Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales Of The Tuatha Dé Danann
I just love this stuff.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I've had numerous members post in my paranormal thread (on that other board) about seeing Fairies.    tinyhuh 

One man swore that when he and his friend went into the woods in their younger days, they sat down under a tree and tiny little gold pieces began falling from the tree like raindrops.  He put some in his pocket to take home to show his mother, but when he emptied his pocket, it was only rocks.
He said his friend saw the gold too, and backed up his story. So, it appears the fairies have the ability to control our mind.

Even the late Silvia Brown wrote in one of her books about seeing a Fairy during a trip she made (I forget the location now).  She said she looked up and it was sitting on the hood of the car.  She made a remark to the driver, but he didn't seem alarmed. He said people saw fairies in that part of the country all the time.

Do they exist?  To those who have seen them... Yes!
If there's nothing to it, then why...

The Fairy tree that delayed a motorway. Ennis Co Clare.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1568]
The little fairy tree that moved a motorway!

'In 1999 the upgrading of the National route from Limerick to Galway was delayed, rerouted
and eventually opened nearly 10 years after it was supposed to have started.
The Clare County Council as part of their Contract had protect the fairy tree 'access is not
permitted within a minimum 5m radius and a protective fence has been erected around it.'

Eddie Lenihan local folklorist and story teller who was known in Ireland came into the spotlight
internationally when he raised an objection, because this tree is the meeting point for the
faeries of Munster (southern region of Ireland) when they go into battle with the faeries of
Connaught (western region of Ireland).

People magazine and others raised the story along with all the local papers and radio stations.
The road was moved to accommodate the faeries, but it still means that they have to cross a
busy motorway on their way to the meeting place!

In 2002 someone attacked the tree during the night with a chainsaw (maybe it was those
pesky Connaught faeries), but they only took its branches.
The tree grew back, though the bad news for the person that cut the tree is that folklore
says that if you cut the tree, you will never get a good nights sleep again!'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
That was a really cool video. The "corpse on the back" gave me chills, it really takes out the "fairy tale" notion I have when thinking of them. As was said in the beginning, it's not "tiny women with wings".

https://youtu.be/tlQvEjnAbfc

Quote:The Edgar Cayce material offers a fresh and fascinating perspective on the supernatural realms and its inhabitants, exploring angels, brownies, fairies, and more.