Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make sure to check out Lucid Awakenings!
Earlier, Perfectinsanity gave Rogue-Nation a shout out on her and Sabi's new website Lucid Awakenings

So  I am returning the favor, being as we all want the 'Truth' to be spread and some of the topics we have are different.
Nor are we into a competition thing.

We have some RN members that already post there (me included), but for those of you that have not been there, please go check them out and say hello.

It is a really nice site with wonderful members, some you may recognize from ATS or HH.
And yes, it is easy to navigate (blushes)

As PI stated...."The more sites spreading TRUTH and making a difference the better, so show them some support too!"

Yeah, what she said ^^^^^
:biggrin:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Thanks so much Senona, not only for this but sticking by me and having my back, and being there for me when I was screwed over. 

I know you all know all to well how that feels, and for both of our sites they are something good that has come from that. We turned negatives in to positives! 

You guys should be so proud of what you created here and I think that your a bunch of great people. I will continue spreading the word about it not only on my site but Twitter too! 

this site will be a great Success I am sure of it!
Quote:You guys should be so proud of what you created here and I think that your a bunch of great people. I will continue spreading the word about it not only on my site but Twitter too!

Same goes to you and your site!!

I'll mix in some of your LA tweets in with ours once we get the domain switched back over.
And on Facebook too, even tho that is a different crowd I think.
Kinda on hold at the moment, being as the links won't work once we change back to rogue-nation.com

Also feel free to place a link here from your site
Like if you are working on a thread or posting a comment and you want to use it as a reference, go ahead and place the LA link in there.
We don't mind.

Quote:Thanks so much Senona, not only for this but sticking by me and having my back, and being there for me when I was screwed over. 

I know you all know all to well how that feels, and for both of our sites they are something good that has come from that. We turned negatives in to positives!

Anytime you want to talk, I'm here for you
Well sooner or later anyway...eventually. LOL

Sadly, yes we know how it feels to be screwed over.....and then some.

And yet here we are still, marching on to a strong beat.
One step at a time.

"What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"
(or so they say)
:stumped:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Ill be happy to do the same! I tweeted some stuff, i find its easier to fit more hashtags with how the links are setup for here. Thats handy. 

Also like I have said feel free to do the above at LA too!  :biggrin: We don't mind a bit! 

Thank you very much Senona that means alot, same goes to you. I am lucky to have you as a friend 

Yeah its not fun, but such is life, we just learnt the hard way, seems to be the way for me lol.
I tried to join the forum, but my email has yet to come. Should I try to join lucid awakenings again?

ETA: I figured it out. I simply attempted to sign in and it gave me an option to resend the activation email.
Hi,, perfectinsanity, it's good to see you, Thank You For your Kindness towards us and I know we'll have Links and referrals to LA too.
Thank You,,,, REALLY!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-27-2016, 05:32 PM)Melina Hawk Wrote: I tried to join the forum, but my email has yet to come. Should I try to join lucid awakenings again?

ETA: I figured it out. I simply attempted to sign in and it gave me an option to resend the activation email.

Ill look in to why you didn't get the first one Melina, thanks for bringing it to my attention. 

Guohua - nice to see you too! thank you so much for your kindness also :) as I have said I have alot of respect for you all that run RN, its a great site and I really enjoy posting here. You guys have alot of topics we don't have its nice to discuss different things with all kinds of people. And I am in love with this new site!
Just letting you all know Lucid Awakenings will soon have our own Radio show! We are partnered up with transcendence FM for a show, if any of you are interested in participating would love to hear from yous! We still have to sort over a few more details and do some planning for the show but it should be fun. 

Maybe even Rogue Nation could have their own show! hint hint haha! Would be very cool.
(08-10-2016, 12:35 PM)perfectinsanity Wrote: Just letting you all know Lucid Awakenings will soon have our own Radio show! We are partnered up with transcendence FM for a show, if any of you are interested in participating would love to hear from yous! We still have to sort over a few more details and do some planning for the show but it should be fun. 

Maybe even Rogue Nation could have their own show! hint hint haha! Would be very cool.

Alright, very good! Congrats!!   minusculethumbsup

Unfortunately, with the old RN forum glitching up on us on that last update, it forced us to redo the forum with new software (which is 100% better), so RN radio had to be put on hold for the time being.

Eventually one day, in the future, I believe Sol will try once again to get RN radio started.
Mainly trying to get everyone together that is interested in doing the show, seems to be one of the hardest parts -- what with work and real life popping up it's ugly head from time to time.

