Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NASA Satellite vs. Radar: Satellite and Radar Images Don't Match. Who's Lying?
Hmm... what is going on?!   tinybighuh 

Are TPTB trying to trick people into thinking these storms are forming on their own long before they reach the "target"?
Are they trying to hide the possible evidence that THEY created these storms themselves much later?

This video shows the radar image of Hurricane Maria as being a small storm with winds of only 43 MPH, while NASA is showing a satellite image of a cat 5 hurricane. 

Are they trying to create the "end of the world" predictions to keep the masses under their control by causing fear, or, are they just trying to bankrupt the U.S. so the NWO can be ushered in?

OR...

Are "they" keeping the people uninformed of the massive storm heading their way so there will be more people killed as they carry out their population control agenda by showing them only the radar for that area?

Watch this video that shows what is being reported to the people, and what NASA shows on the same days. 

By the way, ALL of Puerto Rico is without power after this storm passed over it.  Are they trying to keep them quite? 

This is interesting, when I have time I will check it out, good info
I had a little time to look into this, I dont know enough about radar images to be sure but it does look strange.
(09-25-2017, 04:11 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I had a little time to look into this, I dont know enough about radar images to be sure but it does look strange.

Yes, it certainly does make one raise an eyebrow, for sure. 
So, who is lying here? 

My bet goes to the government. They probably allowed the radar image be shown to the people in the area so they wouldn't be prepared, while showing everyone else in the States an image that didn't exist... yet, so they wouldn't get suspicious when the shit hit the fan.

Can you tell I don't trust the government?   smallnotamused