Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
25 years with the CIA...What a story to tell
I  know many will not take the time to listen to this video. The video is about the shadow government and the CIA. The story is told by a 25 year CIA agent (Kevin Shipp) who received a medal for blowing the ineptness and coverup of operations in the CIA.. Of course he was poisoned afterwards but manged to survive. Anyway some of this stuff, the more conspiracy minded already suspect, but with this interview, by John B. Wells, many of the blanks will be filled in..IMO he is not a wing nut.. He talks about the MSN and much much more to include the CIA's fear of the new administration looking into some of their dirty laundry. How the past Administration and the past head (John Brennan) of the CIA were all in for the Muslim Brotherhood. He does go into some of the actions by Obama with George Soros backing and even what Obama is up to today. Worth a bed time story for those interested

Yes They Could, it'll depend on how many Obama and Clinton Worshippers are still in Control.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I watched and enjoyed, if that's the correct word, Sky! -the video you kindly provided
and I noticed Dulles' name came up straight away!

10,000 secret Government sites within the US... sheesh!

Imagine the amount of money that could be saved if this clandestine system of
'Shadow Government' employees alone, was rolled-up.

I'm glad to see that this gentleman is aware that Obama was placed into a position
to become President and that's not an easy thing to do. The system that's needed
to do that without being uncovered is something that would make an average person
sh*t bricks!
And they would be the breeze block-sized bricks.

From the information Kevin Shipp has provided, I would suggest that every major
country in the west has been enduring years of being dry-assed by those who were
supposed to be protecting us.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
I've watched several videos about Kevin Shipp, and I think he's right on.  I've even posted a couple here.

If no one paid attention to what I had to say, maybe they will you.  I certainly hope so, because his message is very important for people to hear.

I'll watch this tonight.  I save videos for my nightly entertainment, unless they're short.

Thanks!   minusculeknocks
I played this while I was doing some cleaning, and I have to say, THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!   minusculeclap 

He mentioned a lot of these things in videos I posted, but this one is current and they talk about things going on RIGHT NOW.

Everyone out there, PLEASE, PLEASE, take time to listen to this video!  We need the public to WAKE THE HELL UP NOW! 

The clock is ticking.... tick-toc...tick-toc...  

Share this with your friends and family!
I believe this article will fit well here.

NSA and CIA is the Enemy of the People

Quote:Astute students of history understand that government agencies often further their own interests and not the administration they are designated to serve. Seldom is the genuine national security advanced when bureaucrats pledge their loyalty to their respective fiefdoms of projecting influence and power. Absent in this supremacy struggle equation is the abstract notion that state legitimacy is founded upon the will and consent of the people. Such a quaint concept does not reflect a chapter in the training manual that breeds the spooks who operate as above the law and unaccountable super spies.

Guarding signals traffic or capturing foreign communication is a logical task to protect national secrets, while gathering information on intentions and operations from adversaries. Once upon a time the National Security Agency directed the ECHELON project as a cold war network. Over the decades the functions of electronic surveillance broadened into collection on all forms of data, no matter the source or the national origin of the subject.

The mapping from their “Big Scoop” capacity has achieved a technological level that all but obliterated any expectation of privacy. The Fourth Amendment is consistently ignored and the inadequate Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, FISA review is a mere rubber stamp from a kangaroo court. So when the Supreme Court places National Security Agency above the law, no one should be surprised.

Even less shocking is the sordid chronicle of the Central Intelligence Agency, documented by the Church Committee. The Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities provides intriguing bed time reading rivaling any Frederick Forsyth or John le Carré spy novel. And who can dismiss the Declassified CIA Memo Reveals CIA Directly Involved In JFK Assassination Cover-Up!

“Fifty-three years after the assassination of JFK, Mary's Mosaic author Peter Janney has rediscovered a memo offering, prima facie evidence that the CIA was directly involved in the JFK assassination.

What's more, this 1967 CIA memorandum was written by Janney's own father, Frederick Wistar Morris Janney, a senior career CIA officer who began work at the Agency shortly after its creation in 1947.”

No matter what one thinks of the NSA and the CIA, the indisputable fact is that both operate upon the premise that protecting and advancing the imperial global empire is their prime imperative. Lost under this shadow government criminal syndicate is any effort to observe their oath of office to the American nation.

