Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
America cedes national security role to United Nations!
It seems that in the busy days of the new year, we have found yet more jobs 'Americans just won't do'. Everyone recalls all that controversy, don't they? The idea that Americans "won't" pick fruit or do other work (Americans won't be exploited as modern slave labor for it, is the problem) seemed to be a major justification for the NEED to have criminal immigrants from all over.

Well, I suppose we could call this the ultimate expression of that?

Quote:The Obama administration is planning to expand a program to let would-be migrants from Central America apply for refugee status before they attempt to come to the U.S., Secretary of State John Kerry said Wednesday.

The office of the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees will now conduct initial screenings to see whether migrants from Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala may qualify as refugees eligible to come to the United States legally.

"I am pleased to announce plans to expand the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program to help vulnerable families and individuals from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, and offer them a safe and legal alternative to the dangerous journey many are currently tempted to begin, making them easy prey for human smugglers who have no interest but their own profits," Kerry said in a speech at the National Defense University.

Source

What could ever go wrong?? The United Nations will naturally place the internal security of the United States above the needs of any single individual who may pose a threat by coming here ...right? 

.... Obama is gone at the end of the year, regardless. However... John 'Scary' Kerry isn't gone, and he may come back like the proverbial bad penny. I think we all need to be diligent against that man, and precisely for issues like this. He seems less American oriented than Obama himself ..and that is saying something!