Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LA TIMES HAS TRUMP PANIC ATTACK: WHEN WILL THIS END!
Quote:LA TIMES HAS TRUMP PANIC ATTACK: WHEN WILL THIS END!
When, You Ask,,,, When You Grow The Fuck-Up and Except The Fact, California is Not Running America!
Please My Fellow Rogues, you need to read this article, This Liberal Progressive Meltdown.
Quote:Our Dishonest President
Really, Now you ask about Dishonesty?  minusculespooked
Where have you been for the last 8 years of Lies and Corruption?  minusculenonono
Quote:It was no secret during the campaign that Donald Trump was a narcissist and a demagogue who used fear and dishonesty to appeal to the worst in American voters. The Times called him unprepared and unsuited for the job he was seeking, and said his election would be a “catastrophe.”
You're a Moron!
Quote:Still, nothing prepared us for the magnitude of this train wreck. Like millions of other Americans, we clung to a slim hope that the new president would turn out to be all noise and bluster, or that the people around him in the White House would act as a check on his worst instincts, or that he would be sobered and transformed by the awesome responsibilities of office.

Instead, seventy-some days in — and with about 1,400 to go before his term is completed — it is increasingly clear that those hopes were misplaced.
In a matter of weeks, President Trump has taken dozens of real-life steps that, if they are not reversed, will rip families apart, foul rivers and pollute the air, intensify the calamitous effects of climate change and profoundly weaken the system of American public education for all.
His attempt to de-insure millions of people who had finally received healthcare coverage and, along the way, enact a massive transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich has been put on hold for the moment. But he is proceeding with his efforts to defang the government’s regulatory agencies and bloat the Pentagon’s budget even as he supposedly retreats from the global stage.
I'm going to attach the link so you can read the rest.
Yes There Is MORE!
Source
Wait, Wait, wait, I have to share,,,,,,,
Quote:It is impossible to know where his presidency will lead or how much damage he will do to our nation.SHARE THIS QUOTE

Quote:These are immensely dangerous developments which threaten to weaken this country’s moral standing in the world, imperil the planet and reverse years of slow but steady gains by marginalized or impoverished Americans. But, chilling as they are, these radically wrongheaded policy choices are not, in fact, the most frightening aspect of the Trump presidency.
What #ucking Planet did You grow up on?
No one in the World Respects America after The Bow-In-Chief and Mr. Apologize Obama was in charge for 8 years.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Explanation: I fully agree G! minusculebeercheers 

Personal Disclosure: @ anybody affected negatively by Trump or his actions as POTUS! I have prepared a simple 6 bulletin point PLAN for you to follow ...

1] Grow the Fuck Up and stop doing drugs!

2] Get re-educated!

3] Get retrained!

4] Be more conservative and less like dicks and scrotums hanging out side the Y fronts OK and stop having welfare babies willy nilly!

5] Wear your underpants inside your pants and pull those fucking pants up ... use a belt for gods sake or I will belt YOU!

6] GET A HAIRCUT AND GET A REAL JOB!

P.S. Cali-failure is at the TOP of my BURN IT WITH FIRE list ... NK doesn't even come close! YOU SUCK CALIFORNIA AND I HOPE YOU FALL INTO THE GOD DAMNED OCEAN ASAP!

minusculesoapbox

MAGA! Make America Great Again!

minusculebiggrin
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
The Globalists are working overtime to spread negative propaganda to sway the masses opinion, I see.

I can't wait until a year or two in, after Trump has had time to show the people all the good that is going to come from his presidency.

No, I don't agree with some of the things he is doing, but I trust that he has a better plan to replace it.
He said in his inauguration speech that he (paraphrasing) wanted to bring out new technology to make life better.  I think he was talking about some of the things used in the SSP. 

If he shuts down part of the EPA, I don't expect him to let our skies turn into smog without having something better to clear the air;

If he repeals the ACA, I KNOW he'll have a better plan that allows us good insurance without it costing people a fortune for the premium alone;
and that plan they first had wasn't HIS, it was Paul Ryan's, who happens to be an inside punk that works for Soros and the Globalist agenda. Thank god it didn't pass. I think Trump knew it wouldn't.
I think with all the stink the demos were raising about taking it away, he decided to let it ride and blow up on it's own so they could see for themselves what a huge piece of shit it is.

Taking away welfare for all the immigrants who think they can come in here for a free ride, living off the hard working True Americans, I say, "THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT"!

Oops, it's too early in the morning for me to get all worked up, so I'll stop here.

Anyway, as I said, that article is just more negative propaganda put out to sway the thoughts of the public... that's all.
@"OmegaLogos"  I wish I could see your first video but not here.
Great Reply.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Yes I believe Trump will have a better replacement, right now Obamacare is fading away because most insurance companies have abandoned ACA.
POTUS trumps knows this.
(04-03-2017, 06:20 PM)guohua Wrote: @"OmegaLogos"  I wish I could see your first video but not here.
Great Reply.

@"Mystic Wanderer"  Yes I believe Trump will have a better replacement, right now Obamacare is fading away because most insurance companies have abandoned ACA.
POTUS trumps knows this.

Explanation: Damn Youtube borders bullshit! tinybighuh

Personal Disclosure: The song was "Get Haircut And Get A Real Job" by George Thoroughgood and The Destroyers! Please search for it and enjoy!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!
(04-03-2017, 06:34 PM)OmegaLogos Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 06:20 PM)guohua Wrote: @"OmegaLogos"  I wish I could see your first video but not here.
Great Reply.

POTUS trumps knows this.

Explanation: Damn Youtube borders bullshit! tinybighuh

Personal Disclosure: The song was "Get Haircut And Get A Real Job" by George Thoroughgood and The Destroyers! Please search for it and enjoy!

minusculebeercheers
OK,,,,, Got it!