Supposedly agency employees work in the executive branch of government for the President. Yet, the deep state operates as if they are preeminent in their Machiavellian immoral system of perpetual lies and deceit. These fifth column establishment gatekeepers are the enemy of the republic. Citing the way the Intel eavesdrop presence targets the populist president, is clear cut proof of the nature of the intelligence community.

Quote:Watch the video NSA spying on the Trump administration?, and review the latest Larry Klayman lawsuit that goes to the core of the 1984 police state that is waging war against their commander and chief. Then read Emergency hearing sought to stop NSA 'spying' on Trump. “Attorney Larry Klayman, the founder of Freedom Watch, is asking a federal court to hold an emergency hearing on the National Security Agency, alleging “likely” CIA “spying” on President Donald Trump.”

The open counterinsurgency originating out of Ft. Meade and Langley is evident for all to see. Just assess How The Nation’s Spooks Played The Game ‘Kill Mike Flynn’.

“National Security Advisor Gen. Michael T. Flynn (ret.) — who resigned Monday — was the victim of a “hit job” launched by intelligence operatives, Obama government holdovers and former Obama national security officials, according to former intelligence officials who spoke with The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

The talk within the tight-knit community of retired intelligence officers was that Flynn’s sacking was a result of intelligence insiders at the CIA, NSA and National Security Council using a sophisticated “disinformation campaign” to create a crisis atmosphere. The former intel officers say the tactics hurled against Flynn over the last few months were the type of high profile hard-ball accusations previously reserved for top figures in enemy states, not for White House officials.

“This was a hit job,” charged retired Col. James Williamson, a 32-year Special Forces veteran who coordinated his operations with the intelligence community.”

[Image: nsaleaks.jpg]
The NSA routinely monitors foreign dignitaries conversations. The obvious source of original electronic taps most assuredly comes from signal traffic. Obama expands the NSA's ability to share data with other agencies cites: “The National Security Agency is now able to share raw surveillance data with all 16 of the United States government's intelligence groups, including the Central Intelligence Agency, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Homeland Security and Drug Enforcement Administration.”

The notion that only small number of select senior officials would have had access to the Flynn and Russia ambassador Sergey Kislyak conversations just does not wash. When the outgoing CIA Director John Brennan went public with his denunciation of President Trump, one would immediately suspect that The Agency, not some rogue operative, gave the official blessing to take down Trump.

A shameful disclosure from former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler in "He Will Die In Jail" - Intelligence Community Ready To "Go Nuclear" On Trump, states that these very blunt thoughts came from of a "senior intelligence community friend". With friends like this, no wonder that the Trump administration is fighting an internal civil war with the entrenched snoop and spook class of the permanent war proponents.

Least one forgets, the CIA has perfected the exercise of fixing elections, overthrowing governments and controlling the news cycle internationally. Within their culture, applying these skills back on home soil is a very short leap.

So when Spies Keep Intelligence From Donald Trump on Leak Concerns, as reported in the WSJ, just ask who has excelled in leaking damaging fake news more than the CIA?

“U.S. intelligence officials have withheld sensitive intelligence from President Donald Trump because they are concerned it could be leaked or compromised, according to current and former officials familiar with the matter.”

The covert undertaking of the NSA and CIA is to remove Donald Trump from the Presidency. One need not endorse or even support the Trump agenda, but one must concede that he is challenging the establishment as no other president in our lifetime. The coordinated push back from the hegemonic imperialists refuses to allow the populist elected President from deflating the bellicose unanimity that underwrites their world view.

Paul Craig Roberts has it correct in The Stakes for Trump and All of Us.

“We need to understand, and so does President Trump, that the hoax “war on terror” was used to transform intelligence agencies, such as the NSA and CIA, and criminal investigative agencies, such as the FBI, into Gestapo secret police agencies. Trump is now threatened by these agencies, because he rejects the neoconservative’s agenda of US world hegemony that supports the gigantic military/security annual budget.

Our secret police agencies are busy at work planting “intelligence” among the presstitute media that Trump is compromised by “Russian connections” and is a security threat to the United States. The plan is to make a case in the media, as was done against President Nixon, and to force Trump from office. To openly take on a newly elected president is an act of extraordinary audacity that implies enormous confidence, or else desperation, on the part of the police state agencies.”

The religion of State worship has destroyed all semblances of civil liberties and constitutional law, especially since the programmed plot on September 11, 2001 that brought America the Patriot Act despotic society. The NSA and CIA are responsible for the continuous misinformation faux newscast cycle as the former provide the raw falsification data, while the later uses their media assets to spread the fabrication of their pro interventionist narrative.

