Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No Borders... Here's One Of The Reasons.
As you can see by the images, the BBC blurred Alaa Sheikhi,'s face, but The Daily
Mail seems to lack the love of diversity that the migrant-loving British broadcaster
has.

Quote:Chemnitz trial: Syrian jailed over stabbing that sparked German far-right riots.

A Syrian man has been sentenced in Germany to nine and a half years in prison over the
fatal stabbing of a man in Chemnitz last year.

Alaa Sheikhi, 24, was found guilty of "joint manslaughter and serious physical injury" over
the death of Daniel Hillig, a 35-year-old carpenter. A second suspect, an Iraqi, is thought
to have fled Germany after the attack...'

Yer' should've had proper borders, mate.

Quote:'...The case led to violent protests in Chemnitz, where far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD)
has strong support. Ahead of his sentencing on Thursday, Sheikhi denied any responsibility
for the death of Hillig.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6277]
The Beeb's attempt to hide the criminal and The Daily Mail's announcement of 'sod it'!

Speaking through an interpreter, he said: "I can only hope that the truth is brought to light here
and that a just verdict is pronounced."

Sheikhi, who had reportedly remained silent throughout the trial, told German public broadcaster
ZDF in a telephone interview just two days before the verdict that he did not touch either the victim
or the knife that killed him.
"I just ran away," he said, adding: "I swear on my mother I did not touch him."

The sentencing comes one year after thousands of neo-Nazis marched through Chemnitz, where
AfD hopes to increase its share of the vote in elections in Saxony and neighbouring Brandenburg
on 1 September.

What do we know about the attack?

In the early hours of Sunday 26 August 2018, a fierce fight broke out between "multiple nationalities"
on the sidelines of a street festival in the eastern German region of Chemnitz, near the Saxony
capital of Dresden.

It remains unclear what triggered the brawl - police at the time dismissed online rumours that Hillig,
who had a German mother and a Cuban father, had been defending a woman from sexual assault.
During the fight, Hillig was stabbed and critically injured. He later died in hospital of heart and lung
wounds. Two other German men with him at the festival, aged 33 and 38 at the time, were seriously
hurt, police said.

Sheikhi, who arrived in Germany in 2015, was arrested hours after the attack, along with another
Iraqi man, who was released due to a lack of evidence...'
BBC:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
The comedy of the coastline continues.

(LBC -Leading Britain's Conversation)

Quote:LBC Uncovers Major People Smuggling Ring Bringing Migrants Across Channel To UK.

'An LBC investigation has uncovered a major people smuggling ring that claims French police
are helping them get people to the UK.

- How I infiltrated a people smuggling gang, by LBC's undercover reporter
An undercover team for LBC infiltrated the criminal gang, operating out of Dunkirk in the north of France.
He covertly filmed the gang, based in Dunkirk, London and Birmingham, who claimed that French police
assist them getting people across the Channel.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6446]

They said authorities tell them not to cross one day, but to come back the next – possibly due to the waters
being patrolled by the UK Border Force. Posing as an Indian family wanting to bring a young relative to the
UK, they met Farooq in his camp deep in woodland off the beaten track in Dunkirk.

Farooq charges £7,000 for a place on a boat and offers a discount for children and subsequent families
members wanting to make the trip. He claims to have sent 300 to 400 people to the UK in boats.
The boats are piloted by his team. After being pointed in the direction of the English coastline, they are told
not to stop until they cross into UK waters where they will be rescued.

The majority of the money for the crossings changes hands in the UK, with a deposit of between £500
($.611.89) and £1000 ($.1223.78)going straight to Farooq, who has bank accounts in the UK, France
and Pakistan.

LBC’s undercover team were given three UK address to pay a deposit to secure the crossing; a restaurant
and an off-licence in west London and a newsagent in Birmingham.

The Home Office have launched an investigation into the ring, using the information we supplied them.
A spokesperson said: "The organised crime groups behind the illegal attempts to cross the Channel are
putting the lives of vulnerable people in serious danger for their own financial gain.

"We are determined to put a stop to this illegal activity and last week alone Immigration Enforcement and
the National Crime Agency made 23 arrests as part of a series of ongoing investigations into suspected
people smuggling.

