Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Judge Jeanine Spanks Sanctuary Cops.
Man, I love this woman!

I am one of the last people to wave a banner for cops. I see too many instances of crooks, murderers, liars among their ranks. BUT...I am always willing to say there are still good ones out there even tho I fear those numbers are getting less and less. And this "Blue Brotherhood" crap that somehow makes it acceptable for cops to stay quiet when witnessing other cops wrongdoings is NOT acceptable to me.

Now we have this. If those cops in so-called sanctuary cities choose to protect the criminals and use that weak excuse of "I'm just following orders" to justify their non-actions...they are exactly what many believe them to be...puppets.

Take off the badge and turn in your gun because you deserve neither.

Jude
minusculeclap  Judge Jeanine for SCOTUS  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
The video isn't working for me.  Too bad; I love that woman.  I know I missed a good one.   tinywondering
(02-27-2017, 01:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The video isn't working for me.  Too bad; I love that woman.  I know I missed a good one.   tinywondering

Maybe this link?

Jude
(02-27-2017, 01:43 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The video isn't working for me.  Too bad; I love that woman.  I know I missed a good one.   tinywondering

It worked fine for me and I just played it again.

Run CClearner and try again.
(02-27-2017, 02:00 AM)Jude Wrote:

Maybe this link?

Jude

I've come across several videos that don't work on my computer ever since I downloaded that program that 1984 listed in his thread.  I've even clicked on the bar that comes up to "allow this site", or "allow all this page", but it still doesn't work.

Looks like I'm going to have to remove the program.  And, I hate to do that because it really was helping keep out the crap when I viewed certain articles with a lot of ads.  Oh well, you can't have it all, I suppose.   tinyshocked

RTA:  Finally got it to work.  She's a real corker, that gal!   minusculeclap
A good spanking will do them the world of good.
It would appear that the Gov. Of Texas was watching.

There is a Sheriff in Travis county (Austin area) that is defying the Feds and letting illegals go free. Gov. Abbott isn’t going to allow it. He’s already took away state grant funds from the county, (Austin the capital) and now they are working on passing legislation, that will make it illegal to let them go free in Texas, meaning going to jail, as well as make it possible for anyone who is hurt by the illegal being released will be able to sue the sheriff personally. 

Thank all the GODS the GOP took power before we fell into the endless ditch of indentured servitude to the whims of the mob. 
Ben Franklin said ”Most assuredly the only form of government more wretched then tyranny is democracy, for the very mob that sings your praises on Friday will hang you on Monday.” 
It's Very Interesting how dead set against a Mobed Ruled Democracy our Founders were. 
They knew mob rule is no way to govern a nation. This is exactly what sanctuary cities are, the rule of the mob that yells loudest gets what they want. 
The mob does not MAKE the law, however they must OBEY the law or lobby to change it through proper channels. Maybe law and order does have a chance to return to this country after all. 
It worked for 200 years that if you came here illegally you were shown the door rather quickly.

Quote:Chris Salcedo talks about a law to be passed in Texas that criminalizes any public official who harbors or sanctions the defiance of federal law. He explains how illegal immigrants are affecting the United States and why illegal immigration is wrong.

To see more from Chris, visit his channel on TheBlaze and listen live to “The Chris Salcedo Show” weekdays 3–5pm ET, only on TheBlaze Radio Network.

Source