Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump launches unprecedented attack on media.
'The US President denies saying leaks from his administration are "illegal" and
are "going to stop" damages the first amendment.

Donald Trump has launched an extensive attack on the US media, saying "the level
of dishonesty is out of control".

In a news conference, he said: "The media is trying to attack our administration because
they know we are following through on pledges we made and they're not happy about it."
"But a lot of people are happy about it."

"I turn on the TV, open the newspapers, I see stories of chaos. Yet it is the exact opposite.
This administration is running like a fine-tuned machine."
Sky's US correspondent Cordelia Lynch described the attack as "unprecedented".

Cordelia Lynch:
"Many of our nation's reporters will not tell you the truth." - President Trump.
Cordelia Lynch:
Trump "the press, the level of dishonesty is out of control."

She said: "The White House has criticised media in past plenty of times, but this kind of
attack on journalists is unprecedented."'

Wow! How dare he, huh?!!

'...In the news conference, Mr Trump said: "Many of our nation's reporters will not tell you
the truth. And will not treat the wonderful people of this country with the respect they deserve.
"I hope going forward things can be a little bit different and maybe get along a little bit better.
Maybe it's not. That's ok too.

"Much of the media in Washington DC, along with New York, Los Angeles in particular
speaks not for the people but for those profiting off a obviously very broken system.

"The press has become so dishonest and if we don't talk about it we are doing a tremendous
disservice to the American people, because the press is out of control.
The level of dishonesty is out of control...'
SOURCE:
But they won't learn... it's beneath them to accept criticism.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:But they won't learn... it's beneath them to accept criticism.

Can I get an "Amen" to that?!   :smalleyeroll:

Trying to show the other side of the coin to the left is a waste of time, media AND people.
I've quit talking to them. They are brain-entrained zombies!  smallnotamused

I don't have to defend Trump anymore... he won!  minusculebeercheers

Hopefully, in time, they will start to pull their heads out of the sand and see the good he is doing for our country.   tinysure
Whether this is an urban myth or not (and I think 727Sky used it some time back) it's a fine example
of the way that the Establishment and certainly the media, think.

The Monkeys In A Cage Syndrome.
'A group of scientists placed five monkeys in a cage, and in the middle, a ladder with bananas on top.
Every time a monkey went up the ladder, the scientists soaked the rest of the monkeys with cold water.

After a while, every time a monkey would start up the ladder, the others would pull it down and beat it up.
After a time, no monkey would dare try climbing the ladder, no matter how great the temptation.

The scientists then decided to replace one of the monkeys.
The first thing this new monkey did was start to climb the ladder. Immediately, the others pulled him down
and beat him up.

After several beatings, the new monkey learned never to go up the ladder, even though there was no
evident reason not to, aside from the beatings.

The second monkey was substituted and the same occurred. The first monkey participated in the beating
of the second monkey. A third monkey was changed and the same was repeated.
The fourth monkey was changed, resulting in the same, before the fifth was finally replaced as well.

What was left was a group of five monkeys that – without ever having received a cold shower – continued
to beat up any monkey who attempted to climb the ladder.

If it was possible to ask the monkeys why they beat up on all those who attempted to climb the ladder,
their most likely answer would be “I don’t know. It’s just how things are done around here.”...'

Normally, it wouldn't be a moral query, the basic principle of why mainstream media does-what-is
-does would be seen as okay in the realms of a investigative Journalistic viewpoint, but where the
moral aspect comes into it is the  pressure to hold political officials accountable should be across
the board and show no favouritism.

In President Trump's case, this isn't so.
The media have either been ordered to behave in this negative manner or they believe it's the correct
way to portray America's leader. The unfair conduct of Journalism is being shown to the world in such
a way that it will not only damage their current reputation -what's left of it, it could seriously alter the way
the masses acquire their information from now on.

Scenario One:
They believe they're right. They believe that what they took for granted and accepted as the norm has
changed and they're unwilling to listen to why it has changed.

The media perceive a political regime that requires them to report the actions of the Trump Administration
without a personal comment of what it means. There's no sexy lightweight pieces that need little research
and caters for a lazy Editorial Department and there's too much of the serious, boring political legislation
that demands scrutiny and fact-based groundwork.
In a nutshell, Donald Trump is asking them to work for a living.

