Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HARVEY FLOODING UNCOVERS SECRET STASH OF AMMO HIDDEN BY OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
Well, well, well, what have we here?   tinysure 

[Image: 132-e1504618463129.jpg]

Quote:A cache of weapons long suspected to be hidden in Texas during Operation Jade Helm 15 was uncovered by the flood waters of Hurricane Harvey. The stockpile, hidden in a small town outside of Lexmar, matches numbers in the inventory reported missing during Obama’s tenure.

Obama and his administration flat out refused to answer where more than 200 million rounds of ammunition went while he was commander-in-chief. The traitor always maintained that there had to be a clerical error. Now that nearly 10 percent of that ammo has been found, little question remains what happened to it.
The questions that do remain will have to be answered. There are 180 million rounds of ammunition out there that could be slated for use by an invasion force led by Barack Hussein Obama.

He has almost a billion dollars worth of weapons and equipment. Having stockpiles of automatic rifle ammo, hand grenades and mortar shells dispersed around the country would come in awfully handy in an all-out ground assault.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said that the stockpile is being carefully inventoried to try to establish a chain of custody.
Many of the lot numbers that appear on the cases have simply “vanished” from the GAOs accounting. When all is said and done, there will be few people between the manufacturer and the last officer to order a lot moved. Someone will be forced to pony up some answers.

Hopefully, this will put an end to Obama’s Deep State Shadow Government. If it can be established that he stole from the taxpayers for a planned coup after he left office, he can be charged with high treason.
Source

Charged with high treason?!  He needs to be put in front of a firing squad!   smallmachinegun
Come on Mystic... how many of us have mislaid our car-keys or
let the TV remote slip down behind a cushion and forgot about it?

...Or I can only presume the cleric who made the error was stockpiling
it for... something or other.
minusculerolleyes

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(09-06-2017, 07:38 PM)BIAD Wrote: Come on Mystic... how many of us have mislaid our car-keys or
let the TV remote slip down behind a cushion and forgot about it?

...Or I can only presume the cleric who made the error was stockpiling
it for... something or other.
minusculerolleyes

Why does that 10cc look like some kind of sexual organ? 

Going off topic here for a minute, this is more of the sexual brain-entrainment the music industry is using to "normalize" sex among the youth.

Just like that advertisement I see stuck everywhere of Dr. Oz with his finger held out with some cream on the tip end. At first glance it looks like a penis. 

Now, back to our regularly scheduled topic...
(09-06-2017, 08:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Why does that 10cc look like some kind of sexual organ? 

Going off topic here for a minute, this is more of the sexual brain-entrainment the music industry is using to "normalize" sex among the youth.

Just like that advertisement I see stuck everywhere of Dr. Oz with his finger held out with some cream on the tip end. At first glance it looks like a penis. 

Well I certainly didn't mean to imply anything like that!

It was a poor attempt at sarcasm towards the 'Oh look, that's where we mislaid the few bullets!'

But on the 'other' topic, I know what you mean, a trick of the media industry.
(09-06-2017, 08:51 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 08:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Why does that 10cc look like some kind of sexual organ? 

Well I certainly didn't mean to imply anything like that!

It was a poor attempt at sarcasm towards the 'Oh look, that's where we mislaid the few bullets!'

But on the 'other' topic, I know what you mean, a trick of the media industry.

Oh, I wasn't implying you MEANT to.   smallroflmao
(09-06-2017, 09:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh, I wasn't implying you MEANT to.   smallroflmao

*Boy In A Dress looks around and ponders Mystic's suggestion that phallic symbols are
being subtly placed around him.
It's almost 9.00.am and a large truck pulls up just over the high fence from his shed.

"Let's see if I can slip this long-one in today" a rough-sounding voice calls from it's cab
and hearing the creak of a person getting out of the truck, BIAD goes to investigate.

The replacing of old street lamps for the new eco-friendly ones had been going on all week
and now with Mystic implying that a covert plan to make everything look like human genitalia,
the curious Man-Girl went to discover if the very workforce that implements the introduction
of metal wangers and doors that looked like 'de pussy, were aware of the subliminal scheme.

