Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PROJECT REDSUN: They went to Mars without telling us
Going to Mars has been an important goal for NASA ever since the 1950's.  During the summer of 1965, Mariner 4 became the first successful mission to come near the surface of our neighboring Red Planet. The photos returned by the space module caused a lot of excitement among NASA’s personnel, as it revealed never before seen features of the planet. 

This new information caused the agency to want to send astronauts there and colonize the Red Planet. Therefore, NASA secretly funded a project much like the Apollo missions which they codenamed Project REDSUN.

Its aim was to colonize the planet, but after analyzing the case, it seems that they had some other ideas as well. Is it possible that NASA encountered some form of intelligent life on Mars?

[Image: 1e.jpg?w=474]

Quote:In 1971, one year before the final Apollo mission, Mariner 9 was orbiting Mars and managed to photograph the entirety of its surface, thus providing conclusive images with ancient riverbeds, a 3,000 mile-long grand canyon, gigantic volcanoes, and other artificial-like structures that we can also see for ourselves today.

What seems rather interesting is the fact that NASA had a free hand to operate under the ongoing lunar exploration hysteria. Another curious thing to note is the fact that the agency was overly prepared to send a second mission to Mars, as Richard Zurek, NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory’s leading scientist revealed: It was a good thing we had other spacecraft ready, as it might have stopped Mars exploration for a while.

The pace of exploration would have slowed – we certainly wouldn’t have had anything as ambitious as the mission in the 1970s.

[Image: 1d.jpg?w=474]

Quote:Mariner 9’s photo of Nirgal Vallis, the largest valley network on Mars It was a planet that seemed similar enough to the Earth that you could imagine it having supported life in the past… We still don’t know for sure if life did develop there.” In the years that followed, several exploration modules were sent to Mars, probably because of the unimaginable discoveries that were previously unearthed.

However, first photos from the actual surface of the planet were taken by the Viking 1 mission and were revealed on July 20, 1976. One day later, the first color picture taken by the Viking 2 lander was available. Considering all the above, we can’t help but wonder what happened between 1970 and 1976, and why the space agency didn’t officially admit the landing of a module on the Martian surface until then? On August 28, 1973, a secret mission funded by NASA and the US Department of Defense was to depart towards the distant planet Mars under the name of Project Redsun. According to recently leaked documents, the crew consisted of American astronaut Edwin E. “Buzz” Aldrin, Neil Armstrong and a fellow comrade from the USSR named Vladimir Ilyushin.

The video below was supposedly leaked from a collection of 16mm archived footage used in the training of NASA astronauts and Air Force pilots. The video reveals how astronauts aboard a spacecraft considered to be the ISV Columbus, are slowly leaving behind Earth’s view to welcome a new, more dusty sight of planet Mars. Some features of the Red Planet are clearly visible during the orbital flight, including the famous South Pole of Mars.

Notice anything similar in the video that has been brought to our attention from recent photos of Mars?  Doesn't that water landscape look the same?

[Image: nasa-announces-it-has-discovered-liquid-...456013.jpg]
Image source: Link

Quote:Mission control was established at Cocoa Beach, Florida and it coordinated Project Redsun’s first three launches. All subsequent missions were relocated and administrated from Area 51. After the video was made public, people begun to question its authenticity, and as usual, NASA denied any form of implication in a manned mission to Mars, considering the footage to be a ridiculous forgery.

While people couldn’t accept the agency’s potential for such a quest, seeing as it was 1970 back then, the above footage didn’t receive too much attention. However, it all changed in April 2011 when more evidence was brought to light by an Italian journalist and UFO researcher Luca Scantamburlo. During a press conference, they presented a testimony revealing the details of project Redsun.

I introduce to you a press-release testimony I have written to discuss the presumed existence of a hush-hush military space program called “Project Redsun”, carried out in the 70s of the last century to build a stationary base on Mars, the Red Planet. My source of information – named by me ‘bravoxsierra24’ – had contacted me by email. It is possible to reproduce the pages of the press release, and the picture here presented as well.

The below documents back up this seemingly crazy but not at all impossible hypothesis of an early manned mission to Mars. If this happened indeed, we can think of so many reasons why NASA would engage in such a secret mission. What could NASA had encountered there? Was there an ancient alien base or did they met with intelligent beings who still inhabit the planet? Considering many other possibilities, the reason might exceed all our earthly expectations, and who knows, maybe one they we will find out. Are we prepared for this kind of disclosure ?

The following is a PRESS RELEASE-TESTIMONY – Dated APRIL 25, 2011
by Luca Scantamburlo
Member of the Free Lance International Press (Rome, Italy)

” I introduce to you a press release-testimony I have written to discuss the presumed existence of a hush-hush military Space program called “Project Redsun”, carried out in the ’70s of the last century to build a stationary base on Mars, the Red Planet. My source of information – named by me “bravoxsierra24″ – has contacted me by email. It is possible to reproduce the pages of the press release, and the picture here presented as well.”

[Image: 2557629.jpg?w=474]

[Image: 7004993.jpg?w=474]

[Image: 28888.jpg?w=474]

Below is a  PDF titled “Eyes on the Red Planet: Human Mars Mission Planning, 1952 – 1970, by NASA, outlining their interests for manned missions to the Red Planet since 1952.

PDF Link

Source

I hope you have found this informative. It seems more and more is coming out about what our Secret Space Program has been up to ever since the 1950's.
That's a good bit of material to cover
Will take me a bit to go over it

Interesting from what I have seen so far!!

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

That is a fascinating catch !!

I just looked into one of the claims, that they launched from Brazil.

Quote:VLS. The Alcantara Launch Center, Brazil's main site, is on the Atlantic coast outside of Sao Luis. Launch pads on the ground blast off Satellite Launch Vehicle or Veiculo Lancador de Satelites (VLS) space boosters, Sonda sounding rockets, meteorological rockets and other science boosters.

Brazilian scientists have launched hundreds of sounding rockets since the mid-1960's. Alcantara, also known as CLA, has a launch control center and blockhouse. Its position nearer the equator is said to offer a launch advantage over Cape Canaveral.

[Image: Brazil.gif]

Source

I've read everything but the PDF and I would not be surprised on any of this authenticity.

We are not being privy to anything major going on in the highest spheres of power. Never been, never will be.

The X-37B is a shining example of that statement.

Quote:Officially, the X-37B is being launched later this year merely "to gather more test data" Air Force Maj. Tracy Bunko says. Bunko confirms that its payload, like that of the previous X-37B flights, is classified, and that has sparked a barrage of theories about the plane's true purpose as amateur satellite watchers chart its every move.

Although the Air Force won't say what the X-37B's exact purpose is, there is enough known about its orbit (and basic physics) to estimate what this craft is and is not meant to do. Let's take the top three theories one by one.

3 Theories About the Air Force's Mystery Space Plane, X-37B

The X-37B is a speck of dust compared to an actual secret Moon OR Mars Mission and it's kept waaaaaaay above our heads.

So, no. This would NOT surprise me at all.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~