Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
There Are Over 22 Jihadi Training Camps in the United States of America
You read that right!  And the FBI says there is nothing they can do about them.   smallnotamused 

[Image: 8acaec86e6a0a8cb25bc620b11a07f79.jpg]

It is confirmed that there are over 22 Jihadi Training Camps in the United States of America, but the FBI says there is nothing that can be done about them.

These training camps have been connected to Muslims of America (MOA) and belong to Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a Pakistan Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda-related branch. These camps are nothing new, as at least 19 of them were established as early as 2012.

Hmm... wasn't that when Obummer was in office?     Imagine that!   tinysure 

FBI documents obtained by “The Clarion Project” in 2007 detailed the Texas enclave.

The organization says it has a network of 22 “villages” around the U.S., with Islamberg as its main headquarters in New York. TheClarion Project obtained secret MOA footage showing female members receiving paramilitary training at Islamberg. It was featured on the Kelly File on FOX News Channel in October. A second MOA tape released by Clarion shows its spokesman declaring the U.S. to be a Muslim-majority country.
Quote:
Quote:A 2007 FBI record states that MOA members have been involved in at least 10 murders, one disappearance, three firebombings, one attempted firebombing, two explosive bombings and one attempted bombing. It states:
“The documented propensity for violence by this organization supports the belief the leadership of the MOA extols membership to pursue a policy of jihad or holy war against individuals or groups it considers enemies of Islam, which includes the U.S. Government. Members of the MOA are encouraged to travel to Pakistan to receive religious and military/terrorist training from Sheikh Gilani.”
The document also says that, “The MOA is now an autonomous organization which possesses an infrastructure capable of planning and mounting terrorist campaigns overseas and within the U.S.” ~Clarion Project
Without a doubt, these groups should be considered extremely dangerous, but as PJ Media reports, the FBI cannot do anything about these suspected bastions of terror.
Quote:“Federal Bureau of Investigations documents detailing a 22-site network of terrorist training villages sprawled across the United States. According to the documents, the FBI has been concerned about these facilities for about 12 years, but cannot act against them because the U.S. State Department has not yet declared that their umbrella group, MOA [Muslims of the Americas]/Jamaat ul-Fuqra, as a Foreign Terrorist Organization.”
Pamela Geller, outspoken anti-Islamic activist, has more:
Quote:
Quote:I have also discovered that another member of the MOA compound in Sweeny is a police officer for the nearby city of Freeport; his name is Hussein Jones. Informed and well-placed sources have informed me that a few years ago, there was a shooting on the compound. County officers were called, as well as EMS. However, when they arrived, they faced hostile members of the compound who would not allow them inside.
A police officer who was at the scene said that as this confrontation was going on, a constable of the neighboring Fort Bend County came speeding up in his car and began angrily rebuking the police officers who were there. He also tried to prevent the officers and EMS technicians and paramedics from gaining access to the compound. This constable also turned out to be a member of the MOA compound. However, as a result of his behavior during this incident, he was fired from his position as constable, and county officials were ultimately able to get inside the compound, although Brazoria County police are still not allowed in.
My sources tell me also that the compound is made up of mobile buildings that the group regularly rearranges, always positioning them in a way so that if law enforcement had to storm the compound, they would be sitting ducks with a sure tactical disadvantage.
Police officials say there are no laws to stop this group from what they are doing, and they cannot do anything until they break some kind of law. ~WND
She continues, detailing the intricate operation of these compounds:
Quote:
Quote:I ran a piece by Paul Williams at my website Atlas Shrugs on Aug. 6, 2007, reporting that “Jamaat ul-Fuqra, a terrorist organization with headquarters in Pakistan, has established over 45 compounds in rural areas throughout America. The compounds are providing paramilitary training to new recruits for the great jihad against the USA under the not-so-watchful eye of federal law enforcement officials. Most of the recruits are African-Americans who converted to Islam while doing hard time in federal prison.”These are essentially America’s no-go Shariah zones, where even police maintain a hands-off policy. Mahmoudberg’s sister terror compound in New York, Islamberg, contains a campus of “The International Quranic Open University,” at which students get training from manuals written by Jamaat ul-Fuqra leader Mubarak al-Gilani, who teaches them that the Muslim’s “foremost duty” is to “wage jihad” against the “enemies” of Islam. Williams reported that “the students are also treated to Gilani’s poetic tirades against Western civilization and his jihad jingles, such as this marching song:
Quote:“Come join my troops and army,”
Says our Sheikh Gilani.
“Prepare to sacrifice your head.
“A true believer is never dead.
“Say ‘Victory is in the air,’
“The kafir’s blood will not be spared.”

