Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Myanmar Problem.
Quote:Mob of Rohingya refugees savagely beat and lynch suspected child snatcher at refugee
camp after crossing into Bangladesh.

'This is the horrific moment a mob of Rohingya refugees appear to savagely beat then lynch a man
accused of being a child snatcher. The man is seen being attacked by more than 20 people - some
of whom are young boys - before being tied to a tree as he begs for his life.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2492]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2493]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2494]

His death was captured by a photographer working at one of the refugee camps set up to home the
displaced thousands of Rohingya Muslims streaming over the border from Myanmar.

The photos show the man trying to cover his face as the mob swarm around him raining blows down
on his head. At one point, he fell to the ground where he was savagely stomped on by members of the
mob.

He was then tied to a tree, where harrowing photos show him begging for his life as his accusers hand
down their judgement. A final photo shows him lying dead on the ground as a crowd surround his corpse.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2495]

The Rohingya, a Muslim minority from northwest Myanmar, are being systemically forced from their land.
Tensions are currently running high among Rohingya refugee camps amid fears children are being abducted
into Bangladesh's human trafficking networks.

Thousands of children have reached the camps having either been orphaned, or separated from their parents
leaving them vulnerable to child-snatchers. Reports have emerged over the past month of government soldiers
committing mass rape and slaughter, as well as razing entire villages and driving inhabitants from the land.

The Rohingya in Rakhine state have endured decades of persecution in Buddhist-dominated Myanmar, and at
least 400,000 have fled to Bangladesh since the crackdown, which followed attacks by Rohingya militants on 
police targets, began.

One Rohingya man said his village of Rashidong had been attacked six days earlier by Myanmar soldiers and
police. "When military and police surrounded our village and attacked us with rocket launchers to set fire, we got
away from our village and fled away to any direction we could manage," Abdul Goffar said.

The three-week crisis has drawn global condemnation, with UN officials demanding Myanmar halt what they
described as a campaign of ethnic cleansing.

Bangladesh authorities have now said they will build a massive camp on a 2,000 acre plot of land near an existing
Rohingya refugee camp in Kutupalong in Cox's Bazar district, which borders Myanmar.
Bangladesh's disaster management secretary Shah Kamal said: "The government has decided to build 14,000
shelters for some 400,000 Rohingya.

"We have been told to build the shelters in 10 days. Each shelter will house six refugee families.
He added the camp would have proper sanitation, water and medical facilities, but appealed for help from
UN agencies...'

SOURCE:

It'll only be a matter of time before they blame Trump for this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
They shoulda thought before starting shit ..... too bad the myanmar army didnt shoot more of em ..... between being in myanmar illegally from bangladesh to start with .... then attacking people in myanmar .... the rohingya are getting whats due to them ..... they also cause problems in other s.e asian countries they flee to ...... then wonder why their not fucking welcome ........  they want sympathy it in dictionary between shit an syphilis ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(09-17-2017, 10:53 AM)Daitengu Wrote: They shoulda thought before starting shit ..... too bad the myanmar army didnt shoot more of em ..... between being in myanmar illegally from bangladesh to start with .... then attacking people in myanmar .... the rohingya are getting whats due to them ..... they also cause problems in other s.e asian countries they flee to ...... then wonder why their not fucking welcome ........  they want sympathy it in dictionary between shit an syphilis ......

But-but, segregation is good, the boys and girls at Berkeley university told us so.
What am I supposed to do with my newly-purchased 'Diversity-Is-Good' T-shirt now?
tinywondering
Its only a matter of time before this happens in Europe. People think that Hitler and Stalin can never happen again, but they can and they are.
The streets of our citys are running with the blood of our men women and children, our answer is to cover the blood with flowers. Europe did the same thing before WW2 but the blood was not covered with flowers but pieces of paper saying "peace in our time".
Like Stalin and Hitler Islam wants the final war, and that war is coming.
(09-17-2017, 11:07 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 10:53 AM)Daitengu Wrote: They shoulda thought before starting shit ..... too bad the myanmar army didnt shoot more of em ..... between being in myanmar illegally from bangladesh to start with .... then attacking people in myanmar .... the rohingya are getting whats due to them ..... they also cause problems in other s.e asian countries they flee to ...... then wonder why their not fucking welcome ........  they want sympathy it in dictionary between shit an syphilis ......