In the video - seen at the top of the page - the moment our team meet Farooq, who ran the people smuggling
ring, can be seen. The following conversation transpired, in which he discussed how the French police help
them.

LBC reporter: How many people you sending already, do you think?
Farooq: Every time, 30, 40, 30, 40, 50... Last night people pass. I think it’s 20, 25 people it’s gone.

Farooq: When you’re going to the beach… Police coming, the French police. Is told, “Today not possible.
Today go, next day come.”

LBC reporter: Police say that?
Farooq: Yeah.

LBC reporter: Police say okay?
Farooq: Sometimes, when people are going, the French police with him. When he’s crossed the border,
after [they just say], “Bye bye”… I don’t know. Now, a lot of people pass. Like here, three-four hundred people
pass.

LBC reporter: So police is no problem?
Farooq: French police is no problem. Police [in France] just give you the way.
LBC reporter: They’re helping?
Farooq: Just go, go…'
SOURCE:

They smuggle their own in.

The latest incident where 39 illegal immigrants were found dead in a refrigerated trailer has me puzzled.

It's not that the UK seems to still be a magnet for these people considering all the rhetoric that if and when
the United Kingdom leaves the European Union, we'll all be destitute and die from lack of medicine.
My confusion isn't even from the discovery that the deceased were all young males again, oh no... these
folk believe we hand out free money in this country and I can see the temptation because simply, we do.

(By the way, my sister-in-law -who lives just outside of Paris, rang last night and told me how how many of
pharmacies in France are short of vital medicines. So much for 'Project Fear', eh?!)

My befuddlement comes from why the media -straight out of the gate, are telling us that the Irish driver who
hooked-up to the trailer that was idling in the Purfleet truck/lorry waiting-zone seems to be the main suspect.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6558]
Maurice Robinson.

I can understand that some drivers may take the payments offered by the organisers of human trafficking and so,
be accountable when caught, just as I can also appreciate the fear some drivers may have at the crowds of people
attempting to invade their vehicles.

But in this particular case, the driver being accused of murder hadn't transported the illegal migrants onto British
soil, he'd merely took the refrigerated trailer on the next part of its journey. At least, that's what is indicated.

Here's the basic information we have at this time:
*38 adults and one teenager found dead on truck in Grays, Essex, believed to have frozen to death
*Lorry trailer registered in Varna, Bulgaria, and travelled into Purfleet, Essex, from Zeebrugge, in Belgium
*Driver Maurice 'Mo' Robinson, 25, from Northern Ireland arrested on suspicion of murder
*National Crime Agency investigating possible people smuggling gang
*Police raid two houses in Co Armagh, N. Ireland
*Identities of victims yet to be confirmed

In the European Union, there was a law past to say that if illegal migrants were discovered in or on a truck travelling
from one country to another, then the driver and haulage company would be held responsible if any migrants were
discovered in your vehicle or cargo.

The UKGov website states:
"Road transport companies and their drivers must secure vehicles coming into the UK to stop ‘clandestine
entrants’.  A clandestine entrant is a person who hides in or on a vehicle to avoid going through UK border
control.

If you don’t secure your vehicle, and you’re found carrying clandestine entrants into the UK, you’ll get a fine
(also known as a ‘civil penalty’). You face a fine of up to £2,000 for each clandestine entrant you carry.
The vehicle’s driver, owner or hirer can be fined.
The law applies to all arrivals into the UK, including from European sea ports and on the Eurotunnel Shuttle..."

And further on:
"If someone hides in your vehicle
Your drivers should contact the police if they suspect that someone is hiding in a vehicle.

Before departing for the UK
Your drivers must not go through UK border control, or board transport to the UK, if they suspect there’s
someone hiding in the vehicle they’re driving. They should contact the police in the country they’re in or
speak to border control at the port where they plan to board.
They can also contact Border Force at the port where they plan to arrive.

