Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Al Gore Group Demands $15 Trillion To Fight 'Global Warming'...
Lol yeah ok, go lay down, Al.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
BUMP, BUMP and BUMP!

I have always said to people about Global Warming and Climate Change it is the Sun, well guess what,,,, I was Wrong!!!!  tinysurprised

I'm Woman Enough To Admit To my Mistake, it is NOT Always The Sun and Solar Flares/Sun Spots.
No, it is also The Moon and it's location to our Planet!!!!  Who would have thought???? tinywhat

NASA officials just announced the Moon shifted & it's going to cause record flooding on Earth. Today, we take a look at this recent NASA announcement.

But Al Gore you can still Kiss My Littler Chinese Butt,,, you whiney money grabbing Bitch!  minusculemooning
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(07-20-2021, 06:33 PM)guohua Wrote: BUMP, BUMP and BUMP!

I have always said to people about Global Warming and Climate Change it is the Sun, well guess what,,,, I was Wrong!!!!  tinysurprised

I'm Woman Enough To Admit To my Mistake, it is NOT Always The Sun and Solar Flares/Sun Spots.
No, it is also The Moon and it's location to our Planet!!!!  Who would have thought???? tinywhat

NASA officials just announced the Moon shifted & it's going to cause record flooding on Earth. Today, we take a look at this recent NASA announcement.

But Al Gore you can still Kiss My Littler Chinese Butt,,, you whiney money grabbing Bitch!  minusculemooning

But is that going to happen only with rising sea levels, driven by the melting of polar ice ?

Is the sea levels rising ?

Is the polar ice melting ?

What is a ‘moon wobble’? NASA predicts it could cause worldwide flooding in 2030s

I have no idea about current sea levels, or polar ice .
The climate change nutters have gone too far this time!

smallveryupset smallseeingred
I am WonderCow....hear me moo!
(07-20-2021, 07:49 PM)WonderCow Wrote: The climate change nutters have gone too far this time!

smallveryupset smallseeingred

[Image: 2cartoon-7.20.21-7.20.21-7.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
Seems like the climate nut heads are even more crazy i had anticipated... tinybigeyes

You must read the 2019 ‘Absolute Zero’ report, authored by Imperial College London – once you do, you’ll realise the past 16 months have been part of a much more sinister agenda that has only just begun.

ukfires. absolute zero report

Same time in Asia, China etc are increasing coal use

China Doubles Down On Coal Despite Global Push To Go Green
(08-05-2021, 08:27 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Seems like the climate nut heads are even more crazy i had anticipated... tinybigeyes

You must read the 2019 ‘Absolute Zero’ report, authored by Imperial College London – once you do, you’ll realise the past 16 months have been part of a much more sinister agenda that has only just begun.

That is one of the most dystopian things I have ever read. It would be chilling enough as a mere novel, but the fact that they are contemplating it as a reality is utterly horrendous.

To cut my energy consumption to "only" 60% of current would mean that I would have to cook outdoors, over an open fire... which I'm sure they would outlaw too, as open fires generate... carbon.

They can kiss my ass if they think I'm gonna give up meat.

But cooking that meat outdoors is not such a big problem when you consider they are going to outlaw new building. Where are they gonna house all the new people being born? Outdoors is the only option when there are no more indoors available.

Airplanes are not a problem for me, since I'll never be flying anywhere else again. BUT if they are going to outlaw flying for us proles, they'd best outlaw it for the high and mighty, too, else I can foresee a whole lot of planes blowing up mysteriously over the oceans along with their high and mighty passengers. We're getting a little tired out here in prole-land of "laws for thee but none for me". We're more of a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" mindset.

At first I thought "what is this shit? Are they trying to take us back to a pre-industrial society?" Then I realized that if all their guidelines are implemented, it will be a lot farther back than just pre-industrial. It will be a hunter-gatherer society, living in camps outdoors... except even hunter-gatherers eat meat. That's the whole reason for the "hunter" part of that phrase. Maybe a new type of society nomenclature is called for to describe their plans - "scavenger society" seems most descriptive of what they envision. But in order for scavengers to survive, there must be something to scavenge. How do they propose to maintain 99% of the population by scavenging from 1% of the population's refuse?

When the revolution comes - and it will, because people will not put up with this madness forever - I'm gonna be cheering it on... and I care nary a whit what other folks may scream at me over it. They can kiss my ass, and best do their screaming from outside of rifle range, because loud noises like screams and rants sometimes startle me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(08-05-2021, 09:54 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(08-05-2021, 08:27 PM)Kenzo Wrote: Seems like the climate nut heads are even more crazy i had anticipated... tinybigeyes

That is one of the most dystopian things I have ever read. It would be chilling enough as a mere novel, but the fact that they are contemplating it as a reality is utterly horrendous.