But-but, segregation is good, the boys and girls at Berkeley university told us so.
What am I supposed to do with my newly-purchased 'Diversity-Is-Good' T-shirt now?
tinywondering

Burn it ....... or use it to wipe ya arse with ....... to hell with the fucking progressive bastards .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Quote:'This is the horrific moment a mob of Rohingya refugees appear to savagely beat then lynch a man
accused of being a child snatcher. The man is seen being attacked by more than 20 people - some
of whom are young boys - before being tied to a tree as he begs for his life.

If people would do more of this, it might make the child snatchers think twice before committing such an act.  Killing this one man might slow them down... for a week or two. Unfortunately, it will continue. tinycrying
These are replies I gave to a bleeding heart on another web sight.. Anytime there is war there are all kinds of stuff that most civilized people would find very distasteful.. I like swift justice and if the guy was guilty it is a shame his punishment did not last longer..

Some of the stuff and history

The Rohingya have been killing raping, bombing, attacking and playing the Muslim end game of state within a state for years. I for one wish others in S.E. Asia would follow Burma's retaliation against those who want to force their way of life and religion on others.

Every where you look in Asia with very few exceptions (none I can think of presently) where their is a minority of Muslims the bombs and bullets against the majority seem to follow. So I for one will not shed a tear as they bring this crap upon themselves by letting the religious hot heads run the show.

The Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) is responsible for the attacks on police and government offices.. The fearless leader (who did not take part in the attack) is called Ata Ullah. He organized the attack (where to go and at what time) via social media.

The military response after the last attacks in October on three police border posts installations by just about 400 militants has provided the ARSA with new recruits and cannon fodder. Rumors of villages burnt and women raped by the military has been spread to help the recruitment drive of the ARSA.... some of which is probably true IMO....Anyone who is not for the ARSA is accused of being a snitch and their lives and homes are forfeit according to many reports; which is pretty typical in this type of warfare.. and make no mistake it is warfare. ARSA now has an estimated 6500 fighters and militants which will probably grow "IF" they can get outside support IMO.

So the government can sit back and try to play nice for the next ten or twenty years and the Rohingya will breed a new bunch of independence fighters. It is not just the Rohingya who are affected as most reports I have seen say almost 27,000 non Muslims have been displaced from their homes due to the strife, violence, and hatred.

Thailand has tried to play nice and all it has brought are more bombs and bullets from the deep south radicals.

There are no easy answers to any of this stuff but I would say some versions of Islam can not coexist with any other society or religion if history is read. Playing nice does not seem to work though.  

Quote:brabantian September 9, 2017 at 12:46 am

One tweeted ‘photo of massacre of Rohingya’ turned out to be an old pic from a 2010 fuel truck disaster. Conflict here hits China’s ‘One Belt One Road’ … Myanmar’s militant Buddhists say:
(1) Rohingya are illegal migrants from next door, even poorer, Bangladesh
(2) Rohingya are a Trojan horse for ISIS-type Muslim terrorists
(3) Rohingya are a Trojan horse for Islamic conquest by population invasion, & for de-stabilisation & conflict creation in Myanmar society, as in Pentagon advisor Kelly Greenhill’s 2011 book ‘Weapons of Mass Migration’

Regarding Rohingya provocateurs, M K Bhadrakumar writes:
“The region’s ethnic problem has morphed in recent years into an Islamist insurgency financed by Saudi Arabia. The jihadi Rohingya Salvation Army is led by one Ataullah abu Ammar Junjuni. Ataullah’s stated mission is to create an Islamist state. Ataullah is a Pakistani from Karachi, born into a Rohingya family, who grew up in Saudi Arabia, receiving a Madrassa education, & was duly spotted by Pakistani intelligence as a promising young ‘jihadist’ & taken home to be given military training in guerrilla warfare. He also worked as a Wahhabi Imam in Saudi Arabia before being inducted into Myanmar.” http://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/09/08/...a-muslims/
Quote:It identified Harakah al-Yakin’s leader, who has appeared prominently in a series of nine videos posted online, as Ata Ullah, born in Karachi, Pakistan, to a Rohingya migrant father before moving as a child to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.

“Though not confirmed, there are indications he went to Pakistan and possibly elsewhere, and that he received practical training in modern guerrilla warfare,” the group said. It noted that Ata Ullah was one of 20 Rohingya from Saudi Arabia leading the group’s operations in Rakhine State.

Separately, a committee of 20 senior Rohingya emigres oversees the group, which has headquarters in Mecca, the ICG said.