After arriving in the UK
Drivers shouldn’t approach anyone hiding in a vehicle. They should stay in the cab of the vehicle and contact
the local police.
The police will take the driver’s details and your company’s details, and tell Border Force about the clandestine
entrants. You and your driver may get letters from the clandestine entrant civil penalty team, which is part of
Border Force, asking for information about the security system in place on that day..."
LINK:

To some it may seem harsh that a truck-driver is responsible for something that has nothing to do with hauling cargo from
A to B. We don't know at this time if the trailer was still locked from the outside and therefore, deemed secure by Mr. Robinson,
but I'd wager considering all the supposed security to get the trailer to the ferry port from overseas, he'd hardly believe illegal
migrants already in the UK would still be inside!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6557]

The images of migrants attempting to board the waiting vehicles at the European Ferry ports are daunting and with obstacles
thrown onto the roads to delay the trucks in order to climb on, intimidation by migrants that open the cab door with threatening
demands and the knowledge that all the responsibility for these situations lies with the driver and owner, maybe Mo Robinson
believed he was clear of that when he attached his truck to the trailer in the British freight port.

Now let's say your task as a truck-driver is to travel from Northern Ireland in your trailer-less heavy-goods vehicle
-just the cab, cross the Irish sea via a ferry and then make your way down to the Purfleet Ferryport in the southern
area of London.

Purfleet ferryport is just what it says it is, a place where ferries arrive and where visitors from Rotterdam in the Netherlands
and Zeebrugge in Belgium disembark into the UK and where deliveries of goods arrive in trailers and await pick-up to their
final destinations.

Yet the media are insisting that this young Irishman is heavily involved. As if the illegal migrants were to be deliberately moved
to an unknown place that Mr. Robinson -aware that the thirty-nine passengers in a sealed refridgerated box could possibly freeze
to death, had full knowledge of the plan.

There's either something we're not informed about that the media are cognisant of or once again, the media have put the migrants
front-and-centre as victims of a system that's been in place for a long time. Of course, it is tragic and of course, this type of human
trafficking should be dealt with in the most harshest of ways, but maybe... just maybe, the border control is involved too.

Edit: Just in at the time of writing.

Essex lorry deaths: 39 found dead 'were Chinese nationals'
SOURCE:

In the years I have worked with "refugees" almost all of them came to Finland for the free money and health care, they were never in any danger in there home country's. It was different with the muslims, they were told they would be given good homes, well paid jobs, and cars ( I shit you not)
They would not have to do exams but let be doctors and nurses because they are muslims. On top of this they were told they are doing Gods work and must make Finland muslim.
I know what I wrote sounds like propaganda but its not, I have been told this by the people.
I have never trained a male muslim who wants to be here, they hate it but believe its Gods will they are here. But all the women love the freedom
As I hinted at the media -as always, drive the narrative and specific truths are
thrown to winds in order to get to their news to the public.

It seems now that the thirty-nine were thirty-one were male and eight were female.
Where the original genders of the illegal migrants came from, it could be from the
same source that spoke of the deceased nationalities... because at this point (5.30pm
24th Oct) the media weren't really sure.

It's ongoing and I can understand that mistakes can be made, but they should really
wait for official confirmation in these situations.
With the latest revelation that the thirty-nine bodies found in a refrigeration trailer were Chinese 'migrants',
the rumour-hungry media are now claiming that they had died before the container had reached the UK.

The BBC are proposing some of the deceased may be Vietnamese with this report:

Quote:'The BBC knows of six Vietnamese families who fear their relatives are among the victims.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=6563]

They include Pham Thi Tra My, 26, who has not been heard from since she sent text messages
on Tuesday saying she could not breathe...'
BBC:

One cannot imagine what Pham Thi Tra My's family are thinking right now, but just like the other rats
that want ratings, the BBC can't be sure.

The Sun on the other-hand are just rocking and rolling with the idea that this tragic and horrible incident
is Chinese related and even go as far as to indicate the organisation involved.

Quote:Essex lorry deaths – 39 Chinese migrants ‘dead for at least 12 hours before reaching UK in -25C truck.

'The 39 Chinese migrants whose bodies were found in a refrigerated lorry trailer in Essex had been dead for
at least 12 hours before reaching the UK, it is claimed. Lorry driver Maurice 'Mo'  Robinson, 25, is still being
quizzed on suspicion of murder after he picked up the trailer packed with bodies from Purfleet yesterday.

The trailer arrived at Purfleet from Zeebrugge in Belgium at around 12.30am on Wednesday after a ten-hour
ferry ride. Vehicles must arrive at the Belgian port around one and a half hours before the boat leaves.
The lorry's front section came from Northern Ireland via Holyhead, North Wales on Sunday.

