Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI, CIA, and False Flags
I've been seeing a lot of things lately about how most all 'False Flags' in the U.S. have been the creation of the FBI, or the CIA.  I don't remember if I read it in a thread here, or watched it in a video, but recently I came across a quote that went something like this:  "Our government creates crisis so they can stay in business".  That's paraphrasing, but you get the point.  If there were no threats to the public, what would we need them for, right?

Here are some videos discussing these false flags, with documentation offered for the reader.

I'll start out with this short video:

Quote:Published on Oct 5, 2016
Former CIA Agent: Every Terrorist Attack In US Was A False Flag Attack

Apart from documents that have outlined supposed terrorist threats, like Al-Qaeda, and their connection to US intelligence agencies, like the CIA, there are a number of whistleblowers that have come out adding more fuel to the fire. Because not many are even aware of these documents, letting people know about a truth that can be hard for people to accept, let alone ponder the possibility is very important. It’s just one aspect of the veil that’s been blinding the masses for quite some time now.

David Steele, a 20-year Marine Corps intelligence officer, and the second-highest-ranking civilian in the U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence. He is a former CIA clandestine services case officer, and this is what he had to say:

“Most terrorists are false flag terrorists, or are created by our own security services. In the United States, every single terrorist incident we have had has been a false flag, or has been an informant pushed on by the FBI. In fact, we now have citizens taking out restraining orders against FBI informants that are trying to incite terrorism. We’ve become a lunatic asylum.”

Ugh! That lying POS Obama at the beginning makes me sick.  If you don't know enough dirt on him yet, here are some recent articles:

Benghazi Special Forces GO PUBLIC, Now We Know What REALLY Happened

Anyway, back to the false flags...

In a recent video I was watching from Project Camelot with Kerry Cassidy, she brought up an interesting statement about the REAL reason we are trying to get into a war with North Korea is because of all the minerals they have there... and we want them! 

Then today, I came across this article:

North Korea is sitting on a stockpile of minerals worth trillions

Quote:North Korea is notorious for its totalitarian regime and human rights violations. Fewer people may realize the secretive country is also sitting on trillions in untapped wealth.

Embedded deep beneath the country's mountainous zones are some 200 varieties of minerals, including gold, iron, copper, zinc, magnesite, limestone, tungsten, and graphite, Quartz reports.

Some of these stockpiles are among the largest in the world, and North Korea, a tiny and cash-strapped nation, frequently uses them to bring in additional revenue — no matter the laws against doing so.

The total value of these minerals lies somewhere between $6 trillion and $10 trillion.
But the country is too poor to create the infrastructure needed to export the minerals — at least in large enough quantities to make a dent in its overall wealth. Still reliant on China, South Korea, and Russia for its financial and energy needs, North Korea has only made small deals with neighboring countries.

And there is more to read on that from the source link. 

So... can we trust what the media is telling us about North Korea being a threat, or have we just backed Little Kim into a corner where he feels he has to defend his country? 
Are the missiles that are being reported really from NK, or are they from us, or some other country to make us fear them and back the President to go to war with them, just like we did with the 9-11 false flag?  If the U.S. is hit, or one of our allies, how do we know for sure it came from North Korea? I have learned to believe the exact opposite of what the MSM tells us.

One thing I heard said recently was, anytime there is a call to go to war, there is a false flag involved. Without the false flags, we'd have no need to go to war with anyone.

Here is another video you might enjoy on false flags. It is really excellent information:

OK, Yes our government will create a False Flag, but normally it is to push forth an agenda.

I would venture to say, The Main Stream media has in the last two or more years and very recently, created or manufactured most of the False Flags the Public has been made aware of.

Yes the Obama Administration created false flags to get peoples sympathy for the illegals and their children, also the so-call Muslims allowed into our country with being Vetted.
But remember he had help from the MSM the interior time.

The reports of terrorism being a false flag is Bull Shit!
The fact there was Terrorist acts committed in America under the Obama regime that wasn't Classified as Terrorist acts, is a Crime!