Scenario Two:
The mainstream media -possibly from coercion of their superiors, have comprehensively agreed to
create a forum where President Trump's announcements, political and general comments and his
presentation to the world via the media, should be displayed in a poor light.

Ignoring certain parts of his official and private speakings, the dominant sections of the world press
are attempting to maintain a biased narrative that they believe as the potential to persuade the public
that the person currently in the White House hasn't the leadership qualities to benefit the country with
his Presidency.

Scenario Three:
Both of the above. The phrase 'Fourth Dimensional Chess' was bandied about for a while and it was
suggested that Trump played this mentally-athletic game well. Maybe he does, but I would submit that
if such adroit cerebral agility is going on, it's not taking place in the Oval Office.
It's happening outside.

If we use the names 'Democrat' and 'Republican' as examples and refrain from looking at them as nothing
more than titles to assist in my explanation, then thank you. 

The Democrats were 'in power' for eight years, a fair time for the media to get used to create an environment
where they could nurture the public into accepting a level of journalism that tasted of a 'classy' lightweight
agenda where trust in the Government would be taken for granted.

True, it could've been that certain parts of the media were compromised by the use of tax-payers money making
a Journalist or columnist's everyday tasks easier. It could've also been that some failings of individuals in that
administration were 'overlooked' due to an in-house discussion of the fallout that may have ensued.

This possibility has a worrying aspect as it now puts the media in a powerful position of information-decision
-maker and translator of Governmental policy.
Heady-stuff that tastes far-better than bananas!

Remember, a mistake is only a mistake until you rectify it and then it's gone. Would the airing of political dirty
laundry really be beneficial to a media company if they lose ground against their competitors and the position
at Government-Information trough?

For Eight years, the rules of the game were written in stone and during that time, the evolution of Journalism
also continued. The middle-class youngsters who set out into the news-reporting world had grown up in the
universe of the internet where conspiracy theories were no longer whispered and held dear.
And the water-spraying of the monkeys became a distant memory.

'Big deal, JFK was assassinated by someone... but I'm too you young to remember him anyway!'
'Nixon broke into an office, Yeah -but I wasn't alive at the time and nothing changed did it?'
Flying saucers are everyday things that are abundant on YouTube. Bigfoot is just a bunch of guys telling
scary stories and the Cold War was something about Russia and spies... like those boring movies with no
CGI.

With a black President promising hope and the tutors carving out jobs in universities by using guilt tactics
against older or fragile superiors, the eight years meant for many rookie-Journalists, a couple of hours at their
desk typing a piece that was full of un-researched click-bait and fanciful musings that had no connection
with what was really happening to the working class outside of this bubble.
The bananas stayed at the top of the ladder and we all got used to enjoying being dry.

Then this egoistical businessman lumbered onto the stage. A rich braggart who held the trappings that
went along with the elite, yet spoke about subjects that involved a plaid shirt and scuffed working boots.
He said vague crazy things that resonated to the working-stiff and an out-of-date patriotic cry in a world of
banal globalism.

But to get where he wanted to go, he knew he had to hitch his wagon to one of the main parties because
when playing in a rigged game, one doesn't sit down as a loner. Any potential from a single entity would
be snuffed out by the commanding groups who have already invested heavily in the game.

So he chose the Republican Party, a group that held similar views of his own. A bit odd for this loud-mouthed
rich old-guy who didn't ingratiate himself with the contemporary upper-middle-class youth. He spoke of free
market capitalism and a strong national defence, the whole persona of this man from a television programme
smacked of conceited privilege that never knew what the United States was really about.

There was no hushed words of diversity or opportunities for minorities, this man with the red tie talked in way
that implied a citizen should roll-up their sleeves and get to making America great again! I mean... come on,
don't we have 'other' people to do that?
What he was really saying and certainly to Journalists, was ignore the spray of water... claim the steps as
your own and share the bananas around.

But the media had become used to the dryness and it's not that they don't want to change, it's that they
don't know how to and instead of admitting it, they will do whatever it takes to stop anyone climbing those
ladders.
Excellent post @"BIAD"       minusculeclap

minusculegoodjob                                             smallawesome
@"BIAD" wrote:

Quote: In President Trump's case, this isn't so.
The media have either been ordered to behave in this negative manner or they believe it's the correct
way to portray America's leader. The unfair conduct of Journalism is being shown to the world in such
a way that it will not only damage their current reputation -what's left of it, it could seriously alter the way
the masses acquire their information from now on.

