Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to RN Raman2109
Welcome to RN @"raman2109".   I hope you like it here and enjoy sharing your thoughts with us.

Tell us some about yourself; what topics you like, demographic where you live, hobbies, etc.?

If you have any questions, just ask one of the MODs.  Also, we have a training thread that will answer any question on navigating the site at the top of the Discussions page.

[Image: picgifs-welcome-2-1944011.gif]
Wink 
You will find Gordi very helpful and friendly but only if you feed him 2kg or raw meat [Image: wink.png].
Im just joking, he is a good guy and will help the best he can and only asks to be fed 1kg of raw meat
(10-26-2017, 05:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome to RN @"raman2109".   I hope you like it here and enjoy sharing your thoughts with us.

Tell us some about yourself; what topics you like, demographic where you live, hobbies, etc.?

If you have any questions, just ask one of the MODs.  Also, we have a training thread that will answer any question on navigating the site at the top of the Discussions page.

Thanks friend. Looking forward to be a part of the community and contribute as much as I can.
(10-26-2017, 05:40 PM)raman2109 Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 05:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Welcome to RN @"raman2109".   I hope you like it here and enjoy sharing your thoughts with us.

Thanks friend. Looking forward to be a part of the community and contribute as much as I can.

Someone get this person an avatar!  Hey.... @BIAD... your services are needed. 

Quickly, before he messes up my alerts again.   tinylaughing
(10-26-2017, 06:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

tinybighuh  when did I messed them? Am I missing something here?
(10-26-2017, 06:40 PM)raman2109 Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 06:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

tinybighuh  when did I messed them?

tinylaughing   It's not you Raman, it's something to do with the settings here.  When someone doesn't have an avatar it makes it harder to erase my recent alerts.  I don't know why that is, but it happens with everyone until they get one.  So be thinking of what you would like and let BIAD know.
Here is the thread for Avatars:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=208
The servile Boy In A Dress is here and awaiting instructions or advice for Raman2109's avatar.
minusculethumbsup

But... because BIAD is a control-freak, here's three suggestions.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2708][Image: attachment.php?aid=2709][Image: attachment.php?aid=2710]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(10-26-2017, 07:15 PM)BIAD Wrote: The servile Boy In A Dress is here and awaiting instructions or advice for Raman2109's avatar.
minusculethumbsup

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2708][Image: attachment.php?aid=2709][Image: attachment.php?aid=2710]

Those are really nice. I especially like the one on the left. But, you know me, I like colorful things.   tinybiggrin
(10-26-2017, 07:15 PM)BIAD Wrote: The servile Boy In A Dress is here and awaiting instructions or advice for Raman2109's avatar.
minusculethumbsup

Thanks friend. All these avatars are awesome. Let me put up one right away.
No problems, they're yours.
Feed 'em and take them for walks occasionally!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Welcome  indeed @"raman2109"  and do enjoy the stay! tinycool
Welcome aboard the mad ship Rogue!

I trust the troops are looking after you Raman?

Did they mention that it's your turn to go to the bar??

minusculebeercheers

cheers!

(Nice avatar btw! LOL)

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
@"raman2109" 
Welcome to Rogue-nation 3.  Biggrin

I'm sorry for being late Welcoming you.
My husband and I was gone for a week.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
guohua
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thank you all for such a warm welcome.
(10-30-2017, 05:21 AM)raman2109 Wrote: Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

We're like Family here,,, weather we agree or disagree,,,, we're all always friends.
If you like a persons post or reply, you can click on the Rate Button at the bottom right of the Avatar, you'll notice a  minusculethumbsup2 by the tab.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(10-30-2017, 05:48 AM)guohua Wrote: We're like Family here,,, weather we agree or disagree,,,, we're all always friends.
If you like a persons post or reply, you can click on the Rate Button at the bottom right of the Avatar, you'll notice a  minusculethumbsup2 by the tab.

I disagree..... mostly!   tinycool 

Just remember: "...you are all individuals."

"...I'm not!"

tinybighuh

Name the movie..... No Googling!!!!
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(10-30-2017, 05:48 AM)guohua Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 05:21 AM)raman2109 Wrote: Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

We're like Family here,,, weather we agree or disagree,,,, we're all always friends.

Sure.  I will keep that in mind.