Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There is a plan for Human Population control, is it vaccines?
I think Vaccines are a HUGE part of it! Absolutely. If not one of the main reasons it is certainly one of the main tools used.!!!

Is there a concentrated plan actively in place to reduce the human population on Planet Earth?

Quote:What a question to ask! However, according to a March 2016 paper by Kevin Galalae published in the journal Epidemiology: Open Access titled “Turning Nature against Man: The Role of Pandemics, Vaccines and Genetics in the UN’s Plan to Halt Population Growth”. Galalae sets out in his 16-page article what’s been going on and summarized in the paper’s Conclusion, in part:

All epidemics and pandemics of the past 30 years are fabrications of the UN system and its partners in crime at the national level for the purpose of lowering births below the magic line of replacement level fertility and, more recently, also for limiting life to an economically acceptable and environmentally sustainable age.

Galalae goes on to conclude:
The strategy of depopulation has evolved and has been accelerated and amplified. Having exposed the covert chemical, biological, psychosocial and economic methods of population control, and having destroyed our governments’ cover of secrecy, we have shut down their ability to commit genocide by turning man against man through the misuse of the institutions of state, concealment of vital information, abuse of the rule of law, perversion of science, falsification of facts, misappropriation of public funds, and the debasement of executive powers.

While THIS information below probably is the most disturbing of Galalae’s conclusions:
Vaccines now represent the newest battle line between the 1% and the 99% and between international and individual prerogatives. In the 21st century it is the needle not the bomb that causes death and disease at an unimaginable scale and at an unpredictable cost to the genetic endowment of mankind.

But although the weapon has changed the goal remains the same, to stop and reverse our numbers so that by the end of the 21st century everybody will live just as long, just as sterile, and just as sick.

The planet will be saved but mankind destroyed.

Why do I feel that Galalae’s above conclusions are most disturbing? The answer, I feel, is to be found in the fact that most people are proselytized enough to accept, and even believe, either due to political correctness, peer pressure ‘power’, or what’s rendered as ‘factual’ media information, that the deliberate injecting of neurotoxins, anti-fertility and sterility agents (polysorbate 80 is one), squalene, foreign DNA, mycoplasmas, and nanoparticles into infants, toddlers, and teens—in particular—the future of the human race, is called ‘preventive medical care’, which, ironically, is mandated by federal agencies and state laws! Hypothetically, ought it be called “eugenics by vaccination needles”?

The article explains how all Galalae discusses fits in with the “increased urgency to accomplish the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals” plus countless new pathogens that threaten humans.

That prompts me to ask these questions:

“Where do those new pathogens come from?”

“Are they synthesized in government research labs like Fort Detrick, Maryland, and the infamous Plum Island off the coast of Long Island, New York?”

Was Lyme disease invented on Plum Island?

“Are such ‘inventions’ designated to ‘protect’ us from terroristic assaults thereby making them seem innocuous?”

“Who pays for them? Are taxpayers subsidizing our very own eugenics agenda?”

“Are we unknowingly fulfilling the Georgia Guidestone’s New Age ‘first commandment’?

“Where are accountability requests and investigations by Congress, the media, religions and their clergy, and most of all, we who are impacted by the New World Order’s obviously sordid agenda?”

One of the graphics included in the Epidemiology: Open Access article is a global map depicting global health threats in 2016.

[Image: 2161-1165-6-232-g002.gif]
Missing from the above map is the recently media-hyped Zika virus for which there’s now a fast-tracked vaccine in the works. Zika-blamed brain birth defects (microcephaly) realistically may be due more to, and result from, the chemical larvicide Pyriproxyfen used for mosquito control in Brazil, since Zika has been tracked since the 1940s and ‘50s in Africa with no apparent brain anomalies being recorded—only minor flu-like symptoms —until just recently—2015. What caused the Zika virus suddenly to become a teratogen, if that’s what they want to blame? Was it genetically modified at some point? Or, are toxic chemicals placed in Brazil’s water supplies to blame?