Maybe Mystic would be interested in participating if it happens to be of her 'interest' topics ....(((grins)))

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(08-11-2016, 04:19 AM)senona Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 12:35 PM)perfectinsanity Wrote: Just letting you all know Lucid Awakenings will soon have our own Radio show! We are partnered up with transcendence FM for a show, if any of you are interested in participating would love to hear from yous! We still have to sort over a few more details and do some planning for the show but it should be fun. 

Alright, very good! Congrats!!   minusculethumbsup

Unfortunately, with the old RN forum glitching up on us on that last update, it forced us to redo the forum with new software (which is 100% better), so RN radio had to be put on hold for the time being.

Eventually one day, in the future, I believe Sol will try once again to get RN radio started.
Mainly trying to get everyone together that is interested in doing the show, seems to be one of the hardest parts -- what with work and real life popping up it's ugly head from time to time.

Maybe Mystic would be interested in participating if it happens to be of her 'interest' topics ....(((grins)))

I know I'm late to the conversation, and I'm still looking around on the site, but I for one would be very interested in RN Radio. I just got internet back after three and a half years, and I have yet to get a webcam to do Skype or anything else on, but I would love it. I've done video and audio production, I have a print journalism background, and I love to talk into a camera so maybe I would even volunteer to do a show if I can figure out what the heck I'm doing on here first tinylaughing !
@"Spirit Scribe" 
That would be GREAT!
Let's see if we can get Sol and Jude, gordi and BIAD attention.

Sol is working so hard he hardly has time to stop in.
I'll email and  text him for you.
@"Spirit Scribe",  I was very excited when we first started our show here a year or so ago.  I was getting a lot of good people to interview, so I guess you could say I was working in the background with the show. I was very let down when nothing ever came of it.

If SOL ever has time to get back here, I hope we can start it back up someday.  Maybe you could even do some of the things he was doing that he no longer has time to do?

I'll be watching this development with a close eye.   :smallwink:
(07-17-2017, 04:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Spirit Scribe",  I was very excited when we first started our show here a year or so ago.  I was getting a lot of good people to interview, so I guess you could say I was working in the background with the show. I was very let down when nothing ever came of it.

If SOL ever has time to get back here, I hope we can start it back up someday.  Maybe you could even do some of the things he was doing that he no longer has time to do?

Hehehe... so much for tiptoeing in and quietly observing for a while... I think I just did a cannonball!!!   tinybiggrin
(07-18-2017, 05:53 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 04:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Spirit Scribe",  I was very excited when we first started our show here a year or so ago.  I was getting a lot of good people to interview, so I guess you could say I was working in the background with the show. I was very let down when nothing ever came of it.

Hehehe... so much for tiptoeing in and quietly observing for a while... I think I just did a cannonball!!!   tinybiggrin

Yeah, a cannonball indeed!   

Can't sneak much past MW...LOL  minusculebiggrin

But yeah, 'real life' sucks sometimes the way it throws a sucker punch at ya and messes up one's plans/routine.  smallnotamused
Sadly, the RN radio show being one of the things that got put off.

But for sure, we will make note of your interest and pass it along to Sol    minusculethumbsup

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(07-22-2017, 10:09 PM)senona Wrote:
(07-18-2017, 05:53 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote:

Yeah, a cannonball indeed!   

Can't sneak much past MW...LOL  minusculebiggrin

But yeah, 'real life' sucks sometimes the way it throws a sucker punch at ya and messes up one's plans/routine.  smallnotamused
Sadly, the RN radio show being one of the things that got put off.

But for sure, we will make note of your interest and pass it along to Sol    minusculethumbsup
I did mention it to Sol, I think maybe I nee to remind him.
(07-17-2017, 01:45 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Spirit Scribe" 
That would be GREAT!
Let's see if we can get Sol and Jude, gordi and BIAD attention...

what... huh?
Who's throwing stones at my window?? LOL

Two words....

GO SCRIBE!

I would be delighted if we could get something... anything "going"!!

Go For It I say!
G
RN Radio.

I would love it. The problem I have is time. Now, more than ever. Things are moving in rl, on this side of the pond, at ludicrous speed (if anyone's ever seen Spaceballs) lol

But if something does see the light of day and I can be of any help, I would be more than pleased to assist when I can.

minusculebiggrin
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Explanation: @ EVERYBODY ... I am a member of Revolution Radio at ....

http://www.freedomslips.com/index.htm

And there are slots available on studio A and on studio B for radio hosts who want to do a show.

Personal Disclosure: If anybody feels they are up to doing a real radio show on a radio station that has at least 1/4million+ potential listeners as an audience then please contact me here on RN with a private message or grab my attention in the shoutbox ... and I will help facilitate that asap ok!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!