Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Giants?
(08-07-2020, 05:12 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 07:59 PM)guohua Wrote:
(08-05-2020, 07:50 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Thank you, @"guohua" !

Cheers

You're Welcome.
Are you reading this book or taking a class in Traditional Chinese Culture and Sciences?
Or for enjoyment and an insight into Life and Astrology and Confucius?  
Just curious.

Hi @"guohua" 

On occasion I "toss the yarrow stalks" to see what the I Ching "has to say" about a given situation.

Have to say the last time I used it, it was quite accurate in that my planned action would neither result in anything very bad, but would not be a great outcome, either.  And that is pretty much how it was worked out.

Also just read bits of it from time to time.

As far as its use as an "oracle", I think the greatest value is that the applying the "answer" one receives forces one to think about a situation from multiple angles -- angles that one might not normally consider.  It sort of encourages the reader to expand their perception and view the situation with a broader perspective.

Cheers!

That is a very accurate statement, that is one reason the highest learning institutions in China has the I Ching as required reading, and these student all speak Mandarin Chinese and mostly Traditional Mandarin. 
Larger more complicated language of Mandarin with more Characters.

If America wanted more stable young people they should require the Reading of I Ching in their Colleges and Universities.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@"guohua" 

Quote:If America wanted more stable young people they should require the Reading of I Ching in their Colleges and Universities.

Yes, those young people might learn that once one becomes "the prince", there is a lot of responsibility to the people that goes hand in hand with the authority of the position.

Far too many today want the power but not the responsibility that goes with it.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Here is a Great 17 minute video that helps explain Giants and the Anunnaki civilization and Man being made and for what reason.
Why was Adam and Eve chased out of the garden.

In another thread I talk about how the first Egyptian first rulers lived/ruled for a 1000 years. This help explain that the Anunnaki were not only Alien Gods but larger than us and lived a lot longer.
Why did they need humans, for slaves to mine their Gold and take care of their other needs.
(08-11-2020, 03:23 AM)Pguohua Wrote: Why was Adam and Eve chased out of the garden.

They were not chased out but placed out “in case they ate from the tree of life”. Seemingly a fate worse than death itself
(08-11-2020, 10:03 AM)Raggedyman Wrote:
(08-11-2020, 03:23 AM)Pguohua Wrote: Why was Adam and Eve chased out of the garden.

They were not chased out but placed out “in case they ate from the tree of life”. Seemingly a fate worse than death itself

You could very well be Right!  minusculethumbsup
Does anyone else believe in Red Haired Giants?
I stumbled across thid video this evening, and have not yet watched the entire thing - I'm in the process of watching it now, about 10 minutes or so in. It's about 43 minutes long, but may be an interesting watch for some folks with an interest in giants like I have:

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(10-26-2021, 05:31 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I stumbled across thid video this evening, and have not yet watched the entire thing - I'm in the process of watching it now, about 10 minutes or so in. It's about 43 minutes long, but may be an interesting watch for some folks with an interest in giants like I have:

I really wish The History Channel would allow the Truth to be shown.
(10-26-2021, 06:47 AM)guohua Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 05:31 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I stumbled across thid video this evening, and have not yet watched the entire thing - I'm in the process of watching it now, about 10 minutes or so in. It's about 43 minutes long, but may be an interesting watch for some folks with an interest in giants like I have:

I really wish The History Channel would allow the Truth to be shown.

That is apparently the first episode in a series where the first season had 6 episodes.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Sadly, the video states:
'The Uploader has not made this video available in your country'
tinycrying

The idea of giants may be upsetting the those of diminutive size in the UK!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
A good question is,,,, What Happened To All Those Giant Bones and Bodies?

My answer or what I think is that the Smithsonian Institute hide or destroyed the evidence, for the Belief in Darwinism.
Yes, I believe there were Giants.
When I was younger, I used to do a lot of dowsing. When my family and bought our present home in country western Australia 20 odd years ago, I would wander about dowsing for places the kids should not play. Mainly looking for old sacred sites of the Nyungar people so we would not accidentally tresspass. Also burial grounds, especially ones that were old and forgotten. 