To cut my energy consumption to "only" 60% of current would mean that I would have to cook outdoors, over an open fire... which I'm sure they would outlaw too, as open fires generate... carbon.

They can kiss my ass if they think I'm gonna give up meat.

But cooking that meat outdoors is not such a big problem when you consider they are going to outlaw new building. Where are they gonna house all the new people being born? Outdoors is the only option when there are no more indoors available.

Airplanes are not a problem for me, since I'll never be flying anywhere else again. BUT if they are going to outlaw flying for us proles, they'd best outlaw it for the high and mighty, too, else I can foresee a whole lot of planes blowing up mysteriously over the oceans along with their high and mighty passengers. We're getting a little tired out here in prole-land of "laws for thee but none for me". We're more of a "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" mindset.

At first I thought "what is this shit? Are they trying to take us back to a pre-industrial society?" Then I realized that if all their guidelines are implemented, it will be a lot farther back than just pre-industrial. It will be a hunter-gatherer society, living in camps outdoors... except even hunter-gatherers eat meat. That's the whole reason for the "hunter" part of that phrase. Maybe a new type of society nomenclature is called for to describe their plans - "scavenger society" seems most descriptive of what they envision. But in order for scavengers to survive, there must be something to scavenge. How do they propose to maintain 99% of the population by scavenging from 1% of the population's refuse?

When the revolution comes - and it will, because people will not put up with this madness forever - I'm gonna be cheering it on... and I care nary a whit what other folks may scream at me over it. They can kiss my ass, and best do their screaming from outside of rifle range, because loud noises like screams and rants sometimes startle me.

I sure hope that revolution comes soon......this insanity is going off the roof
Here is an Update on Climate Change the MSM and Al Gore's Fake Scientist will ignore.
Quote:Here’s Why Climate Alarmists Are Ignoring All-Time Record Crop Production in India

All-time record crop production in India belies the doomsday narrative of climate alarmists. To no great surprise, the U.N. and media ignore the remarkable achievement of this country of 1.4 billion people because it contradicts a political agenda pursued with religious fervor.

Even as the world’s largest democracy enhances global food security, the media spread news of the U.N.’s “code red” for humanity over August’s specious report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change that rising temperatures threaten the earth.

In fact, India’s record food production contradicts claims about adverse climatic effects on crops.

Countries across the globe are experiencing improved environmental health: Pollution levels are down in the developed world and nations are increasingly using their financial wealth for reforestation and betterment of ecosystems, including that of the agricultural sector.
Source

AND

Quote:South Pole posts most severe cold season on record, an anomaly in a warming world
WTF!?!?

Quote:Amid a record hot summer in large parts of Northern Hemisphere, beset by devastating fires, floods and hurricanes, Antarctica was mired in a deep, deep freeze. That’s typically the case during the southernmost continent’s winter months, but 2021 was different.

The chill was exceptional, even for the coldest location on the planet.
The average temperature at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station between April and September, a frigid minus-78 degrees (minus-61 Celsius), was the coldest on record, dating back to 1957. This was 4.5 degrees lower than the most recent 30-year average.
Source

I guess the Icebergs aren't melting and Flooding Florida  smallroflmao
Quote:Heavy Snowfall, 100 MPH Winds Batter Lake Tahoe Area

The winter storm front that brought rain to the San Francisco Bay Area was triggering high winds, slow travel and as much as a foot of new snow in the Lake Tahoe region on Wednesday.
“Avoid travel over passes if possible,” the weather service warning. “If you must travel, prepare for long delays and carry an emergency kit with extra food, water and clothing. If you stay home, have a backup plan in case of power outages.”

At Lake Tahoe, up to a half-foot of heavy, wet snow is expected at lake level by Wednesday, with winds gusting to 60 mph. Between a foot and 18 inches of snow is possible at elevations above 7,000 feet.

The service warned of hazardous boating conditions on the lake, where waves are expected on the northern waters from 3 to 6 feet.
Elsewhere, six inches of snow and winds gusting to 70 mph were in the forecast near Susanville, where the service said blowing snow could reduce visibility at times Tuesday evening into Wednesday.
Source
Quote:Severe weather looms coast-to-coast
Wet and severe winter-like weather is forecast for much of the United States as a Pacific storm aims for California, and a thunderous, unsettled system moves into the Midwest and mid-Atlantic.