Well, just look who owns the media...  only six companies own and control 90% of ALL the media in the U.S.!

[/url]
[Image: media-infographic.jpg]
[url=http://www.businessinsider.com/this-chart-shows-the-bilderberg-groups-connection-to-everything-in-the-world-2012-6]

Now, if you wish to do some research on your own, you'll find that these six companies are run by a few ELITE families at the very top of the pyramid. These families want the New World Order in play so they can control the world with one dictator in charge of EVERYTHING!

Trump threw a wrench into their plans, so they are using their news outlets to lie and twist everything around to make him look bad. 

So... I'll take, "The media have been ordered to behave in this negative manner" for $1,000, please Alex.   tinysure
(02-17-2017, 05:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Now, if you wish to do some research on your own, you'll find that these six companies are
run by a few ELITE families at the very top of the pyramid.

These families want the New World Order in play so they can control the world with one dictator
in charge of EVERYTHING!
Trump threw a wrench into their plans, so they are using their news outlets to lie and twist
everything around to make him look bad. 

So... I'll take, "The media have been ordered to behave in this negative manner" for $1,000, please Alex.   tinysure

I can see that it would look obvious that the voices from up on high have sent down the command
to Journalists to berate Trump's time in office, but I think that if this is true, it must be so really subtle
that it's not sensed in a normal manner.

Because it would mean that all of the Reporters in the mainstream media that hold jobs in these
particular outlets can never-never relate to their friends and loved-ones that they're carving and
moulding information to cater for their superiors.

It also obviously means everyone in mainstream media would have to be in on it to some extent.
However, I'm ruling that out because it's happened before.
(02-17-2017, 05:52 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 05:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Now, if you wish to do some research on your own, you'll find that these six companies are
run by a few ELITE families at the very top of the pyramid.

These families want the New World Order in play so they can control the world with one dictator
in charge of EVERYTHING!
Trump threw a wrench into their plans, so they are using their news outlets to lie and twist
everything around to make him look bad. 

I can see that it would look obvious that the voices from up on high have sent down the command
to Journalists to berate Trump's time in office, but I think that if this is true, it must be so really subtle
that it's not sensed in a normal manner.

Because it would mean that all of the Reporters in the mainstream media that hold jobs in these
particular outlets can never-never relate to their friends and loved-ones that they're carving and
moulding information to cater for their superiors.

It also obviously means everyone in mainstream media would have to be in on it to some extent.
However, I'm ruling that out because it's happened before.

Was it you, or someone else here, who had a thread up about how the news casters read from a scripted thingamajig?   I remember that they had the very same script on several news outlets.  Yeah, it's happened MANY times before.
(02-17-2017, 08:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Was it you, or someone else here, who had a thread up about how the
news casters read from a scripted thingamajig?  
I remember that they had the very same script on several news outlets.
Yeah, it's happened MANY times before.

I think it was Jude or 1984 or Sky.
But I'd be hesitant to call that proof of a conspiracy and just put it down
to lazy research for genuine news.

I'll try to find the information where Journalists were taking privately on
a restricted forum about how to disrupt a dispute about gaming Journalism
being performed in a manner that favoured a lax manner and done for less
than honourable reasons.

I agree it happens and if Trump gets his way, the advertising companies that
deal with these news outlets need to be informed. That way, this particular
swamp will get drained.

The latest episode with 'Pewdiepie' being kicked off YouTube may have an
effect in this manner.
A quiet Sunday morning and after putting the coffee on, I clicked on the television to peruse
the weekend news. I always enjoy Sunday news outlets because that's the time of the week
that reviews of that week, commentary and a general light-heartedness holds sway.
A time when you can just sit back and soak in the caffeine and the manipulating bullsh*t.

''Trump has spent nine million dollars on vacations already..." a commentator on Sky News
read from a Sunday newspaper. "...You know, that's more than Michelle and Barack spent
in a whole year" the dark-haired 'Journalist' informed the gullible viewer and I noted that she'd
put Soetoro's Obama's wife's name in first.

