Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Intel Analysis of ISIS Propaganda Rags
As most here are probably aware, I regularly read ISIS propaganda rags to gather insight into them. Now certain operators have made that task I have set myself far more difficult of late, trying to erase them from the internet (fat chance - just ask Wayne Herschel or Judy Faltskog how easy a task that is, even against one man, much less an entire pseudo-governmental organization!), and employing other nefarious stratagems to - as my best guess - ferret out who's downloading them when they CAN (maybe) be found.

Anyhow, I thought I'd start a thread where I can gather all of my analyses of them as they can be found.

I've just managed to get issue 10 of Rumiyah, which was released 7 June, so it's been just under a month. Issue 11 was allegedly released 4 July, but there is some turmoil surrounding it, as, like issue 7, there was apparently a spurious version released before the actual version was supposed to be released. That's probably a whole 'nuther story that may not be told for 50 years or so, if ever.

So, in perusing this issue 10 of Rumiyah, one thing that strikes me before I'm even all the way through it is that ISIS is apparently having problems with gossipy women spreading fear among the troops, which points to a fairly successful psyop to me. It was successful enough that ISIS had to devote an entire article to attempt to counter it. They refer to it as "irjaf" (fear-mongering), and apparently there has been some rightful fear and rumors introduced into the female population of ISISstan which they are dutifully carrying to their fighters and whomever else will listen, creating a panic that ISIS is trying, unsuccessfully, to counter.

There's more ways than one to fight a war, and bullets are not always the best option. I believe that Sun Tzu had something to say about using fear as a weapon, causing an enemy to defeat itself. The most successful wars are sometimes won with nary a shot ever fired. We are, apparently, out-terrorizing the terrorists, and not having to blow ourselves up to do it. That right there is what they call a win-win.

All that from just reading between the lines of a terrorist rag that someone doesn't want you top get your hands on. Things that make you go "hmmmm...".

I'll post more later after I read and digest it, and perhaps gather links to some of my earlier analyses here as well, so that this thread is a repository for them.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Thanks Ninurta, I was hoping you'd do a thread and offer insights to what the hell is really going on.

In regards of your sugestion that a possible pysop using females to stir the 'fear-pot'... would you say
that this is just could be just a natural effect from a different perspective from a totally different viewpoint
or a deliberate 'reading-from-a-script' -style, deliberate act?

What I mean is that it's been said that women see the world differently to men and in an enivornment of
war, male dominated dogma and family concerns, couldn't this be just a non-premeditated opinion that's
starting get some traction?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Much appreciated @"Ninurta".  smallawesome

Like BIAD, I was hoping you would keep us informed of what to expect next.

Looking forward to this thread.

Now, off to subscribe so I don't miss a thing.

ETA: I'll wait until you have your other links shared on this one before I send it out to social media.
(07-05-2017, 10:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: Thanks Ninurta, I was hoping you'd do a thread and offer insights to what the hell is really going on.

In regards of your sugestion that a possible pysop using females to stir the 'fear-pot'... would you say
that this is just could be just a natural effect from a different perspective from a totally different viewpoint
or a deliberate 'reading-from-a-script' -style, deliberate act?

What I mean is that it's been said that women see the world differently to men and in an enivornment of
war, male dominated dogma and family concerns, couldn't this be just a non-premeditated opinion that's
starting get some traction?

Not necessarily "reading from a script", but more a fostering of unease, allowing it to take root and grow. The best way to infect the ranks with such damaging notions is to instead infect their support structure - i.e. in this case the women - because it will spread more readily in the ranks of the non-combatants, and every tendril that spreads in that fertile soil will eventually pierce a fighter. Non-premeditated opinion certainly has a place in the formula, but more as a fertilizer than as the sprouting seeds.

ISIS has had a problem for some time with defectors, people seeking to leave because reality is not as rosy as the picture that was painted. It seldom if ever is, but in this case it's even worse than normal. ISIS itself recognizes this, and they outright fear the defections. They have admitted, to their own, that "improvements can be made", and actively seek to involve them in the product improvement program. It really doesn't help, though, that many of the folks who suggest improvements get shortened by about 10 inches or so. That's not real conducive to making improvements, crossing out the squawkers who point out what needs to be improved. Contrarily, it tends to foster a quest in the populace for escape.

ISIS has been steadily losing revenue, in part because their revenue generating facilities sometime spontaneously explode, but perhaps more importantly because their tax base in the form of human chattel keep jumping the fence and escaping.

A program to accelerate that desire to escape is fairly easy to implement under those conditions. It's just a matter of planting a seed of doubt here and there, then allowing it to sprout and bloom, take on a life of it's own, and grow with every telling. Women, especially women who don't get out much, are the ideal sprouting medium to  let that flourish.

