Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘Ghost’ Caught On Camera Browsing In Antiques Store
This is Really Cool!  :biggrin: Go to the Link I provide to watch the security camera video.
I seen what I think is a Ghost, how about You?  :huh:
Quote:Ghostly goings-on are spooking out staff at an antiques store in central England.

Surveillance footage shows what some claim is the specter of a woman browsing the aisles of Hopkinson Vintage, Antiques and Art Centre in Nottingham:

Owner Liam Woodgates spotted the apparition on surveillance tape while re-wiring the company’s security system on Tuesday night, ITV News reports.

And his colleagues are convinced it’s the spirit of the 130-year-old building’s original owner, Mrs. Hopkinson, who is coming back to haunt them.

I was 100 percent convinced by the footage,” general manager Izzy Watts told the Daily Mirror, adding she “actually felt sick” after seeing it for the first time.
Watch the “ghost” appear in the middle channel:

“It’s as if she’s just walking over towards that rail of clothes to have a browse through,” Watts added to the Nottingham Post. “It’s my favorite area of clothing in the shop, so she’s obviously a woman with taste.”

A store worker posted the footage to Facebook on Thursday.

“Eek! We always had a inkling the building was haunted, but this week we spotted something a little disturbing on our CCTV!” states the post under the now-viral video.

The building was first opened in the 1880s as a family run industrial engineers merchants called H. Hopkinson Ltd, according to the Nottingham Post.
Ghost
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
That would be me when I'm dead, still shopping! LOL
Very cool!!!!! :biggrin:
Cool ! Very cool !

[Image: Hopkins-ghost-haunt.jpg]

Quote:The shop as it was when it opened in 1880

I think that there is way more to old buildings than we are led to believe. Ancient floating memories, memories caught in time loops, hauntings...

Cool thread !
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
I agree, some of our Ancestors, Loved Their Life and the Home They Had and Their Friends or Family, They just couldn't Leave it all behind.
They couldn't leave that building that holds some many good memoirs.
You Think?
Or are these mindless Apparitions? Are this just a Recording of a Memory? I Think NOT!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yes, that is a very good capture, if real... and it looks real to me.  Shocked