U.S. State Department spokesman John Kirby said in a news briefing on Thursday that the United States was aware of the report and reviewing it, but declined to comment further.

Groups like Islamic State and al Qaeda in the Indian Subcontinent have referred to the plight of the Rohingya in their material, and the battlefield experience of at least some of the Rohingya fighters implied links to international militants, the ICG said.  https://www.reuters.com/article/us-myanm...SKBN1450Y7
The last figures I remember is just about 400k have fled to Bangladesh out of an estimated 1.1 million Rohingya.
Rohingya insurgents attacked dozens of police posts and an army base. OK they are attacking and blowing stuff up because it is fun and not for secession !! Does not matter if I approve of innocents getting popped or not stuff happens like 10,000 Buddhist killed in the last 10 to 12 years by the religion of peace in Thailand alone. There are already places in the deep south of Thailand that if you are not Muslim or in a military convoy you would be smart to avoid....or...do you feel lucky today ?

I love it when two young bucks drive up on a motorcycle and spray AK-47 fire into a crowded gathering of Buddhist teaches, nurses and people trying to buy something to eat.... then top it off with a grenade or a home made bomb.. It makes me feel wonderful walking through the body parts to find the remains of a friend and her two year old child (sarc)

Until someone has seen and lived through some of this stuff there is no argument just facts.

I wish the whole world could live in peace and brotherly love...BUT.... It would appear wishes have as much value as a very small cloud far away when the temps are 43C and no shade in sight.

I personally think the touchy feely crowd should get a real taste of the radicals of Islam. I do not care for the reasons of their hate or their skyfairy directives all I care about is being able to freely travel without fear for life and limb... Kinda like those who have never been beaten or robed.. They are one event away from figuring out it is up to themselves to provide for their own protection

The military counter-offensive has killed at least 400 people and triggered the exodus of villagers to Bangladesh. Last count I heard about 125,000 have fled to Bangladesh.. A couple of years ago there was a big happening all because of a dispute with a shop owner.. I do not remember how many houses were burned or people killed but the Buddhist were the ones getting killed until the military and a Buddhist monk fired up the locals. Then the Rohingya got the sharp end of the stick..

There were just about 100 Muslims captured in Thailand last year.. All were illegal and were shipped off to China. The response was a couple of bombs that went off in Thailand which killed at least 20 and injured over 100 INOCENTS if my memory serves me right.
Saudi's Wahhabi belief system is just about under every rock and act of Muslim violence the world over. Just my opinion...... I do not care how much money or power someone has... If they are a dirt bag they should be cast away or blocked from spreading their filth.

With all the Muslim governments and others in the world there will be pressure put on the Myanmar government along with imported bombs and bullets to settle this in their version of a peaceful manner just watch and wait. There were/are just about 1.1 million Rohingya in Myanmar but that figure is a best guess by the government. All the borders in Asia are porous and free flow of drugs, bombs and bullets seem to move more freely than governments want to admit.

It is what it is and most actions bring consequences and I will not shed a tear when Saudi gets theirs.
@727sky NO NO NO you are wrong. Islam is a religion of LOVE. As islam in Europe has proven 
A love of raping women
A love of raping childern
A love of killing men women children.
Remember islam is the religion of love of evil.
(09-17-2017, 10:39 AM)BIAD Wrote: It'll only be a matter of time before they blame Trump for this.

If it's ok, I'm gonna go ahead and blame Mohammed for this.

Scratch that.

I'm gonna blame Mohammed even if it ISN'T ok.

I'm a rebel like that.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-17-2017, 11:45 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Its only a matter of time before this happens in Europe. People think that Hitler and Stalin can never happen again, but they can and they are.
The streets of our citys are running with the blood of our men women and children, our answer is to cover the blood with flowers. Europe did the same thing before WW2 but the blood was not covered with flowers but pieces of paper saying "peace in our time".
Like Stalin and Hitler Islam wants the final war, and that war is coming.

Yup, it is - and it didn't turn out so well for Hitler and Stalin when their Final War finally happened, now did it?

Folks should be more careful what they wish for, because sometimes they get it.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(09-17-2017, 03:58 PM)727Sky Wrote: There are
no easy answers to any of this stuff but I would say some versions of Islam can not coexist with any other society or religion if history is read. Playing nice does not seem to work though.  

I would say NO versions of Islam can coexist with any other society or religion. I don't say that lightly - I was a Muslim for a period of time, I have Muslim friends even to this day, and I married a Muslim. I'm not really a stranger to Islam, and from my perspective, NO version of Islam will ever be able to get along well with others.

