Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Was the Prince of Pop Murdered by the Illuminati?
There have been many reports stating that highly famous individuals who have died mysteriously were involved with the Illuminati. Some names that have come out over recent years include:

Michael Jackson
John Lennon
John F. Kennedy
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Abraham Lincoln
Kurt Cobain
Jim Morrison
John F. Kennedy, Jr. 
and more. Read about each HERE.

I'm only going to discuss one death here: Michael Jackson. 
If you wish to comment on the names listed in the link above, please do.

These are only the people who were allegedly murdered by the Illuminati. There are many, many people in the music industry today that are said to have ties to the Illuminati and are still with us... as long as they do as they are told.

Paris Jackson has made claims that her father was killed by the Illuminati in the article below.

[Image: 700_a46af03cad9acb4e8c4f74ef47e2a1ae.jpg?v=1498410855]

Quote:Members of the Jackson family, such as the sister of Michael Jackson, LaToya have never been shy about telling the public that they believe that there was far more to the death of Michael Jackson than the official record shows.

Now, Michael’s daughter Paris Jackson, who was eleven at the time of her father’s death has come forward to make the sensational claim that her father was murdered by the Illuminati.

When Jackson was alive, it was often suspected that he was in league with the mysterious secret society known as the Illuminati.

People are keeping an eye on the apparition of Illuminati symbolism in popular culture often claimed that Jackson’s album covers and music videos were rife with Illuminati imagery. While some suggested that Jackson was a willing participant in the activities of the nefarious organization others suggested that it was far more likely that he was an unwilling agent of the group. It has long been suspected that a secret mind control program known as MKUltra has been in operation in the pop music industry and it is believed that Michael Jackson may well have been a victim.

If Jackson was a participant in the activities of the Illuminati, it is evident that their relationship must have gone awry at some point, according to Paris Jackson. She claims that her father dropped hints about individuals who were ‘more powerful than the government’ were plotting to kill him, and these claims became more and more frequent in the final weeks of his life.

In one of the last conversations of his life, Jackson told his former manager Dieter Weisner that there was a ‘group of people’ who wanted to get rid of him. “I can’t talk about it over the phone, ” said Jackson in the recorded telephone conversation, ” I don’t know what’s going to happen but I just feel... In my soul. Only God knows. They could shoot me, they could stab me, they could frame me and say I overdosed on DRUGS; they can do a lot of things.” He continued, “It’s not the government, it’s more than the government.”

The only person to be convicted in connection with Michael Jackson’s death has been Dr. Conrad Murray who was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to four years in prison. While Paris Jackson is in no doubt that Dr. Murray was partially responsible for her father’s death, she believes that he was only a pawn in the deadly operation. She said that her beliefs were not based on vague suspicions but that she had solid proof that there is far more to her father’s death than the public have been led to believe. However, Jackson says that she is wary of being too open in public at this point in time about the circumstances surrounding her father’s death. “It’s a chess game. And I am trying to play the chess game the right way, ” she told reporters, “And that’s all I can say about that right now.”

Source

I think Michael was trying to warn the people in some of his songs, especially the one "They don't care about us", and he was eliminated to silence what he might share in the future.   Really sad.   tinycrying