Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agenda 21 (Video)
I don't know how some of you feel about David Icke, but if you haven't watched him lately, you should give him another chance. He has gained a rather large crowd of supporters since his early days when he was labeled a nut job by the MSM. Of course, that was a smear campaign by the "elite" because he was telling too much truth. He really makes sense in this video, and connects all the dots to show how the separate organizations are all connected to one main organization that want to take over our world.
It is a MUST SEE for everyone on Earth!

Quote:Agenda 21 or Agenda 2030 The Plan To Kill You - David Icke -
The United Nations Depopulation Plan
The global cabal of U.N. Agenda 21 is behind global warming, regionalism, zoning, land and water use control, wealth redistribution, weakening and eventual replacement of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency, global warming, cap and trade, Smart Grid, Smart Meters, carbon taxes, high gasoline prices, global citizens, IB World Schools, Common Core nationalized education standards, biofuels, Marxist advancement across the globe, food control, water access control via the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST), gun control, health control, the Arab Spring/Winter, unchecked illegal immigration, and they are unstoppable.’

Here is a post from Roger Morten on Face Book regarding Agenda 21:

WHY ARE THE RULING ELITE ATTACKING US WITH HURRICANES? WHAT DIFFERENT AGENDAS ARE BEING PLAYED OUT AND WHY?

1. The ruling elite seek to crash the dollar, to destroy America, and to force us into their long desired global totalitarian state. Hurricanes Harvey and Irma add to the massive burden of debt that threatens to crush our country.The estimated combined costs of recovering from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma are more than $290 Billion! Accuweather says that this is the first time in a year that two Category 4 hurricanes have struck the US mainland at the same time, and Irma's sustained intensity is unprecedented since records have been kept during the satellite era.

The Costs associated with these losses include:
Disruption to business
Unemployment periods lasting up to months
Transportation and infrastructure damages
Crop loss, including 25 percent of orange crop
Increased fuel prices
Property damages

Last week, President Trump signed a $15 billion disaster relief bill.With the government running massive deficits, all of the newly approved cash will have to be borrowed, deepening the debt.

2. The enslavement of America and one has taken center stage and it is called “America 2050“. The plan for America 2050 is to herd Americans into 11 megacities consisting of six million people each totaling 66 million people. Under this plan, there are no provisions for any other population developments. After reporting in the August 27, 2014 article, I thought the target date for the implementation of the megacities plan would be the year 2050 as indicated in the title of the organization which is behind the planning (the article can read here).
316,000,000 million Americans will change to 66,000,000 megacity dwellers which equals 250,000,000 missing Americans! 
See the complete depopulation plan at http://agenda21news.com/…/target-date-americas-depopulatio…/ which shows how the elite intend to force us all into 11 Megacities intended to have 6 Million each forced into them. Anything that destroys America, removing our Constitutional Freedoms including our right to bear arms, brings us closer to the “America 2050".nightmare described above.

3. Via a combination of Geoengineering, Genetically Engineered Foods, Vaccines, Toxic Rx Drugs, Smart Meters and other Electromagnetic Radiation including HAARP and by spraying us with weaponized parasites tweaked in a CIA bioweapons lab using nanotechnology intended to bore into lung tissue to perform "various pathological missions" the elite intend to turn us into non reproducing cyborgs while they insulate themselves from the effects of what they seek to do to the rest of us by using all the techniques I have been teaching you. I have documented all of this in previous newsletters such as this one http://ymlpsend1.com/zJiViF

HOW DO WE PROTECT OURSELVES FROM THIS GENOCIDE AGENDA?
HOW CAN WE FIGHT BACK TO DEFEND OUR HEALTH, OUR LIVES AND THAT OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES?

Knowledge = Power! The first thing we must do is to teach anyone around us who will listen! Not everyone will of course, so we must deal in volume! Please forward this alert to everyone within your sphere of influence after first deleting the unsub link at the bottom, otherwise people you forward it to will click on it which would remove YOU from my newsletter!

Read this article:
Wow thats a lot to take in, I need to read it a few times but I think its a little too "out there" for me, but I respect your POV and its interesting.
I have had a little more time to read about it, I dont 100% agree with what is been said but there is no doubt that something bad is on the go. People need to wake up to what is happing.
(09-14-2017, 12:18 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I have had a little more time to read about it, I dont 100% agree with what is been said but there is no doubt that something bad is on the go. People need to wake up to what is happing.

You're right, People Do Need To Wake-Up,,, they really needed to have listened with an open mind and be Vigilant.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]