The ordinary citizens who voted for Trump are being betrayed by the espionage agents who want to consummate the police state. The secret service of the puppet regime poses a fundamental and true existential threat to the legitimacy of our government. They are the enemy of the sovereign authority that resides in the consent of the population.

All ideological factions need to rally against the concerted efforts to destroy our separations of power federalism. Cleaning house and purging the NSA and CIA may be virtually impossible without a clear outcry from the public. Remember this warning - Did Chuck Schumer Just Threaten Donald Trump?

“The new leader of Democrats in the Senate says Donald Trump is being “really dumb” for picking a fight with intelligence officials, suggesting they have ways to strike back, after the president-elect speculated Tuesday that his “so-called” briefing about Russian cyberattacks had been delayed in order to build a case.”

Well, now you are seeing with the release of all these leaks that present suspect intelligence. Support Trump in his battle with the intelligence agencies, before they take their retribution as they did on JFK.

SARTRE – February 21, 2017

Source
(02-22-2017, 01:51 PM)BIA Wrote: 10,000 secret Government sites within the US... sheesh!

Resident skeptic rearing his ugly head here -

- those are absolutely real and factual. I know where some of them are.

Note to Big Brother: no, I'm not gonna tell where they are. Don't get yer panties in a wad.

However, I WILL give some clues on recognizing them, in the interest of a Public Service Announcement. Most of the ones I know about are surrounded by a hurricane fence, with the deflectors at the top pointed outward instead of inward as they are in prisons. Some of them have "Y" deflectors pointing inward AND outward. The grounds are generally unkempt, to promote the impression of disuse. There is almost always at least one (sometimes more) "abandoned" buildings on the site, usually an abandoned business. Most of those are brick, although not all, but I don't recall any that are wood. Brick or steel, invariably.

The buildings will have a loading dock to back trucks into, generally out of sight around back, as is usual even with operating businesses. If you look closely enough at that dock, you will no doubt wonder why it appears to be enjoying use when the rest of the building appears not to be. Truckers who make deliveries to them never even get out of the cab of the truck. They aren't allowed to. They just back up to the dock and wait until they hear someone pounding on the trailer, the signal to clear out and leave the site. Then they go to the boss and collect their paycheck, never knowing what was carried, and never helping to unload it - not even opening the door to the trailer.

There are often "security guards" patrolling the grounds, but never in view in any large numbers. Usually just one or two at a time. Nothing unusual there - security is often maintained to discourage break ins of actual abandoned properties. They will, however, watch you like a hawk if you appear to notice the building(s) at all. I highly recommend not attempting to breach the perimeter if they notice you noticing them.

Most of the workings of these sites are underground, out of sight, fed by the building above them (where supplies come in via the loading dock). The building is like the superstructure on a submarine when that is all that surfaces above the ocean. All the activity, for the most part, is beneath that superstructure, rather than in it - it's all hidden underground.. or under the water in my analogy.

Yessir, they're real, and you can find them too, if you know what to look for. An average of 200 per state, some more, some less.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-24-2017, 06:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Resident skeptic rearing his ugly head here -

Note to Big Brother: no, I'm not gonna tell where they are. Don't get yer panties in a wad.
Wow! I'd like to see images of 'em, if possible.

I didn't doubt they existed, but what are they for? I thought the CIA couldn't conduct business
inside the United States -although I'm naive to think they didn't!

This stuff I find fascinating and with another word to Big Brother, I suggest not wearing panties,
wadding is such a bind... James Bind.
mediumfacepalm
(02-24-2017, 06:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 01:51 PM)BIA Wrote: 10,000 secret Government sites within the US... sheesh!

However, I WILL give some clues on recognizing them, in the interest of a Public Service Announcement. Most of the ones I know about are surrounded by a hurricane fence, with the deflectors at the top pointed outward instead of inward as they are in prisons. Some of them have "Y" deflectors pointing inward AND outward. The grounds are generally unkempt, to promote the impression of disuse. There is almost always at least one (sometimes more) "abandoned" buildings on the site, usually an abandoned business. Most of those are brick, although not all, but I don't recall any that are wood. Brick or steel, invariably.

The buildings will have a loading dock to back trucks into, generally out of sight around back, as is usual even with operating businesses. If you look closely enough at that dock, you will no doubt wonder why it appears to be enjoying use when the rest of the building appears not to be. Truckers who make deliveries to them never even get out of the cab of the truck. They aren't allowed to. They just back up to the dock and wait until they hear someone pounding on the trailer, the signal to clear out and leave the site. Then they go to the boss and collect their paycheck, never knowing what was carried, and never helping to unload it - not even opening the door to the trailer.

