Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
911 false flag.. The training of the terrorist
This is an interesting presentation on the 911 terrorist who flew the planes.. Worth a listen and take from the video.... whatever..
Just thought I would add Marshal and his dog, daughter and son were found dead with gun shot wounds.. Medical examiner and police said it was a suicide even though no investigation was conducted before the professional cleaners cleaned up the scene ... Interesting

Oh yes! I'm very interested in 9-11 information. I'll listen to the podcast a little later, and that next one too. 

Thanks!   minusculeclap
9/11 Conspiracy Author Phillip Marshall and His Entire Family Found Dead in California.

'Phillip Marshall, an eye-opening author whose works are looked upon by many and his family died
in a way that has yet to be explained.

Marshall is widely known for his 2012 publication “The big Bamboozle: 9/11 and the War on Terror”
could this have gotten him killed?

In this specific publication, he theorized that it was not Al-Qaida that created 9/11, but the Saudi and
American government officials. Marshall was found dead in his home along with his two children and
his dog back in 2013, just a year after this publication.

Reports from the scene say that they died from gunshot wounds. His children’s friends were actually the
people who found their bodies after deciding to visit because they had not heard from them for a few days.

During this terrible incident, their mother (who had separated from Marshall) was traveling abroad otherwise,
it would have likely been her death as well.

Marshall was already afraid of being silenced for his openings about the 9/11 terrorist attacks and Wayne
Madson, a Security Agency Officer believes that Marshall and his family were murdered by the CIA.
According to Madson the side door was wide open when the officials found his body, however, that was 
a door the family never used.

Why would Marshall just kill himself and his family without reason? He wouldn’t.
This man was working hard to expose the lies behind 9/11 and appears to have gotten far too close to his goal.
Marshall was sure that the former United States President George Bush created the 9/11 attacks himself in
order to create a government coup.

Marshall was working on a fourth book in which he was going to reveal much more than we have been given
thus far, however, he and his family met their end before this could happen, coincidence? I think not.
The government has worked very hard to cover this up, and to make it seem like a desperate father’s way out, 
when it was nothing like that...'
SOURCE:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:Marshall was sure that the former United States President George Bush created the 9/11 attacks himself in

order to create a government coup.

I agree. From all the different sources of information that has been coming out, connecting the dots, etc., there's not much room for doubt. 
They had several different reasons to take the towers down and complete several agendas at once; forget all the innocent lives that would be lost in the towers.  I don't even think a word exists to describe these evil people!! tinyok
(08-11-2017, 03:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:...I don't even think a word exists to describe these evil people!! tinyok

Politically-accepted Sociopaths.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-11-2017, 03:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 03:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:...I don't even think a word exists to describe these evil people!! tinyok

Politically-accepted Sociopaths.

That's not harsh/evil enough.  The word doesn't exist in human language.