There on the screen, President Trump and the First Lady Melania were seen standing on the
top of the steps just after arriving in Florida on Air-Force One. They were in Melbourne, Florida
and it was a campaign rally, which all four commentators around the sleek table in the studio
felt was odd considering the election was over.

Talking over President Trump's berating of the media and how they manipulated information
for their own agendas, the group proceeded to discuss how this brazen man still held the strange
belief that news companies couldn't be trusted.

And never again did this quartet of media-folk speak about the unrelated subject of why they said
the new-ish President had allegedly spent a lot of money on vacations and the footage of him
coming off an aircraft to talk to the public at a rally.

After only glancing at CNN's programme hosted by someone called 'Erin-something or other'
and ignoring the fashioned questions she was pushing towards a man who'd recently obtained
a position in Trump's administration, I arrived at a fairly new cable channel I'd discovered called
'France 24'

Their narrative was different and though I watched with a wary eye, the people who reported the
news did so with little 'side-commentary' It was if they were just reading the news!
Granted, it was mainly European information and I guessed that when it came to reporting political
news of France, the narrative would be favourably slanted, but I was mildly surprised when a young
lady appeared with an American accent and spoke of what President Trump's administration was
up to.

What on earth...? Hardly any venom, very little disdain and completely vacant of contempt for the
leader of the world's most powerful country!

I honestly think you're gonna need one of them big poop-sucker trucks to get the American media
people out of that swamp!
(02-17-2017, 10:16 PM)BIAD Wrote: ...The latest episode with 'Pewdiepie' being kicked off YouTube may have an
effect in this manner...

Here's a rational view on this YouTube personality and forgive me if I've used the
creator of this video before.

As a side point, I enjoy his rationality, but the layout of this particular video is very
important to understanding what is happening within the mainstream media and
the strangle-hold they're failing to maintain.

I worked in the media business and believe me, many of them perceive themselves
above the readers that pay their wages. And to a rationalist, that isn't healthy.

But the mainstream media became complacent in their positions and until the burly
man in the White House came along, it was seen as impossible to change.
But it's changing and they don't like it.

Quote:But the mainstream media became complacent in their positions and until the burly

Yes, hallelujah, and it's about time!  minusculeclap
People are so confused at this point, no one knows what to believe anymore.

This man (Trump) has given the people in our country hope, and without hope there isn't much to live for.
I can actually look into the future and HOPE that things will someday be as they used to be.  I don't know if it will EVER get back to those times, but I have HOPE that it will, and that puts a spring in my step and a smile on my face.   tinybiggrin
(02-19-2017, 02:04 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 10:16 PM)BIAD Wrote: ...The latest episode with 'Pewdiepie' being kicked off YouTube may have an
effect in this manner...

Here's a rational view on this YouTube personality and forgive me if I've used the
creator of this video before.

As a side point, I enjoy his rationality, but the layout of this particular video is very
important to understanding what is happening within the mainstream media and
the strangle-hold they're failing to maintain.

I worked in the media business and believe me, many of them perceive themselves
above the readers that pay their wages. And to a rationalist, that isn't healthy.

But the mainstream media became complacent in their positions and until the burly

Quote:But the mainstream media became complacent in their positions and until the burly

Exactly, You're Correct!  minusculethumbsup2 minusculeclap 
Quote:I worked in the media business and believe me, many of them perceive themselves above the readers that pay their wages. And to a rationalist, that isn't healthy.
That You for your Expert Opinion from your Observation and for staying One of Us!  minusculehail
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-19-2017, 09:34 PM)guohua Wrote: That You for your Expert Opinion from your Observation and for staying One of Us!  minusculehail

It's true. I wasn't a Journalist, but my photo-shopping 'skills' were needed and
I worked alongside them for years. I recall when another bout of redundancies
came round and my department was taking a hit with a possible look at the
more-elite of the Journalists.

One of them said to another -and these were plum-toned gents who'd been
there for thirty-odd years.... "This doesn't concern us, we're above it"
That's the mentality.

They're 'better' than you and you can never get to their level!
So, you can imagine how they'd massage the news for us poor peasants.
tinywhat

The sad part is the damage they may have done to many generations with
their lies and altered information.