There are often "security guards" patrolling the grounds, but never in view in any large numbers. Usually just one or two at a time. Nothing unusual there - security is often maintained to discourage break ins of actual abandoned properties. They will, however, watch you like a hawk if you appear to notice the building(s) at all. I highly recommend not attempting to breach the perimeter if they notice you noticing them.

Most of the workings of these sites are underground, out of sight, fed by the building above them (where supplies come in via the loading dock). The building is like the superstructure on a submarine when that is all that surfaces above the ocean. All the activity, for the most part, is beneath that superstructure, rather than in it - it's all hidden underground.. or under the water in my analogy.

Yessir, they're real, and you can find them too, if you know what to look for. An average of 200 per state, some more, some less.

True, Mr.G. is setting here next to me remembering.
He'll give you a Hint,,, in the late 70's throughout the 80's, large residential estates on 5 or more acres. many states where Basement are very Common.
Opps, To much info.
(02-24-2017, 06:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote:

If I remember correctly from the video, Kevin gave the names of the towns/cities.  Or, maybe it was on a different video I watched; I watch several videos each night on You Tube on my t.v.  (Yes, you can watch You Tube on t.v. when you have RoKu.)
I see so many, sometimes I forget which one said what.   tinywondering
(02-24-2017, 11:20 AM)BIAD Wrote: Wow! I'd like to see images of 'em, if possible.

It probably is possible, but I won't be posting any, in keeping my word to Big Brother not to reveal locations. Nothing much to see anyhow, really. Just what appears to be an abandoned brick or steel building behind a hurricane fence with long grass, and maybe a guy in a uniform in that copse of trees on the compound just over there, looking at you with binoculars.

Quote:I didn't doubt they existed, but what are they for? I thought the CIA couldn't conduct business
inside the United States -although I'm naive to think they didn't!

They're not all CIA facilities. I couldn't really say if ANY of them are, but some could be I suppose. Some are COG facilities maintained here and there in case any of the Congress Critters and such are out and about glad-handing their constituency when the balloon goes up (Mount Weather is a long, long way from Bakersfield, especially when mushroom clouds are lighting up the sky your plane has to fly through to get there in a hurry), some are possibly research facilities, and there may be other uses as well - maybe even something as mundane as records archiving and storage, in case DC goes up in flames or something. I mean, there are a LOT of them, so uses per facility probably vary. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that at this point DHS has taken some of them over.

I know of one that I was told was supposed to be a FEMA prison camp in waiting. I went and scoped that one out personally over the course of a couple of days, and am convinced that it WAS a government facility, but not any sort of prison camp-to-be. It would have been incredibly difficult to get IN to it, but getting OUT could have been accomplished by the average 5 year old... so I'm pretty sure that if it was any sort of detention facility, they are doing it all wrong, and any potential FEMA detainees will have nothing to fear at all.

At least some of them have pretty sophisticated perimeter security and intrusion detection measures, although I won't go into the specifics other than to say it's pretty top shelf for a mere abandoned factory building, garage, etc. Unless you know what you're looking for, you won't know what it is when it sees you, anyhow. Treading lightly would be a good idea, preferably so lightly that at no point does any part of you or anything connected with you come in contact with the ground upon your approach. If it accidentally does, act like a deer. Maybe they won't notice, eh?

Of course the CIA conducts business within the US. Their HQ is allegedly at Langley, VA - although that could just be a PR front for them while all the serious discussions take place elsewhere. Those wily Spooks - they're just so... wily! They also have various training facilities inside CONUS, which is a sort of business being conducted. They might have other "stuff" at other locations as well. I dunno. CIA types play their cards pretty close to the vest, y'know? On account of that, there's just no telling what goes on, or just exactly where.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I think I can say that in all fairness, I don't know anything really!

It seems that when speaking of places such as these, the accepted confidence the Governments
of the world has in regards of the people they're supposed to serve is just that, a confidence.
And one's confidence is always on sandy ground!

Thank you for that insight, Ninurta.

Edit:
Just as a tie-in with this and a lighthearted connection with 'the elite', here's an article
that may make you smile.

Three on slavery charges after nuclear bunker cannabis find.

'Three men face slavery charges following the discovery of a cannabis factory
in a former nuclear bunker.