Again JMHO
Mr. G.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:The reports of terrorism being a false flag is Bull Shit!

I agree with that. There ARE real terrorists out there, but sometimes these 'terrorists' are used to scare the masses so the 'powers that be' can control the public with their agenda... just as you said. 

Here is an excellent video I watched last night that also discusses false flags, and other interesting topics, with FBI Investigator, John Desouza.

False Flags occur, but terrorist incidents are very unlikely to be among them. It's very difficult to get a person to outright kill themselves for the sole benefit of the government, and the vast majority of these incidents have been suicide missions. If the perpetrators escaped or vanished, I might be induced to consider the possibility, but as things are the way the are, I can't. These folks are killing themselves entirely for their desert demon, in hopes that they will have a cushy after life and the demon's favor. There is no evidence at all to indicate otherwise.

On the subject of North Korea, however, I'm entirely mystified. North Korea is about as much threat as a mouse that barks at a cat, and for the life of me I cannot fathom WHY the mainstream media keeps hammering on what a "danger" they are. I've seen no evidence at all of any danger NK could possibly present to US. The missiles are North Korean of course, and are launched from North Korea, and it would be hard as hell to convince them to let us launch missiles from THEIR ground with the objective of getting into a war in which they would inevitably be pounded into bug dust. Where is the incentive for them to allow a "false flag" to be launched from THEIR turf? Furthermore, the North Korean missiles are laughable. They are notoriously inaccurate and horrendously poorly constructed, with pitifully short ranges to be a "danger" to us. They just can't manage to get their missiles close enough to us to be any sort of danger. Even if they had the range, it's as likely that they would fall on China or Russia if they were aimed at us.

Their largest nuclear test detonation that I know is is about half a kiloton. We have conventional bombs bigger that that!

SO - they might be a danger to Japan, or China, or South Korea as things stand, but not any danger to us at all... so why in the hell does the media keep trying to hype it up as if they were some sort of credible threat to America?

That shit just makes me yawn and fall asleep when I see it on the news again and again and again.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-11-2017, 05:51 AM)Ninurta Wrote: False Flags occur, but terrorist incidents are very unlikely to be among them. It's very difficult to get a person to outright kill themselves for the sole benefit of the government, and the vast majority of these incidents have been suicide missions. If the perpetrators escaped or vanished, I might be induced to consider the possibility, but as things are the way the are, I can't. These folks are killing themselves entirely for their desert demon, in hopes that they will have a cushy after life and the demon's favor. There is no evidence at all to indicate otherwise.

On the subject of North Korea, however, I'm entirely mystified. North Korea is about as much threat as a mouse that barks at a cat, and for the life of me I cannot fathom WHY the mainstream media keeps hammering on what a "danger" they are. I've seen no evidence at all of any danger NK could possibly present to US. The missiles are North Korean of course, and are launched from North Korea, and it would be hard as hell to convince them to let us launch missiles from THEIR ground with the objective of getting into a war in which they would inevitably be pounded into bug dust. Where is the incentive for them to allow a "false flag" to be launched from THEIR turf? Furthermore, the North Korean missiles are laughable. They are notoriously inaccurate and horrendously poorly constructed, with pitifully short ranges to be a "danger" to us. They just can't manage to get their missiles close enough to us to be any sort of danger. Even if they had the range, it's as likely that they would fall on China or Russia if they were aimed at us.

Their largest nuclear test detonation that I know is is about half a kiloton. We have conventional bombs bigger that that!

SO - they might be a danger to Japan, or China, or South Korea as things stand, but not any danger to us at all... so why in the hell does the media keep trying to hype it up as if they were some sort of credible threat to America?

That shit just makes me yawn and fall asleep when I see it on the news again and again and again.

Yes, I agree some real terrorists blow themselves up, but it's those who run into places shooting people that  usually turn out to be  a mind-controlled patsy that gets killed by police before they can talk that I'm talking about.  Just like we've seen in a lot of instances here in the U.S.

