Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To relax, to motivate, to sleep...
3 songs for 3 very different situations. Nobody believes me when I play my "sleeping music" for them but I'm wired a bit bass ackwards I guess:

To relax - It's a gorgeous day and I think it's time for a cold beer, a nice chair in my backyard, and:

Good sunny day music  tinycool tinylaughing

Later on however I'm feeling like it's nap time. I have too much to do so I need something to pick me up and get me going again:

Far and away the best album Pink Floyd every put out...

But now that everything is done for the day it's time to wind down and get some sleep for a big day tomorrow. Nothing soothes better than:

I'm usually sound asleep before the 3 minute mark  tinylaughing tinylaughing

DFC
You'll never get to Sleep Now,,,,,,,,,,, Well you? tinylaughing
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(08-06-2017, 08:40 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: ...I'm usually sound asleep before the 3 minute mark  tinylaughing tinylaughing

Me too!
I rarely dream and wake always around 6.30am.
Of course, Boy In A Dress doesn't sleep and I have no idea if it's to do with his
lack of eyes or not, but one can only imagine his dreams if he did!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I sleep like a baby! When I was younger I was sure I was going to end up in Guantanamo Bay for some reason and I wanted to be prepared to have heavy metal blasted at me throughout the night. 

I didn't end up as an enemy combatant but I did end up with a house full of kids who don't go to bed at the same early hour as me...  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
(08-06-2017, 09:31 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I didn't end up as an enemy combatant but I did end up with a house full of kids who don't go to bed at the same early hour as me...  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

There are many types of torture, DFC!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(08-06-2017, 09:31 PM)DuckforcoveR Wrote: I sleep like a baby! When I was younger I was sure I was going to end up in Guantanamo Bay for some reason and I wanted to be prepared to have heavy metal blasted at me throughout the night. 

I didn't end up as an enemy combatant but I did end up with a house full of kids who don't go to bed at the same early hour as me...  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

Don't we remember those days,,,,,,, all grown and gone,,,,, sleep early or go to bed late now,,,,, Our Choice!!!  mediumwink
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]