Several thousand cannabis plants with an estimated street value of £1m were
seized in a raid on RGHQ Chilmark in Wiltshire on Wednesday night.
Martin Fillery, 45, Plamen Nguyen, 27, and Ross Winter, 30, have been charged
with conspiring to hold another person in slavery/servitude.
The trio are due before magistrates in Swindon later.

Nguyen and Winter, both of Bristol, and Fillery, of Pedwell, Somerset, are also
accused of conspiracy to produce the Class B drug and abstracting electricity
without authority.

Wiltshire Police said three other men, all aged over 18, would be released without
charge.

The former Ministry of Defence bunker was built in the 1980s to protect
local dignitaries and government officials in the event of a nuclear attack...'
SOURCE:
Many of these facilities in America are run and operated for a very specific purpose.
Many are actually supported with Navy personnel and CIA mixed in, it's simple to understand why really, Navy Seal Team Training and support on a mission.
A secure area in a secure nation for acquisition integration (a place to question a subject).

The US Air Force also operation support facilities with hard to locate air strip and hilicopter landing areas.

Us Army also had a small supporting role with smaller facilities.
Most are funded by the CIA and Black Ops Budgets. All are administered by a Department Head from Langley and an onsite Colonel (full bird) or One Star General. 

Then again you've all heard the term Safe House.
Yes they are real, mostly used in hostile countries and even countries considered friendly.
Why are these safe house type facilities in America?
It's simple, you didn't come back from Russia or East Germany in the 70's and 80's walk into any CIA headquarters for a debriefing and review.
The above facilities were most often used even in my case when President Reagan wanted to see me immediately upon return.

There was always a liaison person keeping your wife or parent or whom ever you had listed updated.
I personally knew of 8 such facilities here. I don't believe there are Thousands or Even Hundreds, not more than a Dozen Maybe.

Are there more, I don't believe there are now, simply because after the late 80's and all through the 90's and currently, they don't recruit and hire people like me.
I won't go into that.
The have High School Diplomas then a College education and finally a University Degree and then they're trained in a specific field with little Mentoring.

OK, that won't get me into trouble.
(02-25-2017, 04:36 PM)guohua Wrote: ...The above facilities were most often used even in my case when President Reagan
wanted to see me immediately upon return...
Without pushing for any exciting hints, when it was revealed that Mena Airport and
possibly other areas, were involved in transporting arms for/or not for drugs in the
Contra situation...

How deep do you think President Reagan was involved?
Just an opinion and no problem if you wish not to comment.
(02-25-2017, 05:30 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 04:36 PM)guohua Wrote: ...The above facilities were most often used even in my case when President Reagan
wanted to see me immediately upon return...
Without pushing for any exciting hints, when it was revealed that Mena Airport and
possibly other areas, were involved in transporting arms for/or not for drugs in the
Contra situation...

How deep do you think President Reagan was involved?
Just an opinion and no problem if you wish not to comment.
I can say, Not so much Drugs as Vows of Loyalty and the Hatred of Communism.
Drugs are almost always present in most situations because of the illegality of the growth and distribution of Drugs and that person knows We know All About their participation in the Drug Field, We Have A Form Of Control!   
Control, By Fear Of Exposure or Death. 
Yes, the profits from drug sales are a great way to pay for Coups, Informats and Small Armies. 
In most third world nations the growth and use of Cocaine, Heroin and other drugs are a fact of life and a norm.
South America, Southeast Asia and all of the Islamic Nations.

Did I ever approve or support the transportation of drugs to be sold in America, NEVER!

You want to read what happened to someone who Really Pissed Off The Agency to include my friend in the No Such Agency. I was very, Very, very Surprised he was Allowed To Live,,, But That's Another Story.
Link  and Link
Cheers Boss.
minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
(02-25-2017, 06:23 PM)BIAD Wrote: Cheers Boss.
minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup

This is Mr. G.  The Real Boss, is setting at the other computer monitoring me,,,,,,,  minusculechairshot  smallroflmao 
Thank You, I'm logging off now.   :minusculehi:
(02-25-2017, 06:32 PM)guohua Wrote: This is Mr. G.  The Real Boss, is setting at the other computer monitoring me,,,,,,,  minusculechairshot  smallroflmao 
Thank You, I'm logging off now.   :minusculehi:

I know exactly what you mean Mr.G!!
(And the kids scream 'patriarchy' like they know what they're talkin' about!)