I think it was the Orlando shooting (I might be wrong) where the guy sought help, telling the FBI, or cops, that someone was trying to mind-control him into doing some horrific things, but the FBI didn't investigate it. A few days later he shot a bunch of people, then he was killed himself.

"They" set people up to do these terrible things to further their agenda, be it gun control, to induce fear, or whatever, then they kill them, or lock them away where they have no connection to the outside world to speak about what happened.

As for North Korea, I know there is technology that can tell us where a missile is shot from. If it came from North Korea, it came from North Korea. What I'm wondering is probably the same as you; why are 'they' pushing the war with NK so strong?  There has to be a reason they want to indoctrinate that idea into our conscious mind.
They have to make the public THINK they are a threat, so when the time is right, the public will back the decision to go bomb the hell out of them.  And, I think it's just what that article says... we want their minerals. But, there is also another reason...

North Korea is one of the few countries that don't do business with the Central Banks.  The powers that be have to have all the countries in debt to the Central Bank so they can further their control over all the countries. And once that's done, they will have one more block in place to bring in the NWO with one central bank controlling all the money.

So... I am leaning toward thinking that Little Kim has been threatened by 'the big guys' to the point that he is just trying to defend his country.

I think we should mind our own business.  tinyok
Quote:So... I am leaning toward thinking that Little Kim has been threatened by 'the big guys' to the point that he is just trying to defend his country. 
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
My Dear, Fatty Kim wants to Blackmail the US and Others into giving him freebies.
Past Administrations Pain his Father and they've paid him to be good.

As some may have Noticed,,,, Trump don't like to throw Tax Payers Money Away.
It's be better to Take Him Out or Ignore him, but sooner or later after he's been ignored for a while, he would have a Tantrum and Actually Fire A Real Missile at one of our neighbors.

now that I think about it, the best bet is to send in a S. Korean Wet Team.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-11-2017, 08:28 PM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:So... I am leaning toward thinking that Little Kim has been threatened by 'the big guys' to the point that he is just trying to defend his country. 
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
My Dear, Fatty Kim wants to Blackmail the US and Others into giving him freebies.
Past Administrations Pain his Father and they've paid him to be good.

As some may have Noticed,,,, Trump don't like to throw Tax Payers Money Away.
It's be better to Take Him Out or Ignore him, but sooner or later after he's been ignored for a while, he would have a Tantrum and Actually Fire A Real Missile at one of our neighbors.

now that I think about it, the best bet is to send in a S. Korean Wet Team.

Maybe you're right.
I never got into politics too much until this past election, so I'm not up to date with what all Little Kim is about.  I feel like a fish out of water sometimes here with all you military people.   tinylaughing
(07-11-2017, 08:28 PM)guohua Wrote: ...now that I think about it, the best bet is to send in a S. Korean Wet Team.

Oh now,I think we may have another answer to this dilemma. Send in this lady!

Japanese woman dubbed 'Black Widow of Kyoto' admits poisoning fourth husband for money.

'A Japanese woman who is nicknamed “The Black Widow of Kyoto” told a court she would laugh in the face
of a death sentence after she admitted fatally poisoning her husband to inherit his money one month after
they married.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2140]
Reportedly as many as ten men that Chisako Kakehi was either 
in a relationship with, or associated with, are known to have died.

Chisako Kakehi, aged 70, said she used a cyanide compound to kill her fourth and most recent husband
in December 2013. She is also accused of murdering two previous husbands and attempting to murder
a boyfriend.

“I have no intention of hiding the guilt,” Ms Kakehi told the court in the city of Kyoto, after admitting the murder
of 75-year-old Isao Kakehi.

“I will laugh it off and die if I am sentenced to death tomorrow.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Yeah, good idea @BIAD. minusculeknocks

Maybe she can work her womanly wilds on Little Kimmy, and get rid of him the same way.   tinybiggrin