The severe weather, including flooding and high winds, could impact 108 million people late Saturday into Tuesday.
A Pacific storm aiming first for the northern half of California and then moving south is picking up moisture from the tropical Pacific, making it a potent atmospheric river of precipitation also known as a "pineapple express."
Source
No, No, No! FAKE NEWS!
Al Gore said there would be No More Snow we would have to explain to our kids what Snow Looked Like and Felt, there would be No More Floods, only Hot Sunny Days and the Seas and Oceans would rise and our forest would turn to Deserts.
Are you saying Al Gore LIED!?!?!?  minusculespooked No, Not the Famous Democrat who Invented the Internet!!!!!!!!!!
(10-24-2021, 05:48 PM)guohua Wrote: No, No, No! FAKE NEWS!
Al Gore said there would be No More Snow we would have to explain to our kids what Snow Looked Like and Felt, there would be No More Floods, only Hot Sunny Days and the Seas and Oceans would rise and our forest would turn to Deserts.
Are you saying Al Gore LIED!?!?!?  minusculespooked No, Not the Famous Democrat who Invented the Internet!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, of course he lied. Simple logic will reveal that. Think for a moment of how all that water gets from glaciers into the ocean to make sea levels rise. More moisture in the air means more rain falling out of the air, not less, so how are all those forests supposed to become deserts with more rainfall occurring?

Dry conditions and desertification are created by colder temperatures, where the air can not hold as much free moisture, not warmer conditions where it has MORE water in it and allows or sea level rise.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Here is a Real Piece Of Shit In The Climate Change Group For Everyone Needs to Respect.

Quote:John Kerry fears Russia-Ukraine war will distract from climate change
In War, Women, Children, Young and Old and Soldiers Die, but Kerry is worried about the Climate Change Scam/Hoax affecting his Bank Account.

Quote:[/url][url=https://www.foxnews.com/category/person/joe-biden]President Biden’s climate czar, John Kerry, warned Wednesday that Russia’s war against Ukraine is going to distract the world from the climate change crisis and produce "massive emissions" that will negatively impact the globe.

"I'm concerned about Ukraine because of the people of Ukraine and because of the principles that are at risk, in terms of international law and trying to change boundaries of international law by force," Kerry, the U.S. special presidential envoy for climate, said in an interview on BBC Arabic, MEMRI reported Wednesday. "I thought we lived in a world that had said no to that kind of activity. And I hope diplomacy will win." 
Source
John Kerry is saying these people are being selfish?!!

Quote:Minister says 57 Ukrainians killed, 169 wounded
Fifty seven Ukrainians have been killed as a result of the Russian invasion and 169 have been wounded,
Ukraine's health minister has confirmed. Viktor Lyashko says the country's health system is currently stable,
Interfax-Ukraine news agency reports.

However, people who are able to receive outpatient care have been advised to vacate hospital beds for
those who may potentially need them...
BBC:
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(04-26-2017, 02:50 AM)Ninurta Wrote: They can suck their 15T outta my ass. When investment bankers, politicians, and corporate executives all get together behind an idea, money is going to be fleeced out of someone, and that is the SOLE reason for this. That is the only thing that motivates them - financial gain. Nothing else, not "social conscience" not "eco-conscience".

Nothing but money.

There is a reason that is called "the bottom line".

They can kiss my ass until their lips are chapped.

Yup. Money and control. I heard that in klaus shwabbies book "covid 19 the great reset"  , he mentions how people will get used to using less power and that it would be monitored and distributed by means of a 'social credit score'.
Everyone gets a certain quota and if you 'behave' they might give you some more  minusculechairshot

Ugh, can't stand the sight of the a**stain klaus  minusculebonker
Now I didn't read his book as that would make me vomit , but this is from what I heard and read online.
Oh, is that all.

"We're going to need $50 trillion in investing to get to a net-zero world. It's not a small price tag, but the opportunity is going to be large." ― Laurence D. Fink, CEO BlackRock
https://twitter.com/wef/status/1354114311115968514

Someone should do a rendition on Fink & Mr. "Inconvenient Liar" and drop them over an iceberg. In fact all these parasites, banksters, kleptocrats, & oligarchs need to go!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10968]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10969]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10970]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(10-06-2020, 03:09 PM)Schmoe1 Wrote: Lol yeah ok, go lay down, Al.

Why does Al need our money , he is loaded . He invented the internet. smallcrackingup
(03-23-2022, 04:03 AM)interupt42 Wrote:

Why does Al need our money , he is loaded . He invented the internet. smallcrackingup

Every time I forget about him, he finds a way to rear his ugly head.
[Image: Green%20Banner.jpg]
(03-23-2022, 04:03 AM)interupt42 Wrote:

I remember Bill Clinton's farewell thing or some event where Gore gets the microphone and begins his quest of climate disaster predictions, and as soon as he began ole Bill snickered  when he thought the camera was not on him in a facial expression that seemed to mock Gore that no one will believe that BS.

Now he preaches about carbon emissions while emitting more carbon than 99 percent of the planets inhabitants.. Cringe worthy at a minimum.
To hell with nature?!
tinyhuh

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Al Gore.........fucktard extraordinaire.
WHAT THE HELL !!