According to Galalae’s article, what the New World Order folks probably want to effectuate and implement by using clandestine chemical birth control measures (vaccines) is what Bill Gates [8] so avidly endorses, i.e., using vaccines to reduce the population.

Lots more at the link!

Source
Well, for years, the elite or rather TPTB, have talked about how over populated our world is, on a global scale.

So it would not surprise me, to know that they have in place, ways to sterilize people by way of vaccines, which is one hypothesis I have heard of.

Others claim that chemtrails are part of the depopulation agenda too, spraying stuff in the air.

To be honest, truth be told, there is no telling what TPTB have in store for controlling the population.
Only time will tell.
But it would probably piss you off, all the while scare the shit out of you depending on what you found out.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

This is a 2009 video, but you can clearly hear how Rockefeller lays out how the over population is hurting (or will hurt) the ecosystem globally.
Even mentions that they are working on a way to sustain the population.
But not "How" they intend on doing that

Maybe that is where vaccines come into play
Innocent enough, one must admit

There are many records of various rich people talking about over population through the years, there is no denying that

So TPTB have known for years over-population is an issue

Yet they are being closed-mouth as to 'what' they intend on doing about it
(or have already done, their plan in action)

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Sad 
Yes, vaccines, fluoridated water, GMO foods, Chemtrails, Mind Control...  
Let me see, did I forget anything? 
That covers most of it: medical, water, food, air, media. 

Yep, they pretty much have it covered.   :notlooking:
(05-25-2016, 06:22 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, vaccines, fluoridated water, GMO foods, Chemtrails, Mind Control...  
Let me see, did I forget anything? 
That covers most of it: medical, water, food, air, media. 

Yep, they pretty much have it covered.   :notlooking:

LOL,That is basically what I was going to say.
I believe they are coming at it, from all angles, to cover all bases.  You don't get vaccinated?  Well, eat this, ect.
And the sickening thing is, we have to pay for the privilege of being poisoned.  So they get rich, effectively by killing us.
I'm going to play devil's advocate on this issue. 

If our food, medicine, etc is used for population control, then why does the population of the Earth continue to rise?
(05-25-2016, 07:17 PM)Melina Hawk Wrote: I'm going to play devil's advocate on this issue. 

If our food, medicine, etc is used for population control, then why does the population of the Earth continue to rise?
That's right,,,,, What are the illegals eating that does not affect them? I see them every day and they have four kids in tow and another in the Oven!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-25-2016, 07:17 PM)Melina Hawk Wrote: I'm going to play devil's advocate on this issue. 

The last time I checked ithe growth rate of the world population had halved, we are still popping them out but its slowed down alot. We are still seeing the impact of all these sinister doings also, which takes time. If they weren't discreet about it, it wouldn't be possible.

They are actively trying to weaken us, targeting our immune systems so our ability to fight diseases diminishes.
Well our auto-immune disease index has increased a thousand fold since the advent of vaccines, gmos, and even pesticides. This drives the need for medicines and treatments, which cost money...and the merry wheel goes round and round.

But since the intervention of science with vaccines and other sciences that impact our health - we have flourished. We live longer lives and the life expectancy continues to go up. 

I guess I see the whole process as progress - the good and the bad. So while our race doesn't contend with epidemics like smallpox, cholera and other diseases we've overcome - it does contend with newer diseases we can identify and treat. 

I don't know how much of that we can blame on intention, rather than it just being human nature.
I don't think vaccines are there for population control.  They want us to be dependent on the system approved by our government.  Vaccines do weaken our bodies ability to adapt to new viruses and mutations of existing viruses.  They make us utilize one of our immune defenses more which weakens another immune function. 

I don't believe half of them are necessary, we got here this far over many many thousands of years without vaccines, those who survived had the best immune systems.  Vaccines just steer our immune systems and they can cause unnecessary inflammation if too many are taken.

There is something else that is causing a reduction in our population but I am not sure what it is.  If you consider the immigrants coming in, I think the US population is actually decreasing and it is not all about birth control.  Many couples cannot have kids.

Vaccines may have a little to do with population control, but not a major effect.  They cause a lot of problems in some people though, I do not think it is good to have so many.