Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This New Device Can Heal With a Single Touch
Looks like the Elite are sharing some of the ET technology with us... finally. Of course, they have to give it to us at the beginning stages so it won't raise any eyebrows too high.
Here is a new device that apparently will heal damaged skin tissue, and even brain injuries, by creating new cells. 

[Image: 29906170001_5534452651001_5534447854001-vs.jpg]
A new device has been developed at The Ohio State University, which turns cells into other types of cells required for treating diseased conditions. During testing, one touch completely repaired injured legs of mice over three weeks! USA TODAY

Quote:A new device developed at The Ohio State University can start healing organs in a "fraction of a second," researchers say.  

The technology, known as Tissue Nanotransfection (TNT), has the potential to save the lives of car crash victims and even deployed soldiers injured on site. It's a dime-sized silicone chip that "injects genetic code into skin cells, turning those skin cells into other types of cells required for treating diseased conditions," according to a release.
In lab tests, one touch of TNT completely repaired injured legs of mice over three weeks by turning skin cells into vascular cells.

[Image: 636374545330633935-06-graphic.jpg]

Quote:And, it not only works on skin cells, it can restore any type of tissue, Chandan Sen, director of the Center for Regenerative Medicine and Cell-Based Therapies, said. For example, the technology restored brain function in a mouse who suffered a stroke by growing brain cells on its skin.  

This is a breakthrough technology, because it's the first time cells have been reprogrammed in a live body. Current cell therapy methods are high risk, like those that introduce a virus, and include multiple steps, a new study published in Nature Nanotechnology points out. There are no known side effects to TNT and treatment is less than a second, Sen said.
“This technology does not require a laboratory or hospital and can actually be executed in the field," Sen said. "It’s less than 100 grams to carry and will have a long shelf life.” 

It is awaiting FDA approval, but Sen, who has been working on this for four years, expects TNT will be tested on humans within the year. He says he's talking with Walter Reed National Medical Center now. 

"We are proposing the use of skin as an agricultural land where you can essentially grow any cell of interest," Sen said.

Yes, this will be great for our military troops out in the field, and car crashes, since it doesn't require a hospital or lab to use it.
I'm sure it won't take long to reach the full potential that this device can deliver to us, because the SSP scientists already know everything it's capable of doing. :smallwink: 

DISCLOSURE

DRIP...DRIP...DRIP
(08-09-2017, 02:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
DISCLOSURE

DRIP...DRIP...DRIP

In the past, I may have been dubious about all this 'secret technology' that's hidden away
from the average Joe, but recently, there's been things...
tinywondering
It does seem that way.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-09-2017, 04:57 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-09-2017, 02:45 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
DISCLOSURE

DRIP...DRIP...DRIP

In the past, I may have been dubious about all this 'secret technology' that's hidden away
from the average Joe, but recently, there's been things...
tinywondering
It does seem that way.

@"BIAD" , y'all just need to start taking me seriously, and listening to what I'm telling you.   tinybiggrin

There was an agreement made by the "Elite" that in lieu of full disclosure, they would start sharing some of the more advanced technology with us peons. This is only the beginning. 

Stay tuned...
Nice Thread @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I did read something about this yesterday, But I noticed that is said in the last Paragraph Human Testing not for another year, so I assume they expect the general populace to forget about it and we'll never hear it mentioned again.

I mean, no one in the M S m has really jumped on this new medical device.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-09-2017, 10:00 PM)guohua Wrote: Nice Thread @"Mystic Wanderer" 
I did read something about this yesterday, But I noticed that is said in the last Paragraph Human Testing not for another year, so I assume they expect the general populace to forget about it and we'll never hear it mentioned again.

I mean, no one in the M S m has really jumped on this new medical device.
JMHO

My source is from USA Today. Isn't that MSM?  
Maybe the others were ordered not to publish it so not many people would know about it. All they have to do is tell us in one publication, and their part of the agreement is done.

We'll have to keep checking into this to see how it goes.
I dunno...

This scares me, and today has been a really good mood day. I'm not dubious at all, nor sad, nor depressed, nor stressed... in fact I've been so happy I think I farted sunshine earlier. For some reason though, this raises a huge red flag for me. No medical professional needed to use this? Changes cells by injecting "programmed DNA" into skin cells? Ummm... one touch with the right DNA programmed into it, and you have the ultimate hit weapon. Brush up against somebody, touch skin, and boom... instant cancer injection, AIDS injection, you name it. Your victim would never know what hit them or when. We have studied the DNA of different cancers and can determine if it's the super fast kind or slow-growing, which treatment would be the best match for each person's genetic makeup, etc... and we also know that certain diseases "mimic" the host's DNA to make them almost incurable. 

The potential for evil in this thing is just astronomical to me. Sorry to poop on the disclosure parade!!!

tinywhat
(08-10-2017, 12:29 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: I dunno...

This scares me, and today has been a really good mood day. I'm not dubious at all, nor sad, nor depressed, nor stressed... in fact I've been so happy I think I farted sunshine earlier. For some reason though, this raises a huge red flag for me. No medical professional needed to use this? Changes cells by injecting "programmed DNA" into skin cells? Ummm... one touch with the right DNA programmed into it, and you have the ultimate hit weapon. Brush up against somebody, touch skin, and boom... instant cancer injection, AIDS injection, you name it. Your victim would never know what hit them or when. We have studied the DNA of different cancers and can determine if it's the super fast kind or slow-growing, which treatment would be the best match for each person's genetic makeup, etc... and we also know that certain diseases "mimic" the host's DNA to make them almost incurable. 

The potential for evil in this thing is just astronomical to me. Sorry to poop on the disclosure parade!!!

tinywhat

You make a good point @"Spirit Scribe".  But then, just about any type of technology can be used to help humanity, or turned into a weapon. It all depends on whose hands it's in.   tinyhuh
And our own Spirit Scribe Was Having Such a Good Day That,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
[Image: fart_rainbowz_animation__by_chiichanny-d6g8mhf.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
smallrofl
OH MY GOSH... 

I didn't know you had cameras following me!!! I thought that was private!!!

GiantThumbsUp