack Obama, Sr., but African American journalist Frank Marshall Davis.

On October 17, 2008, Martin filed a lawsuit against the state of Hawaii calling for the public release
of Barack Obama's birth certificate and other vital records.
To counter conspiracy theories that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States, the
Obama campaign previously posted an image of his short-form birth certificate online.

Martin's lawsuit sought a copy of Sen. Obama's long-form birth certificate.
The Hawaii Supreme Court later denied Martin's request...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I remember watching a video that Field McConnelll from Abel Dander did the first time this issue came out. I don't remember the name of the video now, or I would link it.  Anyway, he said his sister had a hand in making the forged birth certificate, and he knows for a fact it is a fake.
I believe him, he has no reason to lie, and you will realize this if you ever watch a few of his videos.

I'll post this one, but it's not the one I was talking about.

I have a request regarding this video.  At the 5:57 mark there is a very high-pitched squelch for just a second (don't wear earphones while listening!), then just over a bit it sounds like someone whispering into the audio. 
Is there anyone here with the tech to peal back layers of audio to see what is being said?  It's actually very creepy sounding!   tinyhuh 

There are two things I will always remember about Obama.
1/ WTF did he do to earn the The Nobel Peace Prize. ( he should of won the No Bull Please Prize)
2/ The black( well almost black) man who pushed race relationships back 60 years.
(12-01-2017, 12:05 PM)Wallfire Wrote: There are two things I will always remember about Obama.
1/ WTF did he do to earn the The Nobel Peace Prize. ( he should of won the No Bull Please Prize)
2/ The black( well almost black) man who pushed race relationships back 60 years.
minusculethinking   minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]