Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cern Admits Their Real Mission
I admit I haven't watched the video yet, but I'm on it now.  This doesn't sound too good, I'm afraid.   tinysurprised 
(See next page for comments after I finished the video.)

Quote:The images and explanations in this video are staggering,; they are verifying what we have been saying all along.

They’re going to open up dimensions to allow hyper-dimesional beings full access to our planet …AND ….GIVE THEM HUMAN BODIES. This is what the Transhumanism agenda is all about.

And every leader of every country is involved in the agenda.

Okay, I just finished the video, and OMG!   tinybigeyes 

They show pictures of "another world" reflecting through photos, and much more.

And why did the official from CERN attend the Bilderberg meeting this year?  Yes, he did!

Gianotti, Fabiola (ITA), Director General, CERN

This could very well have something to do with September 23rd of this year.  See my thread here:  LINK

Maybe they are going to unleash the evil spoken about in the Bible?

This is serious folks.  VERY SERIOUS!   tinyshocked
heh....is ok .... got BFG an lots bullets.....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(06-04-2017, 05:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Okay, I just finished the video, and OMG!   tinybigeyes 

They show pictures of "another world" reflecting through photos, and much more.

And why did the official from CERN attend the Bilderberg meeting this year?  Yes, he did!

Gianotti, Fabiola (ITA), Director General, CERN

This could very well have something to do with September 23rd of this year.  See my thread here:  LINK

Maybe they are going to unleash the evil spoken about in the Bible?

This is serious folks.  VERY SERIOUS!   tinyshocked

uhm, it's an ARTS project.
ARTS
AT
CERN.

There is no 7-pointed star in the video... it's google street view's pointer (Shows you which way North is etc).

See "ALL THOSE LETTERS!!"
It's the left portion of the right hand sign and the right portion of the SAME left hand sign.... it says.... (Not Unsurprisingly..."
"ARTS
AT
CERN"

They had an ARTS "Workshop" at CERN
Where 4 groups of people were tasked with creating a story.... A STORY.
It was suggested that they use google streetview as a tool to help...

The "ARTIST" is describing the four workshop stories.

Please tell me I'm wrong?

G
(06-04-2017, 05:59 PM)gordi Wrote: uhm, it's an ARTS project.
ARTS
AT
CERN.

There is no 7-pointed star in the video... it's google street view's pointer (Shows you which way North is etc).

See "ALL THOSE LETTERS!!"
It's the left portion of the right hand sign and the right portion of the SAME left hand sign.... it says.... (Not Unsurprisingly..."
"ARTS
AT
CERN"

They had an ARTS "Workshop" at CERN
Where 4 groups of people were tasked with creating a story.... A STORY.
It was suggested that they use google streetview as a tool to help...

The "ARTIST" is describing the four workshop stories.

Please tell me I'm wrong?

G

No, you're right.  But, the thing is, it's things like this where they reveal the truth to the public. 

Maybe I'm wrong this time... I hope!   tinywondering

But, why was the director of CERN at the Bilderberg meeting last week?   minusculethinking
I admit the guy goes a little overboard interpreting the art projects, but it's things like this where the truth is shown to the public; like in movies, comic books, ART, etc.  
So, I'm wondering if there is any truth behind this?  What they show IS what the conspiracy world has been saying all along.
Why would the ART students be showing things like this if there were no connection?
(06-04-2017, 07:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I admit the guy goes a little overboard interpreting the art projects, but it's things like this where the truth is shown to the public; like in movies, comic books, ART, etc.  
So, I'm wondering if there is any truth behind this?  What they show IS what the conspiracy world has been saying all along.
Why would the ART students be showing things like this if there were no connection?

...because maybe they've heard some of the fantasy/conspiracy stories and were encouraged to write creatively about CERN for their ARTS workshop...
What would YOU write given those circumstances?

I'm NOT saying that nothing bad goes on at CERN btw.
I am saying that this is just an ARTS project that some guy has mis-interpreted as being real.
He is so blinded by his desire to FIND STUFF... that he didn't even notice that "ALL THOSE LETTERS" on the stage signs actually spells "ARTS AT CERN" when you put them together! He was off trying to create conspirational words by jumbling up or re-arranging those letters??? Really?

Non-Story IMHO

G