Gilani boosts: “We give [students] specialized training in guerilla warfare. We are at present establishing training camps. You can easily reach us at Open Quranic offices in upstate New York or in Canada or in South Carolina or in Pakistan.” ~WND
In America, a “prepper” can make it onto the FBI’s most wanted list, but not a known Islamic terror cell on our own soil?

This is very disturbing news.  I had heard there were some camps here, but I didn't realize there were so many.  tinysurprised

Has anyone heard if Trump is doing anything about this? 
Jamaat ul-Fuqra is nothing new - they've been around for a while, but amazingly quiet the past few years. They were started by a Pakistani called "Sheikh Gilani". At one time they had 28 camps around the US, with HQ in Hancock, NY. They've been involved in welfare fraud in California, has a weapons cache in abandoned mines in Colorado, and are the group that killed Alan Berg. They are almost entirely American prison converts to Islam, and have been around since the early 90's under George Bush I, far longer than the 2012 quoted in the article. Their camps frequently, although not always, feature training areas with obstacle courses and shooting ranges.

They claim "Jamaat ul-Fuqra" means "Community of the Impoverished" or "Poor", but an actual Pakistani, a native Urdu speaker, laughed and told me it means "Bunch of Beggars".

You can't much trust the FBI about them - the FBI has gone to dinner with them, actually broke bread with them in a "community outreach" program. In other words, the FBI are their buddies. That has caused some folk - let's call them "concerned citizens" - to mistrust FBI comments about them and investigate for themselves. There are eyes on them, even now. Folks with nothing better to do than lay around in the brush with binoculars and scopes and watch what they are up to. Their security sucks, but that is a common failing of Muslims.

I only saw one ul-Fuqra compound marked on the map in Virginia, claiming to be in Roanoke. it's not - it's actually in a place called "Red House". There is another at Meherrin near Richmond, and a third in Falls Church (a hotbed of American jihadis all around). The bunch in Meherrin is funny - they think Allah gave that place to them, and swear that it's actually "Mahareen"... an Arabic word instead of the actual Meherrin Indian tribe the place is named after, which is what they believe to be a sign from Allah that the place belongs to them.

Ain't nothing but a thing. What the government lacks in surveillance on the enemy (they're too busy surveilling the rest of us to get around to taking a look at actual enemies), concerned citizens will make up for on their own.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Fascinating... and many of the Jihadi Training Camps are seen as okay by the FBI?!
Scary stuff.
minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:I only saw one ul-Fuqra compound marked on the map in Virginia, claiming to be in Roanoke. it's not - it's actually in a place called "Red House". There is another at Meherrin near Richmond, and a third in Falls Church (a hotbed of American jihadis all around).

Interesting, @"Ninurta".   Thanks for the input. minusculethumbsup2

I'll have to look those places up on the map.  I used to live fairly close to Richmond back in my younger days.

ETA: Went and looked it up. It's only 24 miles from Meherrin to where I used to live.

What's even more interesting is that Falls Church is only 9 miles from Washington DC.   tinysurprised   How convenient!
(06-11-2017, 10:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: What's even more interesting is that Falls Church is only 9 miles from Washington DC.   tinysurprised   How convenient!

Remember Anwar al-Awlaki?

He came from a masjid in Falls Church.

Like I said, it's a hotbed for jihad, and no one 9 miles away in DC gives even a little bit of a damn. There is no real reason I can think of to send a drone half way around the world to get a man who could have much more easily (and cheaply) had an unfortunate accident getting out of the shower.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(06-11-2017, 11:23 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 10:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: What's even more interesting is that Falls Church is only 9 miles from Washington DC.   tinysurprised   How convenient!

Like I said, it's a hotbed for jihad, and no one 9 miles away in DC gives even a little bit of a damn. There is no real reason I can think of to send a drone half way around the world to get a man who could have much more easily (and cheaply) had an unfortunate accident getting out of the shower.

Maybe this is also why Obama wanted to BUY the house in DC.  He would be close to his friends, and ready to give the order.
(06-11-2017, 11:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Maybe this is also why Obama wanted to BUY the house in DC.  He would be close to his friends, and ready to give the order.

"House in DC"? I don't know anything about that, but I do know there will be no general "order", as these guys will be strawberry-colored stains in the road beside their mailboxes if they start to come out loaded for bear.

(06-12-2017, 12:27 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 11:29 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

"House in DC"? I don't know anything about that, but I do know there will be no general "order", as these guys will be strawberry-colored stains in the road beside their mailboxes if they start to come out loaded for bear.

@"Ninurta",
Yes, he had been renting one just a couple of miles from the White House ever since he left office. It was said he kept his handler in the basement to give orders to the BLM people. This was when Trump first took office. Then just a couple of weeks ago I saw where he had bought the house. 
Something is up with that!  I'm afraid to find out what it is.
@"Ninurta"

Here is the article I saw on Yahoo at the time.  Obama Buys Rental Home