It ranges from straight-out manipulation of reports to maintain their trade and
pay-rate, all the way through to the subtle stuff like using background visuals to
hint at a professional environment with many people working around the clock
to bring you up-to-date news.

In my little world with a dying local newspaper, the public saw the Prime Minister
of the time standing in a room on the paper's premises meeting a Union leader.
to discuss an important subject in the region.
That's where I was needed.

They were in the room, but they were never in the room at the same time!

Suicide notes altered to suit a narrative, dead children laying on rail tracks
altered for decency purposes, buildings for sale 'spruced-up' to favour a client
and a girl's back made to look more burnt because she used a self-service
tanning machine and 'someone' wished to purchase the property if it went
out of business.
The camera never lies, huh?

'Fake News' has been around for a long time!
(02-19-2017, 10:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 09:34 PM)guohua Wrote: That You for your Expert Opinion from your Observation and for staying One of Us!  minusculehail

It's true. I wasn't a Journalist, but my photo-shopping 'skills' were needed and

That's the mentality.

tinywhat
Most of the Poor Peasants actually believe Journalist Care, how sad.
(02-19-2017, 10:31 PM)guohua Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 10:17 PM)BIAD Wrote:

That's the mentality.

tinywhat
Most of the Poor Peasants actually believe Journalist Care, how sad.
Well they don't! They only believe they are the gate-keepers and you cannot
judge them!

You wrote '...and for staying One of Us' and the strangest thing was that for the
twenty-six years I worked with them, I could never be considered 'one of them'
because I was working-class -or blue-collar, in their eyes.

The first job I took there was cleaning out toilets and emptying trash cans.
So I was cursed from the start!

I added a bit more the above post.
(02-19-2017, 10:31 PM)guohua Wrote: Most of the Poor Peasants actually believe Journalist Care, how sad.

Most of the 'peasants' still do because of the perception of professionalism
displayed on he television and the formal manner the newspapers present
their articles.

A fancy header, the same style of writing in a report and if it's a piece to
entice the reader to purchase the magazine or newspaper, the same basic
climb-down in the text so libel isn't offered.

It looks noble and since it held the trust from traditionalism, one's perception
is difficult to change because of the continuous barrage that anyone who trusts
the 'alternative media' is seen as screwed-up conspiracy-theorist.

The TV presenters are the worst, any ethics that Journalists fought for in
the past are long-forgotten when these wretches appear on the screen
and do their thing.

But all of them are in a war at the moment because the formed establishment
narrative has been exposed when the US election polls got it wrong.
I was always puzzled when the UK was going through the industrial strikes
and Rupert Murdoch bought 'The News Of The World'

There was another guy called Eddie Shah who bought a couple of papers
and caused a strike by ridding himself of the printers of he papers.
The Journalist union vowed to go on strike and then suddenly... nothing.

It all went quiet. I wonder why.
Forgve the obvious sarcastic 'chuntering' below, but I'm attempting to emulate those who believe
their scriptures are beyond reproach! I'm writing as an ass-hole Journalist!

With recent revokings of website sponsorship, Twitter bans and the current mania of what is or isn't
fake news, one could be forgiven if taking to one's bed and pulling the covers up high -would be agreed
to be a fine decision.

(Allowing the reader to come to the conclusion that this isn't initially a heavy piece, but may have portions
that the reader will hopefully agree with. It's an old trick of inspiring confidence to settle the viewer into the
desired narrative)

Now it seems that the British Broadcasting Company, an institution that that is marvelled across the globe
for it's accuracy and informativeness, is being doubted by the man currently occupying the White House.
(Space to pad the article out on a website and ensure the writer's point isn't missed in the prose)

This week, President Trump barred the BBC and other prestigious news-outlets from the White House
briefings under the laughable reason that the mainstream media report untrue and biased accounts in
regards of his administration and Presidential behavior.

So to counter the billionaire's accusations of unfair, partisan points of view, we've maturely -and with deep
reflection of his claims, report this:

Did Trump win because his name came first in key states?

'One of the world's leading political scientists believes Donald Trump won the US presidential election
for a very simple reason, writes Hannah Sander - his name came first on the ballot in some critical
swing states.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1298]
(Another image where the media take the p*ss out of the President's supposedly small hands)

Jon Krosnick has spent 30 years studying how voters choose one candidate rather than another, and
says that "at least two" US presidents won their elections because their names were listed first on the
ballot, in states where the margin of victory was narrow.