At this point, even a lot of the fighters are seeking escape, and ISISstan is continually shrinking. The biggest danger of that exodus is also touched upon in a couple articles in Rumiyah 10 - export. As I've mentioned in another post, the cancer of ISIS has sent tendrils eastward with the exodus, and has found a place to sprout again, this time in the southeast of Asia, specifically the southern Philippines. Rumiyah covers several "operations" in the southern Philippines in this issue, and devotes an entire article to an interview with the "sheikh" of that Area of Operations. I look for Southeast Asia to become the next base of operations for ISIS after the Middle East is cleansed.

Some of those tendrils have also spread westward into Europe and even the US, but the ground there is not yet fertile enough for them to take root.

Vercingetorix would have utterly destroyed Caesar has it not been for one woman, with a child, who made enough noise to cause him to back down from his slash and burn strategy of area denial to the Romans. That one woman, and the decisions made in the wake of her squawking, put him firmly on the road to defeat instead, which ended at Alesia. Now imagine 10 or 15 of that woman, strategically planted at several widespread centers to grow from.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-05-2017, 03:32 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Much appreciated @"Ninurta".  smallawesome

Like BIAD, I was hoping you would keep us informed of what to expect next.

Looking forward to this thread.

Now, off to subscribe so I don't miss a thing.

ETA: I'll wait until you have your other links shared on this one before I send it out to social media.

This probably isn't an exhaustive listing of links, but they're all I had time to find before I get ready for work:

Thread

Thank you Ninurta, I'm gonna have to do some reading.
minusculeclap minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Thank You very Much Ninurta, I also have some reading to do.  minusculeclap minusculegoodjob
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I do realize that many already suspect or know the west has been arming ISIS and anyone else willing to take up arms against Assad's Syria. So call this article and video icing on your conspiracy cake.
Quote:By Spiro Skouras

An investigative journalist has been interrogated by government national security forces and fired from her job for documenting and exposing covert CIA-NATO operations directly arming ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists – a covert operation involving NATO, CIA, U.S.-based Mega Arms Trafficker(s), a shady U.S. organization ran by well-known Deep State Players, and much more.

http://www.activistpost.com/2017/08/jour...rists.html
Quote: An investigative journalist has been interrogated by government national security forces and fired from her job for documenting and exposing covert CIA-NATO operations directly arming ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists – a covert operation involving NATO, CIA, U.S.-based Mega Arms Trafficker(s), a shady U.S. organization ran by well-known Deep State Players, and much more.

Unbelievable!  And unacceptable!   tinyok
(08-30-2017, 02:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote: An investigative journalist has been interrogated by government national security forces and fired from her job for documenting and exposing covert CIA-NATO operations directly arming ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists – a covert operation involving NATO, CIA, U.S.-based Mega Arms Trafficker(s), a shady U.S. organization ran by well-known Deep State Players, and much more.

Believe it.

Under the Obama administration, the U.S. wanted so badly to meddle in internal Syrian affairs (none of our business who won that fight, it was a civil war) that they started arming up ANYONE who would fight Assad and throw Syria into chaos.

Many of those weapons, and many of the soldiers that went with them, "migrated" to ISIS after the Obama administration set ISIS up.

WE created our own worst enemy, and apparently did it on purpose. The only sane reason for that which I can think of would be to use it as a decoy to lure extremists to a relatively small part of the Middle East so we could deal with them all at one - the problem with that notion is that we AREN'T dealing with them all at once, or even really very effectively. that fact leads me to notion #2 - we created them as a distraction for the masses, a boogie monster that they government could point to in order to scare us children into behaving the way they want us to, else they might stop "protecting" us from the monsters.

The whole situation stinks of the brimstone of hell, where the idea had to have been born from.

(08-30-2017, 11:15 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 02:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Believe it.

Under the Obama administration, the U.S. wanted so badly to meddle in internal Syrian affairs (none of our business who won that fight, it was a civil war) that they started arming up ANYONE who would fight Assad and throw Syria into chaos.

Many of those weapons, and many of the soldiers that went with them, "migrated" to ISIS after the Obama administration set ISIS up.

WE created our own worst enemy, and apparently did it on purpose. The only sane reason for that which I can think of would be to use it as a decoy to lure extremists to a relatively small part of the Middle East so we could deal with them all at one - the problem with that notion is that we AREN'T dealing with them all at once, or even really very effectively. that fact leads me to notion #2 - we created them as a distraction for the masses, a boogie monster that they government could point to in order to scare us children into behaving the way they want us to, else they might stop "protecting" us from the monsters.

The whole situation stinks of the brimstone of hell, where the idea had to have been born from.

Yeah, and they might come in handy for some future "false flags" too, or what some label as "staged events".   :smallwink:
Emergency evacuations if ISIS field commanders by guess who ?
Why doesn't this Surprise Me????????
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]