The problem, from my point of view, is that the Wahabbis and allied factions are right - their "version" of Islam is the REAL, authentic Islam. It will always keep cropping up again and again until Islam is eradicated, simply because it is the ONLY version of Islam that can be supported by the Qur'an. That book preaches war, bloody war, until all other religions are eradicated. It's codified in their own texts, and cannot be purged from them or explained away. For that very reason, even if the current "fundamentalist" Islam were eradicated, the seed would remain for it to spring up again and again among the "moderate" Islamic population.

Radical Islam will not be gone until ALL Islam is gone. That fact makes me sad, but it is a fact nonetheless, and there is no way to escape it. Only being pragmatic will allow survival of "not-Islam" in the world, no matter what version of "not Islam" we are speaking of.

Quote:I wish the whole world could live in peace and brotherly love...BUT.... It would appear wishes have as much value as a very small cloud far away when the temps are 43C and no shade in sight.

That would be nice, but it ain't gonna happen. We have a saying around here - "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first".

Islam preaches the annihilation of everything "not Islam". There is no negotiating with that mindset. Sadly, the only response to it is to fight back and eradicate IT - one or the other of us will have to go, because Islam cannot and will not get along with "not Islam." Folks will gasp and accuse me of being genocidal, and that may be... but the only response to planned and codified genocide is the genocide of the offending party. Ain't no way around that when the offenders refuse to get along with anyone else and stop killing them. Eventually, you have to kill them right back in order to stop them... or be killed yourself, right along with everything and everyone you've ever known and loved.

This is truly an "us or them" situation, and there aren't really that many of those that exist.

God help us, because Allah sure as hell ain't going to - I hear he's all for the opposition.

Crusade X with Sean Connery as King Richard and Morgan Freeman in there to quieten the
Hollywood crowd.

I agree with Ninurta, a belief system based on killing everyone who's judged not to be you
is a helluva way get oneself a free helicopter ride out to sea.
(09-18-2017, 04:25 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 03:58 PM)727Sky Wrote: There are
no easy answers to any of this stuff but I would say some versions of Islam can not coexist with any other society or religion if history is read. Playing nice does not seem to work though.  

I would say NO versions of Islam can coexist with any other society or religion. I don't say that lightly - I was a Muslim for a period of time, I have Muslim friends even to this day, and I married a Muslim. I'm not really a stranger to Islam, and from my perspective, NO version of Islam will ever be able to get along well with others.

The problem, from my point of view, is that the Wahabbis and allied factions are right - their "version" of Islam is the REAL, authentic Islam. It will always keep cropping up again and again until Islam is eradicated, simply because it is the ONLY version of Islam that can be supported by the Qur'an. That book preaches war, bloody war, until all other religions are eradicated. It's codified in their own texts, and cannot be purged from them or explained away. For that very reason, even if the current "fundamentalist" Islam were eradicated, the seed would remain for it to spring up again and again among the "moderate" Islamic population.

Radical Islam will not be gone until ALL Islam is gone. That fact makes me sad, but it is a fact nonetheless, and there is no way to escape it. Only being pragmatic will allow survival of "not-Islam" in the world, no matter what version of "not Islam" we are speaking of.

Quote:I wish the whole world could live in peace and brotherly love...BUT.... It would appear wishes have as much value as a very small cloud far away when the temps are 43C and no shade in sight.

That would be nice, but it ain't gonna happen. We have a saying around here - "Wish in one hand and shit in the other, and see which one fills up first".

Islam preaches the annihilation of everything "not Islam". There is no negotiating with that mindset. Sadly, the only response to it is to fight back and eradicate IT - one or the other of us will have to go, because Islam cannot and will not get along with "not Islam." Folks will gasp and accuse me of being genocidal, and that may be... but the only response to planned and codified genocide is the genocide of the offending party. Ain't no way around that when the offenders refuse to get along with anyone else and stop killing them. Eventually, you have to kill them right back in order to stop them... or be killed yourself, right along with everything and everyone you've ever known and loved.

This is truly an "us or them" situation, and there aren't really that many of those that exist.

God help us, because Allah sure as hell ain't going to - I hear he's all for the opposition.

I am glad you are not politically correct for I agree with everything you said.. Over here they could put a bounty on them and destroy every Mosque and I would not shed a tear... AND I JOKE NOT....