Last night, police began the grim task of removing the bodies from the lorry, with 11 victims taken by private
ambulance from the Port of Tilbury to Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford.

The Mayor of Zeebrugge, Dirk De Fauw, insist the migrants were dead before they arrived at Zeebrugge, or they
would have been detected by heat cameras. De Fauw said: "It proves once again how the human traffickers work.

WHAT WE KNOW SO FAR:
39 adults found dead on truck in Grays, Essex, believed to have frozen to death
Police confirm the victims are Chinese nationals including eight women
Lorry trailer registered in Varna, Bulgaria, and travelled into Purfleet, Essex, from Zeebrugge, in Belgium
Driver Maurice 'Mo' Robinson, 25, from Northern Ireland arrested on suspicion of murder
'Snakehead' Chinese gangs are suspected of masterminding the migrant-smuggling plot
Cops are also said to be investigating a criminal gang with links to Irish dissident paramilitaries...'

But assumptions are better than facts and so The Sun also offers:

Quote:'CHINESE SNAKEHEAD GANG LINKS
Ruthless Chinese “Snakehead” gangs masterminded the people smuggling plot which sparked the Essex lorry horror,
it was believed last night

Trafficking gangs founded in the eastern province of Fujian make millions ferrying migrant “slaves” and prostitutes from
East to West.Their profits have rocketed in recent years fuelled by the desperation of peasants prepared to risk their lives
to flee the poverty of China’s rural hinterlands.

Investigators say Chinese families of migrants dreaming of a new life in the West pay tens of thousands of pounds for their
loved ones’ “safe” passage to the UK.Gangs promise their human cargo will be gifted well paid jobs in Britain as waitresses
or office clerks.

But thousands of women who fall into the Snakehead’s clutches end up as prisoners in brothels - or enslaved in nail bars an
underground cannabis factories.And their families back home never learn of their plight, but are held responsible for their travel
costs and continue to pay the gangs for years.

Meanwhile, police are also reportedly focusing their investigation on three suspected Irish gang members they believe may have
been involved in the smuggling operation which led to the death of the 39 migrants.

Detectives are investigating the men, who are suspected of being part of a South Armagh criminal gang with links to dissident
paramilitaries, The Daily Telegraph reports.

One man has links to a Bulgarian company that owned the lorry cab which transported the refrigerated trailer the migrants' bodies
were found in from the port of Purfleet, the paper claims...'
The Sun:

There's more in the link, but it seems that with: 'Second man from Northern Ireland detained at Stansted airport over 39 deaths',
reported by The Guardian, this problem with illegal immigration into the UK is well embedded.

When will the weak wake up?

(12-06-2019, 10:18 PM)BIAD Wrote: When will the weak wake up?

When Will The Weak Wakeup. You ask,,,,,,about the time they are Rounded-Up Like Cattle and Lead Into The Re-Education and Work Camps. Yes, then the Elites will have all Nations looking and Smelling Like A Third World Country and that way, you can't Rebel because the IMMIGRANTS are Not forced to learn the Language of the country they have invaded.
If you can not communicate, can not Organize and Fight Back as a Organization.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
It certainly makes you wonder how the West -before the 'No Borders'-method came along, managed to
survive as a successful society in regards of male-female interaction.

Is this a new phenomena or something that's also crossed that line between countries and moralistic
conduct?
tinysure

Quote:Thugs kick man's head 'like a football' after he tries to stop sexual assault.

Former doorman Declan Bryan, 29, was left fighting for his life after he confronted two men assaulting
his female friend while she was drunk on a night out last year.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7231]
Declan Bryan.

'Two violent thugs attacked a man and kicked his head "like a football" after he tried to stop them sexually
assaulting his friend. Declan Bryan, 29, was walking home with friends after a night out in Lincoln on
December 2 last year. The group consisted of himself, a male friend and two female friends.

"One of the girls was quite drunk so we had to pick her up and carry her, and in doing so her skirt rode up
a bit," Mr Bryan told Lincolnshire Live. The group passed by two strangers, Alin-Ionut Apostu and Alexandru
Mocanu, as they headed down Lincoln High Street.
Both men reached out to touch the drunk woman inappropriately.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7232]
Alin-Ionut Apostu (Left) and Alexandru Mocanu.