At first sight Krosnick's idea might seem to make little sense. Are voters really so easily swayed?
Most of them are not.

"Most of the people that voted Republican were always going to vote Republican and most of the people
that voted Democrat were always going to vote Democrat," says James Tilley, professor of politics at
the University of Oxford.
But a minority are.

"There is a human tendency to lean towards the first name listed on the ballot," says Krosnick, a politics
professor at Stanford University. "And that has caused increases on average of about three percentage
points for candidates, across lots of races and states and years."
Political scientists call this the primacy effect.

It has the biggest impact on those who know the least about the election they are voting in.
You are more likely to be affected, Krosnick says, "if you are feeling uninformed and yet feel obligated to
cast a vote - or if you are feeling deeply conflicted, say between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump."

When an election is very close the effect can be decisive, Krosnick says - and in some US states,
such as Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin, the 2016 election was very close...'
The BBC:

Oh, FFS.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@"BIAD"  from your post, *"Most of the people that voted Republican were always going to vote Republican and most of the people

that voted Democrat were always going to vote Democrat," says James Tilley, professor of politics at
But a minority are."*

This Overeducated Moron didn't even take into account the States That Turned RED by a Majority! 
WTF  minusculewtf He Blind or Really That Stupid!  :smallimpatient:
(02-25-2017, 04:53 PM)guohua Wrote: @"BIAD"  from your post, *"Most of the people that voted Republican were
always going to vote Republican and most of the people 
that voted Democrat
were always going to vote Democrat," says James Tilley, professor of politics
at 
But a minority are."*

This Overeducated Moron didn't even take into account the States That Turned
RED by a Majority! 

WTF  minusculewtf He Blind or Really That Stupid!  :smallimpatient:

To simply answer your question, the academics and the the writer are stupid!

But the way the article is composed goes to show the biases that these news-outlets
don't seem to comprehend. You don't need a keen eye to see sections of what opinion
is offered to support and part of some else's theory.

It's fragmented with an obvious statement mentioned, but the emphasis to the reader
is that it was said by someone from Oxford University.
That's supposed to mean it's fact, not connected -but supports the media's narrative
and has the air of adroitness, a comment from the 'shiny people'!!

You hit on a point that nobody wants to talk about and that's the reality of the election.

If the majority voted for someone that MSM are either ordered to or decide 'en mass' to
not want as the winner... and that candidate wins, is the same media jeopardising it's reader
/viewer audiences by challenging their common sense?

Nobody in the media has ever come out and stated that the electorate was wrong,
and yet they imply it everyday by their negative comments. They're hoping that they can
brow-beat the people into believing the media are right and I assure you, it isn't being
done independently.

Whether we're all aware of it not, large sections of the mainstream outlets are working
to maintain a narrative for a reason I'm not certain of at this time.
And they're doing it together.

But you're right Boss, they are stupid!
Staying with the suggestion that the MSM are stupid...

Quote:CNN forced to climb down over Trump-WikiLeaks email report.

Network said Trump had received email that offered hacked WikiLeaks files – but CNN got date wrong and
later admitted material was already in public sphere.

'CNN was forced to climb down from a report Friday that an encryption key allowing access to hacked content
had been emailed to Donald Trump and aides two months before the presidential election.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2924]

Such a key had been emailed, the cable network said in a corrected report, but the material it gave access to
was already in the public sphere, and not previously unseen as an initial CNN report suggested.
The retraction was issued following conflicting reports from other news outlets establishing that the email in
question was sent on 14 September 2016, and not 4 September as CNN originally reported.

Donald Trump Jr, one of the recipients of the email, tore into CNN and demanded a correction.

“I know you can’t help but spread #fakenews @cnn, but now that you know the truth you should have the decency
to retract the false story, make the correction, take down the bs tweet, and apologize to the 2 or 3 people that still
believe you to be credible,” he wrote on Twitter, adding: “#yourewelcome”.

“CNN’s initial reporting of the date on an email sent to members of the Trump campaign about Wikileaks documents,
which was confirmed by two sources to CNN, was incorrect,” the network said in a statement. “We have updated our
story to include the correct date, and present the proper context for the timing of email.”...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)