Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teenager admits plotting attacks on Buckingham Palace and Elton John concert.
Teenager admits plotting attacks on Buckingham Palace and Elton John concert.

'Haroon Syed, 19, from Hounslow, west London, pleads guilty to plot involving homemade
bombs. A teenager has admitting plotting to bomb targets in London, having researched
potential targets including Buckingham Palace and an Elton John concert.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1704]

Haroon Syed, 19, pleaded guilty on Thursday at the Old Bailey. Syed was “researching,
planning and attempting to source” materials for homemade explosive devices for use in
the UK.

Syed, from Hounslow in west London, will be sentenced at a later date.
He pleaded guilty to a plot running from April to September 2016 to get materials for a bomb
to stage attacks.

The judge warned him this was “a grave offence, and he would consider if a life sentence
was merited”. Syed’s brother, Nadir Syed, 24, was last year convicted and jailed for life for
plotting to behead a poppy-seller or police community support officer on Remembrance Sunday.

The Elton John concert researched by the teenager fell on the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks
on the United States.

He was arrested in September 2016 and when detained by officers said “alright”. He told an
undercover officer of his desire to get bomb-making material and was inspired by Islamic State...'
SOURCE:

This is the first I heard about these inccidents, so I'll guess the story stayed off the radar because
of his sensitivity.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Meh ... just take the bastard out an put a bullet in his head ..... cheaper an more efficient than locking its worthless ass up .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Quote:He told an undercover officer of his desire to get bomb-making material and was inspired by Islamic State...'

Sigh... how did people get to the point of being so evil?   tinycrying

I just don't know what to say anymore.   minusculecrybaby
It is getting worse, the sooner we take a leaf out of Trump's book and start
protecting our borders, the better!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.