Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Blue Pill.
(08-27-2022, 05:00 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-27-2022, 02:44 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: This sort of validates what I posted in another thread.

We are under almost constant surveillance. Much of the surveillance, "we" provide to the overlords. 

With cameras and monitors in almost every electronic device, cameras in and on millions of homes, on almost every street corner,
and satellites beaming back data that covers almost ever square inch of the planet, there is no expectation of privacy anymore.

I think that is why people have become so callous, rude, and acerbic. Their true self can no longer be hidden.

Yet it seems whenever a crime is committed. the first thing the Police ask the public is have they got any footage!
I detest cell-phones, heaven knows who or what is listening. I even tape over the lens on my laptop!

The police know there can be 20 people filming and it will be beyond luck to have someone put down their cell phone and help. They know it is highly likely that there will be at least two to four Ring camera videos, and this helps them construct their scenario. The camera may not lie, but it sure as hell can distort.

We had a family gathering to celebrate a family members birthday, and it was very interesting to see the items that showed up on several of their phones as advertising. I too cover the camera on my computers, but there are so many other places they can get what they want, that I know all efforts are futile. I just don't want to make it too easy for them.

Even way out her in the woods, we see more and more of those purple lights and cameras going up all the time. We have to come to grips with the facts. We are well on our way to being completely monitored, surveilled, and controlled. Much worse than in the movie "Metropis".

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers