Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stasis Giants Secretly Located & Imprisoned by Global Elite
[Image: Sleeping-giants-imprisoned.jpg]

This sounds like something straight out of a sy-fi movie, but according to several inside sources, it is true.  You be the judge. 

Quote:Giants that have been in hibernation in “stasis chambers” for thousands of years are awakening, and are being sought out by elite military forces, according to several independent sources. After being located, awakened giants are allegedly being captured and held hostage by powerful global elite groups that do not want the rest of humanity to learn the truth.

Secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode, was among the first to publicly disclose the existence of “stasis chambers” that were holding perfectly preserved giants for thousands of years. In an August 4, 2015 interview on the popular show, Cosmic Disclosure, Goode discussed how he had accessed information on “smart-glass pads” during his covert service about these sleeping giants and the technology of the stasis chambers that were preserving them.

Goode said:

When I was in the program, the Secret Space Program, when I would have time to sit and look at the smart-glass pad, there was lots of information that I looked at. And one of them was that there were beings that they found underneath the surface of Earth, underneath…usually underneath mountains, burial mountains… Indian burial mounds that were not dead but weren’t quite alive. They called them “stasis beings”. And it turned out that had used a technology that had been there long prior, from this group they called the “ancient builder race”… So, it didn’t put the beings in stasis that a lot of us would think of, as in being frozen. But it just changed the way they experienced time.… they would probably go to sleep for maybe 20 minutes, and 30,000 years or so would pass by.…

Goode described the size of the beings found in the stasis chambers when they were first discovered in the 19th century, all over the planet:

And to look down in, they saw these very tall beings, or very large giant humans with reddish beards…. these tall, red-headed, red beard groups were in Europe and South and North America. And apparently, at one time, before the last Ice Age apparently, they had a very large area that they ruled.

Goode gave examples of stasis chambers that had been found around the world. Some were still operating with different modern human groups that had learned to use the technology, while others had been damaged and the beings in stasis had died as a result.

The above video was recorded in 2008 and features an alleged stasis being – not a giant – discovered in the Kurdistan region of Iran. For analysis, Click Here.

Quote:According to Goode, once located, the stasis giants were kept hidden, and any that awakened would join others and not be allowed to interact with the general public.

According to Stephen Quayle, who has written several books about giants, elite U.S. military forces have been stationed around the world, including trouble spots such as Afghanistan, to locate the giants.  Quayle cites elite military personnel who have spoken about battles with the giants.

During a radio interview on Coast to Coast AM one of Quayle’s military informants called in and told about an incident in Afghanistan involving a deadly encounter between a 12 foot giant and U.S. Special Forces. The caller said that the giant had killed nine members of the team sent to capture it and a second team had to be called in. The giant was finally killed.

Quote:Quayle uses biblical sources to support his analysis of giants and what they mean for humanity in the current era. Basically, he views them as the biblical “Nephilim”, who are the offspring of demonic entities that are hostile to humanity. The Nephilim/giants, according to Quayle, were predicted to re-emerge during the end times, and be restored to power by the corrupt global elite.

Quote:Interestingly, Quayle’s sources have confirmed that giants have been preserved in “stasis chambers,” for extended periods, and are now awakening. This is consistent with what Goode discovered on the smart-glass pads.

However, Quayle’s view that the giants are bloodthirsty “Nephilim” ready to work with the global elite to restore demonic control over the planet does not correspond with what Goode read on the smart-glass pads.

There is much more to read in this article.  LINK

Even if the story of the stasis beings is just a "fairy tale", we, the critical thinkers, know that the Smithsonian Institution have giant skeletons that they have hidden away from the public.
Could this be the reason special forces are sent in to quickly remove any sign that "giants" once walked among us when their skeletons are unearthed?  
Could there be more to the story they are trying to hide? 
Could the story of the stasis beings be true?
I heard they couldn't be awaken, they all died.
If they were,,,, WOW! Shocked
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
HERE'S ANOTHER ONE THE NEWBIES MIGHT LIKE.

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!
I don't know,,Hmmm, it looks so very Fake to me, those videos. Very poor quality even for equipment used to record in 2008.

But then I don't know, my husband seemed to remember they were all found dead.

Giants yes, I believe in giants being here among us.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Man, I'm a case.  I saw "Stasis" and thought of the East German secret police.  Who, btw, are still active in some form, if much less influential.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]