"Does that look like a man's dick to you?" BIAD asked as the craggy fellow in overalls dragged
a pneumatic drill from the back of the truck. Even then, Boy In A Dress also mused on whether
the air-powered chisel would fall into that category too.

The middle-aged chap frowned in puzzlement at the query, but as the questioner came appeared
from behind the open truck door, his sudden focus on BIAD's ample assets caused to him to reply
vaguely with "only if you want it to?"

For a few minutes, the worker and the hermaphrodite discussed the subject of Governmental
application of sexual arousal in it's public for uses in advertising and dehumanising tradtional
values.

After agreeing that when two melons on display on a shop shelf can create a better type of
purchasing power -an idea Boy In A Dress suggested solely on the fact that Mrs. Miggins'
daughter 'Big Babs', waved from her mother's window at him, BIAD apologised for delaying the
man from his employment and excused himself.

Noticing a large unopened toadstool growing in the grass verge that separated the garden fence
from the road, BIAD bent down and scrutinised the spore-bearing fungus.
Resigning himself to his drilling, the worker fired up the pneumatic device at the same moment
and so, had lost interest on the recent topic.

"What about this..." the Man-Girl asked and forgetful of his unwillingness to sport underwear,
squatted to investigate the poisonous morel further. "...does this look like a guy's bald-headed
yogurt-slinger?"

Reported later by Mrs. Miggins' daughter, it's said that the labourer took out a garden gnome,
a ford-fiesta's side wing and most of the rear-end of his truck before he regained control of the
concrete-cutting tool.

The flaccid street lamp is still waiting to go in it's hole.*
smallroflmao
(09-07-2017, 09:29 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 09:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh, I wasn't implying you MEANT to.   smallroflmao

*Boy In A Dress looks around and ponders Mystic's suggestion that phallic symbols are
being subtly placed around him.
It's almost 9.00.am and a large truck pulls up just over the high fence from his shed.

"Let's see if I can slip this long-one in today" a rough-sounding voice calls from it's cab
and hearing the creak of a person getting out of the truck, BIAD goes to investigate.

The replacing of old street lamps for the new eco-friendly ones had been going on all week
and now with Mystic implying that a covert plan to make everything look like human genitalia,
the curious Man-Girl went to discover if the very workforce that implements the introduction
of metal wangers and doors that looked like 'de pussy, were aware of the subliminal scheme.

"Does that look like a man's dick to you?" BIAD asked as the craggy fellow in overalls dragged
a pneumatic drill from the back of the truck. Even then, Boy In A Dress also mused on whether
the air-powered chisel would fall into that category too.

The middle-aged chap frowned in puzzlement at the query, but as the questioner came appeared
from behind the open truck door, his sudden focus on BIAD's ample assets caused to him to reply
vaguely with "only if you want it to?"

For a few minutes, the worker and the hermaphrodite discussed the subject of Governmental
application of sexual arousal in it's public for uses in advertising and dehumanising tradtional
values.

After agreeing that when two melons on display on a shop shelf can create a better type of
purchasing power -an idea Boy In A Dress suggested solely on the fact that Mrs. Miggins'
daughter 'Big Babs', waved from her mother's window at him, BIAD apologised for delaying the
man from his employment and excused himself.

Noticing a large unopened toadstool growing in the grass verge that separated the garden fence
from the road, BIAD bent down and scrutinised the spore-bearing fungus.
Resigning himself to his drilling, the worker fired up the pneumatic device at the same moment
and so, had lost interest on the recent topic.

"What about this..." the Man-Girl asked and forgetful of his unwillingness to sport underwear,
squatted to investigate the poisonous morel further. "...does this look like a guy's bald-headed
yogurt-slinger?"

Reported later by Mrs. Miggins' daughter, it's said that the labourer took out a garden gnome,
a ford-fiesta's side wing and most of the rear-end of his truck before he regained control of the
concrete-cutting tool.

The flaccid street lamp is still waiting to go in it's hole.*
smallroflmao

minusculebeercheers      smallrofl