Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thai researchers unveil anti-cancer mango
Damn eggheads at it again ...... this time the eggheads in thailand messed around an came up with a mango that lowers risk of some types of cancer ..... damnit eggheads keep ya fucking grubby mitts off of food ..... 

eggheads latest abomination .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

It sounds like a pretty good thing they are doing to me.   minusculethinking 

Wonder what chemicals they are adding that they aren't telling the public about?  That's the question. tinysure
Yes, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Herbalist have known this for Years and Years.

The Mangos I cut up and feed my husband daily saved his life, two a day, morning and evening.
Here, translated from Mandarin Chinese to English.

What are the health benefits of Mangoes?

According to traditional Chinese medicine, mango regenerates the body’s fluids, stops coughs, and strengthens digestion. It has also been found to have incredible anti-inflammatory properties, hormone-regulating vitamin E, blood-building iron, and bone-strengthening minerals.

Mangoes are rich in digestive enzymes, particularly magneferin, katechol oxidase, and lactase, which serve to detoxify the body and combat dangerous bacteria in the intestines. By strengthening the metabolism, mango not only encourages weight loss, but also benefits cardiovascular health, helping to prevent high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and insulin resistance. Lupeol, a triterpene found in mangoes, prevents the development of kidney stones and limits—or even stops—the spread of leukemia, prostate, breast, lung, colon, and pancreatic cancers.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]