Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This shows Class!
Our President of The United States is a Real Person. Doesn't act like a Snob.
 At lease he tried to get that marines Hat on. No he didn't just walk passed it or Step Om It.
[Image: DEQmFoJWAAYuxTy.jpg:small][Image: DEQmFoIXgAAwHA1.jpg:small]
Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: n9XHLXJt_normal.jpg]/pol/ News Forever @polNewsForever
A Commander-in-Chief that loves and respects the military.

vs

A Commander-in-Chief who disparaged, degraded, and downsized the military.
7:19 PM - 8 Jul 2017

•  

•  996996 Retweets

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=883873312631377921] 2,0892,089 likes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thank you Mr. President for showing you care about our Marines.   tinybiggrin

Obama allowing that Marine to stand there in the rain like that is disgusting. 

I don't know much about certain rules of the military; maybe he wasn't allowed an umbrella too.
If not, someone needs to change the rules. tinyok
Yes a Real President.
I bet Soros is Madder Than Hell.
[Image: uninstalling-obama.gif?w=497]
(07-09-2017, 03:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thank you Mr. President for showing you care about our Marines.   tinybiggrin

I don't know much about certain rules of the military; maybe he wasn't allowed an umbrella too.

You can get used to standing in the rain, sleeping in the mud, shivering in the cold, eating out of cans like a dumpster-diving dog and getting shot at, and realizing that the folks who put you there give nary a shit about your comfort, so long as they got theirs.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-11-2017, 06:38 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 03:30 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thank you Mr. President for showing you care about our Marines.   tinybiggrin

You can get used to standing in the rain, sleeping in the mud, shivering in the cold, eating out of cans like a dumpster-diving dog and getting shot at, and realizing that the folks who put you there give nary a shit about your comfort, so long as they got theirs.

That is Such A True Statement.  minusculeclap