"The first one touched her and then the second one did it," Mr Bryan said. Mr Bryan confronted the men,
telling them their behaviour was unacceptable. "I told them to f-off, that that was sexual assault and they
could go to prison," he said.

"I tried to usher them away. I used to be a doorman, so I know how to diffuse situations. I didn't become
aggressive, I didn't want any violence. I thought we had resolved it."

Apostu, 19, reportedly apologised and shook his hand before walking away - but then he came back and
punched Mr Bryan "from the side". "The other punched me from the front and that's all I remember.
The next thing I knew I was waking up in a puddle of blood."

Mr Bryan lost consciousness and the pair continued to kick and stamp on his head, using it "as a football".
When one of the two women tried to pull them off him, Apostu knocked her out as well before proceeding to
sexually assault her while she lay on the ground. He also kicked the other woman in the head.

Mr Bryan said the "disgusting" unprovoked attack was one of the worst he's ever seen in his career as a
doorman. He suffers from the genetic disorder Von Willebrand disease which means his blood doesn't clot
properly and he could have bled to death. He suffered severe bruising and was left with a scar over his
eyebrow.

But it's also left him with mental trauma, forcing him to give up work and move back in with his parents following
a diagnosis of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

He said: "I found it out the hard way - I tried to go back to work as a doorman and I started having a panic attack
while on my shift. I had to be sent home and haven't gone back since."
He's no longer able to go to crowded places and has had to up his anxiety and depression medication since the
attack.
Apostu, 19 and Mocanu, 35, both pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting the woman.

Apostu admitted assaulting her causing her actually bodily harm and admitted assaulting the second woman also
causing her actual bodily harm. Both men also admitted a further charge of attempting to cause grievous bodily
harm with intent to Mr Bryan.

They were jailed over the incident on Tuesday, February 25 at Lincoln Crown Court.
Apostu was sent to a young offenders' institution for five years and four months while Mocanu was jailed for four
years and eight months. Both have been placed on the sex offenders register for seven years...'
The Daily Star:

They're all at it and it makes you wonder just how many illegals are actually in the UK.
tinysure

Quote:Cross-Channel roof box people smuggler jailed.

'A man who smuggled three Vietnamese people into the UK in a car roof box has been jailed for three years.
Robert Rooney, 34, was stopped by Border Force after driving his Ford Fiesta into the UK control zone at
Coquelle, France, on 5 October.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7237]
The three people were found in the locked airless roof box by Border Force officers.
Robert Rooney was stopped at the UK border checkpoint in France.

He told officials the roof box contained camping equipment but two men and a girl, 15, were found inside,
Maidstone Crown Court heard. The roof box was locked and had no ventilation, Border Force said.

Judge Catherine Brown said had there been a delay in the crossing, or an accident on the road, it "could very
well have had tragic consequences". Sentencing him, she added: "It was a high-risk venture."

Dave Fairclough, Deputy Director of Immigration Enforcement Criminal and Financial Investigations, told the
BBC: "Robert Rooney went abroad on the pretence of going for a fishing trip and to meet his brother.
"In fact his motive was much more sinister. This was a determined effort to go and meet with people smugglers
based in Calais. He had an arrangement with them to collect the three clandestine migrants."

He said the girl was not related to the two men which would suggest she was a victim of human trafficking.
Dan Scully, Border Force Regional Director, said: "Smuggling people into the UK in this way is incredibly
dangerous and puts the lives of the individuals at huge risk.
"Crammed into a confined space inside the roof box must have been terrifying."

Rooney, of North Mall, in Edmonton, London, had pleaded guilty to a charge of facilitating the commission of a
breach of UK immigration law at a hearing on 8 January...'
BBC:

On this side of the pond we have this.  And, don't you find the timing incredible?

Just after President Trump stopped travel from countries affected with the C virus, the dirty Dem-controlled Ninth Circuit Court reopens border with Mexico!
Bring all those sick people in here! We need them to help break the U.S. great economy before Trump wins on it in November! 

If people can't see what's being done here, they are stupid and blind! If they get sick, they deserve it! 