The area about our small country town was fine, except for an odd reaction I could not place that indicated a burial ground. 

Then I realised where the burial ground was. It was around 300 meters/yards above my head. 

At the time I had a European seer friend check what I found. She said they were giant's souls, thousands of them. 

So why 300 yards up in the air over head?

My guess is the land has been eroded over time. Which would be millions of years ago by science's reckoning. Or much more recently by catastrophism's global flood concepts.

So a tip for the dowsers looking for the locations of ancient spiritual sites; ground level is probably not where you will find the important ones.

----------------------------------------------------

Edit to add: I won't say exactly where I found them, I like my solitude. However if a map dowser wanted to try their hand, I would suggest dowsing east of Perth. The entire south west of Western Australia is another suggestion. My understanding is the giants  were perhaps a global folk.

At the time we nicknamed them "Titans". 

And by the way, I asked their permission to talk about them here. 

If humans have a violet "third eye", these fellas have a much bigger yellow one. I guess the atmosphere they see is different to ours.

(03-22-2022, 02:55 PM)NobodySpecial268 Wrote: When I was younger, I used to do a lot of dowsing. When my family and bought our present home in country western Australia 20 odd years ago, I would wander about dowsing for places the kids should not play. Mainly looking for old sacred sites of the Nyungar people so we would not accidentally tresspass. Also burial grounds, especially ones that were old and forgotten. 

The area about our small country town was fine, except for an odd reaction I could not place that indicated a burial ground. 

Then I realised where the burial ground was. It was around 300 meters/yards above my head. 

At the time I had a European seer friend check what I found. She said they were giant's souls, thousands of them. 

My guess is the land has been eroded over time. Which would be millions of years ago by science's reckoning. Or much more recently by catastrophism's global flood concepts.

So a tip for the dowsers looking for the locations of ancient spiritual sites; ground level is probably not where you will find the important ones.

Edit to add: I won't say exactly where I found them, I like my solitude. However if a map dowser wanted to try their hand, I would suggest dowsing east of Perth. The entire south west of Western Australia is another suggestion. My understanding is the giants  were perhaps a global folk.

If humans have a violet "third eye", these fellas have a much bigger yellow one. I guess the atmosphere they see is different to ours.

Now that is an exciting thought, Burial Grounds, that the earth had eroded from!  minusculespooked 
Very interesting indeed.
That is something I need to talk to my Spiritual Guardians M(my two aunts) about.
It’s funny when looking back to Old Testament things I do not recall the description of giants being that of the stature of man or a man but the description tells of a different entity on earth. That’s why I don’t buy the look at the few and far between tall guy bullshit. 

Those that descended for the nephilim were killed by the flood the daughters of men that bore these things were killed by the fury of god. If there still are giants on earth, it would be gods will. 

I do believe that giants did exist in them days though because I believe. 

I also believe in angels and that in them days god did walk with man too.
The Nephilim (fallen angels) Shepherd's Chapel Pastor Arnold Murray

He'll explain everything.
(05-12-2022, 07:36 AM)Brotherman Wrote: I also believe in angels and that in them days god did walk with man too.

In all seriousness, I have met the God of The Old Testament on three occasions in different locations on this Earth.  I've also encountered a Japanese Deity (I was actively looking) in my travels.

In the moment, the experience is overwhelming.  I'm sure you've seen those people who lose control of themselves during religious 'things'.  I used to scoff at them, but now I'm reserved in that opinion.  When God shows up ... it WILL stagger you.  The second time, I was less shocked and remembered I wanted to ask God, "What do you want me to know?"  Because I had kicked myself in the ass so hard for not being ready the first time, I figured if it ever happened again, I wanted to be ready.  Even then, it took a while for me to collect myself enough to ask.  His response was, "Everything is okay."  And, that's been the only dialogue between us.

