Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ENIGMATIC 'TATTOOED FISH' HAS BAFFLED PARANORMAL EXPERTS!
I'm placing this in the Genetically Modified forum because I don't think there's anything "paranormal" about it. 

Nor do I think it's an alien, as suggested in the video.    tinylaughing

[Image: 700_bdbf28756166dcab4f7ef03d1e97091b.jpg?v=1494282165]

Quote:We have heard many stories about people being in contact with extraterrestrial beings through abductions or even visions or dreams. There certainly were other species on Earth that may have been in contact with other wordly beings, but being on a different level of rationality from humans, it's not possible to communicate with other animals to know what they lived through. Recently, a mysterious fish was caught in the Philipines bearing strange tattoos on it's fleshy surface. The tattoo's show strange letters and symbols like a shield along with other bizarre things.

Many believe that this fish is supernatural or was supernaturaly marked to send a message to humanity. Others believe it's extraterrestrial or experimented on by extraterrestrial beings. Some people offer a less supernatural explanation saying that the fish may have been caught in some plastic waste. What could be origin of this enigmatic fish? Watch the following video to know more! 
I must admit, that's a really odd mystery how those designs got on the fish.  What do you think caused it?   tinybighuh
One thing I noticed is the Lettering is in Reverse.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(05-09-2017, 01:01 AM)guohua Wrote: One thing I noticed is the Lettering is in Reverse.

tinywhat That's even more weird!! Almost Satanic.  

Hey, @"Omegalogos", you know anything about this?
looks like someone wrapped it in paper and then decided to let it go or it got away after the ink stained its skin
(05-09-2017, 04:05 AM)EyesOpenMouthShut Wrote: looks like someone wrapped it in paper and then decided to let it go or it got away after the ink stained its skin

That's a possibility, I suppose.  If someone did this on purpose, then turned it loose, I bet they are getting a good belly laugh now, seeing people claiming it's an alien.   smallroflmao