Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'US may have to 'totally destroy' North Korea'
Quote:Donald Trump says US may have to 'totally destroy' North Korea - latest news.

'President Donald Trump has delivered a stern warning to North Korea in his first speech to
the United Nations general assembly – telling Kim Jong-un that “Rocket Man is on a suicide
mission” and threatening the “total destruction” of his country should he attack the US.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2519]

The US president told the packed general assembly chamber that North Korea posed the
greatest threat to the world with its flagrant disregard for international law.

In a speech seen by analysts as a return to George W. Bush’s “Axis of Evil” world view – only
with Iraq removed from the list drawn up in 2002 – Mr Trump also spoke out against Iran,
describing the country as an "economically depleted rogue state" whose chief export is violence. 

He denounced the Iran nuclear deal as an "embarrassment", in the latest sign that he plans to
tear up or renegotiate the landmark accord.

"Frankly, that deal is an embarrassment to the United States, and I don't think you've heard the
last of it," he said. "Believe me. It is time for the entire world to join us in demanding that Iran's
government end its pursuit of death and destruction." 

Mr Trump criticised Cuba and Venezuela, singling out Nicolas Maduro for particularly harsh
denunciation. The Venezuelan president, he said, ruled over a “corrupt regime” that was
starving its own people and had “seized power”.

Yet Mr Trump did indeed, as his UN ambassador Nikki Haley promised, “hug people”,
as well as “slap” them.

He praised Antonio Guterres, the UN secretary-general, for his efforts to encourage reform.
He thanked Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon for taking in refugees. And he celebrated Middle
East leaders who had joined his summit in Saudi Arabia in May, saying that together they
had made significant progress in fighting the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

The US president also said his nation did not seek to impose their world view on anyone,
and devoted significant time to defending his America First policy.

“As president of the United States, I will always put America first - just like you, as leaders of
your countries, will always and should always put your countries first,” he said.

“The United States will forever be a great friend of the world.
“But we can no longer be taken advantage of.”

As he left the UN he was asked how he felt his speech had been received.
“I think it went really well,” he said. “I said what I had to say.”...'

The Telegraph:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Looks like it's inevitable. May as well go ahead and blow them off the map and be done with it. I'm sure this will make McCain and a few others cream in their jeans!  

WAR! WAR! WE MUST HAVE WAR!!   tinyshouting
A POTUS with some balls, sometimes you just have to wave the big stick and let people know you will use it. Anyway I think the "fat boy" will soon die from "natural" causes and his replacement will be more , could one say, more friendly.
Wouldnt be a problem today if theyd let macarther nuke em like he wanted to ..... instead un as usual fucked up an made the mess it is today .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-20-2017, 03:21 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Wouldnt be a problem today if theyd let macarther nuke em like he wanted to ..... instead un as usual fucked up an made the mess it is today .....

If the US had nuked NK then that would of involved China, then the USSR. and the end result might not of been so good
Wallfire
(09-20-2017, 03:21 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Wouldnt be a problem today if theyd let macarther nuke em like he wanted to ..... instead un as usual fucked up an made the mess it is today .....

If the US had nuked NK then that would of involved China, then the USSR. and the end result might not of been so good

neither of which had the capabilities they do today ..... instead u.n an u.s put it off leading to the fucking mess it is today ...... either way hell of lotta people gonna wind up dead before it over .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

It may be because I'm an old guy, but I really don't understand all of the excitement over North Korea. I just don't get it at all.

North Korea is a piss ant country, chock full of piss ants. Why in the hell is anyone bothering to even notice them and feed their need for attention?

They are nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zip. Piss ants - and no one in their right mind even notices piss ants... until they make themselves such an annoyance that one simply HAS to notice them, whereupon they are promptly squashed like the bugs they are. End. Of.

There aren't negotiations and sanctions and emergency cabinet meetings and all the rigamarole feeding into the decision whether to squash piss ants or not - you just do it, and get on with your day, only noticing them long enough to end them.

End. Of.

There is just some thing about the modern world I don't quite get. I was probably born a hundred years too late, or maybe I've just lived a hundred years beyond my usefulness. Modern society reminds me of a spastic mother whose child is holding their breath until mama immediately caves in and gives them what they want. One of my kids tried that, one time. ONE time. His ma was getting frantic by the minute trying to soothe his little bitty kiddie tantrum. I walked away. She got mad at ME, said I didn't care if he died from holding his breath, and "ohmygodhe'sturningblueDOSOMETHING!". Pffft. I shrugged and explained to her that he would only hold his breath until he passed out, nature would take over and he would start breathing again. Not my problem. After a few cycles of that, he'd figure out on his own that a) - it wasn't a good idea, and b) - it would not get him the results he was after.

Yeah, I'm cold-hearted like that... but he never again held his breath at ME to get what he wanted, because there just wasn't any profit in it, no percentages there.

So why is anyone noticing Little Kimmie's piss ant tantrum?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’