God is still here and he is definitely with us. The Bible? Well, I'm not so sure what we can get out of that book.  There's definitely some 'stuff' in there one could 'learn' from.  My favorite quote is Matthew 18:20.  Depending on how you read it, it is spot-on.  And, that's what's wrong with the Bible.  Everything depends on, "How you read it."

I believe mankind was almost wiped out (along with those Giants).  The Bible tells us that's what happened even.  What the Bible doesn't tell us, is if that had ever happened before.  The Bible also doesn't tell us it was written by the hand of God, so you've got to take what you see there for what it's worth.

I do believe the Earth is Billions of years old.  I also believe there were dinosaurs on the planet.  I also believe there could have been any number of civilizations occupying the Earth through out its existence.

Obviously, climate has a lot to do with what life can be supported on the planet.  There are no 'giants' living amongst us now ... except for maybe elephants and giraffes on land (if trees are excepted), and whales and sharks in our oceans.  My assumption was the climate of the Earth was very different before the last Ice Age.  I believe there was an Ice Age too.  Humans were obviously living on Earth through out this period.  Maybe just some barely surviving it.

After I retired from the Army, I wanted to see if I could 'survive' (in Florida) with just what I could carry-off on my back.  Almost died.  What I can tell you from my experience is, "It is very unlikely anyone in Survival Mode is recording their ordeal. There's just no time for that. If I had had someone else along to share in this experience, I'm sure we would have talked and shared what we knew and what we were experiencing orally.  And ... maybe ... if it was a larger expedition, someone might have tried to remember the culture(s) of the past."

This post is long enough.  I'll pause.
(03-22-2022, 05:35 PM)guohua Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 02:55 PM)NobodySpecial268 Wrote: When I was younger, I used to do a lot of dowsing. When my family and bought our present home in country western Australia 20 odd years ago, I would wander about dowsing for places the kids should not play. Mainly looking for old sacred sites of the Nyungar people so we would not accidentally tresspass. Also burial grounds, especially ones that were old and forgotten. 

Now that is an exciting thought, Burial Grounds, that the earth had eroded from!  minusculespooked 
Very interesting indeed.
That is something I need to talk to my Spiritual Guardians M(my two aunts) about.

This is not exactly on topic for giants, but it fits in with the post about the overhead burial ground of giants.

The last place I worked was a relatively new construction, built 9 or 10 years previous to my time there. Everyone swore the place was haunted, and sure enough you could hear "things" when you were there alone. As a manager, I was always the last one out of the building. I had to clear the place and make sure no one was left behind, finish up some paperwork and set the next day up before I left. And that was an every night thing, so I was there alone quite a bit.

You could hear footsteps and doors slamming when no one else was there. The noises were was real enough that the sounds would prompt me to go looking for stragglers or intruders every time it happened, but I never found anyone. The agents claimed it was "built on an old indian burial ground", which is often the standby explanation for weird happenings around here.

There was a problem with that theory, though.

The site was built over an old strip mine as part of a reclamation project to redeem the land after mining operations had stopped there. So to check out the theory, I dug into some older topographic maps of the site, and discovered that up until 20 or 30 years previous, the surface of the site had been 200 feet higher in the air. Strip mining and mountain-top removal mining had lowered the surface by 200 feet. So any "old Indian burial ground" would have been about 200 feet overhead at the time of the burials, not down on the site with Indian spooks walking around the site and slamming doors. A guy I worked with there grew up just a few hundred yards from the site and spent his youth hunting in the area, and he confirmed that the mountain had originally been "a lot taller" when he was hunting over it.

So are spooks - giant, Indian, or otherwise - trapped in a single three dimensional point, or are they as free to roam as the rest of us? I don't know. What I do know is that the first bald eagle I saw after returning back here was at that site, and coincidentally enough it was flying about 200 feet directly over the "smoke dock" area of that building. It was really a loading dock, but not much loading went on, so we used it to take smoke breaks, during one of which was when I saw the eagle flying. Hence the term "smoke dock".