Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teacher who used Ouija board with kindergarten students removed from building
What was this teacher smoking?

Quote:The teacher who used a Ouija board with kindergarten students has been removed from building, according to Milwaukee Public Schools.

An outraged mother is called on Milwaukee Public Schools officials to fire the kindergarten teacher. The mom, who asked to not be publicly named, said the game was used on Friday in her 5-year-old's classroom at Zablocki Elementary.

"They were shutting off the lights and making it dark and talking to spirits. That's not something that should be at school," the mother said of the game, which is said to be able to channel spirits.

In an email to the mother, the teacher said the Ouija board had been in the classroom since Halloween.

"The kids have been asking for a scary story and I got the board and moved the paper clip to answer some of their questions. They asked about scary characters in movies. I did not say there were spirits. It was all done in fun. I understand your concern. It was silly and I'm sorry. I will take the board home and this won't happen again," the teacher said.

More here:
http://www.wlwt.com/article/teacher-who-...ps/8989362
That's Just W R O N G!
That teacher should be fired!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
theyll let em brainwash em with the western skyfairy ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(03-01-2017, 07:22 AM)Daitengu Wrote: theyll let em brainwash em with the western skyfairy ......

No sky fairies included!  Only demons and evil spirits! 

I hope nothing bad came through and attached to the children.   tinybighuh
Mystic Wanderer
(03-01-2017, 07:22 AM)Daitengu Wrote: theyll let em brainwash em with the western skyfairy ......

Referring to how they shove christianity down everyones throat over there .......   after the christian brainwashing the kids will be scarred for life .....

(03-01-2017, 04:01 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Mystic Wanderer

Referring to how they shove christianity down everyones throat over there .......   after the christian brainwashing the kids will be scarred for life .....

Yeah, okay.  Still having my coffee.  I guess I read that wrong.   Dyslexia (or slow brain cells) is bad before coffee.   tinyshocked
Is ok neh .... with my rubbish english it a wonder that people understand me even after coffee .....

(03-01-2017, 07:23 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Is ok neh .... with my rubbish english it a wonder that people understand me even after coffee .....

Pardon? Didn't quite get that :p
(03-01-2017, 03:54 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Is this just a child wanting more attention or he this child actually afraid?
Who's able to know for sure.
Quote:The mother of a kindergarten student at a Milwaukee public school said her 5-year-old son is having nightmares after his teacher used a Ouija board in the classroom.

“He’s scared now to go to bed at night, to be in the dark, anything alone,” the mother told WISN-TV.
She told the station that “they were shutting off the lights and making it dark and talking to spirits” in her son’s class at Zablocki Elementary on Friday.
“That’s not something that should be at school,” she said.

The mother told WISN that the teacher said the Ouija board had been in the classroom since Halloween.

“The kids have been asking for a scary story and I got the board and moved the paper clip to answer some of their questions,” the teacher wrote the mom in an email, the mother told the station. “They asked about scary characters in movies. I did not say there were spirits. It was all done in fun. I understand your concern. It was silly and I’m sorry. I will take the board home and this won’t happen again.”
Quote:The teacher was removed from class Tuesday, apparently after story time, and placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of an internal investigation, WISN said. A reporter from the station talked to the teacher who said the situation “is not what it seems.”

Comments on Facebook ranged from anger over the board being in the classroom to those who can’t believe people think the game actually summons spirits.

“Ouija boards are not allowed in my house for any reason,” one woman said. “That’s a way to drum up the demons. How dare it be in a school. I’d be mad.”
A man countered, saying “what’s alarming is the number of people who apparently think you can talk to spirits and that they are upset over something so nonsensical.”
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]