Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just got here? Step this way, please...
(11-23-2020, 01:19 AM)yuppa Wrote: Well hello....I too am a ATS alumni and have decided to make a Account here. It looks very interesting. Now if i can remember how to resize a avatar. lol.

Hello tinycool 

Yeah, @"BIAD"  is really helpful and also talented, when it comes to avatars.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre
(11-23-2020, 01:30 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(11-23-2020, 01:19 AM)yuppa Wrote: Well hello....I too am a ATS alumni and have decided to make a Account here. It looks very interesting. Now if i can remember how to resize a avatar. lol.

BIAD will take care of that problem for you, in very short order.

Welcome.

Np. Its similiar to another site i frequent and i think i got it now.

[Image: AHrT38Q.jpg]

javascript detect screen resolution
Fantastic place!! Thanks for having me:)

Looks like I may have to throw another log on the fire and grab the fire pit pokey thingy gonna be a good stay.
(03-20-2022, 08:40 AM)Shriketree Wrote: Fantastic place!! Thanks for having me:)

Looks like I may have to throw another log on the fire and grab the fire pit pokey thingy gonna be a good stay.

We are Very Happy You Choose US!  minusculebeercheers

Relax  mediumcouchpotato and enjoy.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(03-20-2022, 08:40 AM)Shriketree Wrote: Fantastic place!! Thanks for having me:)

Welcome home!

I have to apologize to you - I was making welcome threads for every account I set up, but then they started coming faster than I could keep up with, so I stopped doing that and just tried to keep up with account creation. I failed there, too, but @"Guohua" and @"Senona" picked up the slack, and I got to breathe again... but you got lost in that shuffle. Apologies for that, but have a seat and grab a beer. We're all family here. Don't look to your right - @"BIAD" is bent over, picking up some stray paper, and you'll never be able to scrub that sight out of your eyeballs.

Not even with bleach.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(03-20-2022, 10:22 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Welcome home!

...Don't look to your right - @"BIAD" is bent over, picking up some stray paper, and you'll never be able to scrub that sight out of your eyeballs.
Not even with bleach.

Unless you need a place to park your bicycle.
tinysurprised

(And welcome Shriketree!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Stepping out of the shadows for a brief second to say hi and thanks for opening your doors. I've been a member of ATS since THE Yellowstone thread was created (yes, I read the whole thread), never made a single post... so on that note... HI!! Thanks!! ... *back to the shadows*
I saw they let DB and TAT join. I may just unplug from the internet now.
(11-23-2020, 01:31 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:

Hello tinycool 

Yeah, @"BIAD"  is really helpful and also talented, when it comes to avatars.

Wow!  I will absolutely agree with that!! 

I mean, just take a look at mine!  Fantastic job!!
Video 
Hello from the UK

ATS been down over here for about 3 days

My first post on ATS included a Family Guy clip

Being one for tradition here goes, not sure how to embed video links, see if this works

[Image: up-down-arrows-leggings-rcd465b0677174ec...df-307.jpg]
Welcome to everyone!
(03-20-2022, 04:04 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote: I saw they let DB and TAT join. I may just unplug from the internet now.

Now we did it ...

ATS alumni here. Good to see many of the old gang here as well.
(03-20-2022, 05:20 PM)TempusSolo Wrote: ATS alumni here. Good to see many of the old gang here as well.

Welcome!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
Long time ATS lurker here. Never felt smart enough to post on ATS. I'm a very quiet person, even online.
I am the person who sits back in the shadows and watches and listens to everyone else. But I learn quite a lot that way  tinybiggrin 

Thanks for the welcome
(03-20-2022, 05:36 PM)Perpetual Seeker Wrote: Long time ATS lurker here. Never felt smart enough to post on ATS. I'm a very quiet person, even online.
I am the person who sits back in the shadows and watches and listens to everyone else. But I learn quite a lot that way  tinybiggrin 

Thanks for the welcome

Sounds like you and I are very much alike.

I've been lurking and reading on ATS since the "good old days" but never really spoke up. I was saddened when I went to check on the site the other morning and it was gone. This place seems like a great alternative though. I see some familiar names already. :)
Thanks for having us all :)
Ive been afk on ats for 2 years but there since 08 or before and I by chance happened to check the site yesterday and woah so much new change and no site...

Kinda glad to not be sifting through shitty threads now though to see all my peeps. Good crew thankyou
Hi all. I've been lurking at ATS for too long. Current events nudged me to finally consider joining and I decided to follow along now that I see members have moved here.

Much different vibe here. I'm looking forward participating.
(03-20-2022, 06:05 PM)fishertail Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 05:36 PM)Perpetual Seeker Wrote: Long time ATS lurker here. Never felt smart enough to post on ATS. I'm a very quiet person, even online.

Thanks for the welcome

Sounds like you and I are very much alike.

I've been lurking and reading on ATS since the "good old days" but never really spoke up. I was saddened when I went to check on the site the other morning and it was gone. This place seems like a great alternative though. I see some familiar names already. :)

Yes, it does sound like we are alike. I usually checked ATS daily and was sad as well to see it gone. I'm glad to see some familiar names here and think this place will be great if not better in ways. I love to see everyone's viewpoint on things even if I don't agree with it at all.

I just need to get used to this site and how it works. It's nice to see an information guide. It's very helpful.
Thanks for having me. I see a lot of peeps that are here I havent seen in a very long time. minusculebeercheers