This makes my blood boil!   smallseeingred

Quote:The ACLU has persuaded three judges in the far-left Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals to block the hugely successful ‘Migrant Protection Protocols’ border policy, even though the policy has played a critical role in reducing the inflow of migrants.

The same panel also declared that border agents must process claims for asylum made by migrants who are caught trying to sneak over the border fence far from the formal Ports of Entry.

I wish they'd stop calling them migrants. THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS! Migrants are the ones who came through the legal way.

Read more here: Source
(03-02-2020, 06:15 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: On this side of the pond we have this.  And, don't you find the timing incredible?

Just after President Trump stopped travel from countries affected with the C virus, the dirty Dem-controlled Ninth Circuit Court reopens border with Mexico!
Bring all those sick people in here! We need them to help break the U.S. great economy before Trump wins on it in November! 

If people can't see what's being done here, they are stupid and blind! If they get sick, they deserve it! 

This makes my blood boil!   smallseeingred

I wish they'd stop calling them migrants. THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS! Migrants are the ones who came through the legal way.

Read more here: Source

We need to quarantine the entire state of California in response. They have over half of all the corona virus cases in the US anyhow, so it just makes good sense to me.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

The UK left-leaning dying media are pouring over the story about stranded trucks at the south-east coast
that were unable to get to mainland Europe due to France's President Macron saying "Non".

The reason -he said, was because of a Covid-variant found in the London area that may cross the English
Channel and contaminate his country. (Even though, it's already over there!) The reality is this shun is merely
because of Brexit and the difficult negotiations going on at this time and the trucks are mostly empty with
drivers just wishing to get home for Christmas.
tinysure

But with this article, Mr. Macron is right to stall the journeys. Borders, eh...? who needs 'em!

Quote:British haulier ran Europe-wide drug ring from living room

'A British haulier shipped drugs for gangs across Europe from his Warrington living room in lockdown.

Thomas Maher has been sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court to more than 14 years in jail after pleading
guilty to drugs and money-laundering charges. He made thousands of pounds a week, using an encrypted
Encrochat phone to fix the movement of drugs and money.

He is the first major crime boss jailed using messages obtained when French police cracked the Encrochat
network. The phones were considered mandatory for high-end organised crime, and more than a thousand
suspects have been arrested on the strength of the evidence their messages contain.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8842]
Thomas Maher and his 'No-Borders-Needed' lifestyle.

Maher, 39, used the Encrochat handles "Satirical" and "Snacker" as he did deals with organised crime networks
in the UK, Ireland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain, Turkey and Bulgaria.
The National Crime Agency says he was "hugely influential" among Europe's drug cartels.

Sentencing him, Judge Aubrey QC said Maher was "a high-ranking facilitator... a go-between for criminal networks
needing to transport their drugs between Holland and Ireland". Passing a sentence of 14 years and eight months,
the judge told Maher: "You were an extremely important cog in the wheel of a sophisticated network."

Maher would arrange for lorries to move massive loads of drugs hidden alongside legitimate cargoes such as
fruit or wine in one direction and then to bring cash in the other direction. Police found out about his operation after
he was arrested in connection with the deaths of 39 Vietnamese migrants while they were being transported to the
UK in October 2019. He had previously owned the trailer in which they were found.

The NCA put him under surveillance in an attempt to identify the scale of his criminal activities.
However, the cracking of the Encrochat network by French intelligence and the Gendarmerie provided the National
Crime Agency with thousands of his encrypted messages.
They were able to watch, almost in real time, as he did deals with crime bosses around Europe.

Martin Clark, from the NCA, said he posed as an "honest haulier", but was in fact "very much a professional facilitator
and he's done it all remotely sitting in his living room". "He's never personally been anywhere near any of it."

In fact, the NCA said he had been scrupulous about social distancing during the pandemic while communicating via
Encrochat with dozens of criminals. The evidence the agency has uncovered shines a new light on the way in which
a smuggling network operates.

Maher would be contacted by clients wanting to move hundreds of kilos of drugs.
The messages were written in criminal slang. He would discuss deals involving shipments of "tops" (top shelf drugs
such as cocaine), or "Colo" (the purest form from Colombia).

Heroin, which he deemed a more downmarket drug, was known as "bottoms".
Shipments might come from "The Flat" (The Netherlands) and the lorry returned with "paper" (cash)...'
BBC: