Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MSM Now Promoting "Gun Confiscation Orders" As Solution To Mass Shootings
We all saw this coming, but I don't think they can do it legally. If anyone steps into my house and demands my gun, they'll get it, but not the way they think! 

Quote:Authored by Alex Thomas via SHTFplan.com,
In what many saw coming a mile away in the aftermath of both the Las Vegas Massacre and the Texas Church mass shooting, liberals in the government, with the help of their mainstream media allies, are now pushing what amounts to plans for gun confiscation, outside of normal law, for Americans across the country.

[Image: 20171112_guns1.jpg]

The new push for gun control from the left comes courtesy of ABC News which recently published a piece promoting the use of an Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) that many believe is nothing more than a thinly veiled confiscation plan that would allow a judge to “issue an ex parte order” for the direct confiscation of an American citizens firearms.

Unbelievably, the order can actually be issued without the firearm owner even being present, which would in turn end with police at the citizens door demanding he hand over his weapons or face violence from the state.

ABC’s Andy Fies, on the other hand, apparently wants Americans to see the orders differently, painting a more friendly picture of the ERPO’s while quoting two different left-wing gun control groups as seemingly unbiased experts on gun violence.

As of now, only Washington, California, Connecticut and most recently Oregon have ERPO laws (while Indiana and Texas have modified risk warrant statutes). Over the past year, however, spurred by a string of mass shootings beginning with the Pulse Nightclub attack that killed 49 in June 2016, legislatures in 19 states and Washington, D.C., have taken up 32 separate ERPO bills for consideration, according to Everytown for Gun Safety, a nonprofit organization that advocates for gun control.

Everytown’s deputy legal director, William Rosen, told ABC News that list will grow. “We expect to see at least as much interest in 2018,” he said.

“There is a growing consensus,” added Lauren Alfred of the gun violence prevention group Sandy Hook Promise, “that this is the first step we should be taking when we are talking about people who are at risk of hurting themselves or others.”

Read Full Story

Sandy Hook?  Really?!! 
Are there still people out there who don't realize Sandy Hook was a hoax/false flag?   tinybighuh

Now Now, you have to understand its just not right to defend yourself from been raped and  murdered by the  M mob.
Well now! I think I'm gonna pop some popcorn and watch this unfold!

I'm pretty sure they don't quite understand what "mass shooting" entails until they try to confiscate all the gun owners' guns!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-15-2017, 09:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Well now! I think I'm gonna pop some popcorn and watch this unfold!

I'm pretty sure they don't quite understand what "mass shooting" entails until they try to confiscate all the gun owners' guns!

Tut-tut, how is her Royal Majesty gonna take America back as a colony, if you still have guns to fire back!
That's just not cricket, Sir.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
On a more serious note...

Quote:Four dead and schoolchildren hurt in California shooting.

The attacker was also killed by police after shots were fired at a school and other locations
in Tehama County, California.

'Four people have been killed and several schoolchildren wounded in a series of shootings in
northern California. The gunman was shot dead by police after he opened fire at a primary school
in Rancho Tehama Reserve on Tuesday morning.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2829]

At least 10 people including three children were being treated in hospital after the attacker began
"randomly picking targets", police said. Tehama County Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said one child
had been shot at the school and another was shot in a truck with a woman who was also wounded.

He told reporters: "Multiple shots were fired in Rancho Tehama. That evolved into multiple victims
and multiple shots at the elementary school."

Investigators recovered a semi-automatic rifle and two handguns following the shootings which were
first reported at around 8am local time (4pm GMT). Sky News' US correspondent Greg Milam said the
school did not appear to be the primary target and the shootings began with a domestic violence
incident at a house.

Police believe the attacker opened fire at seven locations, he said.
Brian Flint told local newspaper, the Record Searchlight, that his neighbour carried out the attack and
his roommate was among the victims.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbour has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds,
large magazines," Mr Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy is crazy and he's been threatening us."

Jeanine Quist, an admin assistant with the Corning Union Elementary School District, said no one was
killed at the school...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(11-15-2017, 06:54 PM)BIAD Wrote: On a more serious note...

Quote:Four dead and schoolchildren hurt in California shooting.

The attacker was also killed by police after shots were fired at a school and other locations
in Tehama County, California.

'Four people have been killed and several schoolchildren wounded in a series of shootings in
northern California. The gunman was shot dead by police after he opened fire at a primary school
in Rancho Tehama Reserve on Tuesday morning.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2829]

At least 10 people including three children were being treated in hospital after the attacker began
"randomly picking targets", police said. Tehama County Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said one child
had been shot at the school and another was shot in a truck with a woman who was also wounded.

He told reporters: "Multiple shots were fired in Rancho Tehama. That evolved into multiple victims
and multiple shots at the elementary school."

Investigators recovered a semi-automatic rifle and two handguns following the shootings which were
first reported at around 8am local time (4pm GMT). Sky News' US correspondent Greg Milam said the
school did not appear to be the primary target and the shootings began with a domestic violence
incident at a house.

Police believe the attacker opened fire at seven locations, he said.
Brian Flint told local newspaper, the Record Searchlight, that his neighbour carried out the attack and
his roommate was among the victims.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbour has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds,
large magazines," Mr Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy is crazy and he's been threatening us."

Jeanine Quist, an admin assistant with the Corning Union Elementary School District, said no one was
killed at the school...'
SOURCE:

That's terrible. It seems so much worse when children are victims. 

Go for what pulls out the most emotion in people to make them give up their guns easier.  That's how they do it! 

I expect to see the MSM covered in more anti-gun articles now.  Never fails!
(11-15-2017, 07:12 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Go for what pulls out the most emotion in people to make them give up their guns easier.  That's how they do it! 

I expect to see the MSM covered in more anti-gun articles now.  Never fails!

The MSM believe it's emotions that bring in the ratings and they've been correct for quite some time.
But that trick is waning and they're unsure where to turn next.

You saw in the last US election and it didn't work.
(11-15-2017, 10:00 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 09:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Well now! I think I'm gonna pop some popcorn and watch this unfold!

Tut-tut, how is her Royal Majesty gonna take America back as a colony, if you still have guns to fire back!
That's just not cricket, Sir.
tinywondering
I don't know,,, just how would they?
[Image: y7MePZ.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]